[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

IT seems that WW gives her a bracelet and asks her to wait... I am curious to know what WS said in the preview. He warned for sure and said: "never". MAybe she is hiding the bracelet Wang Wook with the handkerchief and he notices it. So Wang So tells her that Wang Wook will never marry her. But okay, that's only a supposition. 

@YourHighness . First thanks for replying to my post. ;)I would like to reply to your points:

From my point of view, if Wang Wook had completed his sentence, I would have never said that he lied to her because he did love his wife. Maybe she thought, he would lie to her, but if so, this meant that he let her in the dark about his feelings. About saving his sister's reputation, he did criticise her in front of everyone when he said, she had been to quick this time. So he blamed her in front of everyone. Furthermore, Wang Eun intervened by lying in order to save Hae Soo so that Wang Wook could have come up with some excuses, but he didn't. 

• Like 12

Annyeong guys.. I'm new to this tread. Nice to meet you all! :)

Say yes say yes to this saeguk drama, so I just started watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo, and finished 5 episodes in a day! :D 

I've watched all Lee Joon Gi's saeguk drama, and his saeguk drama always has great storyline and made me addicted! So no wonder I'm already addicted to this one, besides I'm a big fan of saeguk dramas.

I love the fact that we got so many good looking prince in this drama! The actors really blend well with their characters.

The chemistry between Joon Gi - IU - Kang Ha Neul is just awesome! :wub: actually I'm having second lead syndrome here, because the 8th prince (Wang Wook) is a very genuine, warm and kind, I mean how come a girl not fall for a guy like that? But on the other hand our main lead (Wang So - 4th Prince) is our knight in shining armour kinda guy rite? We feel safe beside him, because we knew that he would protect us, the girl he loves awww. I would be sooo torn between these two if I were Hae Soo lol :lol:

All the OST released are also awesome! I love "Loco & Punch - Say Yes" the most! I wonder does anyone here know the unreleased song played in 1st ep? It was when Hae Soo admiring the 8th prince & wife relationship from afar, any clue who's the singer guys? :) 

I feel bad about the low ratings, though I know it's because it has the exact same air time with MDBC, so korean viewers have to choose which drama they want to watch live. I'm watching both and both dramas are great! Really hope Scarlet Heart Ryeo get higher ratings in upcoming episodes! \^0^/ \^0^/ \^0^/

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo, hwaiting!!! :heart: 

tumblr_od3juy46iR1t4tcffo1_540.gif

00124733.jpg

• Like 14

I agree with the previous commenter that becoming a court lady/palace maid was probably the only viable option for hae soo to avoid the marriage proposal/ voiding king's order. It the safest place for her to hide (if she throw away her identity completely as part of a hae noble clan,  because refusing marriage proposal can be considered as a disgrace to the family honor especially if the request came from the king) since becoming a court lady can make her keep her anonymity. However it also takes away her freedom and her chance to get married in the future since court lady are king's women (not in romantic way but kind of like possession) this what's make both wang so and wang wook worried, but can also triggers both of them to become a king someday. 

And for me it's hard to believe if hae soo marriage proposal came from crown Prince or the king himself. Because if that's what writer wants we will have different response from wang soo and wang wook as both are lower in rank compares to cp  or king. They would only feel disappointed that's it. But there's no way they're risking everything to 'save' her if that was the case. 

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

It's from the 6-minute highlight trailer. It was supposed to be in Episode 3, when WS has a nightmare of his childhood as a hostage (because of which he can only sleep seated with his sword in his hand). HS approaches his room to return the hairstick, but leaves when she sees that's he's having a nightmare. He notices and follows her to the stone piles. Sadly, this scene didn't make it to the final cut. Even the stone pile scene was only added in the director's cut of ep 3.

When HS tells him not to have bad dreams in ep 4, this is why.

does anyone have a link for a video or a picture?

• Like 8

I'll (badly) briefly translate the subtitles:

WW: I won't let you go back to before 
HS: I understand what you're trying to say, but you don't need to be too rushed. Please wait for me. Waiting for what I'm going to say can also bring someone joy (?)

WY: You. Marry me
YH: Can you cancel the previous marriage then?

General: Why do you have to stay here (?)
WS: I'm also a Prince, and I know the situation for the throne
General: Please think carefully about what the real reason is

HS: Thank you for being my first friend

YH: Everyone is here to look after her. This child's luck is so good

WS: It's very likely that you will die. Don't keep being like this, or else I won't forgive you

What!??!?! I can't believe the 7th episode trailer is already out... But it looks like the WW x HS romance is still happening?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But it shows the bracelet that WW cries over later... So maybe someone (maybe WS hehe) takes HS or she gives him back the bracelet? Causing for his heart to break and him to then pursue the throne?

But lots of chemistry between the main pair!!!!!! Yay and the 10th birthday scene \o/

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

IT seems that WW gives her a bracelet and asks her to wait... I am curious to know what WS said in the preview. He warned for sure and said: "never". MAybe she is hiding the bracelet Wang Wook with the handkerchief and he notices it. So Wang So tells her that Wang Wook will never marry her. But okay, that's only a supposition. 

WS grab HS's wrist and said 'you might die ... don't do it again .... I will not forgive you'. Implying he's worried about HS cutting her wrist (choosing to die rather than getting married?).    

WW gave HS the bracelet to cover her wrist scar .... and when HS chose WS later, she gave the bracelet back to WW ... which WW crashed (shown from the long preview).  I think the bracelet is like an engagement/promise item between them ... and when HS returned it back, she broke their promise.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

does anyone have a link for a video or a picture?

No, we don't even know if this scene was even filmed other than the hostage scene. I only know about this because I saw excerpts from the leaked scripts. 

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Just watched the FMV that @ruizaio linked above, and I see this pic a lot in some sites, but where's it coming from? Is it from director's cut? From which episode?

Is kid Wang So, some said is a deleted scene. It was in the first youku trailer and in a long trailer of SBS. Is really quick like a second. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, jetsu said:

WS grab HS's wrist and said 'you might die ... don't do it again .... I will not forgive you'. Implying he's worried about HS cutting her wrist (choosing to die rather than getting married?).    

WW gave HS the bracelet to cover her wrist scar .... and when HS chose WS later, she gave the bracelet back to WW ... which WW crashed (shown from the long preview).  I think the bracelet is like an engagement/promise item between them ... and when HS returned it back, she broke their promise.

Thanks for correcting me... so this means, only next week, we will have more WS-HS interactions! Just like I had thought... but not wanted!

• Like 9