[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

54 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Thank you for this. I would like to participate more in this topic but people are so biased in hating & misunderstanding WW that I get turned off because I love and understand both WW and WS equally. It seems it was hard to understand that WW had a wife and he could not just come to HS' rescue without people drawing the wrong conclusion and it hurting both Lady Hae and HS. He has to think of everything thoroughly before taking a decision or even saying something.

Nobody here hate Wang Wook. He's charming and a nice prince.

moonlovers1-00558.jpg

He respected his wife and took care of her

sh_ep5_15a.jpg?w=605&h=312

His feelings towards Hae Soo overtook him. But it is not meant for they to be together.

tumblr_od6pbcGeIJ1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Agreed Unni. Super swoon worthy moment. He's just gritting his teeth in the face of her bravery. 

It also show that he doesn't want Soo to go and really holding back not to fight his way, because he know Soo doesn't want him to.  Now I'm thinking about the scene before this ... the conversation btw Soo and So ... did Soo convince So to take her back to be married off?    

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Welcome to my place then. Here, we are understanding about Wook completely: the good, the bad and the gorgeous. There will be no bashing or hating about him since we love him just the way he is and understand his method of survival in a cruel place called palace. Except when he's hovering, we kind of frustrated about it. 

I hope he will take action regarding to how he's feeling in tonight eps. Please join me to talk and marvel about him a.k.a KHN :D

Welcome chingu! The more the merrier. 

LOL. I already explained why he hovers instead of coming to HS' rescue blindly. Let's see now with Lady hae passing away, he may have a bit more freedom in taking action. Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Nobody here hate Wang Wook. He's charming and a nice prince.

Really true...it's not that definition of hate....it's just I'm itching and really want to pinch him then say "Come on loose it yourself for once and go after her if you love her.." LOL something like that.

KHN is a very bright actor to begin with, he can adapt and match LJK act who is his sunbae and great actors many years before him. I love him with all his character he ever play, but yes he always play some uptight person with good brain LOL, his appearance maybe shown that he is a smart one.

In moonlovers I love Wook character when he's in love to HS. But hate him because he is so hesitate, that hesitating lead him to lost 2 amazing woman in his life. So it's not the hate that I don't want to see him on screen, but itching because I want Wook to be happy too....

wait a moment if I urge Wook like this and he steal HS from Soo??? eiisshhh.... 28

but the thing is @YourHighness . please do share us your thought again, let's enjoy the drama together.... 106 hahahaha I found this emoticon finally that match with \^O^/

Yesss...3 hours and 10 mins more and I'm on my way home now  16

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Yes, it's also an achievement as our drama's ratings are not as high as them but we're close enough to them. I know we can't expect too much for the tonight's ratings but I hope it will reach 9% at least for tonight and will continuously increase

yeah I hope we reach 9 Pr as least for tonight as well :confused::heart:

I don't wanna complain but in my opinion must of the time is SK the timing is awful <_<

As a Kdrama fan i saw how many times they aired 2 or more Series that have kinda same them or plot in the same week or month in different Channels :huh:

and thats The point ! then  Because of this one got high rating and the other one got low-Rate :neutral:

Such as now , the difference between Moonlight and Moon Lovers rating :mellow:

Anyway,sorry for this Spam Replay :D i just believe moon lovers could get attention more than as now in SK .----.

Edited by byulyna
  • Like 16

14 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I'm usually a lurker but this drama is so :wub: that i can't contain my emotions! Hope the ratings will imcrease! 

#TeamSoSoo

3 hours ago, notintoyou said:

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1107279?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

ep 6 cut, let's watch from naver to increase views!

:sweatingbullets:

I've watched this like 10 times already! 

• Like 19

I am just wondering, Lady hae comes from an influential family right? that was one of the reasons why WW got married to her in the first place. to restore some honor to the family. So if she comes from an influential family then shouldnt the same apply to HS?

technically she doesnt belong to WW household right? i mean she is not married to any of them, she is only related by her cousin. so how can they actually do what they want with her? although i understand in ancient times the king can do anything he wants to anyone regardless. but still, i am just wondering why they could treat her that way?

any ideas?

and on the side note, i dont think any of us hate WW, i think we all sympathize with the character, he truly is the definition of someone who goes above any beyond for others and also perhaps gives into the pressures of others as well. ultimately he doesnt act on those feelings, he really restrains himself. Which to me is both noble and really sad at the same time. I believe duty and loyal are his biggest but also his worst traits. :confused:

And ive watched the clip from tonight's ep. i am indeed confuse by the sequence of events, so perhaps what you all are saying is true. they tried to take her out of the palace, but somehow got caught, and as for that fate of HS. well if it follows the c version i guess she becomes some sort of maid? after all her later fashion changes, she doesnt dress as a lady anymore, more of a commoner.

And wow that short but intense scene between WS and HS, i can see that they are beginning especially on WS part to care for HS. Indeed i love that HS as a character is really strong that despite the fact that she is in a somewhat unfamiliar time, she manages to still remain herself and go through whatever comes her way. :blush: I am looking forward to more HS-WS interactions.

• Like 16

@YourHighness .

What you said is so correct he cant not ignore his family even for once cause he is different from WS (who was a person who least botheres what other think and do as per his will). So when I said I want him to take stand and do something is cause I love him and want him to not go through the pain ( scene he apologied to HS). I cant see him that way in dillema of I love her but had to let go cause my family will not alow. Hs brings smile to him so if je wants that hapiness he has to do something... cause without doing anything (even with the reason of family) she will fall with WS and he wil bein bigger n bitter pain. Loosing without trying is not what he should do. Belive me I always had second lead syndrome and the first time I saw him I was lile oh gosh ws has competition here.. that much I loved hom

ok..may be when we will see him fighting for hs and then can share same sentiments.

• Like 11

Erm just to emphasize also that we love everybody in this drama, we even have a yo-yo club! So wook is definitely very much beloved.

Am thinking for woo to bare so much pain in holding that broken porcelain piece to protect herself, i am certain the groom to be is old, day and ugly or any if this combination. Certainly her reaction won't be so extreme if the groom is in the like of Lee minho or ji change wook. U get wat I mean :P 

• Like 19

Guest Tinkiebell

I just caught up with this drama yesterday. It kind of reminds me of Faith, which is another drama that I tremendously enjoyed, so I think I'll stick around :)

Episode 6 in just a few hours. Happy watching/live streaming/recapping everyone :) 

22 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Erm just to emphasize also that we love everybody in this drama, we even have a yo-yo club! So wook is definitely very much beloved.

Am thinking for woo to bare so much pain in holding that broken porcelain piece to protect herself, i am certain the groom to be is old, day and ugly or any if this combination. Certainly her reaction won't be so extreme if the groom is in the like of Lee minho or ji change wook. U get wat I mean :P 

hahahaha @qwenli that cracked me up :D:D:D after all the apprehension I was feeling from the new ep 6 cut. Where is the LOL button when you need it! Indeed if LMH or JCW were to play the groom poor Wook and So would be scrambling to get her away from the marriage and not hesitate at all :P

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yoyo05yoyo05yoyo05

I really get what you mean.......

Hearing the line that "It's not a marriage, she is sold!!" and "That will only suffocate her and lead he to death" so is she going to marry King opponents??? The enemy???

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Anyone knows what is the ost at the bath scene with WS and HS after she saw his scar on episode 2?

That OST not publish yet....still no teaser about that too.... I hope Gummy will also sing on this drama, or Lynn, since we have Davichi already...and I hope K-Will will sing a song too.... I always love for their OST songs

• Like 6