Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@Gabi Bros Oh.. poll? Where to vote?

Was a poll in KoreaBoo but is finished.

From 4,352 votes... Hae Soo won in the final with 62% of it. 

------

• Like 24

21 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Everybody's wearing BLACK... :huh: Dress code? :lol:

that is what I tot also...is it a dress code anot...cannot be all in black coincidentally right? hahahahahhahaha

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hae Soo won. :lol: For me is unexpected because my favorite character of IU/LJE (Cindy from Producers) was also in the competition, but Hae Soo eliminated her and make it to the finals. :lol:

hahaha how do you pick? both HaeSoo and Cindy is lovable for me :D 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Not sure if anyone posted this already.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1168280/list/95888

This video is testing my speed to read Korean, using the So to make up hashtags. If you watch it with the hearphone, it will feel like Wang So is bugging you, talking to you non stop.

I was laughing so loud at Wang So = King Cow.  #So-Romantic

I love his voice. Deep, very manly voice.:love::love:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Ha Jin you mean?

This one?

umm, not really sure. The above image looks like it from Ep  (though I am not sure) There were discussions that Ha Jin has come back to the present world and there were spoiler images of that. Since I was not able to find that image. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

@kdramawriter I like this theory, it sums up a lot of things. Just something I am wondering, Hae Soo has the vision that Wang So will become ruthless Gwangjong (during the rain ritual) according to history. Since her vision came true, not once but twice and likely in the next episode of Eun's part, so it make sense to say that this vision (of Wang So becoming ruthless Gwangjong) is likely to happen. So what will happen that cause Wang So to be ruthless Gwangjong if Hae Soo has humanized Wang So on his process to become the King? I guess it has something to do with Hae Soo. At this rate, I think it will goes down as tragic as BBJX. :(

This just occurs to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Hae Soo saw 4 vision right?

1. King Taejo's dead

2. CP' dead

3. Gwangjong

4. Eun's dead because of Wang So

Number 1 & 2 has already happened. But right now, we are looking at Eun's death which is premonition number 4. Why is not number 3 to likely happen first? Are these premonition not in order?

What if Hae Soo already change something like the theory said? The ruthless Gwangjong is gone. Or will it appears later after Hae Soo's death.

So sorry for my bad english.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

That's the crown prince/king Moo ! The lady at the back of LJG is the writer who give us all these "sick stories" lol

@riuenu nearly all the regular IG users posted! except IU, who hasnt posted anything since 17 aug. hmmm, trying to avoid scandals...:D

gosh, this drama is equally exciting behind the scenes. Love their friendship :)

:D i think so, try avoid scandals...and her feeling :wub: but she should update dinner pic too, i'm little bit disappointed IU gave 'Like' button to Jong Hyun dinner pic in IG but not to oppa Joon Gi pic ;)^_^

• Like 14

On 10/10/2016 at 9:34 PM, bebebisous33 said:

And he will ask from Yeon Hwa to reveal where Hae Soo hid Eun and his wife. From my point of view, Hae Soo will die heartbroken, when she discovers that Wang Wook used her to kill Eun, Wang Mu and others. He will never use his own hands to do the dirty work, he will use others. She will be so upset and heartbroken that Wang Wook forced Wang So to do it.

@bebebisous33 I hope your idea comes true. I am being a sadist I know, when I say that I actively want Hae Su to undergo that pain of knowing that it was Wook behind it all who made the horrific context behind her visions come true.

The thing is, this drama has for the past 15 episodes hammered in the idea that Hae Su is a good, kind girl (a little bit like Jane Bennet) who would like to save everyone if she could. I have this legit fear seeing how good and kind she is that in the event she gets to know of CR's betrayal she is gonna ask for a pardon for her; in the event she got to know Wook did all that she will still ask for his pardon seeing as how she will blame herself for it, in the event she got to know that YH was behind the poisoning episode she might actively ask So to marry her so that YH gets her heart's desire and never again hurts anybody else. I may be exaggerating :phew: but yeah Hae Su's primal instinct is "save everyone". The more I see her, the more I fear for everyone's safety in Goryeo :crazy: Never before I have felt that being a good and kind person is such a disadvantage (Not even Hwang Jung Eum in Secret could make me feel it like this hahaha).....like if she were playing football I would bet she would be the one to make a same side goal.

If the writer was trying to convince me that being good and kind without good judgement is a liability she has me super convinced.

The above may sound like I am hating on HS but its nothing of the kind......I enjoy the fear she induces in me because its been ages since a main character has done that for me. MLSHR has made me a much more flexible viewer in terms of how to enjoy a drama :D

• Like 16

I read that In another Kdrama "shine or go crazy" Wang So's mother hated him because she had a dream or something that he's a cursed child so they sent him away, now I'm wondering did he really had a difficult childhood in the true story/real history? Because 2 drama's adaptations about him showed he had a hard life when he was a kid 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

umm, not really sure. The above image looks like it from Ep  (though I am not sure) There were discussions that Ha Jin has come back to the present world and there were spoiler images of that. Since I was not able to find that image. 

REALLY!!!!

WOW MY WISH COME TRUE!!!

• Like 2

About the voting: Song Joong Gi VS Lee Jung Ki

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle-b.html

I didn't even know the exitence of poll B before since I always voted on poll A. Yesterday the votes for LJK - SJK are around 28000 and today 60000. So obviously the votes are increasing on both sides. While on poll B the votes on LJK - SJK are around -23000.

The result will be poll A + poll B, and hallyuvote perhaps made 2 polls to avoid overcrowded even though it still happens. So 60000 votes (poll A) - 23000 votes (poll B), still makes LJK leading with 37000 votes.

Both fans are trying their best to vote, but chillax it's just a vote, it's not like a life depends on it.

I even doubt weather this voting has a meaning. What do the star who win will get later? Is it just an insignificant vote where it only announces the result on its website and that's it?

So no need to feel frustrated and bombarded the chat with curse word or accusation.

Why invest on something that doesn't give you valuable feeling. So just vote if you like. If you don't like, then don't.

• Like 17

47 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I love his voice. Deep, very manly voice.:love::love:

I really want to know all the has1htags in that video. I only captured some like this one: 

lol2 onion head

CulA0BVUkAE3KzT.jpg

Thanks for clarifying @ruizaio ! 

• Like 13

Have no idea why loading to get my vote through is really slow when I tried voting in hallyuvote.com.And I tried both Poll A and B.Anyone experiencing the same problem?

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

The only image of Ha Jin that we have seen is from episode 1. When she was saving the little boy from drowning. After that she's HS.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

I read that In another Kdrama "shine or go crazy" Wang So's mother hated him because she had a dream or something that he's a cursed child so they sent him away, now I'm wondering did he really had a difficult childhood in the true story/real history? Because 2 drama's adaptations about him showed he had a hard life when he was a kid 

No, in history, he was one of Wang Geon's favorite sons. His adopted mom is considered to have played a major role in his marriage to the Hwangbo princess, too, so that he could have the support from his birth mother's clan (Chungju), adopted mother's clan (Shinju) and his wife's clan (Hwangbo).

8 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I really want to know all the hashtags in that video. I only captured some like this one: #SoJunKi 

It's actually not SoJunKi, but SoChoongi, which is a pun of Sachoongi (adolescence/puberty) (and the line above says "just discovered the opposite sex"). Most of the tags are nicknames of Wang So using puns because Wang means king and So means Cow in Korean. So can also be the verb ending for many situations, so it's used a lot. 

• Like 22