[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

So will slowly change himself next eps after he maybe ended Eun life... i think Eun already going to die but So just ended quickly because you can see Yo want to shoot somebody with his arrow so my take is So try not to make Eun suffer anymore and both Soo and Jung will be watching... i personally don't think Jung will hate So but he for sure will step up cause seeing that scene will force him to grow up... but the downside is Jung will totally replace WW place as So rival in term of Soo.....

okay back to So not only because he have to kill Eun but the fact that he can't do anything while Yo abusing Soo... if Yo reign last 2 years imagine how much Soo suffer serving and being abused by Yo each day?? So will likely planning a revolt during that time and my take is So is the one who will drift apart from Soo in order to protect her and focusing to take the throne... 

both of So and Soo will change during Yo reign and its not going to be better.. its going to be worse.... Soo is changing after Lady Oh dies and now have to bear all the death that happen in front of her lastly Yo abusive... she will be broken and So will be broken too.. with the killing of his brother and all the dirty work that Yo order him to do while using Soo...

ever watch OTP that suffer this much??? nope i don't think so.... they already suffering since they meet with all the thing that happen to them and they will continue to suffer in the last 5 episode...... gosh!

the genres not a historical , romance and fantasy...... it should have been a freaking MELODRAMA!! 

My sentiment exactly! Been thinking this week (well 24/7 my life is all about Moon Lovers, just like you guys) about happy moments between So and Soo, hardly any... We only have 5 eps left and we can predict what's gonna happen in the next 5 eps. Can we see more happy moments of SoSoo couple please? I mean, I'd love to see them happy while they are in love (in more scenes). Well for now, as long as we get to see more of SoSoo couple scenes together, yeahh..I think that will do!

I guess, we can see the happy moments from the BTS videos :P

• Like 20

it make sense if So is the one who give the marriage decree to Jung......... cause for now if the writer still want to go to the whole marriage decree thing the only king left is KG cause WY not going to do that.. 

maybe many wondering why Jung.. So cannot give Soo to BA cause he know BA with WH and Jung is the only left and of course he will know Jung have feeling for Soo.. later on Jung might be the one who lead the army and he will be living outside the palace so this plot might have a good chance to occurs... you can see Jung slowly wearing his armor now... the one thing that RX want is to go away from palace that's why she agree to marry 14th...

but.............. imagine how sad So is to give a decree to allowed his brother and his lover married??? how painful it is that he sitting on the throne making this decision and there is nothing he can do cause this is the only way for him to protect Soo...

this one is more tragic than BBJX cause So himself giving the decree...................................... i seriously depress thinking that even after all that So and Soo been through in the end they still can't be together............................. :tears:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

Friday. The day this thread finally slows down. Anyway, how are you preparing for the withdrawal stage? 

There is no preparations as such. After one amazing series ends something else comes up. Same we experienced during DOTS. I thought I would go crazy after it ended. I even didn't have anything to say for any other series for sometime. But then time takes care of it. close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

• Like 16

I have watched the last few episode of BBJX (more like a quick watch), it seems to me that this drama will go down that path though even more tragic than the BBJX because Wang So's loves for Hae Soo is at the point of obsession and since he only receives love, care and attention from Hae Soo, how heartbreaking and devastating it will be when they are separated. Somehow I feel if the writer is to follow history, Wang So will then become a ruthless Gwangjong as per Hae Soo's vision (though many may think Hae Soo love and attention humanizes Wang So and her vision changes). I think you can't deviate too much from history (I agree with one user here). The creative license is may be the adaption part from BBJX, the love/romance part and also about Wang So having no choice but to become the King against all the rivalry vying for the throne. Further, LJG will be playing the role of a King (Gwangjong). Somehow I feel, given his personality whom like to try challenging things, a lot of emotions role, playing a variety of things in a character etc, somehow he would want to play a ruthless King not just playing the just king, love for Hae Soo and departing with her, I think it will be anti-climax. I think the episodes is still building up to the climax lol. He may also portray the death of Gwangjong like per BBJX, if they follow closely. There is this last scene of the 6mins plus long trailer in which Hae Soo looking so sad, with so much sorrow as if she were departing. Either transport back/death. So I think they will go that line. Though the future direction of the drama really depends on how the writer wants it to be, it is hard to guess lol. If it is goes that way, it will be one of the most tragic K-drama I have watched.

I think Hae Soo has not returned the bracelet and the scene where someone broke the bracelet still have yet to be shown. If it would have been so, she would definitely cut ties with Wook. For me, she is still unsuspecting of Wook and there are lingering memories of him. If they are following BBJX, there is a line where the 8th prince says about the bracelet she gave to Ruoxi to Wang So/Gwangjong, so I think they will use the scene in future episode. All these would haunt Hae Soo in future episode when she sees she is the catalyst for the all these events unfolding in the episodes in Goryeo. In this drama, Ko Ha Jin/Hae Soo trusts people easily and are betrayed by peoples' trusts, she is like this in Goryeo as she is from the first episode (in the modern world). This is something she has to learned when she is sent back into the past that is not to trust people easily. You have to look beyond the surface. She will learn about this as episodes past. It is the opposite of Wang So, he does not trust people easily but he needs love and he changes as he meets Hae Soo. 

Yes, we still have yet to seen the full-on love of Hae Soo to Wang So as Wang So is to Hae Soo, probably when Wang So save Hae Soo from the arrow, that will be the turning point (lol, we don't have much episodes left, Hae Soo yah). Because by then her love for Wang So will be more than her fears of him. I am waiting for the majestic boat and mask scene. By the look of the wardrobe, that is when Wang So becomes the King, maybe. The colors stands out, rich and vibrant! Love the aesthetic there. Also, do you guys notice, this drama has affinity with water? Many of the unique scenes happens in water or near water. lol. I am re-watching the 15 episodes of the drama because I forgot a lot of things and considering on watching the full BBJX since I have time for now. Such dedication lol. Will update my thoughts again. I hardly watch drama again and again and hardly expresses my thoughts lol, i am shy and reserved lol. This story is so love and intriguing.  

In the BTS, LJG sshi totally enjoying kissing scenes. Why don't you do romance comedy in the next drama or action-romance movie? Or intense love story like Oh hae young again. That wall kiss. HAHA. 

Edit: Mask scene not boat scene!!

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, taehumama said:

In the drama, I can't wait to see what will WS do. Is it REALLY because of HS that he will seize the throne?

to be honest So kinda get into the corner now.... because WY is holding Soo he can't do anything except following Yo order but when So have to kill Eun later on he will set his eyes for the throne.. So also want to stop the killing between brother because of throne and to protect his people from Yo... 

but the bottom line is if So want to save Soo from Yo he have to sit on the throne cause its the only way to release Soo... its not solely because of Soo but she sure is the main factor that So wanting the throne... 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

There's another 'take' of the kiss where IU is actually affected. In that version she doesn't look up at all so you can't see her eyes and she's working really hard not to look at anyone.

Whoa....

Where can i watch that another "take"? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

His little dance tho after he kissed her. Hahaha!

Oh what to do with you Joongi. You naughty boy!! 144.gif

Can you find that dancing gif of the rabbit character you used here? I remember there is one that the rabbit danced exactly how he did. :D

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, violet90 said:

it make sense if So is the one who give the marriage decree to Jung......... cause for now if the writer still want to go to the whole marriage decree thing the only king left is KG cause WY not going to do that.. 

maybe many wondering why Jung.. So cannot give Soo to BA cause he know BA with WH and Jung is the only left and of course he will know Jung have feeling for Soo.. later on Jung might be the one who lead the army and he will be living outside the palace so this plot might have a good chance to occurs... you can see Jung slowly wearing his armor now... the one thing that RX want is to go away from palace that's why she agree to marry 14th...

but.............. imagine how sad So is to give a decree to allowed his brother and his lover married??? how painful it is that he sitting on the throne making this decision and there is nothing he can do cause this is the only way for him to protect Soo...

this one is more tragic than BBJX cause So himself giving the decree...................................... i seriously depress thinking that even after all that So and Soo been through in the end they still can't be together............................. :tears:

That's what I am hoping ! So gives up Soo and allows her to leave the palace by Jung's side. Even in the episode 14, he was mad at himself because he couldn't keep his promise: make her leave the palace. He had that in mind but due to the marriage, it didn't happen. To me, this would show how big his love for Soo is. He is taking his responsabilities very seriously and unlike Wang Wook who could never give up Hae Soo and even used her, if this happens, So would prove to Wang Wook that he is indeed the better man. 

• Like 22

15 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

That's actually the point. Most IU fans are aware of how hard she works to be professional, but even more than that, to not give her haters/antis anything additional to criticize her. Hence the reason why she's pretty reserved in general. As you mentioned, it's hard to imagine anyone withstanding Joongi's charm, but it's apparent IU's strong fortitude is having to work overtime. This drama is actually the first time in a long time where she's let herself enjoy interacting with her costars, both during the drama and outside of the drama.

Feel sorry for IU. Her haters mercilessly criticized her. 

• Like 13

Drop by to share some gift, I am sorry to those that had @ mention me, I dun think I could reply cause will not be on PC till 24th October, I will miss you all 

This phone is lagging me much, I dun feel like traveling now :cry:

Credit to loveys2iu 

• Like 21