Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

16 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

20 episodes + 1 special episode

I hope the special episode will be shown on Drama Fever and it will be more of our OTP SoSoo romancing :wub: I really think they have enough footage for more than 20 episodes, all those cut scenes :cry:

• Like 24

38 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Hmmm.... I guess uri OTP won't have much more scene together in eps 6. Appareantly, Hae Soo - Wang Wook still a thing. I do hope, our PDnim put a lot of Hae Soo-Wang So on the next episodes. I just like their cute ranting to each other.

Usually in K-Dramaland, when one drama has 20 episodes, the OTP's love story will emerge at 9 or 10th episode. CMIIW.

but still, hwaiting uri OTP \^o^/

After seeing this preview the one who carries the hae soo is wang wook but in another preview the one who is carrying hae soo was wang so? I am confused :S

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, yoochun95 said:

After seeing this preview the one who carries the hae soo is wang wook but in another preview the one who is carrying hae soo was wang so? I am confused :S

The one who is with Wang Wook is a decoy

• Like 13

can't even imagine IF HS actually broke off with WS and went away from palace..  

Spoiler

i'm sorry but i have to quote BBJX scene to actually show how much Ruoxi suffer for her to even make that decision.. her miscarriage and her way of not accepting 4th prince way of protecting her( yes he also obsessive)... 

i hope in this drama the writer would't make HS life so miserable so much that she actually suffer when she with WS... when HS suffer WS have to suffer more.. torn between his love and the throne.. 

i know watching this drama will destroy my feeling.. :(

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, hikari2016 said:

Hi...I've been a lurker since a few days ago, and have been enjoying everyone's insightful posts.

I am interested with what you posted, about doppleganger, or having the same ancestors. I agreed with your opinion, however, as much as I want Hae Soo to meet Wang So from the future (or someone that resembles Goryeo Wang So), I cannot get behind this idea that that Hae Soo will fall in love with someone else, even he bears Goryeo Wang So's face. I am sorry for being weird....hahaha....many time-travelling drama used this trope (Rooftop Prince, Splash Splash Love) but I honestly feel like the heroine fall for the face, not the essence of what made her falling for the hero at the first place (personality, their shared memories). So I honestly hoping the writer will avoid this trope. Isn't it sad enough to see someone that resembles our dead lover but he has no idea about who we are, at all...Im gonna have a heart break if thats what they will show us...

If they want to go to this route, hopefully Goryeo Wang So gonna live inside the future Wang So, and I'd rather watching him struggling to adjust living in future setting, with internet and all ^^

well, it will be great seeing Wang So with modern day attire, or a suit perhaps. i'm dying to see Lee Jun Ki in modern drama. His last modern drama was "Two Weeks", and it was 3 years ago. and btw, He was smoking hot.

• Like 18

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Naver reports SHR leads a topicality index which includes news and comments, video hits, Twitter, blogs and buzz count!

Whatever that means. It almost made me cry. xD

Good eve Eclipses!

• Like 19

@Diana Blanche Thanks for the compliments about my posts. crazy monkey Yes, that way we are able to prove the quality of this drama. I am really disappointed that this drama is not so successful in SK. 

First I was never really attracted to the C-Version (I dropped it!!) therefore like you, I consider this drama as new and not just a remake. To adapt the story is not an easy task because it was based on Chinese History. So the writer must have spent a lot of hours to find the balance between History (stay close to Korean History) and the novel. 

As for the analogy with Star Wars, I would like to add that Wang So is also wearing a mask, just like Darth Vadder. Both have to hide their scars... The difference is that Wang So is doing it in order to protect himself, while the other can't live without it. At some point, Wang So will be able to show his true face with his scar. But the mask has the same effect: it arises fear.  

• Like 20

2 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Longer preview for Episode 6 cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Also please vote for Scarlet Heart :heart:

lols what happen if i happen to love both? :D

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I think this will be happening. Ha Jin will not forever trapped in HS body, and also she also has some issue to solve in her present life. And I'm sure she will met the future Soo...and even the future princes in her present world. 

But how the writer and director make it happen that I really want to know...

I even had crazy thought that in her present world lady Hae is her mom...ahahahaha I know that's crazy how come she remember JM face but completely blank whe she saw lady Hae for the first time. 

But it will be very pleasant scene to see Ha Jin meet with the future character of these Goryeo princess and lady Hae even everyone. 

If lets say for example the drama does follow some idea of the c version, ruo xi does meet the future 4th brother.

if could happen for the korean drama as well, maybe slightly different but i think that is a good possibility.

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, yoochun95 said:

Wook might working together with Soo to get her out and hide her in that cottage. While Wook will go with fake HS as a decoy, as everyone will assume Wook will be the one that run with her as they're very close. And never thought about Soo that actually with the real HS on the run. 

I might guessing the one that with Wook is CR, the maid. 

But things that still blurred to me is the meeting of the princes, even JM and HS in the forest, where HS hold the purple hood, is that happen before or after the run. 

Someone posting before and name and pointed that  most of the princes even YH and JM are there. 

• Like 11

Untitled%209%20copy_zpszui5pyxc.jpg

This scene has different translation in most of preview I watched. there are :

1. I didn't think I see you again

2. I don't think I can send you off like this 

3. I don't think I can let you go

And personally I love option 3 better. 40

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I'm afraid that's not an option ..... :P  oh decisions ... decisions.... 

Psst don't tell the moonlight in the cloud thread... at least not until the deadline is over evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

• Like 17

it is interesting to notice that historically 4th prince So is first to have endogamy. and i'm probably guessing they're talking about the marriage between half-siblings since Silla also had many incest. for Silla, it was for pure-blood since the rank was based on pureness of one's royal blood, though they called it bone rank system. Holy Bone, True Bone... then again, at least Silla had more than one royal bloodline whose last name was different from one another. for Goryeo, it's to maintain the kingdom and king's power and money. daughters were treated almost equally to sons, especially regarding the inheritance rights, so when daughters got married, they took some money with them, therefore weakening the kingdom's treasury. to stop this from happening, half-siblings got married to each other. also, for So's case, he probably tried to gain more power from Hwangbo clan by marrying his half-sister since back then, the princes' power came from mother's clan or/and wife's clan. 

Edited by louisawatson
  • Like 18

Waiting for Monday was never this uphill task as its now...why time is not passing by faster...

So i watched epi3 original and director cut..

Dint find any scene to be cut but yes order of scenes was changed in Director's cut...scene where HJ does make up of lady hae and they go out with WW was much earlier in director' cut than original one, and it was not followed by HS going to stone piling. While in original after that outing due to WW-HS hand touching HS goes to stone piling and there WS did not come to talk to her

So I think reason for removing this scene was to keep the flow of the scene in sync with the emotions of HS. and now i can understand why it was done...only regret this scene was missed (and hadnt it been for director's version we could not have got it)

I am still watching all those FMVs in YT to make this wait bearable...

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

It's like the korean say "do you love eomma or appa better?"  hi

• Like 12

Just now, Yippeuni said:

It's like the korean say "do you love eomma or appa better?"  hi

lol..thats toughest question of life and in our country too asked often to kids...and answer is always Both..hahaha

• Like 11

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hello everyone ! I just updated our first page (You can poke me or anyone who is online if you want to add some links or other information about SHR . Tag Hong  Jung Hyun is edited too )

:w00t::blink::w00t: I'm impressed! Thank you for your hard work in compiling everything!

2 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Can we surmise from this that crazy astronomer had something to do with Hae Soo's marriage? Wang So looks super pee'd with him. Maybe she's been sold in exchange for Wang So to the Kangs in Shinju?

To me, it seems more like Wang So is asking (i.e. demanding and outright threatening lol) the astronomer if he knows of a way to stop Hae Soo's marriage. Especially paired with the voiceover in the preview. I guess since he's so good at telling the future with the stars, Wang So is demanding he do the same to come up with a method to save Hae Soo.

• Like 23