[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

As for Wang So, he did cause Hae Soo to feel all sorts of negative feelings at the start. But we gotta admit, he pretty much does save her in every crucial moment she encounters. He is different with her than he is with everyone else. When they are together we see two outcasts who can drop theirs masks as long as they are only in the presence of each other. Wang So might be rough and cruel on the outside, but he is also not as calculating as Wook's character was planned to be. He even said it himself. He wants a wife who loves him for who he is. He needs an emotional ally more than someone with power and money. This is way closer to Hae Soo's modern mindset and therefore I guess she'll be able to relate to So even more in future.

Sorry to cut your post. What I like about Scarlet Heart Ryeo is that Wang So's character and his connection to Hae Soo has more depth compared to the c-version. I just don't understand why the queen hated him that much that she even threatened the King to kill So when he was just a little kid.

Spoiler

In the C-version, before the queen died, she told the 4th that he is not her real son. But at least, she didn't hate him as much as the queen in k-version did.

• Like 12

9 hours ago, chubbz said:

I watched the show with Chinese subtitles and it read 秦 (Qin) and not 清 (Qing).

thanks for the clarification! guess it was a mistake in subbing then.

shall be avoiding this thread for the rest of the day since I won't be able to watch ep 5 until I'm off work OTL :tears:

• Like 9

By the way, according to history (i read it on Wiki), the Crown Prince succeeded the throne after the King died. Then, he was replaced by Wang Yo (3rd) before Wang So (4th) succeeded the throne. I wonder if they will follow the history. I've seen in the teaser that it seems after the King died, Wang So took over the throne because it seems he's the one doing the ritual/ceremony in the funeral of his father. I'm guessing it was when he was wearing a white robe and everyone is also wearing white.

• Like 10

The one thing I regret from the preview of next ep:

Why can Wang So be more poker face specially on front of his evil queen mother? It's like he's letting everyone know what he's feeling for Soo. I know I've said it myself that one only have to look at So's face to figure what inside his head but this is a palace, So! You need to be more political correct here or you'll be suffering more. 

After watching the both vers, I agree that Soo will be taken by So and Wook riding with the decoy. But it looks like Wook will be visiting and him kissing her forehead happen in the hiding. I just hope So never witnessing that. Also wonder where is the little house located? It's perfect for new wed couple. Can they elope back then? It's so hard trying to marry these princes!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

The one thing I regret from the preview of next ep:

Why can Wang So be more poker face specially on front of his evil queen mother? It's like he's letting everyone know what he's feeling for Soo. I know I've said it myself that one only have to look at So's face to figure what inside his head but this is a palace, So! You need to be more political correct here or you'll be suffering more. 

So true ! I feel the queen is trying to marry HS off just so that she can twist the knife further into torturing WS . Horrible witch 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

By the way, according to history (i read it on Wiki), the Crown Prince succeeded the throne after the King died. Then, he was replaced by Wang Yo (3rd) before Wang So (4th) succeeded the throne. I wonder if they will follow the history. I've seen in the teaser that it seems after the King died, Wang So took over the throne because it seems he's the one doing the ritual/ceremony in the funeral of his father. I'm guessing it was when he was wearing a white robe and everyone is also wearing white.

I'm thinking they might stick close to history or else the people would be furious on teaching the young ones wrong history even though its fictional. Its still taking characters from history so they probably stick close to the fact cause in the long trailer 

Spoiler

Wang So and 13th was in battle armor on horses outside the gate probably fighting their way in. 

Maybe something happen to the 3rd so he's wearing the garments for the ritual/ceremony since they are brothers

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

So true ! I feel the queen is trying to marry HS off just so that she can twist the knife further into torturing WS . Horrible witch 

Queen mother, Wang Yo, YH and possibly her and Wook's mother should start a club together. They just perfect for each other!

I sometimes pity Wang Wook and Wang So when I'm not admiring their beautiful face. One does his responsibility and tries to be what his familiy want him to be and can never be happy and do something to make him on his own account. Wook always so careful and calculative. Must be a hard and tough life he's having. The one girl he love is right there in front of her but he couldn't be with her still and get snatched away then. 

One desperately trying to get approval and love from his family that it force him to be cruel but the effect is the opposite. The cruelness eventually drives everybody away from him more. All he need is to be acknowledge and purely love but he can't get that until Soo come.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I know we have been questioning Wang So's feelings for Hae Soo, but honestly, I am wondering if Hae Soo really loves Wang Wook. Sure, he has been so gentle towards her the entire time, yet we shouldn't forget that before that, she had that bad experience with her cheating boyfriend. Then she also witnessed the killing of people therefore she must be so receptive to kindness. I won't say that she doesn't love Wang Wook, but to me, it is more infatuation. Finally, she doesn't know the real Wang Wook, the calculative and intelligent man. She never saw how rude and mean he was to Wang So. She saw that he didn't protect her like he said, but since he came to give her some cream for her pain and apologised to her, she overlooked it. In my opinion, she hasn't shared her inner thoughts to Wang Wook like she did with Wang So. 

Annyeong Chingu's 

@bebebisous33.... Hae Soo is not in love with anyone yet. She likes Wang Wook for his kindness to her Lady Hae , he is dashing  and she thinks he has a good heart. Like you said she was betrayed and she had no idea her cousin was in love with her husband.  

I have not seen this episode with subs" IT's just a theory right now

When BAEK Ha finally spoke to her , she realized how wrong she was to be in a relationship with a married man. Especially when her cousin was in love and willing to do anything for them both. I always knew that Lady Hae was in love with WW but o don't he ever tried to open his heart to his wife. When she touched his face , you can see how rigid his face became and almost moved away from her touch. smh smh smh 

I believe Lady asked for a divorce only if Wang Wook took Hae Soo as his wife??? I think  think that is what she asked of her mother in law and BAEK Ha told Hae Soo this . Which made her really sad and disappointed in her.  Because of this revelation , I think that Wang Wook will have to work really hard to capture Hae Soo heart. I still think Hae Soo would care for him but she can never really love him because his need for power will be overwhelming.   evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif  evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 16

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Sorry, I want to ask those who watched the c version, was the poem thing from there? If it isn't then the Koreans have spent quite some effort to dig out this lovely poem for the story.

@bebebisous33 totally agree with you that Haesoo is just enamoured by the current "white knight" Wook, later she will fall deeply with the "dark knight" So, who is her true soulmate because he was the only one who understood her emoticon 

@qwenli I don't remember 8 giving Ruoxi a poem, but I do recall she liked the poems/phrases/or idioms (I don't think they were full poems as they were short) that he would write in calligraphy.

@ShinRaeMi That's right! I mixed them up. 8 and Ruoxi did write each other...and then it was 4 that did he calligraphy.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Niki Azia said:

ONE channel Wang Wook on the horse with HS

SBS channel Wang So on the horse with HS

i think they re-edit for Korea SBS version .. that why we seen two different version who's on the horse with HS

but .. i believe both of them on the horse with HS. mybe Wang Wook safe her 1st. then, Wang So safe later 

As One TV has WW on horse so it was originally there and SBS one has WS seems like it was edited just like we had director's edited version of first 3 episode. They want to give WS-HS fans something to look forward to for next week (thats my theory..may be wrong.)

And WS will have HS while WW must have one acting as HS (most probable option would be CR..)

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

hehehe then we have WangSo with HaeSoo alone out there hiding together right>??? !!!! :D:D:D

is it as per the novel ?

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

My post got lost.

So while at the cottage, HaeSoo will finally remove Wang So's mask. Perhaps by ep 7 as there seems to be too much going on in ep 6 with the death of Lady Hae, the wedding and eventual escape.

I agree that the removing of his mask will happen later.

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nope that is purely my own thinking....as i didnt read the novel nor watch the cversion so im approaching this series like i do any kdrama :) fresh instead of an adaption :)

aaaaaannndd.. I loved that. so keep it coming we are here to enjoy each and every bit of our imaginations till we get something in real

• Like 12