Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

This idea is great!. so atleast they'll know that there are fans of the show too who are loving it.

btw, i remember seeing one of LJK's interview video where he said that he falls in love with HS because she is the first person to treat him nicely, the first person who hugs him .... I can't find that video anymore.

but anyways has there been any promo clip which has HS hugging SO ???

She keeps hugging random princes (and now wook in the preview) and i;m mentally telling her  - focus on the important one. go hug SO;

• Like 18

4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

but wasnt that a scene in one of the preview of him kissing HS on the forehead and i believe it was when she was at the cottage? maybe he isnt that all the time but i am sure he would be visiting her

I believe he kisses her forehead while she's still in the palace. If you look at the background of the scene the space is very expansive while the cottage looks small and contained, even in an aerial view. I'm guessing this might be a scene or two before she or anyone else finds out about her arranged marriage.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

and if we also add our countries initial letters like US/UK/IR ? will that make the impact bigger ?

Yes, definetly will be bigger. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

And what about if we put: \^0^/ Moon Lovers International Support \^0^/  (hwaiting in Hangul)

@MoonLoversSBS is a fan page. Is better to direct it to the official account of SBS. 

EDIT: We also need to add the official name of the drama in Hangul for it to be a trend. Trend by Moon Lovers and trend by 달의연인 보보경심:려  

Agree on both counts. We need to tweet to @SBSNow. So here's the tweet I suggested before. It has the name of the drama in Hangul, the emoji, and then a request for receivers to retweet.  Thoughts?

@SBSNOW @naver_diary 달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #MoonLoversScarletHeartRyeo #moonlovers

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

But first of all, do we know what are the requirements for it to be counted beyond SK?  What is SK?  Sorry for my limited understanding on the terms you guys are using.  

It's basically just to let SBS and of course, the MLSHR team know that international fans are enjoying and supporting the series. Flood them with positive posts for a change.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@SBSNOW @naver_diary 달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #MoonLoversScarletHeartRyeo #moonlovers

I think is good. :)

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, briseis said:

The show does an amazing job adressing the controversial issues featured heavily in the story - polygamy, consanguine marriages and infidelity. They don’t shy away from it or beat around the bush. Instead they adress it head-on, without fuss or embarrassement, as something completely ordinary and normal, because it was really something ordinary and normal. Some viewers might feel disgusted by it or find it unsettling, but those were the realities of the royal life during the Goryeo Dynasty. And while the drama might have taken some creative licence with history in order to fit it to the Scarlet Heart story, it’s actually very faithful, realistic and authentic regarding the way people lived their lives and married in that era.

Seven out of nine Taejo’s daughters married their half brothers and he himself had 29 wives (and that’s only the official ones, not counting the concubines). So when Yo discusses with So and Yeon Hwa the possibilty of marriage between them, even though he is already married and she is their half-sister, it’s indeed something completely normal and common in that day and age. And the whole cast and crew have done an amazing job to deliver this whole atmosphere perfectly.

“You’re not asking me to put a value on you, are you? Rather than a woman of high value, I want one who will treasure me. Someone who would not be concerned about this ugly face of mine.” - Wang So

“How much fun would it be to turn an animal into a human? Sometimes I am curious about that.” - Yeon Hwa

When Wang So challenges Yo about their sister, it isn’t because he would really care about her becoming his wife. He is motivated by sibling rivarly, his dislike and jealousy he feels towards his brother. His subsequent comment about the kind of woman he wants only proves it. Wang So yearns for complete acceptance of everything he is, scar and all, genuine love and affection and tha ist in diametrical opposition to what Yeon Hwa wants. She isn’t denying or protest Yo’s animal comparison of So nor is she defending him. She sees him as a curiosity, an unfortunate being that she can improve and transform into something grand. She doesn’t want to accept him, she wants to change him. 

WOOOW thank you for your reflections on this scene! I still think that Yeon Hwa loves So (not for power) but now you have given me a better answer on WHY she loves him. I first thought she just loves him because you know, sometimes you can't choose who you love but now I agree with you: He is a curiosity for her (like the big bad wolf) that she wants to change into something that she sees acceptable or rather "civilized", that's why she said it would be interesting to change an animal into a human..... 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

got it.

@meahri_1 can we include country initials in the tweet ?

It would be really great if we could, but we're limited to only 140 characters in a tweet...and our community is pretty diverse. We would run out of space only after listing a few countries.

I think the original idea that @Gabi Bros had for an MV, would allow details like that. Perhaps we can make that our 2nd project since we will still have about 12 episodes to go after this week.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, hikari2016 said:

Hi...I've been a lurker since a few days ago, and have been enjoying everyone's insightful posts.

I am interested with what you posted, about doppleganger, or having the same ancestors. I agreed with your opinion, however, as much as I want Hae Soo to meet Wang So from the future (or someone that resembles Goryeo Wang So), I cannot get behind this idea that that Hae Soo will fall in love with someone else, even he bears Goryeo Wang So's face. I am sorry for being weird....hahaha....many time-travelling drama used this trope (Rooftop Prince, Splash Splash Love) but I honestly feel like the heroine fall for the face, not the essence of what made her falling for the hero at the first place (personality, their shared memories). So I honestly hoping the writer will avoid this trope. Isn't it sad enough to see someone that resembles our dead lover but he has no idea about who we are, at all...Im gonna have a heart break if thats what they will show us...

If they want to go to this route, hopefully Goryeo Wang So gonna live inside the future Wang So, and I'd rather watching him struggling to adjust living in future setting, with internet and all ^^

Yes, I understand your feelings on endings where they meet the doppleganger who has the same face but not the memories or same personality. I like your suggestion for an ending that has Goyeo Wang So switching souls with 2016 Wang So, and having to adjust to royalty not existing and 21st century life. That would be a nice change. 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

outh Korea. We're including Naver in the tweet which will ensure it get's counted as far as trending topics. Naver is a social media platform in South Korea.

Thank you @meahri_1.  If in our group here have anyone from SK, may be can help look into Naver's page http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/popularDay.nhn to understand how we can chip in.  Or since SBS is number 1 channel in SK, if I am not mistaken, they must have a public relation officer.  We can link up to them and see how we can do to boost it up.  I think they may welcome the intention as we can work within mutual benefit :)  I once have contacted MBC's.  They are approachable :)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

It would be really great if we could, but we're limited to only 140 characters in a tweet...and our community is pretty diverse. We would run out of space only after listing a few countries.

thats ok...we are good with the tweet that you suggested. lets start with it then we will see what more we can do

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Agree on both counts. We need to tweet to @SBSNow. So here's the tweet I suggested before. It has the name of the drama in Hangul, the emoji, and then a request for receivers to retweet.  Thoughts?

I dissected ml and shr because HT counts separates the two . We can place w/c country or community we  came from ^'^

Monday is moonday !

• Like 14

thank you @meahri_1  for the  FMV, i've been away these past few days -real life compelled me- and i've been more lurking here instead of posting. I just came in time , you guys are talking about a MOB tweet, it is a great idea. I would gladly help as much as i can if it could make erase a little bit all the negative comments.

Tomorrow is moonday, moon lovers day, i can't wait ! we're going to see our SoSoo couple and more glimpses of LJK.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

let SBS and of course, the MLSHR team know that international fans are enjoying and supporting the series. Flood them with positive posts for a change.

do we have dateline?  If not, time to collect proof of international fans enjoy and support the series and liase directly to SBS will be more effective, i think.

• Like 8

cant stop crying watching ep 5. Even from the start I find it hard to worship WW and HS. I'm glad that the hero is WS. Just like HS I find it wrong to like someone else husband regardless how sweet you make out the scene. especially when the wife is someone like myung hee..  I wish that their relationship will be better and HS will help WW realize or love his wife. It hurts more because WW is a nice guy so the way he treats his wife out of responsibility and being nice. Poor MH. Somehow I really wanna know what others think about WW feeling. Do you think that he never loves his wife. Or is it he never know what love is? What he had for HS is crush. I think. His wife is always sick. But when she dress up. first make up by HS, he looks at her differently. As if he just saw a new side of his wife. And from the recap MH is a lively and free spirit girl as well much like HS. What exactly does WW want to tell MH at the end? does he feel guilty for not loving her the way she loves him or he's trying to tell her that he actually loves her. She deserves to hear that before she left. But then from her point of view she might feel that WW is just being nice and considerate.  when MH gone it struck something in WW emotion. Would be glad if he realize that he did loves his wife.

I cannot ship WW and HS. Even with blessing From MH, how could they be together...

Cant he just be like a brother to HS and take care of her like a sister. Do tell me what the rest of you think...

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

We can place w/c country or community we  came from ^'

can you please give a format of how we should tweet.  we simply follow and that is the fastest way now.  Just act and it will spread.

• Like 6