Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

Definitely love at first site.  It was just that So was so very mean sometimes to Su at the beginning (always due to a misunderstanding though), that Su turned to Wook. But the way they looked at each other on that horse the first time they met, made me blush. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shiraru Park Myung Soo probably brought it up cuz he is quite close with IU (IC music project) and yes he must be watching MLSHR too :phew:

@ruizaio Ahhhh Ic.... thank you for your clarification. Their similarity is uncanny :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I really expect that because he of person who never putsKings  the blame on himself. He always sees himself as a victim, conveniently overlooking that it was he who actually and consciously made the decisions that led to his being alone and without a throne.

Yes..... the truth is he had the CHOICE and he choosed power over love he chosed throne over HS. He made His decisions to let go her, he even covered up his sisters sin.... he Suggested to Yo to make HS "hostage" so they can makes WS the kings Dog.

I love a bit of 8th prince in BBJX but in SHR..... he Always makes me Angry.... :crazy:

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I really expect that because he is the type of person who never puts the blame on himself. He always sees himself as a victim, conveniently overlooking that it was he who actually and consciously made the decisions that led to his being alone and without a throne.

 

Your right in saying that which only makes me more sure that he's going to blame HS. If he does end up  confronting HS in anyway I hope HS does not get too hurt over this and end up blaming herself for anything. I'm actually willing to let WW go with him blaming HS for everything because I've accepted that that's just him. But please HS don't blame yourself for what WW's become you've already blamed yourself for enough. HS just be like YH in this matter and be selfish as heck. 

I really think this HS-WW thing is a complete mess that doesn't have much hope of getting solved.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

My favourite OST:

1. Lee Hi and Epik High

2. Jung Seung Hwan - Wind

3. Everything others!!

 

I really hope they will come out with the OST for background music soon and not let this go simply because of SK rating:

1. The music after WS's disaster dinner with Evil Mom and family, when HS is in her room panicking about WS being the future GJ. (in international version). This also appears when Ji Mong announced the death on the king and Moo as the new king. (I think it appears on both international and SBS version). Also the part after WS drank the poison and asked to excuse himself from the party.

2. The music during the rain ritual. There were 3 parts : 1. The very traditional music started when WS walking into the palace and everyone shocked by his scar-less face. 2. When WS walked up the altar and turned back to look for HS. 3. After the rain started pouring and HS spoke out the word "Gwangjong", WS's scar was revealed in the rain. This music appeared in the 6 min trailer too.

 Seriously the music is so awesome in this rain ritual! :w00t:

3. The music played after WS left the party, poisoned and tried to follow HS from behind. The same music played when Oh Sang Gung was going to the gallow for her death sentence, Queen Hwangbo was trying to dissuade the King from killing her (rain falls).

Ahhhh so many so many beautiful  background music in here. Thumbs up to the music team!!

 

 

Yes! I love the background music too! If only they were officially released...

Someone on YT was kind enough to upload some of these background music, I'm not sure if the channel has what you mentioned in your post, but it's still worth checking.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnHvADHJM4moPtp7BuFowg/videos

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

 

Your right in saying that which only makes me more sure that he's going to blame HS. If he does end up  confronting HS in anyway I hope HS does not get too hurt over this and end up blaming herself for anything. I'm actually willing to let WW go with him blaming HS for everything because I've accepted that that's just him. But please HS don't blame yourself for what WW's become you've already blamed yourself for enough. HS just be like YH in this matter and be selfish as heck. 

I really think this HS-WW thing is a complete mess that doesn't have much hope of getting solved.

Maybe HS will somehow ponder over it a bit but she may surprise us, considering how she is so in love now with WS and the way she dealt with him after Yo's failed coup d'etat.

While WS was away for 2 years, I am curious as to whether WW did anything to try to woo her back or if he just decided to wait again for him to become king before acting on making her his.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so scared of my own thought.

History tends to repeat itself. I read one of you said that YH is Queen Yoo in the making. HS is gonna be CourtLady Oh. Gwangjong is gonna be Taejo. I don't think i am ready to see SoSoo separation. Ep 17 might be the last happy episode for SoSoo. :bawling:

The water might runs dry because the burning fire is too big and the cloud had risen but the rain has not fallen yet.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 3 favourite OST for MLSHR

1. For You - Exo

2. I Love You, I Remember You - IOI

3. My Love - Lee Hi

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, vwj1 said:

I know that I have read that some people are against an Ost that has rapping or English lyrics but we have to remember that this is a drama that blends the modern into the historical and vice versus.  HS is from the modern world 2016.    

  My major objection of the rap and english lyrics is the way they were used.

One scene that remains with me till this day is in one of the earlier eps. HS was making soap and Lady hae was talking to Wook. As wook praised hs and the camera zooms into lady hae"s face, the background song went :"oh my baby boy oh...."

I was totally jerked out of the story at that point.:sweatingbullets:

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, moonangelcake said:

 

Yes! I love the background music too! If only they were officially released...

Someone on YT was kind enough to upload some of these background music, I'm not sure if the channel has what you mentioned in your post, but it's still worth checking.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnHvADHJM4moPtp7BuFowg/videos

Thank you very much for the link!!! Listening to them right now. SO beautiful..

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

  My major objection of the rap and english lyrics is the way they were used.

One scene that remains with me till this day is in one of the earlier eps. HS was making soap and Lady hae was talking to Wook. As wook praised hs and the camera zooms into lady hae"s face, the background song went :"oh my baby boy oh...."

I was totally jerked out of the story at that point.:sweatingbullets:

My thoughts exactly. The rap music at first just threw me off. My BFF is waiting for MLSHR to finish before binge watching it - I told her to ignore the funny music and the messy editing in first 3 episodes - just keep her eyes on LJG and hang in there for the story to develop. If she could be crazy about c- drama Lan Ling Wang - then Wang So should easily be a home run for her. :D

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, redlion said:

Yes..... the truth is he had the CHOICE and he choosed power over love he chosed throne over HS. He made His decisions to let go her, he even covered up his sisters sin.... he Suggested to Yo to make HS "hostage" so they can makes WS the kings Dog.

I love a bit of 8th prince in BBJX but in SHR..... he Always makes me Angry.... :crazy:

This is also as a proof that Kang Ha Neul succeeded brought WW character alive! :wub: 

KHN infamous unbearably annoying character wise--which reminds me with Jang Baeki'ssi (Misaeng)--whenever they appears I wanna punch their smug face *LOL* His villainous persona never ceases to amaze me, aside from his actual goofy-dork personality IRL B)

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My top 3 OSTs would be 

1. My Love - Lee Hi 

2. For You-  Chen, BaekHyun, Xiumin 

3. Forgetting You- Davichi 

I play these 3 sat,sun,mon,tue. :lol:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In rewatching episode 5 there's a hilarious bit where Hae Su wants to go to the bathroom after meeting the King. (stomach cramps? Diarrhea?) She spots one of Wang So's friends, a TREE, and decides to go for it. And that's when Wang So steps out and greets her and she tells him how good he looks in his prince clothes. CUTTTEE esp with the significance of the tree and how Hae Su was basically going to go to the bathroom on one (oh show, never stop)

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im now watching infinite challenge and jungha was named by myungsoo as haesoo hahaha... PMS must have really like iu after all..

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO.... is it confirmed that tomorrow we are not going to get killed by the baseball schedule anymore?

 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...