[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, junejungki said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love the picture IU and JG shyly smilinig to the camera. These 2 cute little thing. Just go and date already. They look good together even though JG 11 years older than IU. 

Joon Gi is in similar age with IU's boyfriend, Jang Kiha, who's 11 years older than IU.

• Like 19

So will slowly change himself next eps after he maybe ended Eun life... i think Eun already going to die but So just ended quickly because you can see Yo want to shoot somebody with his arrow so my take is So try not to make Eun suffer anymore and both Soo and Jung will be watching... i personally don't think Jung will hate So but he for sure will step up cause seeing that scene will force him to grow up... but the downside is Jung will totally replace WW place as So rival in term of Soo.....

okay back to So not only because he have to kill Eun but the fact that he can't do anything while Yo abusing Soo... if Yo reign last 2 years imagine how much Soo suffer serving and being abused by Yo each day?? So will likely planning a revolt during that time and my take is So is the one who will drift apart from Soo in order to protect her and focusing to take the throne... 

both of So and Soo will change during Yo reign and its not going to be better.. its going to be worse.... Soo is changing after Lady Oh dies and now have to bear all the death that happen in front of her lastly Yo abusive... she will be broken and So will be broken too.. with the killing of his brother and all the dirty work that Yo order him to do while using Soo...

ever watch OTP that suffer this much??? nope i don't think so.... they already suffering since they meet with all the thing that happen to them and they will continue to suffer in the last 5 episode...... gosh!

the genres not a historical , romance and fantasy...... it should have been a freaking MELODRAMA!! 

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, qwenli said:

You know I took a quick read and just imagine the korean actors as the characters!:D

My book I ordered from China, is still on the way, some hiccups happened to my order so I had to wait for another 2 weeks I think.:sweatingbullets: 

After reading the quick translation, I suddenly have a horrid "vision" that eventually, in our k version it will be WS who gave the imperial permission for Jung to marry HS so that she could leave the palace :crazy:, it will be a truly sad day if that happens...

Do you know where I could get an english translation of the novel? I could only found chapter 1-8 english translation by fans. While there are around 20 chapters of the novel I supposed?

• Like 3

Guest maniac-moon
9 hours ago, penelop3 said:

MORNING Y'ALLL.... 

Not sure if this is a good habit or a bad habit. Ever since I'm in MLSHR's world, every morning, with my best friend, Cuppa Coffee, I have to juggle between reading work emails and this thread.. :sweatingbullets: 

@moonlover399993 I really hope it's Soo's hand. If it's a part of clothing, looks kinda weird shaped like that and different from the rest of the clothes. My take is that it's her hand clenching. 

@freckledbelle I watched the video when IU first met her bf, Jang Ki Ha. It was love at first sight...or sense? (because she said it felt really calm in the studio) which is super cute since now we know why she felt really calm. I hope they last long tho despite the us fans shipping her with LJK. :D 

@itzibitzispider Well.. as the Chinese will tell you, history depends on your point of view, and the winning party always get the chance to tell their stories (from cave man to man cave).. and it tends to repeat itself everywhere in the world. We never learn, do we?
However, if history does repeat itself, I'm totally getting a dinosaur!
Edit: Oh, another thing to note. Ever notice that well behaved women rarely makes history? :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Image result for dino disney

This.. this.. Gwanjong's expression. Kinda hard to read. Is it just me or do I read a hint of regret and finality? :(

Yeah Me Too

46 minutes ago, taehumama said:

In our big world, there's different kind of love. I don't think that WY is an hopeless case...

However, you might be right when you said if YO/SOO were together, their relationship would be an abusive, staker-ish (over-over possessive?) one.

Lol..Wang So will slaughter Yo even if he thinks of something..

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, qwenli said:

You know I took a quick read and just imagine the korean actors as the characters!:D

My book I ordered from China, is still on the way, some hiccups happened to my order so I had to wait for another 2 weeks I think.:sweatingbullets: 

After reading the quick translation, I suddenly have a horrid "vision" that eventually, in our k version it will be WS who gave the imperial permission for Jung to marry HS so that she could leave the palace :crazy:, it will be a truly sad day if that happens...

Hide contents

by the way, Lee Joon Gi will be having Fan meetings in Japan on Dec 21 (Nagoya), Dec 22 (Osaka) and Dec 24 (Yokohama) :) His fan meetings are well worth attending because he can sing and dance. Its almost like watching a concert. lol

[spoiler/]

Lets just hope when that day do comes, it'll be quick and painless. And in the 4 coming episodes, we get full blast of So and Soo being lovey dovey to each other. Lets savour every moments of happiness, shall we! :D *wishful thinking

• Like 16

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Sharing from tumblr

Tong Hua's Translated Chapter about Rouxi leaving 4th Prince (Emperor Zhen)

Interesting lines from 4th when in fact these events took place in SHR with Wang So.

Does this mean...that we can expect a totally different way for SHR to end?Because WangSo did most of those things with her...unless Wook decides to lie about having done those things with HaeSoo first...OMG I seriously hope that WangSo and HaeSoo will part without misunderstandings and regrets:o

• Like 15