[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

After that episode and preview I almost had a heart attack! 

Am I the only one that felt a sudden rush of emotions and was going absolutely insane not knowing how to deal or act properly? 

Nope, I'm sitting here in the office absolutely numb and lost. I can barely use my fingers to type lol what is this show?! how can?! who am i?! WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE!??! WHY ARE THE WRITERS SO GOOD AT TAKING OUR EMOTIONS, ROLLING IT UP IN A MAT AND BEATING THEM TO DEATH?!?! LOL  

Sidenote: I found CR's punishment pretty brutal actually. Slow and painful

• Like 19

Ok so let me get this straight, the international version of the preview has YH hugging WS ( eww w) WS hugging HS while crying, HS wearing queen robes and Ji Mong telling her to give up marrying the king, CR getting tortured, HS fainting and yelling at WS " how can someone do that ?" She looks angry at him( I don't like the look she's giving him)  he tries to get her to talk to him, but she refuses, and then WS saying angrily he won't let them get away. 

Was that everything ? Even the preview is so exhausting. Drama what have you done to us ??!!

• Like 20

Considering the circumstances of that particular time period, if the crime was slow death to the king then the punishment she got was to set an example to the rest to not attempt to kill the King??! Not saying that the killing was right but it was a crime punishable by death and probably then the death penalty was not consistent as it was still the start of that period. I think it was in the latter period Josen that laws were more applied?

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, liddi said:

Transcript of International version preview based on C-subs:

YH: Your Majesty should protect the throne
       Our son. I want him to become the next king.
WS: He would actually dare to use the throne as bait, and play me in the palm of his hands
WS: (hugging HS) You are not allowed to go anywhere. You are my only queen...
JM: (to HS, who's dressed in wedding finery?) Please give up your marriage to His Majesty
      It's only right that you should give it up first
HS: What should I do?
HS: [watching someone being rolled and beaten up in a mat] How could you treat someone like that?!
WH: Soo! (when Soo collapses, realising it was CR)
HS: (to WS) You would go as far to beat her to death like a dog
WS: I have become a monster in Soo's eyes
WS: I will not let him get away with this

Thank you for this! 
Tomorrow is not gonna be a happy episode!
HIM .. as in Wook? 

• Like 22

Just now, q4q4 said:

Nope, I'm sitting here in the office absolutely numb and lost. I can barley use my fingers to type lol what is this show?! how can?! who am i?! WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE!??! WHY ARE THE WRITERS SO GOOD AT TAKING OUR EMOTIONS, ROLLING IT UP IN A MAT AND BEATING THEM TO DEATH?!?! LOL  

Sidenote: I found CR's punishment pretty brutal actually. Slow and painful

I am doing Wang So's maniac laugh right now. Too much pain, I can't take it all together :bawling:

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, liddi said:

Transcript of International version preview based on C-subs:

YH: Your Majesty should protect the throne
       Our son. I want him to become the next king.
WS: He would actually dare to use the throne as bait, and play me in the palm of his hands
WS: (hugging HS) You are not allowed to go anywhere. You are my only queen...
JM: (to HS, who's dressed in wedding finery?) Please give up your marriage to His Majesty
      It's only right that you should give it up first
HS: What should I do?
HS: [watching someone being rolled and beaten up in a mat] How could you treat someone like that?!
WH: Soo! (when Soo collapses, realising it was CR)
HS: (to WS) You would go as far to beat her to death like a dog
WS: I have become a monster in Soo's eyes
WS: I will not let him get away with this

thank you for the translation,

looking at the translation. it seems that WS is being set up (maybe by Won and Wook?) trying to push HS and WS further apart. I officially do not like Wook's family at all, even the mother is horrible. how can you give up your son to let your daughter have the possibility of being queen. this is ridiculous. I cant stand YH i want to rub that smirk off her face.  :rage:

this is horrible. I mean i know the ending isnt gonna be pretty, but still my heart cant take it. not when we barely get any sweet otp moments. SIgh, i am feeling frustrated. :bawling:

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

After that episode and preview I almost had a heart attack! 

Am I the only one that felt a sudden rush of emotions and was going absolutely insane not knowing how to deal or act properly? 

IKR.  As much as I love to see our OTP on screen, tomorrow' episode is just as horrific as episode 16.  Even though I'm glad that they got rid of CR but seeing our OTP parted ways is a NO NO!  I may wait for the series to end before deciding whether to watch the last 3 episodes.  Sigh

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, jetsu said:

He's angry that he's been forced to married YH ... he said Soo is his only queen .... he's furious that others had made him like a monster in Soo's eyes.

It annoys me how when WY was king he had no such problems except for losing his mind but when WS is king he's losing everything. I see Taejo and Concubine Oh in the making. At least WS wont be giving some ridiculous order to execute HS or something. 

• Like 16

Won't be expecting anymore sweet, cute, lovey dovey OTP scenes from ep 18-20 :( I'll put my predictions in the spoiler tab although they're technically not spoilers...so here we go:

Spoiler

From what I've seen and based off the Chinese version, Jung will be the one to take her away from the palace, as he mentioned in this episode. MLSHR will follow history, which means Yeonhwa will become queen and Hae Soo will not have an official title as queen nor consort/concubine. Chae Ryung's sins will surface and she will be punished with death (hitting to death as seen in preview). In the Chinese version, this happened too, and Ruoxi never truly forgave him for so brutally killing her friend. Hae Soo's health is likely to worsen, given her depression after Chae Ryung's death and the new Wang So who becomes cruel and cold blooded. We saw that Jung asked the king for a favour in the previous episode, which was most likely a marriage decree with Hae Soo, which will be used when she can no longer stand living in the palace, If they follow the Chinese version, Wang Wook will help Hae Soo for the last time, provoking Wang So to let her leave and marry Jung. Wang So would not have permitted her leave from his side if not for Wang Wook informing him or their past relationship. Hae Soo will then die in Jung's arms, and Wang So will be left feeling regret and grief when he finds out that she waited for him all that time, in order to see him one last time. If all goes well, they will meet again in the future. She will also see other people from Goryeo, such as Lady Hae, as modern day people.

note: my predictions - based on Chinese version and may not be fact.

• Like 17

It has finished guys..The episode is so interesting and there are a lot of our OTP moment..But,i didn't like YH here at the end of the show she said that she will be the queen and HS can't be a queen or marrying WS..WTH guys?A queen can't have a scar?!I was affraid when KGJ says kill them all..LJK sure is a great actor,it scared me a lot..

What i watch in the preview of next episode is lantern festival and GJ ordered to beat CR..i think he know what she did. 

Why i can't see any happy ending in Goryeo..It becoming more and more tragic...please PD-nim give a happy end to our OTP at least in the future where they reunited again..

I imagine HS will be saved by the modern WS,and SD and Eun will become a cute couple..than WS and GHJ married and live happily ever after..

Its an ending i'm prefer. What this drama do to us i keep on telling myself to not watch the drama but my hesrt always betray me even when i know it'll be a tragic love story of WS and HS. Please Happy ending Dramagod..

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you for the translation,

looking at the translation. it seems that WS is being set up (maybe by Won and Wook?) trying to push HS and WS further apart. I officially do not like Wook's family at all, even the mother is horrible. how can you give up your son to let your daughter have the possibility of being queen. this is ridiculous. I cant stand YH i want to rub that smirk off her face.  :rage:

this is horrible. I mean i know the ending isnt gonna be pretty, but still my heart cant take it. not when we barely get any sweet otp moments. SIgh, i am feeling frustrated. :bawling:

How did So know about CR being the traitor? Wook or Won told him?
I think its Wook, he told off CR and Won. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

He's angry that he's been forced to married YH ... he said Soo is his only queen .... he's furious that others had made him like a monster in Soo's eyes.

omg thanks! atleast now i know from the preview that WS is not yet angry at HS, but damn its gonna be hell in tmr's episode :(

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Is it just me? CR's punishment didn't seem as brutal as I thought it'd be. If CR's outed as a spy and the cause of Mu's death, shouldn't Soo understand why she has to be punished though?

My conclusion for HS is.. She has VICTIM SYNDROME..

When she is genuinely the victim then she will be a strong woman because well she really is the victim and people will recognize her and treat her so.

But when she is NOT a VICTIM.. then she will delude herself into believing that things are going wrong for her.. and torture herself so that.. people are forced to take notice of her and accept her being the victim

• Like 10