[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

:w00t: I really cant wait to see who is on the horse with her. Looks like it will be So.

Yes Joon gi's face is flawless. he has porcelain smooth fair scene. *swoon*

Poor lady hae, now I understand why she doesnt even attend the press con when the crown prince (who doesnt get much airtime) attended. Fair enough, she knows her love is greater than wook's and she is dying so she wants wook to marry HS. When I see the preview, I see wook griefing badly. I hope they dont dramatise too much about it, he doesnt love lady hae, and I think they are just trying to make modern viewers feel better to show that he cares.

you guys can weigh in later but I find Yeonhwa acting very good and she has good chemistry with the 4th, there is something special there. Altho she is quite a cruel person, but I find it interesting that she always seems delighted to see the 4th and talks to him nicely. 

yes, really want to see more of So.:)

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, luci13 said:

HOLD ON!!!! WHY THE EPISODE 6 PREVIEW THAT POSTED EARLIER IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I SAW ON ONE CHANNEL TV??!!!!!!! 

Since the preview presented on One Channel TV was the last scene of the preview, WW got to see HS and makes her wear that purple long garb along the lines by HS saying 'I dont think I can see you again'? 

Anyone's watching from One Channel TV???

ONE channel Wang Wook on the horse with HS

SBS channel Wang So on the horse with HS

i think they re-edit for Korea SBS version .. that why we seen two different version who's on the horse with HS

but .. i believe both of them on the horse with HS. mybe Wang Wook safe her 1st. then, Wang So safe later 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, luci13 said:

HOLD ON!!!! WHY THE EPISODE 6 PREVIEW THAT POSTED EARLIER IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I SAW ON ONE CHANNEL TV??!!!!!!! 

Since the preview presented on One Channel TV was the last scene of the preview, WW got to see HS and makes her wear that purple long garb along the lines by HS saying 'I dont think I can see you again'? 

Anyone's watching from One Channel TV???

I'm watching frm One HD too and the preview is shorter n diff from the one @Adnana shared. But it looks like what evyone is saying.. Both Wang So and Wang Wook will help her escape the arranged marriage. WW rode off with a decoy.. Maybe it will be the maid chae ryung? While real HS rode off with WS.

• Like 16

I thought It's gonna be so who take away Soo and riding a horse together. But It's Wook.. Am I seeing things? Did my eyes deceive me? I'm pretty sure it was So I saw in the trailer!

This is a plot twister.. Daebak! Uri wang-eun really do can help being a part from his love. 

It was Hae Soo I saw and a glimpse of Wook. And at the end I saw Wook's back. 

What the hell is this????

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

YES it is different than the one I saw in One Channel TV.... anyway, I hope starting next week they will put the same version as the Korean version, as I think a week will give them time to revise the episodes...

Hahaha i dont mind there are two version of next episode's preview as both will gives us more hints on what's to come XD This is also one way to draw potential viewers I might say :D

• Like 12

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

I'm watching frm One HD too and the preview is shorter n diff from the one @Adnana shared. But it looks like what evyone is saying.. Both Wang So and Wang Wook will help her escape the arranged marriage. WW rode off with a decoy.. Maybe it will be the maid chae ryung? While real HS rode off with WS.

My exact opinion!! 

• Like 10

its so funny that the evil queen has so many names on tis thread!:D

queen sms

queen something something

queen seenmysanitylately.

:P

-------------

watching this drama is interesting, because there seems to be differences in korean and overseas preview and some slight differences. very intriguing.

• Like 21

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

its so funny that the evil queen has so many names on tis thread!:D

queen sms

queen something something

queen seenmysanitylately.

:P

Another name: red queen :lol:

EDIT: Big Claps to the actress...she is portraying her role really well. ;)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

choi and 4th. 

why are you staying here, choi asked. apparently its choi's quarters.

choi object vehemently.

4th say, he cant see stars in the palace.

4th lie down and gaze at the sky looking happy.

cut to haesoo, counsin and maid. she has her hair in pony tail

its some herbs.

counsin - its from the 8th prince, he say you like herbs.

A www he is thinking of HS that's why he wants to see the stars ....

Poor Lady Hae :( . Thank you all for the updates . Am dying to see the episode now 

• Like 17

If what happened today and what comes in the next episodes does not attract Korean viewers, then they live on another planet. Perhaps the comparison is too much, but to see the end of this chapter and the preview I feel like when I see an episode of GOT that leaves me wanting for more. 

If what some have said is true about team up to save Haesoo, it will be interesting to see how this really will play against Wook. The fact that Wang So known that his brother is in love with her (I think) and that after spending time together he decides (I assume) fight for her, it will be an interesting twist.

• Like 21