[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

I'd agree with wolf or phoenix eyes in every other scenes except this one. Here I can't help but think about snake everytime I watch this scene. Maybe because of the fact that he indeed acted as a cunning snake here: he killed the hawk and put the blame on someone else, just like what Wook and YH did. For once, he became a snake just like duo Hwangbo siblings and I think that affects my perception of him.

I could be biased because I don't liken him to a snake in the context of the scene, but more like a hungry wolf that found his prey and Wook looking scared out of his wits. The hunter and the hunted.

• Like 15

I was reading your comments and I can't stop laughing, people suggesting that can be Wook reincarnated in a handkerchief seller lol2 onion head then Ji Mong but I know that some will prepare fire arrows to launch them to the SBS building if is him  and others analizing the veins in that hand and comparing with photos of LJG (I like this one) embarrassed1 onion head  That's the effect of Scarlet Heart, last week makes us cry and now makes us smile, even we become in investigators checking photos and clues to discover the truth, like the FBI  studying onion head

• Like 16

On 10/23/2016 at 0:43 PM, Sharine Phinisia said:

But seriously tho

Displaying a.png

LOOK

Displaying b.png

AT

y2sidNA78ygAAgR15_U1A_1FuJqAaU6Ls5igwcdPSwUsX4HBq-0BhluYfBV74ypvphBmh-sngIO0hbHRQsUzc03wAqdnvX1X2wta3CDbi5P7_hTWaAGZjCf80RAsjEIfJF5tr3huyAVKgRSAOpCRtJ_RgWyrZFDplys60jrH0XmfG-IySp0Kvgnl1nBD4hx417jIsnjYidfJbpqw59pE6WGTFhcZ8hvz78Atqs7mpytjPe8IDX_zUuVSMTA-afmVudRYOqUriKnRZI4v_O6ly3ii3r3N7Hv5IPdT4xnQWwWJh9YFk4qxRAT28XmZfMW4oAw5fJIYVqyVh3VUBn0OeDeNhBXLeaBATgdDS9ZQ6wzsBR33x841OHoIyTVOQh-dG2P_lxddH8bIAbioHmHKspjHCFNUvKvNiMsS-8s_ftStQY01g29UiCyuuMY4PIgykSqZ0j9_BkgTXcnqmAqVBREqCNVEfh1kzBHBqsRlDu68ZulWXQJKUl32X81A5I98-KfR1vvg69ICFcaxXIjS6vYNaMOMcSx4Kn6NoRDA8DKmshEa5Cy8N8e8lpGrEWUcmKw9nwUUQV0mUTeEBMcf8bIdSKo8Os8UGI8K367xG7HUcoD-lrplA3gCoGlF4A8ECR31CLmm5YEnIF9tOIFkztWiMprOEFgXHFuohhlrlIxT5UFCkBrbR8JjDtWyLQ3Fa0fpwIf7ei7N=w1600-l75-ft

THOSE

Displaying d.png

MASCULINE

Displaying e.png   Displaying f.png

VEINY

JCw5YyGaRTEyC7RtsCsuntek4mjDO5O4XrwqhL68DOeh-IocZaJaNH1RDLRg-XnMItrwOADfZ5J3zv9gpiI2SbvEDAP34cqf3qZvAEtpiEaZuFdXMsAH0vLOOghkyHRu_W02RtHP-9eBlPUUYoq4pMfsknjgXGDqdoPlITViWNbbrimhIUVW3aQrxd7QOsnnP9RYBoB7YY9_RvS2UiWBKVByv4JB4F6nyyF6NW1pfombbA6y94RbTZX1unpcc7YqmqmXdYMl5IrE4L3Zb57x7YKK4Jl0trLUMF0rGwaY6i8nwemDtwh8f9n_9Qd3tHcQtyUbaGrfs0BVMGqxgzIrLvW_YcPzBLbcJiNfI6zOyfrR6aObhsSLcGNW0Xc85VmCI8cV-CWy2e6YhzRNMUubUBQffgxJvtdd6qg2ejAdGsl__dfbopxM9FVmJVvPSM9_zyVrsVjxsR66W7fQvykMBVct7o-vZpD88RMKsW7VaQdAArDzQFvg0dPca18sZ0RMOWqbN33CmFbmA-gzwCEjx5AN1iE--FDvRqd89VmDF-zyiAO7k9Ke9pM7tNUkstnnyy2tUS3vyUrzv45u5xu68-OUfR5V4qBK73hCMaEqDDQfy9v1Wmhd-Yg0CzJF0GkpzlMiqDHl7UOv1TLhykzaxKX7sUvX3lN5JjpUAPQDZLy9Y-wkxQ-K52P3Dh__Io_fIG2byJNmSP__mB9nxg=w1360-h683-l75-ft

HANDS

mDMxC2inkD9LG9x78v0d4GAHFzYg32N3v3uYiP2hyyZTyUu6_lIIhbZKHPpNQSGSYOVirTlwo7wdDq4RfyVW1tZUdQna-wJeDdiTXtBwDwxNuiNiHPUu7RWGshdy90kKx14fozq-RyYxswtz0mDouXpGLSu_P3aOlC_AQ_T2ye71df3Av5X7os7LCX0xISCzwGDGilfkkiltYX4sZG-opXlx8RWm6JJdgeuY0QeoCsXykK9iFByWtZGISCwl4qGDUNMfuIBuYBE1hRkv5XEcRjjCkh36ZRBqMRv3FvSLvihCCequYmh3dCgy6KSKQ0oQfpQGT0rpI6L0CRvgQU7pTJqYJZqHlunJFtRiWi3mNy5B-pUjDdd6EJIbri_Pjj9lM15Opjsw1eiOFiCNWfu0wdLTtA0opRjRJdBNbmgLYPa51vw7o2GhhaZkaJFwrX94RsV8bn8K9KZzqVlZgtMuEdpwvn9g0jUjA-XuPeVY-2oIOVZnkalV-FTYWlNsO8hfFSu0fh5YwzVDSv1Hkr_m-sm6kUWZn45o98A9JD9iJiijnoCblOpktMDHC30-wGd7kOj38h8C1KhbHMjH0jPzOB0TWvQ5GZ5AMRC1VjtfZA_AeRgtLFEWwVFnz_GmWLMLplW_0Y9PRi-1sVEMlvdSFgJ2sbeCBhiUk1xLozNE8ggYKj4LoiSNFTv04N8o6ndFkKYSEvegj1U6jfVXlA=w1360-h683-l75-ft

I can't believe I just trash this post with my fetish.
Me weak in the knees.
ME NEED HELP
:flushed:

wQM9ldnotdwj_ejH6d1DZGPcIGYVSxpmRcnYwptTzpJmX5EDUzpgqIfBQ8CltWnfa3dtUTIguU3Ysz-Q0HhS82ltKG-DMAlmu_kqRYY8MkF2qtGPWVWaRr39b_7WxR5JUrCgfVEPfsjwLsDHXOYDuW6Dja2hbsJaKCKfLhi4Fx71vIY9TXPLDt0SsMKOVW9DBHgSr3tm25TmmCF9EDvtZNardFXZa1xjLLsDJBKgcDBcYwBmnRcx8eGNCURaRBpjSx4Jeoy7NAoUcQGtl6JbT9451CABWM8HgUzoGSqYp9GsF-GoGEMgV20ZghrsWm_2QB7AyLZbpNHPdJmPVmQIDZoT60Bzhfq65-YdceJZ3iNSiXvgvZJpB9eFXo0BCunDEdYOIeSC8iBhJusY8a7m62UWSZ5AsvNpGAhsQUtz7QUxV1tcBmrNkO2nCpywNGDmH5A4RFOSYRons2tqycLqSBaStZ_CH-_OvUCRKjOiPUYCJlUg7ggn5qwvVus-Lsk4Y3AGCgo0B3t6xZM9-kaMWD96hqT2NT_9mCUtuvinbotlJ4y0NucJT4DXjcZFDVFeyJEX0inFd7QMLuIi74c2R51stGSzCL4I1pk9saxX-iNfjDpNch9ktS4IWm0RIiwUI6D1K_Mx7vGLLDqKEHzlQltYkPhF3O4XXUcdIH_eMOXLc25L5gBv4PubAQ2Bk1YJINrcseeyYQTwH1p5PA=w1360-h683-l75-ft

M3EDKMC.png

can't believe now would be the time for my fetish to resurface again... :blink:

is it the same hand tho?

• Like 12

Maybe it has already been discussed sorry ç_ç but I don't understand some Ji Mong's words °___°  what did he mean by:" I don't think she was from this world. [...] If you long for a person you cannot reach, you'll end up like me". He is referring to Wang Mu? D:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, makino92 said:

Maybe it has already been discussed sorry ç_ç but I don't understand some Ji Mong's words °___°  what did he mean by:" I don't think she was from this world. [...] If you long for a person you cannot reach, you'll end up like me". He is referring to Wang Mu? D:

He was in love with Wang Mu, I think. Someone mentioned it earlier in a post.

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Lol, before this hand I matched his left ear to identify him as the one behind the carnival mask and not Jung.  Many years ago when I was tested for career options I was told that I would be successful as a neurosurgeon because of my ability to put a blank puzzle together really fast. What better way is there to use my talent than to help my Soompi inmates get over MLSHR :w00t: 

Thats very best way to use your skills and helping poor people like us...

2 minutes ago, potatodrama said:

IT?tS GONNA BE A MOVIE GUYS!!

http://www.arri.com/news/news/alexa-in-south-korea/

THE LAST PARAGRAPH SAYS IT ALL.

But IS IT aunthicate source ? Can we trust IT ?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Thats very best way to use your skills and helping poor people like us...

But IS IT aunthicate source ? Can we trust IT ?

I think we can, because it's the cinematographer, Cheon-Seok Kim who said. This site is specialized, so it's not a gossip source.

• Like 16

Just now, potatodrama said:

I think we can, because it's the cinematographer, Cheon-Seok Kim who said. This site is specialized, so it's not a gossip source.

Yes...is official source. I remembered that article appeared when they were still filming.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

As much as I would like to see a second season of LJG and IU (SoSoo), I found the ending good and it had more impact with her last scene in the future and his in the past than if it ended like the C-version.  I wouldn't have wanted a modern So with no memory of their love. I would like a modern day Second season with them facing similar obstacles but not making the same mistakes they did in Goryeo.

@hiluna Agree with you. If modern So appeared with no memory of their love, I would rather they end up in this episode, at least giving us hope that they actually loving and caring each other....

• Like 12

Maybe LJG and IU are trying to pull the Deadpoll trick? After the few years old footage was “accidentally” released thousand of fans sent emails to 20th Century Fox (who was not willing to invest in the movie prior to that) and voila… it has became one of the most successful super hero movies. To be honest, I can imagine that fans are flooding SBS with e-mails demanding the cut scene or maybe a special episode to be released. I won’t keep up my hopes for the latter, but at least give us that damn sexy-handkerchief-with-sexy-vein-patterns scene.

• Like 17

Spoiler
1 hour ago, tinniet said:
While waiting...
the parallel...

wow IU sure knows how to be so engaged with her character... peonies, what i only knew, is so popular in china's history and in chinese paintings, i just saw its meanings and it quite fits them (Soo and So) - romance, prosperity, good fortune, a happy marriage, riches, honor, and compassion, it also means bashfulness. however, the happy marriage part is not one of them...

2 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Maybe LJG and IU are trying to pull the Deadpoll trick? After the few years old footage was “accidentally” released thousand of fans sent emails to 20th Century Fox (who was not willing to invest in the movie prior to that) and voila… it has became one of the most successful super hero movies. To be honest, I can imagine that fans are flooding SBS with e-mails demanding the cut scene or maybe a special episode to be released. I won’t keep up my hopes for the latter, but at least give us that damn sexy-handkerchief-with-sexy-vein-patterns scene.

they will, i think.. because there is a demand in international market as well, not just in local..

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, staygold said:

If it is true!!!! If it is true I hope they stick with the same cinematographer!!! He did a splendid job!! 

If it is false... well it still made my heart beat faster for sometime!!

yes the cinematography is great, just lessen the many closeups esp if not necessary...

if they are going to do a film, or a special episode/s, i hope the writer that will be assigned is good enough to give MLSHR a well-deserved, highly satisfying conclusion... not just a cliche ending...

• Like 12