Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Chinguuuuuyaaa, SOS, Suzy fans almost eat us up, pls vote for uri HS as much as ur finger can do and help to spread the vote everywhere u could

Fightinggg! \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/ \^O^/

• Like 9

i saw some speculations that the kid saved by Ha Jin looked like the younger version of Eun... and the name of the boy was Eun Yoo,, i wonder if they just used the same kid actor just the heck of it or there was a significance.. since HS first met Eun in the water after saving the kid..

• Like 5

Hi

Finally, i can join this forum after being a silent reader for a loooonggg time :):) i wanna be a part of project to support all cast n crew MLSHR. I'll send the pic soon.

• Like 17

@sooji28 I feel your concern :( I hope everything works fine until its drama ended.

@bebebisous33 Yeah! You're right. Spot on as usual. If we pay attention closely enough, we can find each characters are change... growing up slow buy sure.

I wonder why "that website" still can't see this significant beauty in disguise? Hmmm *peace*

• Like 11

Moon3_zpsugrw4kg8.jpg

Above is interesting theory circulating  in Twitter. I hope the last person she sees before she dies is WS and the first person she sees when she gets back is WS. I hope she could die (if she ends up dead) in WS's arm so both can get a bit of closure/peace. And I hope the there is no hard feeling ir misunderstanding when that happens. Ughhhhh,.... I am dreading the angst. Can the history be changed?

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i think its done. LJG is no. 4 , just close number with SJK in no. 5... our Eun is no. 1 followed by PBG..

queen iuhye is mom to the princess he married.. she's wife of wang moo..

Thk u 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Anybody knows whether the voting in this site has ended or not?

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3

We no longer can vote for LJG?

I think the first round has passed, but we still have second round and final round, you can open here http://www.asiaartistawards.com/#aaa

Second Round : Oct 24th to Nov 2nd to get 10 top artists selected from 50 candidates (from first round vote).

Final Round : Nov 3rd to Nov 12th to get finalist selected from 10 candidates (from second round vote).

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i think its done. LJG is no. 4 , just close number with SJK in no. 5... our Eun is no. 1 followed by PBG..

queen iuhye is mom to the princess he married.. she's wife of wang moo..

It is closed for first round. SECOND round start 24 Oct 2016..Total  3 round...

Greeting, eclipse...I've silent lurker from first page. But i decide to post for MLSHR. Please take care of this noob now..:blush:

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I think the first round has passed, but we still have second round and final round, you can open here http://www.asiaartistawards.com/#aaa

Second Round : Oct 24th to Nov 2nd to get 10 top artists selected from 50 candidates (from first round vote).

Final Round : Nov 3rd to Nov 12th to get finalist selected from 10 candidates (from second round vote).

Thank you so much. So tomorrow we can start fighting voting for LJG again :)

• Like 12

@NitaA I saw that too and was shocked at first but @ruizaio has kindly corrected us and luckily stopped me from getting my hopes up to have them destroyed later on. 

3 hours ago, ruizaio said:

They are two different child actors. They look similar, but they are different kids (Seo Eun Ryul and Park Ha Joon).

EDIT: This also reminds me, the child actress who played Mu's daughter is not the one that was LJG's character's daughter in Two Weeks. I vaguely remember it being mentioned here before.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@NitaA I saw that too and was shocked at first but @ruizaio has kindly corrected us and luckily stopped me from getting my hopes up to have them destroyed later on. 

Yes, the child actors are different, but the concept of reincarnation or reborn what gets me. I am not keen on reincarnation because that is totally a different person. But, if this must happens because they are following the original path of the novel (LJK's dramas typically end with unhappy ending in my part), then what could it be? She lives in the past for lots of years. Could it be in present year she is in a coma? Could modern day WS be a doctor who the first person she would see when she opens her eyes? I am trying not to take a peek at the ending detail from the CDrama fearing it would be the same....

• Like 12

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list.

1. I.O.I -I Love You, I Remember You

2.Taeyeon - All With You

3.Jung Seung Hwan- Wind

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, shiraru said:

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH......I'M DYING!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH....!! This is by far the best fan edit for MLSHR fandom!!! Where did the OP get that kissy face of Kang Haneul by the way?? Hahahahahaaaaaaah.....!!! I can't stop laughinggg!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

After WangYo the king of meme.. Now we have WangWook the drama queen. Pfffttthh~

Too bad KHN been a long time haven't updated his instagram nor even once appear in any comment join the bandwagon with the cast.

• Like 19