[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OMG ! Tonight so mind blowing. forum emoji box emoticons I don't know what i'm thinking and feel right now .

I'm curious what the next happen but i'm feel sad 'cause only 3 episode we can see the ending.   forum emoji box emoticons

Oh please !:rolleyes::rolleyes: i hope the best ending for them .  :wub::wub:

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, soorani said:

I haven't even watched the episode yet and my feelings are all over the place!!!!  I feel so sad and drained :tears:

----

Is it just me but the way So talked here, it seems like he wasn't behind CH's death (or at least he didn't demand her to be killed in such a brutal form idk)? 

I mean, he said that he will not let them ( the people who made him become a monster in Soo's eyes) get away with this? (or am I in denial?) 

Perhaps this is all Yeon Hwa or Wook work that make Chae Ryung like that then let Gwangjong take the blame? Hmm...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

According to the story, Gwangjong had 2 sons, one died the other lived. My thought is the Hae Soos child lives and Yeon Hwa's child dies. The child of Hae Soo then grows up in the palace as the son of the royal family. That would also underline my thoughts why Wang So after Hae Soo's death still has the will to live. And for Yeon Hwa it would be a punishment. The child and a man who does not love her.

I'm pretty sure Hae Soo is too weak to have a baby, and after all she's been through, that's no suprise. Even if she doesn't get pregnant, she'll have a miscarriage (that's what happened in the Chinese version), or else that would change the course of history. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

According to the story, Gwangjong had 2 sons, one died the other lived. My thought is the Hae Soos child lives and Yeon Hwa's child dies. The child of Hae Soo then grows up in the palace as the son of the royal family. That would also underline my thoughts why Wang So after Hae Soo's death still has the will to live. And for Yeon Hwa it would be a punishment. The child and a man who does not love her. Then, the king's history would not change only the point of view.

Oh, please, let this be the story :tears:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, shae said:

I was wondering how the K-version would go. The Chinese version had Court Lady Steamed Dumpling, that stunk.....

hahahahhaha now i can imagine CR in a burrito omyGod i cannot erase that image from my head. ughh but the chinese version is so barbaric i didnt watch it but i feel sick just hearing it from this thread. burrito is like bad (waaay way understatement) but dumpling is nuh -uh, barbaric in a whole other level.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, soorani said:

I don't want that to happen!!! Not in this way at least. I know that, as a king, So has his responsibilities... but to become cruel is such extreme! I also saw many people complaining that if they follow the c-version, they will not be rooting for otp anymore.

The writers have done a wonderful job in painting So in a much better light than the character on which he was based, so I hope they keep it consistent.

I'm so afraid! these last episodes can sail or sank this drama for me. I don't mind a sad ending, as long as the characters remain true to themselves.

hopefully, they'll do a modern season 2. But then Three Musketeers was planned as a multi-season drama that ended with only one. The ratings were lowish but, the drama is really good.

• Like 5

Just now, caramelovers07 said:

OH MY GOD!!! I don't have a good feeling about this preview!! What if ML had the same sad ending with BBJX? Which is HS will be angry to WS because he punished CR, and HS will be misscariage? YH will be the queen? And then WW would share his past "love story" to WS and that makes him let go of HS. And HS married with Jung? And die in his arm while waiting WS to came! And then we go back to the future and HS (in this situasion GHJ maybe) meet "modern" WS and cry then *THE END* WHAT????!!! I DON'T WANT THAT SIMILAR "HANGING- ENDING", Writer-nim!!! Except you can promise us for second season of ML with the same casts I DON'T NEED THAT REPEATED (BBJX) ENDING! Jaebaaall, don't make my prediction be a real one! :bawling:

I have not suffered this much to be hurt like this! Although this ending is quite likely I want to live the next week of my life believing that there's an ending for these two with flowers and birthday cakes and balloons.

• Like 12

Dramagod, why are you so cruel to So and Soo? Too much pain. Even lovey dovey scenes won't help. I am really sick. I think i am gonna throw up now. I can't stand the pain.

Gwangjong is scary. And LJK acts it so well. His eyes are even scarier than ever.

I need ponytailed WangSo.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, cmluv said:

btw, from eps 18 preview we see gwangjong mad at someone, if I'm not mistaken i see haesoo sit with someone at the woods and gwangjong see it.. who is it possibly? 

I paused it and saw that it's a woman. Probably a palace maid assisting her since she's getting weak.

• Like 11

Suddenly this came to my mind... hs wearing those wedding attite because she is marrying jung! and jumong actually asking her to cancel the marriage with jung for ws sake! My god this drama is driving me nuts... i should go to sleep now before anything crazy pop up from my head again. hhh

• Like 17

is only fair that if YH becomes queen, then she must loose something too...the heart of the man she loves...my take is, that even if WW helps his sister became queen ..he will betray her and spill all the beans to WS ...how she collaborated in getting rid of the crown prince, ending in the loss of lady oh ,how she reveled EU and SD location ,and who knows what else  will be added to her evil methods ...maybe she will try to poison HS to get rid of her...nothing is certain ...WW  will be condemning  YH  to a life of loneliness in a well designed  cage ....I don't want her to get married to WS but what can you do, it seems we are heading that way...my poor heart...i don't know about everyone, but i want the drama to end ,just for the mere fact that i want my life back...

• Like 20

Oh! One other thing, so what if Soo has a scar? WangSo is the King now, as a King he should have the power to make a new law saying that even women with scar (or scars) can become the king's bride.  Don't they have smallpox those days? Smallpox can leave scars and is a common disease in the past. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

So what if Soo got scar? She cant be queen according to Wook. So also had scar.

Wook did u forget? 

When is the mask dating scene? Is it going to be tomorrow? At least we have our otp moment before So had to marry the cunning witch...

Why can't HS just walk up to YH and do a little woooops I 'slipped' and freaking slit her wrist enough to cause a scar!!! Hell I'll do it for you if you're that scared! 

• Like 13