[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

For all of those trying to understand the antipathy toward Moon Lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo. IU or Baekhyon that is being posted online I have found an article that may shed some light on this. While it doesn't deal directly with this particular case of anti fan reactions, it does explain the basic outline of how things get to this point and what generates it.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, valsava said:

Lady Hae died from a broken heart knowning her husband heart had went to another

Yeah i think her death was seemed too early and sudden, especially after she found out her husband feeling to HS, her health deteriorated faster.  It looked like what you have pointed, rather than because she's dying then she's trying to match HS with her husband. I'm little bit confuse about the writer intention regarding this. And imo she looked disturbed and unhappy when knowing her husband feeling and forced when planning their matchmaking, even the 13 prince need to defend her by talking to HS.

• Like 7

I love episode 5 of Moon Lovers, with my only complained being NOT ENOUGH Lee Jun Ki. How is that possible he had only roughly 10 minutes screen time? 

The scene of translating the emoji is by far the cutest (I laughed so much especially because of the Dumb and Dumber - 10th Wang Eun and 14th Wang Jung) and I couldn't stop gushing about how amazing LJK looks in that princely robe.

The drama is definitely shaping up better now that everything has fall into places and being someone who had watched the C-version, I must say this drama is completely refreshing and unpredictable. Except for the characters, most elements feel so new and I couldn't predict the relationship development at all.

At this juncture, I wonder how will Haesoo eventually came to be deeply in love with 4th since she is currently madly in love with 8th (and they are even set to marry) and 4th is a changed man now - with brighter outlook in life and not so much an outcast anymore. I don't see him in need of so much healing and in comparison with back when he was so angsty, I could at least decipher how Haesoo would eventually share a bond with him. 

Also, none of the brothers have any political aspiration yet except 3rd and that Haesoo is pratically history blind so I wonder how would she be the catalyst that set into motion the rivalry between brothers, putting aside love but the throne conflict. 

I hope all those questions would be properly fleshed out and I am thrilled that the drama bears no resemblance to its chinese counterpart.

Looking forward to episode 6 and please, just please, give us more Lee Jun Ki.

With regard to the ratings, I say....WHAT THE HECK. I love this drama to the end of the earth and it's truly a shame and loss for those who failed to appreciate this wonderful piece of work.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

OMG. I know. T_T I'm honestly so upset that Lady Hae died and I didn't even watch the episode yet. I knew she would sooner or later, but I was really hoping for later because I really like her. This is heartbreaking...

maybe the production wanna play save... broadcasting to the entire world a married man fall so hard over his wife cousin wasn't really a good thing to do right? 

3 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

Hi guys! I think Scarlet Heart ep 5 managed to poke a hole into my heart. I feel pain, so much pain :(

Does anyone know if the OST for the final scene, Wook carrying Myung Hee on his back, has been released? It must be my favorite so far.

the sariosa song?? i love it too.. because it so perfect with the scene... i think hasn't been release, maybe will be part 6 or something. because if taeyeon will be in the ost line i think her song will be released first.

her presence maybe not much last night but it's so nice to see he didn't hide his beautiful smile in front of HS

insta.gif  

• Like 17

Greetings, All,

I've been following this thread for a few days and have enjoyed your insights.  I may have missed it but has anyone commented yet on the disconnect in the preview for Ep. 6 where in the HDF version I watched raw this morning, its WS who spirits HS away and in the DF version I just watched with subs, its WW who spirits HS away.  I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to see who really rescues our adorable little heroine (BTW I HATED how she looked all Goryeo-glammed up; she looked like a mini-version of Wicked Witch Yoo) but I'll put my hopes on WS since "marrying HS off" is the equivalent of "adopting WS out" and he knows first-hand how miserable that was and he also doesn't mind being the "rouge prince" and if Wicked Witch Yoo is behind the marriage, well, all the better for ticking her off...

And where did that pathetic piece of pitiful named YH come from...  She's more like Wicked Witch Yoo than she is like her supposedly biological mother and brother and the DF preview makes it seem like she's behind the "marriage" of HS.  I guess she wasn't paying attention when her mother pointed out that the only reason they were able to walk the streets of Goryeo or whatever they call that city in the drama is because of HS's family...  I guess she missed out on the lesson about never, ever returning evil for good...  That's okay, if WS didn't despise her before, he'll despise her now...

And the final scenes of today's drama were probably the most beautiful I think I've ever seen in a drama, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, whatever... Spectacular scenery, music, costumes, dialogue, acting and story line.  Gorgeous, respectful, dignified death scene fitting for Lady Hae's character.   In lots of ways this drama is on a completely different level from the traditional k-drama trope.

I did some Wiki-reading about WS, also because he was a character in another drama I watched, Shine or Go Crazy.  The article I read said WS marries YH but lists a second wife, his niece, the daughter of King Haejong.  I'm wondering if this "Haejong" is related to our Hae So and Lady Hae.  Anybody got any ideas.  I note the disclaimer before the drama about "creative license" being taken with the history.  This would make me happy:  WS marries HS for love; Taejo forces WS to marry YH for political reasons and WS ignores her until Taejo dies, then locks her up in a nunnery afterward...  Where's that devil emoggi.....

• Like 17

waah I just watch the full version but I just want to said,

don't get too worked up about rating, 

it's nice to see a drama that sounds so easy on paper executed this great and becomes rating winner, 

and we are like in 6 episode, even in the moon that embracing the sun, this is like the start of the adult phase so I think Moonlight is still good 

• Like 16

I'm still nowhere to find a working site to download subbed ep.5. The one I usually download from had the ep.removed due to copyright claims..... *tears*

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Taeyeon OST cut from the episode 5 :) :

Hearing this OST made me teary again about Lady Hae. Such a nice person....

• Like 12

9 hours ago, hiluna said:

Much that I like the idea, it is too far fetched. Can you imagine someone from the future being able to kill like that, he would have to be a psycho??

Hahaha, yeah it is too far :D
The possible reason in my head is Jimong.Jimong really come from the future/ time traveller ?!

I think he teach a lot of things to WangSo. That is why in my oppinion  WangSo know a lot of things which another princes didn't know. WangSo x Jimong. really look like best friend. I love it :wub:

• Like 15

11 hours ago, luci13 said:

@Kasmic unni!!!!!!! Thanks for the preview of episode 6 that's different from the one posted earlier! and welcome to the thread! :D

Thanks @luci13 for the warm welcome. I see that Scarlet Heart has made you come back... and you still have TM as your ava. :heart: I just pop in to ask about the previewS and Im not sure if I can be active here- RL things are picking up.

Im mesmerised by LJK... yet because of the Cversion Im still hesitant.  Will be lurking here every now and then for some juicy updates. ;)

CrtlwWbVMAEIiDC.jpg:largecto

Annyeong to all my dearest PACkers and patients here crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif?1292792391 

• Like 22

Hi Guys!! It's wednesday at my country..and it's raining hard since morning..so I just want to skip work..because I was backread about 15 pages last night (WOW!!!!)..6hrs straight..fr 10pm to 4am..(and I woke up at 7am..imagine that) coz I really want to catch up with all of you,and yet I'm left behind again..yikes!! and I'm dreaming about my prince LJG..can't seem back to reality right now..oh no..someone help me!!!

But then..I still go to work..hhh..reality calls me once again..

• Like 13