[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Oh dear. YH is touring HS's room...They are having tea again..I really need this conversation translated...

OH MAN ARE YOU ENDING IT HERE?

WHERE IS MY ROMANTIC LANTERNS SCENE. GDI SBS STOP SHOWING US FALSE PREVIEWS.

Wook is so happy in his Evil moment..sigh. Although WHY he would help little sister after all the stuff she's put him through...I guess he really is that mad about HS..

My stream died.....anddddddddd it's over.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Huh ?? Was there a torrid bed scene so she she can get pregnant at first shot ??? ( pun unintended !!! ) Shouldn't there be lots of love making ??  No screen caps ye so I'm just puzzled... !!!

I feel like its safe to assume that there are torrid bed scenes between them every night that they dont show us considering HS is essentially living with WS in his room lol 

• Like 17

HS:  It's not your fault.  It is fate and nature.

WW:  Smash the bracelet.. You will become queen

YH:  You will help me?

WW:  It is unfair. No one should have it all.  

The beginning of the siblings plotting to gain power and control

• Like 23

I think when Soo is seeing the doctor, the doctor said about an illness when she's in shock or something, she cant breathe well and she would not be able to live long. And at the next scene, she was praying to keep herself healthy. 

Ahhh, the scar... well So too have scars, I guess he'll do something about it? 

• Like 17