[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14 hours ago, glacial said:

hahaha omg wang yo and hae soo?! If this were real it would be a real, literal case of big bad wolf falling for the little lamb! Mostly when they do the whole bad boy falls in love thing, he's just rough around the edges but a good guy deep inside. Like wang soxhae soo! :D I wonder what falling in love would do for wang yo hahah 

My personal opinion, I think Wang Yo's definition of 'love' is skewed too, like earlier Wang So. I mean, in every interaction, he came across as a very self-centered and entitled person. Maybe that's because he's been spoiled by her mother, who thinks of him as her most precious son. Like Wang So, he's like "Hey, marry me.", "Hey, you don't get to take that, it's mine,", but I think he's a more severe case than Wang So. At least Wang So knows to take a hint if someone feels uncomfortable around him, plus he has Hae Soo who taught him to love. But Wang Yo would take everything that 'belongs to him', because people around him enables him to think so.

Also personally, I think Yo x Soo isn't possible at all, since Yo seems to be a hopeless case, it's pretty hard to change when the sense of entitlement is already established from young age. If Yo-Soo were together, I think the relationship would be an abusive one, or stalker-ish, at least. If I'm not mistaken, Hong Jonghyun, the actor of Wang Yo said in Lee Joon Gi's V-App live that he also disliked the character since he's so vile, and he's just impossible to love, even for Hae Soo. He also said that if someone do love Wang Yo romantically, then that girl isn't normal at all, hahahahaa...

• Like 19

Aigooo...when will monday come?!?!...i have today and tomm my handsome and brave bodyguard but still can't wait for new SHR eps ...ottokeeeeeeeee

I'm living for  a moment HS will show her deep and true love for WS and just him without a trace of her past feelings for Wook...not to mention trust...she started to walk twds him...but she's not fully there yet

It was interesting how his marriage shakend her...after all her words to forget her and stay away when she felt it really might happen she didn't like it...if there will be another separation she'll probably realize he's her true love...ah that human nature, why do we have to loose something to realize the worth of it

Don't know will WS have to marry YH as well...if he does...it will be really ironic coz all he wanted was to marry HS but as time  goes by number of his wifes increases without HS among them

By the time WS finds Wook was her first love i hope he'll be sure he's the last one...don't want Wook to smile at his face and to see him being insecure...not after all those times he openly stood up for her and his love for her...infront everybody, late king, his mother, Wook, Yo...unlike Wook who was suposed to feel but never showed to anyone except her

• Like 24

21 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I always smile like a fool everytime you guys share the PD Note BTS pics...kiaaaaaa..these two cuties had make my life happy and miserable these few weeks..i cannot concentrate my work and can't even watch other drama because of these two,,

2 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

IKR. I was in the middle of watching W, Bring it on ghost (I missed due to work) and started watching moonlight drawn by clouds. But then Moon Lovers came and it made me have no time to watch other dramas. I can't even focus on my work!  

How can we go back to the regular schedule of our daily lives after this drama ended??  

Let's all meet in the MLSHR rehab. (We need a captain for that rehab after all of this has ended...) 

PS. I am seriously demanding for a happy ending for this intense roller coaster ride! How can I move on with my life if we don't have a proper closure?  

I am in the mid of clearing my work as well...there is really no rest day for Moon Lovers!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...oh man, can Monday come now????

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am in the mid of clearing my work as well...there is really no rest day for Moon Lovers!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...oh man, can Monday come now????

Hiiikss... I blame MLSHR for making me bipolar.
On one hand, yaaaay.. it's weekend - no more works! But on the other hand, aaarrgghh.. 2 more days before Monday night?!?! How to survive this?!?! :crazy:

• Like 15

Wow! finally catching up with the latest page *pheew* :D

It's been quite slowing down here in the past couple of weeks (maybe we just cant believe we're gonna saying goodbye with this drama in three weeks) but we're still getting updates here and there thus I was glad to keep visiting this thread everyday: reading all the theories and speculations, squealing at all the fanfics and stills, chuckling at the housewives club behind stories, feeling anxious about the ending, and last but not least, dreading to eventually getting near to the last episodes :(

It's been such a fun and exciting and fascinating roller coaster ride while watching this drama and being a regular here in this thread. Therefore, at one hand, I dont want this drama to end (simply because I can watch HS-WS all day) but at the other hand, I want to get my real life back hahahaha It's quite intense and exhausting one with this drama, watching two versions every each episode, checking thread and any other social media platforms to get updates, theories, speculations, fanarts, or anything I can get about this drama. Sounds very addictive, huh? :bawling:

I'll take anything the writer has in store for the last 5 episodes. I'm just hoping she won't let us down! *fingers crossed*

• Like 22

51 minutes ago, shiraru said:

My personal opinion, I think Wang Yo's definition of 'love' is skewed too, like earlier Wang So. I mean, in every interaction, he came across as a very self-centered and entitled person. Maybe that's because he's been spoiled by her mother, who thinks of him as her most precious son. Like Wang So, he's like "Hey, marry me.", "Hey, you don't get to take that, it's mine,", but I think he's a more severe case than Wang So. At least Wang So knows to take a hint if someone feels uncomfortable around him, plus he has Hae Soo who taught him to love. But Wang Yo would take everything that 'belongs to him', because people around him enables him to think so.

Also personally, I think Yo x Soo isn't possible at all, since Yo seems to be a hopeless case, it's pretty hard to change when the sense entitlement is already established from young age. If Yo-Soo were together, I think the relationship would be an abusive one, or stalker-ish, at least. If I'm not mistaken, Hong Jonghyun, the actor of Wang Yo said in Lee Joon Gi's V-App live that he also disliked the character since he's so vile, and he's just impossible to love, even for Hae Soo. He also said that if someone do love Wang Yo romantically, then that girl isn't normal at all, hahahahaa...

In our big world, there's different kind of love. I don't think that WY is an hopeless case...

However, you might be right when you said if YO/SOO were together, their relationship would be an abusive, staker-ish (over-over possessive?) one.

• Like 12

15 hours ago, redfrommars said:

IKR. I was in the middle of watching W, Bring it on ghost (I missed due to work) and started watching moonlight drawn by clouds. But then Moon Lovers came and it made me have no time to watch other dramas. I can't even focus on my work!  depressed2 onion head

How can we go back to the regular schedule of our daily lives after this drama ended??  crying3 onion head

Let's all meet in the MLSHR rehab. (We need a captain for that rehab after all of this has ended...) dead onion head

PS. I am seriously demanding for a happy ending for this intense roller coaster ride! How can I move on with my life if we don't have a proper closure?  help onion head

Let's appoint a leader to usher all of us to MLSHR rehab center. I demand a happy ending also because it is not fair for the director to make us become zombie,mental breakdown, bipolar etc etc for nothing. 

• Like 16