[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, phyz said:

Annyeong! I have been a silent reader for quite a while. Watching this cos of my curiousity how'd SK remake my fave chinese drama BBJX. It's interesting both China and Korea have almost similar history esp throne conflict :sweatingbullets:  (Done skimming Goryeo's history). So far, in terms of details of char i like chinese version (cv) more, the relationship between main char and among the princes was stronger and clearer and other diff i notice are in cv the 4th prince already had a wife and the 8th prince's wife didnt die cmiiw. Yup, the story line is a bit diff, but i dont really mind cos the Ryeo's ep is obviously shorter and i think they need to fit it to Goryeo's history. In terms of the flow I prefer Ryeo to cv, that's why i keep watching It and really love the way they spoil us with those flower guys as princes :wub: (i dont really into IU anw *upss dont kill me *run*).

Ok~ I have finished watched ep 5 and obviously YH likes WS who is her half brother,,umm weird... :mellow: and after a long reading, based on pg1 char description YH will marry WS....! doesnt it count as incest??? :blink: 

Although i know how probably it's going based on BBJX, i still hv this 2nd lead syndrome..WW is so f perfect here.. aigoo HS how can u resist WW's charm, His wife just died and before she died u have her approval already..just marry him asap :phew: on ep 6 preview, when he rescued her I was like just go eloping with him, dont come back HS, hv a happy life with WW, get married, hv a lot of children and dont even dare to think to return to this present life. End. :phew:B) :lol: 

There're still a lot of conflicts to go, looking forward to each char's development. Cant wait for next week eps..hwaiting! :)

I agree with you. WW is irresistable. If you are HaeSoo, how can you say no to the person who always helps you and run to your aid. He saved HS life twice. That is enough to makes you want to like him more. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, matchacake said:

Youku view count is now at 474,160,911. Almost 29 million up from just 2 hours ago!

My mind can barely grasp these numbers. Pretty amazing to me....

6 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

exactly...tv rating should not be the only evaluation criteria of drama's success...

yep. and as we have discussed earlier, the ratings are based on a very small percentage of the population that have ratings boxes installed in their homes. I think I read it was less than 5% of the population.

It is really an antiquated system, that needs to be revamped. 

And that is another reason why I request that folks respond to DramaFever articles with comments, or at least "Awesome" click, as well as the polls. DramaFever putting out these articles to gauge how much interest and support there is for the drama from international fans.

And that is also another good reason to watch the trailers or BTS, or what have you, on Naver. Naver counts the number of views, and it goes towards CPI ratings.   When we watch on YT, we like it, but it does not do anything for the drama, in terms of supporting it. Only when we show interest on Korean media it goes towards CPI ratings.

Another article from DramaFever.

Lee Joon Ki Vs Kang Ha Neul: Who makes a sexier prince?

37961396-e22f-45ac-9e71-f6feeb6b3413.png

The fourth prince (Lee Joon Ki) and eighth prince (Kang Ha Neul) are already in an epic love battle for Hae Soo's heart on Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. One is head over heels in love with the modern lady, while the other is just starting to get attached to her strong personality. By now, we have a special allegiance to Team Wang So or Team Wang Wook, but which star clearly makes a sexier prince? Viewers, let your heart do the choosing!

1. Lee's character Wang So is a broken man with an injured body to match. 

Spoiler

9525d6fa-8ecf-49ac-ab4f-e1cd267ec617.PNG

2. Kang's character Wang Wook hasn't had to endure much physical trauma and it shows! Although, his hidden wounds are more on the emotional side. 

Spoiler

79c26155-a59e-429b-92f8-91b9940d5a07.PNG

3. Wang So is always up for a fight to protect himself and his brothers.

Spoiler

bb093dc8-2635-4120-90c6-56f8bec1c082.PNG

4. Wang Wook is the first one to tend to other's physicals wounds.

Spoiler

629eb5c6-9d3e-4283-bd50-b25df81209c5.PNG

5. He loves his mom wholeheartedly despite her utter disdain for him. 

Spoiler

442c2221-0d86-4c1e-beb9-41d2c74a4114.PNG

6. He is torn between the duty to his ailing wife and his ardent love for Hae Soo.

Spoiler

8715ecca-dcc4-420b-aab5-0ff104d7ad98.PNG

7. Wook promises to keep the woman he loves safe and follows through when danger arises. After the fight is over, he still fears for her life and is more open with his feelings.

Spoiler

7d45d169-1026-44af-9d48-943fa23fd616.PNG

8. So senses danger and steps in unannounced to protect the ones he cares for.

Spoiler

2bb7ab71-9a44-42b5-b7d0-dacb4f5347b9.PNG

Which hot prince makes your heart race? 

Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com

source: DramaFever Blog

• Like 24

EP 4 is GREAT with capital G, bad ep 5 is not ^_^. or more to say ep 5 is lack of Wang So. Ep 5 more focused to Lady Hae and Hae soo. i feel bad for Lady Hae, that she must see her husband fall in love with another woman before she died. thankfully, she's the one she approved of. but i still cant approve Wang wook with Hae soo. i feel something is lack. i know that WW always like knight prince to HS. While WS and HS is more cute relationship which is surprising since WS is like the devil one.

next ep 6 can you give us more Wang So. i am craving for him...

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, anzhe said:

A higher quality version of the chinese previews:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcxNDc1MjM2OA==.html?beta&from=s1.8-3-3.2

The face of the girl riding with WW is hidden, maybe a decoy so the real one can escape?

Yep, I think so. After watching all of the 2 versions of ep 6 preview, it seems that in the next episode So and Wook may team up to save Hae Soo (based on the scene in which Soo is wearing red outfit and her hairstyle is kinda similar to those married, I guess she is forced to marry someone she hasn't even met). I think their plan is that So will take the real Hae Soo away with him and the one that goes with Wook is just a decoy as you said to distract the palace guards. Anyway, can't wait for ep 6 to come out to see if our predictions are true ;) 

• Like 14

[Spoilers] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds + Moon Lovers + Monster + Drinking Solo

Spoiler

1473170319742_99_20160906230504.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-06%2Bat%2B2.36.05%2BPM.png

Xports News - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Park Shi Eun passes away...Will Kang Ha Neul ♥Lee Ji Eun get together? 

1. [+7,805, -142] Poor Park Shi Eunㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+6,371, -153] Today was all about Lady Hae and Kang Sky ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Too sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+5,075, -228] Kang Ha Neul is so cool ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+4,691, -323] This drama is so fun and sad, but what happened to Lee Jun Ki's screen time?

5. [+3,871, -154] Ah it's so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

1473170637_1156137.jpg

tv Daily - Nate: 'Moon Lovers', Park Shi Eun's death and Lee Ji Eun♡ Kang Ha Neul's heart-wrenching love line 

1. [+364, -24] I'm so sad we won't be seeing Park Shi Eun-ssi any longerㅠㅠ She acted so well an her eyes were as clear and beautiful as a lake^^

2. [+337, -59] The cast's acting is so good.. It's such a waste to see this be buried by other dramas

3. [+300, -42] I loved the OST in this episode ㅠㅠ The last scene is so sad.. I like Kang Ha Neul too but please show more of Lee Jun Ki's love line!!! ㅠㅠ

4. [+27, -11] The drama gets better with every episode. Curious to know what happens later on!!!

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-06%2Bat%2B5.29.07%2BPM.png

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki, everyone is an enemy... needs a lady that will care for him 

1. [+3,088, -321] This drama is so good, it's a shame that the ratings are low ㅜ

2. [+1,983, -88] Wang So ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is my heart aching for you? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,481, -76] Wang So is such a cool and intelligent character ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,201, -73] I hope he gets that lady soon ㅠㅠ

5. [+258, -19] The look in Lee Jun Ki's eyes is so mesmerizing

6. [+1,850, -33] Shi Eun unni looked so pretty in the flashback scene!

7. [+1,649, -39] Personally, the line of the day for me is "Don't wake her up from sleep"

8. [+1,290, -31] Park Shi Eun is gorgeous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This episode is sad

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/spoilers-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-moon_98.html

• Like 19

DRAMA RECAPS

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Episode 5

by HeadsNo2 | September 6, 2016 | 39 Comments

moonlovers05-00244.jpg

Our heroine gets put through the wringer when it comes to history this hour, and manages to be pretty darn entertaining while she’s at it. Her flailing around provides some much-needed (and honestly surprising) levity during an episode rife with confused feelings and repressed emotions. I laughed, I cried, I cursed at certain characters for being awful people. It may not be perfect, but it’s fun.

Read detail recap at http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-5/

COMMENTS

Gah, the whole “They’re just sleeping” thing gets me every time. I wish we would’ve gotten to hear the rest of what Wook had to say to Lady Hae, and if he was going to admit that he loved her—though, knowing her, she wouldn’t want him to say it so as not to feel guilty. Lady Hae presents an interesting picture overall though, especially since she deviated so far from the norm of what we’d expect to see.

Despite being a wife who desperately loved her husband, she also desperately wanted him to be happy, and was more than aware of her own mortality. Situations like this can easily come off as making the wife in the relationship look bad, but here, she actually came off as a bonafide saint. I was repeatedly surprised by just how selfless she was being, and found her relationship with her husband and Su as heartfelt as it was morbid and strange. It’s as confusing for the viewer as I’m sure it was for those three characters, but definite props are deserved for the story being much more immersive this hour.

It’s a tough day to be So as a romantic lead though, even if it feels like we’re setting up for the end of Wook and Su as we know it. Lady Hae’s death is bound to cause a shift of some kind, and it’d be way too easy for them to just be happy now that the main obstacle to their romance is gone. (I know this sounds clinical, but it’s true.) Years of dramas tells me that there’ll have to be some scaling back with the second lead in order to make room for the first, but I can’t help but like where we are now. Change is scary, even if it’s good.

Su was definitely much more endearing this hour, and I’d credit that to us seeing her sweat a little—her illiteracy and her thoroughly modern reply to Wook’s thoughtful poem was a hoot. But there were also deeper feelings going on, and not just between Wook and Su. I’m not quite sure what Baek-ah’s game is at this point, but he seems primed and ready to be the one prince (besides Yo, who hates everyone) to be a foil for Su, which gives him a whole new exciting layer. Slowly but surely, we’re getting to know each prince in turn, so I feel confident that no one’s going to get lost in the shuffle.

But how hilarious was it to see Su use what little she remembered from her history class to get on the king’s good side? These are the kind of fish-out-of-water moments I was missing, so I was glad to have them today. Watching her flail about spouting “Your grace is immeasurable!” to the king was enough to make my belly ache. And having So of all people discern the true nature of her emoji reply was priceless. If only we had gotten these moments sooner, maybe it would’ve changed some things. Alas, the most we can do is look forward to next week.

moonlovers05-00409.jpg

Best comment I pick from DB...LOL just exactly what I thought also...

endo September 6th, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Su meeting Taejo Wang Geon was hilarious.

So from now on. I’ll try to study more on history because it may come in handy once i time travel.

But first i need to find first when is the next Solar Eclipse. LOL.

• Like 24

Hello everybody, i watched SHR ep 4 on channel One tv, there's a difference with ep 4 which i downloaded (sbs vers). One tv vers is filled with many distraction BGM, and i'm glad sbs vers more calm. When i saw bts of sosoo's scene eating in the hills, why they cut it, it looks beautiful to show that sosoo become more closer. Somehow ep 5 ruined my mood, i know wook and soo dont guilty with their feeling, and the lady already know wook didnt love her, but still... T.T I wonder if sbs will broadcast another edited vers,.. sorry for my rambling and english mess ^^

• Like 13

3 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

@MadraRua thank you for sharing this question: the line that Wook added, do you replace the entire line 4 or just part of it with his words?

Yes it's the last line that is the most scandalous, because it sounds like: is there love or no love.

@mimi  yes wook is YH's full brother and So is a half brother, apparenyou 1000 years ago, they deemed it ok to marry a half siblings to keep the family blood "pure".  …………………

……… ok for Yeon hwa, I am more for the idea that she identify So as an outsider like her. But then the king adores her much so it doesn't make sense too. 

Yesterday I went back to watch the c version carefully and after a few eps, I can see that the. bulk of the show was really about the Princes fight for the throne. The c version has 36 EPs and by 19ep, the female lead n 4th were already in love, which is about half way into the drama. 

[Spoiler/]

• Like 16

My take on last night episode 

Spoiler

moonlovers05-00187.jpg

Its clear enough to see which one is the witch and which one is the angel.....Even how that crazy eomma converse make me chilling....

Spoiler

moonlovers05-00252.jpg

One that make me feel the urge to learn history better..yes I will never know when I got into time travel like Hae Soo did, and if I do I must prepare my brain better....LOL

Spoiler

moonlovers05-00379.jpg

He know right??? He is a time traveler too??? right??? his glare is suspicious...and the way he speak with Hae Soo looks like he warn her about something fo her own good. And that line...it's not coincidence right?????

So I get remind also...everything he said to the king make sense...he know the history so much and yet he give advices that can be acceptable by the king and all advices come from JM are a good one. Because he already know the future. Right?

Spoiler

moonlovers05-00529.jpg

Never knew this "MANSE" emoticon is also show up in Goryeo time LOL....good job Hae Soo yaa

moonlovers05-00409.jpg

Best scene ever for me in last night episode. How Hae Soo follow his trail, and when Wook found out he just make his steps wider to make fun of her...I love them....but I love Hae Soo and Wang Soo too....ottokke??

In the preview clear enough that crazy eomma think Hae Soo as a threat. I know she is unhappy when the King gave HAe Soo persian rug as the present for her. And crazy eomma need to get rid of her once Lady Hae as her protector died. I don't know the background of Hae Family but it seems Hae family has a strong influence too at that time. As Wook queen mother said becasue of lady Hae, they can enter the capital again. And Lady Hae also said why she eagerly pushed the marriage between her and Wook is not only because she love him but also because she want to help Wook, because Wook seems like a prince that has his wings tight and not able to fly. So Hae family is quite impressing for me. 

Now Hae Soo is about to send off for marriage, the one that Wang Soo said send to be hostages...or sold to be exact. I wonder who is the lady that show up in the preview, what is her part.....

Wang Wook trust Wang Soo to help him to free Hae Soo. Because Wang Soo is the only reliable and dependable brother he has among other princess. Baek Ha is capable but definitely won't help because of what he feel thru Lady Hae. Eun and Jung even they're must be throw themselves to help but they're not capable enough as they're still young. Yoo...oh don't even mention him, if Wook asking for his help next thing we know is that Hae Soo already marriage with someone picked by that crazy eomma. And Won, that sly who only know how to walk around with his brothers LOL....

But one thing that Wang Wook failed to calculate is that he doesn't know that Wang Soo already build a lingering feeling toward Hae Soo too. 

Cant wait for the next episode....It will be very amazing for sure

• Like 22

2 hours ago, miles99 said:

But then the 14th prince is also queen yoo's son how does it go from 4 to 8 ?

There were princes also in between 4 and 8, and 14 was younger by several years. King Taejo used marriage to unite the different factions/clans within the county. In all he had 29 wives, and thus, many children. Because of that, at a certain point, they likely had to use other factors to determine the rank/number of each prince born within the family, Unfortunately, I was unable to find details of that, but perhaps one of our other chingu came across something in the course of learning about Goryeo's history.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

Yep, I think so. After watching all of the 2 versions of ep 6 preview, it seems that in the next episode So and Wook may team up to save Hae Soo (based on the scene in which Soo is wearing red outfit and her hairstyle is kinda similar to those married, I guess she is forced to marry someone she hasn't even met). I think their plan is that So will take the real Hae Soo away with him and the one that goes with Wook is just a decoy as you said to distract the palace guards. Anyway, can't wait for ep 6 to come out to see if our predictions are true ;) 

I hope so hehehehe...dont mad at me team Wook...

i feel that So want to get to close with someone that he know in his side, so there he stay at the paranormal's room rather than in the prince's room. he know noone of his brother is on his side and he dislike to be there. he want to be close to them but everyone seems distance with him..i can feel his loneliness. and Yo...take care your own business will you #smackprinceYo.

after the death of Lady Hae, i understand how confuse Su is. she stay there for Lady Hae, now she needs to be have their own purposes to live there and marry Prince Wook is not a question because she doesnt want to bertray her death cousin though

• Like 18

When YH said 'how fun would it be to turn an animal into a human being' it just reminded me of girls and 'bad boys'. Some girls don't just like the guy for being who he is, but instead fantasize over the prospect of being special, of being the one who can change the bad boy. Not actually loving the guy himself. 

Also, I now find myself a little frustrated that HS only really felt true guilt towards her cousin when she realized that her cousin knew. Before, she was a little conflicted but never really discouraged her interactions with WW or discouraged his romantic affections. It was only when Baek-Ah rightly told her off, that she had the 'oh crap' look and feeling. In that moment, it felt like it was more of guilt of being found out than guilt of actually being in the wrong. Like it was only that her cousin knew that made her feel like what she was doing was a bad thing. I guess I felt a little disappointed in HS considering she herself went through a similar experience where her boyfriend cheated with her best friend on her.

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

There were princes also in between 4 and 8, and 14 was younger by several years. King Taejo used marriage to unite the different factions/clans within the county. In all he had 29 wives, and thus, many children. Because of that, at a certain point, they likely had to use other factors to determine the rank/number of each prince born within the family, Unfortunately, I was unable to find details of that, but perhaps one of our other chingu came across something in the course of learning about Goryeo's history.

Let's see, how do we work this into an equation?  (Q>C)+BD- F=P or Queens greater than consorts plus birthdate..minus females = prince birth order

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

This one taken from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taejo_of_Goryeo#Family

The one highlited are the one that I can recognize the name from the drama....but I don't know which one Jung, Eun, Won, and Baek Ha 

Consorts and issue:

• Queen Sinhye (신혜왕후)
  • Queen Janghwa (장화왕후)
  • Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후) [7]
    • Crown Prince Tae (태자 태) --- The one that died, that make crazy eomma become crazy and ruin Wang Soo face
    • Jeongjong, 3rd Monarch of Goryeo (정종) --- Wang Yoo
    • Gwangjong of Goryeo (광종) --- Wang Soo
    • Vice King Moonwon (문원대왕)
    • Jeungtong Gooksa (증통국사)
    • Princess Naklang (낙랑공주) --- the one that send off to marry by the King
    • Princess Heungbang (흥방공주)
  • Queen Sinjeong (신정왕후)
    • King Daejong (대종), Father of King Seongjong --- Wang Wook
    • Queen Daemok (대목왕후), Only daughter of Queen Sinjeong. --- Yeo Hwa
  • Queen Sinseong (신성왕후)
    • King Ahnjong (안종), Father of King Hyeonjong
  • Queen Jeongdeok (정덕왕후)
    • Prince Wangwyu (왕위군), 1st Son of Queen Jeongdeok.
    • Prince In-ae (인애군), 2nd Son of Queen Jeongdeok.
    • Crown Prince Wonjang (원장태자), 3rd Son of Queen Jeongdeok.
    • Prince Joh-yi (조이군)
    • Queen Munhye (문혜왕후), 1st daughter of Queen Jeongdeok.
    • Queen Seon-ui (선의왕후), 2nd daughter of Queen Jeongdeok.
    • Unknown Princess
  • Grand Lady Heonmohk (헌목대부인)
    • Crown Prince Soomyong (수명태자)
  • Lady Jeongmohk (정목부인)
    • Queen Dowager Soonahn (순안왕대비)
  • Lady Dongyangwon (동양원부인)
    • Crown Prince Hyomohk (효목태자)
    • Crown Prince Hyoeun (효은태자)
  • Lady Sookmohk (숙목부인)
    • Crown Prince Wonnyung (원녕태자)
  • Lady Cheonanbuwon (천안부원부인)
    • Crown Prince Hyosung (효성태자)
    • Crown Prince Hyoji (효지태자)
  • Lady Heungbokwon (흥복원부인)
    • Crown Prince Jihk (태자 직)
    • Unknown Princess
  • Lady Hudaelyangwon (후대량원부인)
  • Lady Daemyongjoowon (대명주원부인)
  • Lady Gwangjoowon (광주원부인)
  • Lady Sogwangjoowon (소광주원부인)
  • Lady Dongsanwon (동산원부인)
  • Lady Yehwa (예화부인)
  • Lady Daeseowon (대서원부인)
  • Lady Soseowon (소서원부인)
  • Lady Seojeonwon (서전원부인)
  • Lady Sinjoowon (신주원부인)
  • Lady Wolhuawon (월화원부인)
  • Lady Sohwangjoowon (소황주원부인)
    • Prince Gwangjoowon (광주원군)
  • Lady Seongmoo (성무부인)
    • Crown Prince Hyoje (효제태자)
    • Crown Prince Hyomyong (효명태자)
    • Prince Beopdeung (법등군)
    • Prince Jali (자리군)
    • Unknown Princess
  • Lady Euiseongbuon (의성부원부인)
    • Great Prince Euiseongbuwon (의성부원대군)
  • Lady Wolkyongwon (월경원부인)
  • Lady Monglyangwon (몽량원부인)
  • Lady Haelyangwon (해량원부인)
  • Like 21

7 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

@MadraRua thank you for sharing this :wub: question: the line that Wook added, do you replace the entire line 4 or just part of it with his words?

@juliacaesar Wook did not add anything to the original poem (in chinese characters).  :)

@MadraRua Thanks for sharing the great English translation. It is difficult to translate the subtle meaning in line 4 and present the essence of the emotion. I'll say both English renditions are good. 

I copied a chinese explanation of lines 3 & 4 here :
---
http://wenda.so.com/q/1371432202066123?src=150
三、四两句“东边日出西边雨,道是无晴还有晴”,写姑娘听到歌声后的心理活动。她心中早就爱上了这个小伙子,但对方还没有明确表态。今天从他的歌声中多少听出了点情意,于是她觉得:这个人的心就像捉摸不定的天气一样,说它是晴天吧,西边却下着雨;说它是雨天吧,东边却又出着太阳。“道是无晴却有晴”一句,诗人用谐音双关的手法,把天“晴”和爱“情”这两件不相关的事物巧妙地联系起来,表现出初恋少女忐忑不安的微妙感情。

--

Roughly translated :
Lines 3 & 4 describes the young maiden's emotions after hearing the man's singing. She is actually already in love with the man but he has not clearly expressed his feelings. Today, from his singing, she deduced some expression of affections so she is thinking : this man's heart is like the weather : if you say it is a sunny day, but there's rain in the west. If you say it is a rainy day, there is sun on the east.". In line 4, the poet cleverly used the two similar sound words to connect the two different matter (weather & love), thus describing the subtle emotions of a young maiden's first love.

----

Thanks all for putting up with my ramblings about this poem. It made me think of Wook all night :wub::w00t::lol:
Real life is calling me..... see you all next week.

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Actually I am quite surprise to see dB making lady hae to be a saint for condoning wook's and hs relationship.

Maybe becos I am Chinese and back in the ancient days even up till the early 1900s, it was a very big issue not to have children, (in fact the influential Confucius said that not having children is the no.1 on the list of failing to be filial becos the bloodline cannot be continued) and lady hae clearly is not able to fulfill her role. So arranging for her husband to get another concubine is par for norm.

That's why I find if the drama go overboard on this wook griefing and hs+wook's guilt it's just to appease modern viewers. In reality, it wld be more like, wife died, move on and marry hs immediately.

I am not saying it's right, but am saying it seems like modern viewers will have issues with this drama, with all the complex relationships.

Sorry, for sounding abit like yeonhwa if you find wat I am saying abit cold. But that's just the way it is back then.

I suspect that's the way the drama may handle the relationship between Wook and HS. It is during this stalemate situation that Wang So will come in, I think.
Yup, agree with you. In reality, I think Prince Wook would have taken another concubine not long after Lady Hae's taken seriously ill, and with his wife's blessings as well.
As YeonHwa, I don't know what other mischief she will be up to later but what she is doing so far is rather mild compared to most other evil princesses. She is so pretty though, can't stop staring at her dimples. 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have been thinking how HS/GHJ will be transported back to modern times. Since she went back in time due to solar eclipse, maybe the way to travel back is when another solar/lunar eclipse happened. I kinda hope that she won't fall sick or die before she got transported back, but then again, what will happen to the real HS had her body not fallen ill and die. How will real HS live the rest of her live with whatever GHJ had done all those years and left behind. Probably the real HS is supposed to die already immersed for 2 hours in the water at the bath, so GHJ is just borrowing her body for a few years to play a role and ensure WS get on the throne.

Moon Lovers -- I wonder how this title came about. How are they going to be connected by the moon... at least we are shown that WS-HS both appreciate the moon and stars in Goryeo. Will the moon play a role in transporting GHJ back? and maybe hopefully WS too? :D

Side remark: I really like the purple case containing the soap. If Queen Yoo doesn't appreciate it, I'll gladly take over the pretty purple case as well as its content. May I please? LOL

If you have seen Faith...starring Kim hee sun and Lee minho...well I heard Lee junki was supposed to be general choi young aka thr main lead...due to military service or something else he refused it....

In Faith....the girl who was also travelled from modern era caused the time door was opened...and she can traveled from one time to another time whenever the time door was opened....

But....at the end she coose to stay to ne together with someone she loved and leave the modern era....

Well....maybe haesoo will be able to trabel back to future time when the moon eclipse occurs....who knows

• Like 16

3 hours ago, phyz said:

Annyeong! I have been a silent reader for quite a while. Watching this cos of my curiousity how'd SK remake my fave chinese drama BBJX. It's interesting both China and Korea have almost similar history esp throne conflict :sweatingbullets:  (Done skimming Goryeo's history). So far, in terms of details of char i like chinese version (cv) more, the relationship between main char and among the princes was stronger and clearer and other diff i notice are in cv the 4th prince already had a wife and the 8th prince's wife didnt die cmiiw. Yup, the story line is a bit diff, but i dont really mind cos the Ryeo's ep is obviously shorter and i think they need to fit it to Goryeo's history. In terms of the flow I prefer Ryeo to cv, that's why i keep watching It and really love the way they spoil us with those flower guys as princes :wub: (i dont really into IU anw *upss dont kill me *run*).

Ok~ I have finished watched ep 5 and obviously YH likes WS who is her half brother,,umm weird... :mellow: and after a long reading, based on pg1 char description YH will marry WS....! doesnt it count as incest??? :blink: 

Although i know how probably it's going based on BBJX, i still hv this 2nd lead syndrome..WW is so f perfect here.. aigoo HS how can u resist WW's charm, His wife just died and before she died u have her approval already..just marry him asap :phew: on ep 6 preview, when he rescued her I was like just go eloping with him, dont come back HS, hv a happy life with WW, get married, hv a lot of children and dont even dare to think to return to this present life. End. :phew:B) :lol: 

There're still a lot of conflicts to go, looking forward to each char's development. Cant wait for next week eps..hwaiting! :)

OK then YH is truly WS half sister :wub:....I though I had missed something. I'm very surprised because in kdramas  even marriage between people that are not even blood related is taboo if their parents  marry and they happen to become suddenly 'step-siblings' and they seem to make a huge fuss about it so I was totally taken aback with incest relations/marriage in Korean history lol :crazy:

• Like 12