Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Thanks for posting the link to the episode 6 cuts guys~~ MY FEELS ARE GOING CRAY CRAY JUST WATCHING IT :bawling: 

The chemistry between SoSoo!~How do I deal with all these intense and lingering stares flying everywhere?!?! :wub::wub:

Love how she turns back to look at him~ WangSo almost looks surprised to see her staring~ and how he carefully lifts her off the horse OMOMOMO *dies*

All this from just a 1min clip~ Ahhhh Ottokeeee~~

• Like 23

@KdramaSwimmer Weibo is 100% in Chinese, so it's probably not worth getting if you can't understand :P The official weibo uploads lots of photos/gifs/videos, but I think you would be able to find them elsewhere :)

And hehe don't worry, I'm merely showing lots of appreciation towards KHN and the beautiful way that he portrayed his character! And I do want people to realise that he is not just an one-dimensional character!

I hope the WS x HS scenes start picking up too, but I suspect that the lingering emotions between HS and WW is what pushes him towards the battle towards the throne, and creates tension between the two princes. Plus it's all pre-recorded so I can't imagine they would do anything crazy... Let's just wait, because by the time that we get the sweetness it'll be worth it.... (And then it may crash and burn.... Sigh....) hahaha

• Like 12

@MoOnLoVeRz Oh, now that you mention Hae Soo hurting herself...is it possible that she threatened to kill herself to get out of the marriage? Maybe she'd threatened them with something along,"If a bride kill herself on their marriage day, people will gossip and your family honor would be tainted.". Some higher ups (the King, maybe) would be mad at her and then she gets demoted from "lady" to "servant", hence, the Wang So unmasking scene.

Ahahaa...it's just a wild guess though. I really can't wait for tonight's episode!!

• Like 19

@KdramaSwimmer.. Aiiihhh don't be stingy with me. I have to gather more Wook's follower to mend my future broken heart hahaha... :D I think So knows what's going on between Wook and Soo. He's close with Baek Ah now, right? But since the romance between So and Soo haven't develop yet, I think he will put it aside this one time. I haven't watch the clip from ep 6. It got banned before I can watch it. Don't worry. Hae Soo can waver all her might but the end game is still she loves So with undying love. 

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii That's exactly my feeling. Please support KHN in his future project too, ok?

• Like 13
39 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Let's watch the episode 6 cut on Naver to increase the view (for the ones that want to watch XD)

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1107279

Thanks so much for the spoiler cut!  I've been lurking around looking for something to hold me over for a couple more hours!

Previews are so misleading... originally I thought either Wook or So were somehow going to team up for "Operation: Rescue Hae Soo", but looking at the clip, I'm not sure what to think anymore. 

It would be pretty cool though if HS had a way to save herself with her intelligence (and maybe knowledge of the future).  That would be totally awesome if she could shock everyone with her abilities to "do things on her own."  Especially when that is what the 8th prince likes about her.  I'm sure So will be just as impressed as well.

In the weekend drama "Flower in Prison" a similar situation happened where the main actress was sent as a slave to serve noble men.  But, she used her face reader knowledge to pretend to be a shaman.  She was able to save herself with very little help of all the male leads in that drama.  I'm wondering if Soo could do the same!

• Like 17

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/11/girls-generations-seohyun-make-first-appearance-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun To Make First Appearance On “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun To Make First Appearance On “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Girls’ Generation member Seohyun will be making her first appearance as Woo Hee in the sixth episode of the Monday-Tuesday drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

Since the first episode, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” has been surrounded by the controversy of idols acting. Both IU and EXO’s Baekhyun have been criticized on not fitting with the tone of historical dramas. As these criticisms surround “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Seohyun is another idol actor who will be stepping into the drama.

During the press conference, Seohyun stated, “Because it’s my first time taking on a traditional drama, it makes me excited but also nervous. I really like traditional dramas, but they are much harder than modern dramas. There were lots of areas that I was concerned about, so I learned a lot from the director as well as the senior actors.”

Seohyun also shared her opinion on working with Nam Joo Hyuk, saying, “I thought we would look good together. Because Nam Joo Hyuk is so well-mannered, I was able to immerse myself into character.”

Source (1)

While I am very grateful for Soompi's efforts to translate Korean articles and news to us international fans, I am a bit thrown off with the one-sided reporting. Why does IU not fit into the tone of this historical drama? Because she is meant to be playing a women from the 21st century, hence with a modern day mindset. If she was to fit in straight away how much more unauthentic would it have been?!
I
 get the feeling the complainers don't even properly think about what they are saying and it keeps being reported and more people who don't watch but just accept and assume whatever they read come forward with prefabricated opinions instead of building their own. Also what really annoys me is that no one ever mentions how well this drama is doing overseas! I mean, there must be a reason for it too, right?
:(

• Like 15
14 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

So maybe the irony will be Hae Soo cuts her wrist in order to avoid getting married!

Instead of: majority of us making assumptions that she will be rescued by either 4th or 8th prince!

Hence, is there a rule in goryeo saying if one's hands get cut, she can avoid getting married tumblr_inline_n3i9dc7pxo1qid2nw.gif

i think Haesoo is trying to commit suicide by cut the right-hand wrist so her soul could come back to future and escape that marriage nightmare :cry:

• Like 15
13 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

thanks to @Yippeuni

Soo : Do you really won't regret it?

HS : Don't worry about me

wait onion head

THERE GOES MY SHIPPER HEART AHHHHHHH SHE SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING AWAY WITH SO BUT BUT BUT * ugly crying* 

she even look back to see So. Wang So Yaaaaaaaa T______T

• Like 16
13 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

I don't get what the big deal is about it. I always understood it as it's the same soul, so it's not *just* the face. The face let's the person who remembers everything know the soul they were looking for, longing for, loving is right there in front of them. Using Rooftop Prince as an example, throughout that show they make it clear that all the future dopplegangers are reincarnations, they share the same soul as the person in the past but simply have no direct or immediate access to those memories. It is the same person inside and, luckily, out. In my opinion, that is always the strong implication in these shows and why the ones who don't remember are seen to feel a strong calling to the person who does remember. Personally I don't need to see a fresh from Goryeo WS freaking out in a future WS's body. The guy has been through enough - let him have the reincarnated experience of growing up with perhaps a better, more loving upbringing and family.

Really, without this option the drama has basically a limited ending pool: 1) HS stays in Goryeo, by the WS/King's side for the rest of her life (however long it may be) and dies. After reading all the comments, I'd say this show is less an adaption of the novel/cdrama and more loosely inspired, so a lot of liberties can be taken to fit the mold of Korean drama tastes and history. But even loosely inspired, I think the show will stick with HS dying tragically and before WS. Within this option, 2) she could just remain dead both in Goryeo and in the future or she can get sent back to the future and live her life aching for her lost love - at which point I will burn things to the ground. Either way, it's permanent separation for our otp and I'm not having that at all. Give me all the reincarnated souls. All of them!  :D

That being said, a personal headcanon I've developed as I frantically search for a happy ending for my star-crossed otp is one where she meets future WS and he's aware of his past life because he always dreamed it and was lowkey searching for HS all this time. I just like the idea that be it in Goryeo or the future, WS is always a step ahead in falling in love with and being aware of HS. :D

Well, I dont know much about soul so I cant comment on that. As for me, its not about 'soul', but more on the memories of the dead lover. It is like finding the dead lover have a 'twin' and ended up falling for the twin because he resembles the dead lover. I feel cheated honestly, but thats me...haha...that is why I'd rather have the ending like Faith or Queen In Hyun's man (if u familiar with the dramas). Well, we have 15 episodes to brace ourself with many possible endings, and as a viewer nothing much I can do but to enjoy this drama till the end :blush:

• Like 15

@solelylurking it got banned..? why so and that too so fast /

WW is still hovering...yeah and alas we cant do anything to improve his reactions..or can we ?

then ok...you find KHN fans and count me in too..he is a class actor but WW no way for me...not even an iota of wavering in front of WS.

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for the information..will stick to twitter and FB for  that matter.

@LyraYoo loved that comparison between first horse pushing and here its pulling (push-pull...we got it somewhere now)...

more 5.30 hours...

• Like 17
8 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@solelylurking it got banned..? why so and that too so fast /

WW is still hovering...yeah and alas we cant do anything to improve his reactions..or can we ?

then ok...you find KHN fans and count me in too..he is a class actor but WW no way for me...not even an iota of wavering in front of WS.

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for the information..will stick to twitter and FB for  that matter.

@LyraYoo loved that comparison between first horse pushing and here its pulling (push-pull...we got it somewhere now)...

more 5.30 hours...

Well at least the youtube one. I watched the naver one.

• Like 7

Omo, thanks for sharing the ep 6 scene. Now I feel confused, so WS and HS horse riding is not to elope but him taking her to wherever she's going to get married, I know the previews are always misleading but I somehow thought she initially was trying to run away with WW but then thought she would be going with WS  but I guess I was wrong,  we will have to wait and see how it all turns out, we know she won't get married but I am curious to see how that happens.

Love the way WS helps her get off the horse, they are definitely on a different level of closeness and chemistry now, I want more of their scenes, please, jebal, I don't want anymore WW-HS, I hope it will be resolved in these next 2 episodes all the confusion with their feelings and we'll finally get our awaited romance between Soo-So!

Thank you all for your posts, just a little few hours and we'll have the new episode. MLSHY Fighting!!! 

• Like 16
25 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@bebebisous33 @briseis please keep your insightful thoughts about the upcoming episodes. ! We love reading your interpretations as if we are reading a novel within a drama :D

Heads up to all of us ! Our Twitter brigade is  working

\^0^/

Hide contents

Some reminders for twitter users:

Hide contents

Our tagline in hangul is very important , so if you will retweet a post about SHR, please do  not forget to always include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려 it will be included in the naver search just the same. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use english or your native language .

Retweet is okay, but it will land in Naver right away. If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

I will be live blogging tonight on twitter as well as here tonight. Hope the streaming shall be user friendly !

But what do you think, if Today and Tuesday we MoonLovers ScarletHeartRyeo Fans tweeting the hashtag that we are using now... to show our support to the drama and the cast ... an hour before the drama begin?

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner