[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

54 minutes ago, briseis said:

Lee Joon Gi: Soon  →
Lee Ji Eun: Hmmm? Handkerchief…?
Me:

aka CAN EVERYONE STOP BEING SO DAMN MINIMALISTIC AND CRYPTIC AND FINALLY TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!

Seems like not only the viewers are looking for closure. I wonder if LJK and IU are communicating and connecting out there and planning to give some closure to viewers and themselves (since they worked damn hard for scenes that ended up dead) with those cryptic messages.  

I read somewhere in Twitter that IU's fan meeting or concert or whatever in Taipe is scheduled for January 7, and JK's fan meeting was on Jan 20 but is moved to Jan 8th. Can chingu in Taipe confirm? Do they plan to make appearance in each other event and are still going on to promote the drama?

This is just driving me nuts,.... when will I be over it? Huuuu....hu....hu...... (now I even ship them IRL)..... going to the deep end......

• Like 20

There was not air ep 21 of Moon lovers :bawling:

I was waiting from morning. But i feel good because IU posted IG with pic about Moon Lovers. I believe the hand is So's hand :blush:

I still in here about you àn Moon Lovers. Love ML and all of you :heart:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, NitaA said:

Seems like not only the viewers are looking for closure. I wonder if LJK and IU are communicating and connecting out there and planning to give some closure to viewers and themselves (since they worked damn hard for scenes that ended up dead) with those cryptic messages.  

I read somewhere in Twitter that IU's fan meeting or concert or whatever in Taipe is scheduled for January 7, and JK's fan meeting was on Jan 20 but is moved to Jan 8th. Can chingu in Taipe confirm? Do they plan to make appearance and are still going on to promote the drama?

This is just driving me nuts,.... when will I be over it? Huuuu....hu....hu...... (now I even ship them IRL)..... going to the deep end......

That's would be good if both of them make appearance together...LJK looks really great with IU. As far the other co actress, None of them can match him 100% from in to out. Hehehe, that's my thoughts....

i think both of them wishing for happy ending, that's LGK gives "soon" and IU gives us " handkerchief ",. They are not toying us around, but LJK and IU are longing like us that WS and HS deserve happy ending...

• Like 19

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

We are obsessed with happy ending or closure. The director failed to give us. Hence our obsession over hand,veins and handkerchief beyond words :blink:

As much as I would like to see a second season of LJG and IU (SoSoo), I found the ending good and it had more impact with her last scene in the future and his in the past than if it ended like the C-version.  I wouldn't have wanted a modern So with no memory of their love. I would like a modern day Second season with them facing similar obstacles but not making the same mistakes they did in Goryeo.

• Like 13

With this proves what I said about the missing puzzle piece that did not let me see the complete image. As a friend told me when she saw the final scene of episode 20, for her didn't seemed as the end if not the continuation of their love story but in another time  happy onion head

From the scene where she cries in front of the painting of Wang So to the moment in which he says he will find her, I assumed that after this we will return to Ha Jin and someone would say "Miss, are you okay?" then when she hears that voice, she would know that belongs to none other than Wang So, but instead we were taken to the scene of the piggy back that leave things at that end that is not good for me. Yes the scene is beautiful, but doesn't fit with the end this story deserved to have   nonono onion head

I suspect that something is cooking behind the scenes, if not then why LJG posted the video of WS and wrote: "soon", and now IU put this photo on her Instagram. We are still waiting to see what happens, if the director and SBS finally will give us the special episode, movie or whatever it is  starving onion head

• Like 15

With all the feels that we are having after the ending, i understand what are all of the eclipses are going through these days

But reading your posts too makes me burst out laughing sometimes almost spitting out coffee all over my pc monitor LOL.
Note to self: Do not read posts while drinking coffee & Do not read posts when in public places 

Like hey @hiluna I never realized that veins have patterns :lol: that i had to look closely at the photo again

And yes @briseis the "What, and the Whos..." it seems a thing we need to solve and decipher. your gif got me laughing so hard.

I'm sure both LJK and LJE by now are both aware of our current emotional and mental state, but they still put up those posts.
Fortunately I love them both to bits, so I'm being tolerant hahahaha. Why do they do this to us ....whyyyyy ??? :w00t: tell me why

• Like 16

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

Woww.. @briseis I'm amazed that you can even find this!
Yes a spinoff would be wonderful. If they cannot grant us second season (with the funding and casts availability and all), at least spinoff requires less effort. 
Unless..... Unless.... PDnim and team are still cooking up a deal with SBS or other intl channel for the spinoff price?  :w00t:
I'm getting my hopes up again here.. dang!

A spin off TV movie would be great, short and completes the epic love story but it has to have LJG and IU

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, hiluna said:

As much as I would like to see a second season of LJG and IU (SoSoo), I found the ending good and it had more impact with her last scene in the future and his in the past than if it ended like the C-version.  I wouldn't have wanted a modern So with no memory of their love. I would like a modern day Second season with them facing similar obstacles but not making the same mistakes they did in Goryeo.

Can not agree with you more. Don't really like reincarnation because there is a chance of the memory is no longer there. Don't even want to watch 20 more episodes of when she is trying to get him to remember...(well, something like that) even if the end is a happy ending with him (as another person with no memory of WS) falls in love with her and live happily ever after. 

• Like 9

Look into my eyes...th?id=OIP.M0f184260bc5bd8942b82d647ab1cf

Come closer...th?id=OIP.Md2bb8de6e14d6b4a56072e61eb106

There are some moments that you won't forget...

th?id=OIF.E7HbAEwmt79raNQ%2BuT8%2Ffw&pidRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

And some drama's you just can't let go of...

Image result for Moon lovers scarlet Ryeo episode 19Related imageRelated image

Credit & Thanks to all original owners of photos...

M3EDKMC.png

arrived home after work....and LITERALLY SHRIEKED IN MY SEAT.... to think that I'm going to recover from my withdrawal syndrome after a week... and now this? this is a marketing strategy of course, too much for a slip-up...

What now? another false call? that it is in fact Jimong's hand? or someone just cut Wang So's hand or----

Congrats. Now you pull me back in. They really have something in store.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, bluesunny3 said:

Your post just made me laught out loud!!!!!

You should definitely consider working in forensic science!:P

Lol, before this hand I matched his left ear to identify him as the one behind the carnival mask and not Jung.  Many years ago when I was tested for career options I was told that I would be successful as a neurosurgeon because of my ability to put a blank puzzle together really fast. What better way is there to use my talent than to help my Soompi inmates get over MLSHR :w00t: 

• Like 15