Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

@solelylurking Hahahaha! KHN is truly amazing :D Have you watched him on Running Man? He's been on there a couple of times before he went on for Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, and that's where I got a really good impression of him! He's so funny and dorky, and his voice is to die for :wub: 

Argh same here T_T It's so sad because he's so conscious of his duties and what he has to do, and is so considerate of everyone. This can be reflected by all the servants having a good impression of the prince - even though he's clearly in a position of power over them! Plus his calligraphy is so pretty and the poem <3 I think the scenes that really touched me was when he was walking away from Soo, and Soo pretends to get injured and he can't help but to stop T_T And when he rode away to break down by himself T_T And most importantly that scene by the pond where they cry and apologise to each other T_T 

Thinking about this makes my heart hurt.... T_T

• Like 16
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Ahhhhh - I´m sad just by watching that. Thanks so much for sharing... But But But.... She should be on the Horse when they rescue her... not before they take her in.... I´m in Trouble... Still 5,5 hour to wait to see it .... But on the other hand - today I have not problem with my schedule and can watch it... But....

can someone translate.... or is it here already ?

I don't understand either, I thought Wang So will rescue Hae Soo from her arranged marriage, not deliver her... :anguished:

maybe it will affect things politically if she doesn't go? Look at her trying to reassure everyone she's ok, but not really actually ok

• Like 17
16 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1107279?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

ep 6 cut, let's watch from naver to increase views!

My heart hurts...Hae Soo has become an important part of the palace it seems...most of the princes are there to see her off. Her subtle smile when the door of box-like carriage is closed...assuring that she's okay is just...oh, princes...I hope all of you teamed up and save her from the arranged marriage somehow. Or Hae Soo will surprise us once again by saving herself with her own way of thinking. Either way, I'm looking forward for tonight's episode. I think I need to prepare some tissue beforehand though...I've learned my lesson from episode 5, hahahah...

• Like 22
3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Let's watch the episode 6 cut on Naver to increase the view (for the ones that want to watch XD)

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1107279

Soo : Do you really won't regret it?

HS : Don't worry about me, go ...(?)

JM : Please step inside my lady..(?)

leaf9leaf9leaf9

Waaaaaaaaaaaa....HS yaaaaaa.......the scene is yet so sad...JM personally come to pick her up, maybe based on King order??? coz no way if its based on crazy eomma order. And the princes looks so worry yet powerless...so I bet its the king order. 

It's sad to see Eun and Jung worrying HS. 

Wook definitely can do much, but he is pinned down to his ground by what?

Seems like Wook and Soo plan is ruin since JM come and take HS by himself.

And after that I bet its HS in wedding dress scene and the she cut her wrist.....I can imagine how Soo will be mad next to find out that cut....even based on the preview on Naver I can tell another emotion on Soo eyes at HS.

• Like 24
15 minutes ago, irilight said:

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun To Make First Appearance On “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Girls’ Generation member Seohyun will be making her first appearance as Woo Hee in the sixth episode of the Monday-Tuesday drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

Since the first episode, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” has been surrounded by the controversy of idols acting. Both IU and EXO’s Baekhyun have been criticized on not fitting with the tone of historical dramas. As these criticisms surround “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Seohyun is another idol actor who will be stepping into the drama.

During the press conference, Seohyun stated, “Because it’s my first time taking on a traditional drama, it makes me excited but also nervous. I really like traditional dramas, but they are much harder than modern dramas. There were lots of areas that I was concerned about, so I learned a lot from the director as well as the senior actors.”

Seohyun also shared her opinion on working with Nam Joo Hyuk, saying, “I thought we would look good together. Because Nam Joo Hyuk is so well-mannered, I was able to immerse myself into character.”

source

i hope no more major criticisms tonight ... some viewers said Seohyun acting was awckward

so scared & nervous 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

I don't understand either, I thought Wang So will rescue Hae Soo from her arranged marriage, not deliver her... :anguished:

maybe it will affect things politically if she doesn't go? Look at her trying to reassure everyone she's ok, but not really actually ok

Looks for me like they stopped him trying to bring her away....

• Like 15
18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Let's watch the episode 6 cut on Naver to increase the view (for the ones that want to watch XD)

Ah I forgot I have a very lovely chinggu to help with this hehehehe @snowglobe147 and @alleram95 if you're not busy can you help translating this.....57 thank you veeerrryyyy much 

• Like 12
18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Omagahhh..the feelsss :'(((((

So looks stricken already, Wook is helpless. The scene is after the horsey runaway right?

Soo in marriage attire is pretty but i'm dying to know how are So & Wook gonna handle this crisis?

Cant wait, cant wait! 

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

@solelylurking Hahahaha! KHN is truly amazing :D Have you watched him on Running Man? He's been on there a couple of times before he went on for Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, and that's where I got a really good impression of him! He's so funny and dorky, and his voice is to die for :wub: 

Argh same here T_T It's so sad because he's so conscious of his duties and what he has to do, and is so considerate of everyone. This can be reflected by all the servants having a good impression of the prince - even though he's clearly in a position of power over them! Plus his calligraphy is so pretty and the poem <3 I think the scenes that really touched me was when he was walking away from Soo, and Soo pretends to get injured and he can't help but to stop T_T And when he rode away to break down by himself T_T And most importantly that scene by the pond where they cry and apologise to each other T_T 

Thinking about this makes my heart hurt.... T_T

I've always watch RM and couldn't miss him every chance he popped out in variety. But he's not very good with RM. He never win it or even gets outed early hahaha. Too bad he can't use his smexy voice. 

Those are my fave scenes too! Specially when he stopped and grabbed Soo and said those things to her. Oh, swoon! We can see his angst and turmoil feelings. But my most fave is still when Soo hugged 14th. He looked like he want to cursed there or at least mumbled it hahaha. It cracked me up.  KHN is indeed a great actor. His eyes is always different depending on the scene. 

I'm so glad you understand and like him too. :)

• Like 13
29 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

oh god, i'm starting to confuse, so basically it was only So who wanted to run away with Haesoo but they got caught by the royal guards and Mean Princess :bawling:

Still 6 hour to wait for ep 6 :bawling: this is a torture :bawling:

• Like 20

@solelylurking I love him on RM even though he's not very good, because he's so funny and tries very hard :) He's a really fun guest to have, and you can see all the RM members having fun with him!

That scene where Soo hugs the 14th prince is literally one of my favourites too... But because of the reactions of both So and Wook haha! They're both like wtf we worked so hard to protect you and you're telling me that you're going to hug this little punk?!!?!

And of course <3 I really appreciate good acting (especially in kdramas lol) and I hope that he will only get more and more popular :) 

• Like 17

@Gabi Bros thanks for the link of the the video...will surely watch.

@pinkslytherin thanks for the link of longer video.

26 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

That's because my Wook (KHN) has that magic charm @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Becareful, you might get sucked in and forget about your Wang So hahaha. KHN is an angel disguising as your dorky boy next door. 

His character indeed a really pity on. So perfect on the outside but broke in the inside and he didn't have the luxury to do what he wants. I always deep sighing when I saw him with Soo. 

someone is wavering i guess just like HS...  he is dorky but still slow second lead (do remember everytime you want to fall for him).. otherwise we will loose one WS-HS shipper here...

@MoOnLoVeRz

awww thanks for the zoomed pic WS helping HS getting off horse (he is a darling)

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thanks for telling abt weibo...is it in english or only in chinese ?

omo...omo...omo..i hate it...i hate it. again i hate the drama god...

WS-HS get lesser time of their interaction and HS has longer lingering eyes on WW....wae wae wae...? WS is the lead why WW gets all the atention..? at very last moment WS looks at HS and WW.. did he observe anything going on there ?

Can story be changed and turn WW in male lead..? if so I'll curse them like anything...

• Like 16

Maybe HS asked WS to go back instead of running away, cos she's afraid others will get the blame and she prefer to face the situation instead of running away from it.  Our heroine is a grown up person (only trapped inside a teenage body) who has her own mind and take responsibilities well.  

Yes HS go back to the palace and let WS watch you 24/7 .... oh bring on their moments.

• Like 22
15 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i hope no more major criticisms tonight ... some viewers said Seohyun acting was awckward

so scared & nervous 

Just let them....they will take back their words after seeing the story growth...what happen to IU and BaekHyun is good examples, while people dissing them even from the casting process, in the end we have many of viewers love their character means they're doing so well. 

I'm more scared and nervous on JM plan next. He is surely has a plan and he is doing it, but the one thing we know he do it for the sake of the good of history, put everything on its place and avoid lots of conflict but is HS exist in his plan or HS ruin his plan? is he HS fairy godfather as I thought before or...? 

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner