[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

I got a feeling IU choose to post this today because tonight the new drama after MLSHR is airing.

Now Naver is full of articles of what she posted. 

She is getting back at SBS.

You go girl!

I mean SBS should have just air the special ep or just give us the happy ending we deserve after what they did to this show because it didnt give them high ratings. Im so angry at SBS right now! 

• Like 14

16 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Yes, we are obsessed with LJG's hand.

I'm so mad right now. It's hard for me to finally move one from this MLSHR craziness. I haven't open this thread for 3 days. 

And yet, here i am, commenting, posting, whilst crying for IU's IG update. 

:bawling:

We are obsessed with happy ending or closure. The director failed to give us. Hence our obsession over hand,veins and handkerchief beyond words :blink:

• Like 10

So...I'm feeling very reinvigorated right now! Closure for our collective heartbreak is within grasp but I'm reading conflicting accounts if the special election is airing tonight or not. Do we have substantiated sources that it will in fact air tonight or is it conjecture gathered from the internet and maybe a modicum of wishful thinking? 

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Will ONE HD show any special episode or not tonight? Because when I read the program a schedule it write other drama ep 24. Hmm... However I am waiting.

No. No special episode for MLSHR in OneTVAsia tonite. At least not in their programme. I have check just now. 

• Like 7

Spoiler

I don't know i cant erase this spoiler mode from my cell 

Anyway i hace to say i cant control myself ever since i saw IU instagram update

IU and LJK are playing with our feelings how cruel

All i can think is how i need to watch the scene and how funny are all your comments

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

I've read in another forum that SBS is now airing ep 20. Is this true? 

It was SBS Plus, not SBS that aired Eps 19 and 20 today. Ep20 just finished airing around 9:50PM KST.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know i cant erase this spoiler mode from my cell 

Anyway i hace to say i cant control myself ever since i saw IU instagram update

IU and LJK are playing with our feelings how cruel

All i can think is how i need to watch the scene and how funny are all your comments

I don't think they are trying to play with our feelings... Because it was a open ending, even though he said he would find her at the end, most people are not satisfied. They are just trying to give us clues that, at the end, they really were together.

Since the PD made this option and they are, probably, getting a lot of backflash, this is their only way to let us know? Well, in any case, doesn't seem to be working... xD

• Like 16

Spoiler
37 minutes ago, briseis said:

Considering that both Hae Soo and Jimong remember everything, Wang So should at some point remember as well. I mean if those painting triggered Soo's memory they should trigger his as well, shouldn't they? Or perhaps he already remembers. If we disregard the last 2,5 episode where the writer basically copy/paste/glued 80% of the original BBJX to the story, the whole story deviated from the original in almost all aspects, so while Yinzhen does not remember, Wang So should because just like the like their respective storylines, their personalities and motivations differ greatly. In the original novel/cdrama there WAS NOT no specific emphasis on the REMEMBERING/NOT FORGETTING SYMBOLISM WHILE EVERY EPISODE OF MOON LOVERS IS BASICALLY LITTERED WITH IT. It's also featured heavily in the ML OST - almost all songs have a reference to not forgetting and meeting in next life in their lyrics - something the cdrama didn't have.

SBS has no ML special planned on their schedule today nor any other day this week.

IdpR5pn.png

Everything you just said makes sense!....If he remembers her, that is icing on the cake!!!!!!

SHR has utterly destroyed any sense of happiness for me. I will take whatever I can get from it...

....even if he just hands her the handkerchief and tells her how embarrassing it is for her because she has a booger in her nose...I WILL TAKE THAT! Lol. I will take anything at this point as long as they meet.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, briseis said:

qoygecL.png

This is from that old article about the cameras they used which was released prior to the premiere. They should seriously make some official announcement, this uncertainty is KILLING ME!

http://www.arri.com/news/news/alexa-in-south-korea/

Woww.. @briseis I'm amazed that you can even find this!
Yes a spinoff would be wonderful. If they cannot grant us second season (with the funding and casts availability and all), at least spinoff requires less effort. 
Unless..... Unless.... PDnim and team are still cooking up a deal with SBS or other intl channel for the spinoff price?  :w00t:
I'm getting my hopes up again here.. dang!

• Like 14