[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

WW TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE IN FRONT OF WS...HS AND THAT SNAKE ALSO MEET....SO SAD...WS TOLD HE PROMISED SOMEBODY HE WILL MARRY HER...WW ASKED IF WAS HS ...

EP ENDED I HATE THE PREVIEW....HS LOOKS SO SAD!

Somebody please kill that sibling from hell (Wook & YH) :rage:

• Like 18

my head and heart are in pain again. This drama is killing me and I am the fool to believe that it might give me some refreshing moments, before richard simmons goes down. Excuse my foolishness .

no further comments.:tears:

• Like 14

Spoiler

CviYVOqVMAAz0XU.jpg

CviYWcuUEAAlgeg.jpg

CviaLc2VYAEnHnu.jpg

CviaMQqVUAA2kXC.jpg

so: "you're right, it's a scary seat. and lonely." soo: "i'm never leaving."

But she sees a doctor and he says that she has a heart problem... oh no!!!  Just like RX in cversion she has some health problems too. 

65a9ea8b770e5d5285b629a892a3f954.png

thats why she was praying at the stones. 

Towards the ends of ep 17 Wook says something about HS then preview of ep 18 - SBS

This is the international preview ep 18

Calling @snowglobe147 for some translations please - THANK YOU!!! :D

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, hanatanada said:

I think it is still brutal it was not a quick death but she was slowly beaten to death in front of so many people like an animal, plus haesoo has a heart condition I don't think she can accept any more deaths of people close to her anymore

Well, at least they don't steam her

I can't stand to watch that again :confounded:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Soo's hair changed in episode 18 and it's the leaked kiss hair style ... So and Soo will kiss again.  

Please don't be a freaking goodbye kiss. Please be a I-love-you-let's-kill-YH-WW-and-run-away-to-a-place-no-one-can-find-us kiss!

• Like 16

1 minute ago, stevii said:

what is WS angry about in the preview? is it something concerning wo hee? if yes, i cant watch the last 3 episode or i'm gonna end up crazy like yo

He's angry that he's been forced to married YH ... he said Soo is his only queen .... he's furious that others had made him like a monster in Soo's eyes.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, dears said:

No, they haven't had their first night yet.

Wang So to Hae Soo: You won't be lonely for long, soon you will have children to take care of.

Hae Soo: Children? We haven't even married yet.

Wang So: Tell me when you want to.

Hae Soo: I want you to propose to me first.

skip to the doctor seeing Hae Soo.

doctor: You have a lot of pent up anger, your body has become weak.

Hae Soo: Do I not have long to live?

skip to Hae Soo praying

Hae Soo: I'm just in my twenties now. 10 years is so short.

I will take a good care of my health now.

Okayyyyyy !!! Thanks for explaining . HS is still virtuous !! I'm glad  and WS the gentleman ...good king.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I'm pretty sure she's not able to be queen. That's probably when Ji Mong tells her : "you should give up trying to be queen" :( 

How you can you reject a bride when she's wearing a bridal gown :(

if HS married WS - history will change because of her... that's why JM tell HS given up.... 

• Like 16

While the 8th Prince in the C-version may have split with Ruoxi due to his ambition for the throne, he still continued to look out for her best interests and continued to care for her till the end, thus it is somewhat surprising that in this version the 8th prince is really a total jerk. The reason why he agreed to help Yeonhwa become the empress is simply because he failed to get the throne and her whereas Wang So did thus since he cannot be happy, he would not allow them to be happy as well. In this version so well, the character trajectory of the 8th prince for me has been the biggest surprise since the character become since a villain in many ways, the two faced nature, hypocrisy, cold-heartedness. At least in the other version, he truly cared for the people close to him e.g. 10th prince, 9th prince and 14th Prince and his family, here, it is even doubtful at times if he even cares for his mother and sister or just sees them as a burden to him.

As for Yeon Hwa, I find myself unable to hate her as she has been struggling all this while and only now probably finally thinks that she is at least spared from death or exile and is able to get the best of both worlds where she gets the power she wants and the person she loves even if that person does not exactly love her. Honestly speaking, if she was just greedy and power hungry, she could have just married Wang Yo and get him to make her queen like he suggested. 

In terms of direction of the show, it looks like in this version, Hae Soo will probably leave the palace with the 14th prince similar to the C-version with a edict probably from Wang Yo and it is intriguing if Chae Ryong will be steamed like a bun to death as well since her relationship with the 9th prince is coming to light and she is clearly spied on. 

• Like 20

Oh, richard simmons.

I don't know what to feel after watching this episode.....

All the things I tried to avoid all this time in my thinking are all happening bird onion head

The OTP scene feels so short silence onion head

I see noble idiocy hanging above their head in upcoming episode oh onion head

Console me please... hikshiks

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

After that episode and preview I almost had a heart attack! 

Am I the only one that felt a sudden rush of emotions and was going absolutely insane not knowing how to deal or act properly? 

You are not the only one. I feel like I was being dumped by my lover. So heartbroken. AND ANGRYYYYY

• Like 12