[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

47 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I kind of feel sorry for wook right now, poor him.

wook just said he'll help yeonhwa become queen, Nooooooo

Sorry but i am not sorry for Wook hahaha! He is the man you can't count on because of ambition! He is using HS  and his family as an excuse that  is why he wants to be a king but the truth is...it is his ambition. 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

UH OH!!!!!!!!!

Doctor is seeing HS...is this is the start of her getting sick orrr the start of her pregnancy???!

Huh ?? Was there a torrid bed scene so she she can get pregnant at first shot ??? ( pun unintended !!! ) Shouldn't there be lots of love making ??  No screen caps yet so I'm just puzzled... !!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 18 )international version) 

YH tries to seduce WS, 

HS id dress in a Queen robe right?  CR is caught and HS is angry at WS

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M WATCHING THIS, WITHOUT SUBTITLES AND NO SOUND BECAUSE I'M AT WORK LOL AND I CANT FIND MY HEART!!! I CANT DEAL WITH ALL THE BOMBS THEYRE GONNA BE THROWING US TOMORROW!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MADNESS

• Like 18

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

Wook to Gwangjong: The hwangbo family propose a marriage! :tears:

yh to hs: if you want, i will let you stay here. I will accept that you are one of the king's women. my son will be the next king. I am going to marry the king, I will become the queen!

hs:.....

WHAT ????????? NOOOOOO 

• Like 6