Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

14 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I am so doomed. I am currently in class and need to take notes to turn in at the end of lecture yet my eyes are glued to soompi and MLSHR posts/stills/pics/fmvs... What is the current meaning of life? LOL I even changed my homescreen to MLSHR and my ringtone to Wind.

Oh! Forget MLSHR! *WS tone while talking to HS when she first saw his scar.* I am a hypocrite because i can't do that either so i seriously recommend to just hang on. The drama will end soon and this happy-pathetic-miserable-phase that we are experiencing right now will pass. It gets better. XX :)

• Like 16
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, irene123 said:

I agree! I think RX first started to consider 4th prince because she knew that he was going to win the battle of thrones, and later she actually fell in love with him. But I found the 4th character to be stiff, and not that interesting (he is considered the "ice-block" face by RX in the drama). My favorite prince is the 13th. He and RX are kindred spirits; he was very forward looking compared to people of his time and could easily take in RX'x ideas of equality among all; he was also carefree and very intelligent; he understood her the most. They were soulmates and did not have romantic feelings (and I'm glad because that is probably why their friendship only got stronger with time, wasn't affected by the battle for the throne, and lasted till RX left their world) but if there were in love, they would have been perfect for each other. RX was so comfortable with 13th that I think one time, she even refused to pour him tea and he was just like OK whatever, do what you want; 14th was there and he was shocked, asking 13th whether RX was always insolent like that. Haha. This just shows how 13th and RX have always considered each other as equals, soulmates and best friends, even before 14th came into the picture.

Spoiler

hahahahaha, actually 2 of my bias prince is 8th and 13th.

I am sorry baek ah, I still love you but 13th relationship with Rouxi is much better then Baek Ah relationship with Soo. Actually in BBJX, 13th is the person that understand Rouxi most IMO

• Like 11
7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Sorry to burst your  bubble but that site really is fond of posting satirical news :D

Hide contents

Example, SHK and SJK getting married because SHK is pregnant. So beware.:w00t:

Moca Gi ( a fan recognized by JG for her amazing art works) has a work in progress :D

So true ! Well one can dream haha:lol: It'll happen in our dreams or fanfics dreaming-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 7
34 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhkKGkBh9V/?tagged=moonlovers

I don't want to get my hopes too high, but one can dream sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I wonder why I even use spoiler tags when everyone knows how the Chinese one and history itself ended haha.  I would love a spin off on history with an ending like this - that perhaps they do get married and maybe it was never registered but for some reason HS must return to the present and she will meet the reincarnation of WS with a happy open ending - similar to Splash Splash Love with my other baby daddy, Doojoon.  So then WS marries YH after that and history continues as expected.  I can handle that much.  I'll just ignore that they had a bunch of babies after the fact - man has to carry on his bloodline!

However that was that one spoiler pic going around with WS in his married man bun and YH in wedding garb so I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best!

Plot twist - YH dies/disappears and SH replaces her in the history books hence why the King never marries anyone else (besides his niece).  SH is the Queen, she's just using YH identity.  I can dream haha.

• Like 11
3 hours ago, irene123 said:

I agree! I think RX first started to consider 4th prince because she knew that he was going to win the battle of thrones, and later she actually fell in love with him. But I found the 4th character to be stiff, and not that interesting (he is considered the "ice-block" face by RX in the drama). My favorite prince is the 13th. He and RX are kindred spirits; he was very forward looking compared to people of his time and could easily take in RX'x ideas of equality among all; he was also carefree and very intelligent; he understood her the most. They were soulmates and did not have romantic feelings (and I'm glad because that is probably why their friendship only got stronger with time, wasn't affected by the battle for the throne, and lasted till RX left their world) but if there were in love, they would have been perfect for each other. RX was so comfortable with 13th that I think one time, she even refused to pour him tea and he was just like OK whatever, do what you want; 14th was there and he was shocked, asking 13th whether RX was always insolent like that. Haha. This just shows how 13th and RX have always considered each other as equals, soulmates and best friends, even before 14th came into the picture.

13th is my favourite too. Perfect partner for Ruoxi. If only they were in love...Yuan Hong was so memorable even though limited screen time.

14th is my next favourite for her - I would have jump ship to marry him at first instance. Hahahhahaha. I was kind of glad that 14th took Ruoxi away during her last days as 4th and Ruoxi were falling out so badly. Ruoxi would not have been even at peace had she stayed on in the Forbidden Palace. 

For So-Soo, I am not sure under what circumstances he would let her go. But one of the story's central themes is protect what you love, even if you have to die for it. So has no qualms about doing that - perhaps it would be Soo who made it happen. Noble idiocy at its best - leaving So to protect him (by not being his weakness), leaving So to protect their love (so that it will not change with circumstances), leaving So to let him consolidate his power (by marrying Yeonhwa) and leaving So in order not to change the course of history. 

• Like 17
53 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Omo... I can't read each and every post. But while skimming the pages I saw @itzibitzispider and @shiraru fanfic and hold my breath.. Whoah what if we got that in real drama. It must not broadcast on TV lol.

I wanna answer @millie10468 questioner but got no time :sweatingbullets:, I slept on 2 am this morning because of drawing this pict below. And should wake up early to finished my projects..

Post this on my artblog

Nice drawing!!! Thanks for sharing! :blush:

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, violet90 said:

in my point HS changes everything since the day WS fall in love with her.. i don't know whether you already read what Pat Pat said about the point HS is there.. she is there to change how So getting the throne.. if she not there WS still will kill Eun and have a pleasure doing that but next week WS still have to kill Eun but he devastated doing that..

HS not changing the history at all but she change WS.. so my take is everything is going to happen eventually brother killing brother for throne but HS make it different circumstances she make that what WS have to do is torture instead of pleasure doing that... because of how miserable and regret WS have to do that he will set eyes to the throne and end up being KG...

she being there cannot stop the killing because it have to happen so she not changing anything but just changed WS... 

well that's my opinion and if she did't be there we cannot have this drama at all... kekekeke

I agree with @violet90, Soo doesnt change the flow of history much, but she change So in term of giving love and hope, give him the humanity that he might be once lacking off.

I really cant imagine So, killing Eun for pleasure...and yes, without her, there isnt this drama kekekekekeke, thank god that they took a creative license for this =x

• Like 16
34 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@freckledbelle I watched the video when IU first met her bf, Jang Ki Ha. It was love at first sight...or sense? (because she said it felt really calm in the studio) which is super cute since now we know why she felt really calm. I hope they last long tho despite the us fans shipping her with LJK. :D 

Spoiler

Hmm. She was younger then and so maybe it's not really love. Because you can't keep calm when you're in love! When you're in love, all feelings are heightened. Who in the world will feel the opposite except if it's more of a brotherly love. Maybe that's what she felt. But only she knows that. Oh well. :)

• Like 14
1 minute ago, Akiddo said:

For So-Soo, I am not sure under what circumstances he would let her go. But one of the story's central themes is protect what you love, even if you have to die for it. So has no qualms about doing that - perhaps it would be Soo who made it happen. Noble idiocy at its best - leaving So to protect him (by not being his weakness), leaving So to protect their love (so that it will not change with circumstances), leaving So to let him consolidate his power (by marrying Yeonhwa) and leaving So in order not to change the course of history. 

since the beginning i always think that the only person that can make So letting Soo go is Soo herself... no other person have the power to actually make So go away.. even the King can't make So abandon Soo... 

adding to that list is maybe she sick enough to know that she will dies and that's the last thing that she want So to witness cause she knew how much its going to hurt him... for me its Soo last effort to protect the man she love even its going to hurt both of them.. noble idiocy is when you love that person too much that you wiling to do these thing..

since the beginning So is the one who keep giving and protecting Soo and now its the time for she to do her turn sacrifice for So and she will do that with her life.... 

• Like 22
1 hour ago, soorani said:

Yeah, I think the writers will go in that direction and it will break my heart in many pieces :tears:

But still, I didn't want them to... I wanted So to be the one to send Hae Soo away when he realized how much the life in the palace was hurting her.  He showed twice that he's willing to let her go for her own good:  When he asked her to marry him and would divorce her if she wanted and when he married the little princess and thought she wouldn't accept him anymore.  

I wanted the merciless Gwangjong that Soo remember from her time to be a Gwangjong who never met Hae Soo, who never learn how to love and never experience love in return. There's no way So will get out of this without a permanent scar in his heart, but still.... I want him to be the So that Hae Soo knew and loved, I want to him to remember her lectures and all the good wishes she had for him and live w her memories. 

Even if they decided to bring the 'Wook plot'  and make these two ending in a not so good way ( like discovering that Wook was Soo's past lover would make  him think she still has feelings for Wook or something), I hope that the letter she will leave for him will be able to bring the kind So back. I just want him to at least be able to be the kind person he is, I wanted him to have at least that. 

Oh gosh, this man is making me extremely emotional! 

@soorani chingu ya, reading your post make me emotional as well, but u got the good take there, maybe why Soo had been there is to change the merciless ruthless Gwangjong that history written to a Gwangjong with humanity and love his royal subject and his Goryeo citizen

and yes, no matter what, I still want So to send Soo during her last journey, be it they pull in Wook plot and Soo already left the palace..please let So read the letter and go to Soo to have their final farewell, jeballlll

• Like 14
10 hours ago, millie10468 said:

Does anyone have a favorite scene that is NOT the fight-makeup/confession scene of Episode 14?

In the interest of finding out (Aand mostly so we can hold on till next week :bawling:), I recommend we do a Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

Okay @millie10468 i accepted your challenge. Gee, this is fun!!! I don't know how to answer, because all scenes are my FAVORITES!!! ***me and my MLSHR craziness***

• Favorite (2nd favorite, if the above scene was your favorite) WS/HS scene: Ep 2 Horse-meet scene. Wang So's gaze and Hae Soo cute and surprised yet curious about WS, are my favorite. Gosh their chemistry are amazing. Right after this scene, i knew that their on screen chem will develop more.
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene: Snow scene eps 5. The cinematography, the backsound was perfect. And WW and HS were so cute.
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc): All Queen Yoo's evil words.
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS :sweatingbullets:): All Baek-Ah being So-Soo matchmaker!!! He is uri number one SoSoo shipper.
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS/HS: The horse-meet, AND the bath scene when WS open his mask for the first time and Hae Soo was looking at him. I'm drooling over Lee Joon Gi oh wait Wang So's body. :D
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS/HS: NONE
  • Scene that made you fall for WW: The snow scene. It was a sweet WW moment.
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW: eps 11, when WW turn his back at Hae Soo. Damn, I want to slap that handsome man's face.
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Baek Ah, Jung): HS singing to all princes. Just like Hae Soo said in her inner mind, "It doesn't matter who will be king."
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama. Ep 1, Hae Soo drowning then the Sun eclipse and Wang So's riding horse. Great cinematography!!!
  • Your least liked scene: Can't even remember one.
  • Scene that made you saddest. When Lady Oh said something to the King about the queen was the one that gotten her miscarriage. And she didn't want to lose another child (Hae Soo). I don't know why i got teary eyes because of that scene. And of course when HS pick up stones at the tunnel so she and Lady Oh can escape. So sad.
  • Most poignant scene. WS's fight scene at the monk temple. Gosh, even LJG oh wait Wang So's cover in blood is so damn hot! AND of course the end of eps 8 when Hae Soo saw Wang So turn in to Gwang Jong. I got Goosebumps.
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most. When Hae Soo doubt WS after eps 8.
  • Scene that made you anxious the most. HS first visions. With all the blurry character especially blurry Gwangjong.

WOW. This is indeed, FUN!

• Like 17
Just now, violet90 said:

in my point HS changes everything since the day WS fall in love with her.. i don't know whether you already read what Pat Pat said about the point HS is there.. she is there to change how So getting the throne.. if she not there WS still will kill Eun and have a pleasure doing that but next week WS still have to kill Eun but he devastated doing that..

HS not changing the history at all but she change WS.. so my take is everything is going to happen eventually brother killing brother for throne but HS make it different circumstances she make that what WS have to do is torture instead of pleasure doing that... because of how miserable and regret WS have to do that he will set eyes to the throne and end up being KG...

she being there cannot stop the killing because it have to happen so she not changing anything but just changed WS... 

well that's my opinion and if she did't be there we cannot have this drama at all... kekekeke

HS doesn't change WS's nature. I can never see WS have pleasure in killing his brother. From what you observe about WS so far, do you actually think the man who cries on HS's shoulder thinking he kills his brother is because HS changes him to be so?

She may make him love himself the way he is and can now show the world his face. But the man who defends Baek Ah in front of Yo, who feels sympathy for his little niece is always there.

• Like 11
20 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

WHY IN THE WORLD WE NEVER SEEN PRINCE WANGSO GET DRESSED?

My sentiments, too! But I think maybe because they're conservative during that time and so it's irrelevant to show such scenes. Or maybe because of time constraints. They only have 20 epis to tell the story. 

• Like 10
1 minute ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

HS doesn't change WS's nature. I can never see WS have pleasure in killing his brother. From what you observe about WS so far, do you actually think the man who cries on HS's shoulder thinking he kills his brother is because HS changes him to be so?

She may make him love himself the way he is and can now show the world his face. But the man who defends Baek Ah in front of Yo, who feels sympathy for his little niece is always there.

you did't know and even i did't know what will happen if So did not fall in love with her.. but the history surely will unfold differently like Jimong said Yo not supposed to be the king and its supposed to be So..

i already said this before So will be a great king whether Soo is in his world or not but the fact that he will kill a lot of people to be on the throne is going to happen.. but with Soo he actually felt compassion toward all people that treat him less than a human and yes if Soo do not change him i don't think he will cry on Soo shoulder at that point..

she never change his nature but she changed his heart.. without her i think So will slowly changed into the dark KG that Soo knew from the future... and i still firmly hold that without Soo So will be a dark person whether his nature is good because throne battle make people go insane.. e.g WW... 

but its my opinion and its the way i see this drama.. :)

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Hide contents

Side note:  That movie where they took JG's picture (Never Said Goodbye?) had a terrible ending too lol.  I was too emotionally invested in their love story for it to end the way it did.  My friends and I may have dropped the F bomb when the credits appeared.

Why doesn't JG ever get the girl?  This is why the poor man sits at home kissing his hand lol.

Tell me about it T_T. I loved the cafeteria scene though :w00t: LJG was totally owning that scene

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

My sentiments, too! But I think maybe because they're conservative during that time and so it's irrelevant to show such scenes. Or maybe because of time constraints. They only have 20 epis to tell the story. 

no..they shown HS and even Queen Whateverhername get dressed..i want one for WS too *pout*

• Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner