[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

and the show starts

funeral scene for Lady Hae. all the princes, even So attended. sad music.

Wook holds the torch and light up the cremation woods.

Soo weeping. Chae Ryung too.

13th didnt attend but is in despair in a garden somewhere. Yo look pensive. Looks like everyone were sad.

• Like 19

In a dark room, soo carrying a lantern enters.

looks like the study, Wook squatting by a corner. 

Soo put down the lantern. Wook in tears and said why didnt I tell her....

Soo kept quiet

Woo: I knew she wanted to hear it...

I never said I love her. :tears:

• Like 23

IT START!!!!!

(oh why the cf took longer than before)

START...

Lady Hae funeral, about to start the cremation, Wook hold the fire and start the cremation. HS crying badly. Baek Ha alone in the gazebo holding his drawing on lady Hae.

All princes are there wearing white. Soo keep looking at HS, worry seeing her cry like that. 

HS and BA sitting in the gazebo, HS say she is really miss her already, what should I do. BA say something good. 

Night scene, still in white attire. HS with lampion find Woook at lady Hae room. Wook sitting about to cry. Telling his heart out to HS. He's crying. HS just stand listen to his crying heart. Wook regret everything he done to lady Hae and regret everything that he's not done to her. Wook grab on HS dress asking "What should I do HS?" 

HS comfort him, squating down, but Wook become more sadder. He is crying badly and push HS hand from his shoulder.

• Like 19

10th wanted to scold them for making him fall but Soo gave him a disapproving look so he let them off.

10th is happy she likes the show. She gave him a thumbs up and he asked whats the sign for.

You are good today, thanks to you, I am smiling now! Soo tolds him.

10th continue his funny puppet show. 

cut to soo at Lady Hae's cemetery.

Times flies,she thinks to herself.

How long am I going to live as soo? 

She said thank you to lady hae.

Someone call out to her. 13th and 14th.

and then they went back to the palace together.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong yeorobun!!  So we're going to be MOB or mass tweeting on Mondays and Tuesdays, starting one hour before our ML airs...so at 9pm SKT (South Korean Time).

Things to note:

1) The tweet will include the Twitter handles for Naver and SBS -  @naver_diary @SBSNOW

2) As @LyraYoo mentioned earlier, if you customize your tweet instead of retweeting the new tweet below, remember the following:

Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you will retweet a post about SHR, please do  not forget to always include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려 it will be included in the Naver search just the same. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

Retweet is okay, but it will land in Naver right away. If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

3) You can retweet my Tweet below. Or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

@naver_diary @SBSNOW 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo#MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

For Facebook, note the following:

For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

STARTING ROLL CALL:

Yeorobun...Ep 6 starts in less than an hour. Time to get ready. You're also free to start tweeting or posting to Facebook. See instructions above.

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @junee22  @MoOnLoVeRz @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @MadraRua @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @rei_smasher11 @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman  @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha

We have to be trending tomorrow...
Lets try reach 1st in the Worldwide Trends... FIGHTING...

• Like 12

Yeonhwa: I come and bring you a good news. You are getting married. She said to Soo.

cut to two relatives talking to Wook and Yeonhwa in their house saying they found a good husband for soo.

Wook say, my wife just pass away, its too soon.

Yeonhwa looks calm and say its good timing now.

the two relatives look like bad guys.

13th went to tell the 4th

4th say, she is of a marriageble age. 

all the prince discussing. saying the groom is a 60 year old man.

13th: this is not marriage is selling her!

• Like 24

10th tells Wook- how can you do this?

Wook: I need your help.

cut to soo and chaeryung. CR crying, soo with blank look.

I cant marry a man I have never met before, I need to escape.

CR: yes, leave quickly.

and pass her things,

CR: I wont tell anyone where you go.

• Like 23

th?id=OIP.M1e8f26d3c580842fcc881c46becd8

I think from just seeing the preview of the princes watching HS slowly WS helping her off the horse her answer to his question. Unveiling herself from under her cape and hood moving with thoughts moving within her as well.  Her looks and glances at each of them gave new thought to the idea.  That not only had she touched their lives but they had touched hers as well.  For her feelings are not just for one of them but her thoughts are for all of them.  Protecting each of them by surrendering herself she does it with courage and willingness.  Just as she had jumped in once to save a child it's her nature then and even now to think of others first with no real thought to herself.  As I watched her go through that small entrance sit and look back at them I loved how she slightly smiled thinking of them wanting even at that moment to reach out in the only way she could.  By giving them encouragement to sooth their hearts somehow without words just her eyes saying it's alright...

I really love HS's character...

2 minutes ago, sebnem said:

Ha Neul is one of the best actor with crying scenes seriously how can he be that real and good with crying/sad scenes :tears::tears::tears:

Not watching but at least can comment on the live recap! Yeeeees KHN is a phenomenal actor, he's so different from his real life, kind of shy, giggly, adorable personality as seen in Running Man and LJK's V app videos.

• Like 15