[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

12 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

It's the hand. 

He could hand her (used) toilet paper for all we care.

Agree, most important is the hand.. :) A tissue might have worked fine too..

but a handkerchief maybe also can give us more room for analysis.. the color, pattern, design etc

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, roneddski said:

but a handkerchief maybe also can give us more room for analysis.. the color, pattern, design etc

The handkerchief in the pic is blue with white polka dots.Based on the colour and its pattern,what does it say about the person who is giving it to her?Is modern WangSo (I hope it's him) rich (To me,most handkerchiefs are plain or one coloured.I rarely see those with patterns/designs) and emotional (the colour blue)?

• Like 14

2 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

If it's really the cut scene, why did they cut it out? It's the prefect ending...So is always there to dry her tears...

oh my gosh if this was a cut scene that was completely unnecessary! they should have kept it in.

now if that hand belongs to WS future self oh my gosh! I would totally faint

that is exactly the same ending as the c version!! gosh

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I dont know Korean so I'm just gonna say this based on the emojis...eclipse happened so WangSo managed to meet GoHaJin....that's all I can decipher.Lol.But what does the hangul before and after the emojis mean? \^0^/

I think it's just saying k_hanna leave a comment on your photo. I could be wrong though.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, shairli said:

I accept this wholeheartedly! :wub:

Tried watching Shine Or Go Crazy... what can I say, it reminds me of LJG!! Though I like JH.... my mind has set that LJG is WS & WS is LJG! Stuck at eps 1... will try in few week's time.. hmm..

I watched SOGC when it first came out and loved it very much - still do - but it has a different vibe with some comedic scenes.  Took me a long time to get over that ending :( Perhaps because I watched that first, I can separate JH's Wang So from LJGs and because LJGs portrayal is so different - more serious, more dramatic.

• Like 12

19 hours ago, kiinn said:

@Umi_ni_Sora @junejungki @Evelyn C @antiherofans

Scars, freckles, pimples. If I'd get transported, I'd freakin grab on to a whole lot of waterproof bb cream and SKII. They would kill me, when they saw my face after I ran out of those. Oh yes, maybe BA's Bulgarian rose serum could help ----> sarcastic.

muahahahaha!!!! your post makes ROFL :grin::grin:

• Like 5

eclipse.jpg

Can we take that JM took So time traveling on the second eclipse in Goryeo (year 975, GJ's death) to year 2016 when we see him disappearing into shadow of eclipse? Just like when GHJ disappearing into shadow of eclipse and waking up in Goryeo?

That way he will retain his memory of Soo. I don't think I can stand it if modern So is just a reincarnation without any memory of Soo :tears:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Can we take that JM took So time traveling on the second eclipse in Goryeo (year 975) to year 2016 when we see him disappearing into shadow of eclipse? Just like when GHJ disappearing into shadow of eclipse and waking up in Goryeo?

That way he will retain his memory of Soo. I don't think I can stand it if modern So is just a reincarnation without any memory of Soo :tears:

But the challenge is .... Soo would "make" him remember.... every single thing....

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Apparently we have a hand... and a handkerchief... 

:lol:  

While JiMong will be left in one corner with ...a pen...and an apple...apple-pen  :crazy: :crazy:

Better yet why don't he just warp himself into some black hole or somethin

• Like 13