Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I am tempted to post this every time there is a post about how HS doesn't love enough. Or how WS's love is deeper than HS's.

Under the spoiler tag I am posting a write up from a FB page I love. It explains so well about how love cannot be compared.

Hide contents

https://www.facebook.com/Labyrinths.PhilipJohn/

THIS PERSON'S SUITCASE 

Say, you are in love with this person. The two of you have suitcases in your hearts. Your suitcase has this person's name on it. And this person's suitcase has your name on it. The suitcase represents love. Now as it must happen, someone's suitcase will be bigger. Perhaps yours is. That's because you've put a whole lot of things in the suitcase that bears this person's name – songs, scenes from favorite books, parks, the way moonlight falls on wheat in a field, kaleidoscopes, crab curry – everything that informs your love for this person. On the other hand, it is possible that the other person has just one book, one flower and one salad in the suitcase that bears your name. Now when you both collide in the garden of love, your suitcases fall to the ground, and break open. You look at this person's suitcase, the one with your name on it, and you ask yourself, 'That’s it? But I have all this stuff in my suitcase for this person! How can this person have so little for me in their suitcase?' This is a perfectly reasonable thought. But you don't say it out loud. It is not this person's problem that you have so much love to conjure up, and give. Instead of conducting this tally of feelings, you tell yourself that this person is already here, in the garden, with you. This person has brought a suitcase along, with your name on it. It has just one book, one flower, and one salad in it. No moonlight. No crab curry. But listen. This person's suitcase has your name on it. This person's suitcase has your name on it. This person's suitcase has your name on it.

Hope it makes sense and I don't come across as a crazy person! dreadful-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070

I love this passage to death. So beautiful and so true. You shouldn't compare, because regardless of how grand or not the person's gestures of love are, they chose to be in love with you, in their own quiet way. And that in itself is more than enough.

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, riuenu said:

that is what I tot also...is it a dress code anot...cannot be all in black coincidentally right? hahahahahhahaha

Perhaps.... It is to prepare us for the episodes that have yet to come.. Black as a moonless lake (Dean Koontz) l! :expressionless:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Have no idea why loading to get my vote through is really slow when I tried voting in hallyuvote.com.And I tried both Poll A and B.Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Their server crashes.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

The only image of Ha Jin that we have seen is from episode 1. When she was saving the little boy from drowning. After that she's HS.

@ jaslinnj

I think that was just a fan edit. Someone posted a bunch of gifs of IU and LJK in modern clothes a few pages back (last week before monday I think.)

• Like 1

i watching back eps 14 and one scene particular that i want to point out...

the moment the guard tell WS that only in HS room that WJ (i believe he already knew it was WJ) might be hiding.. you can see the defeated look on WS face the moment he stand in front of HS room... he knew that HS would protect WJ no matter what... WS understand HS the most and he knew since the beginning how fiercely HS will protect everyone that she care.. but i pretty sure that WS did't expect HS will go as far as putting her life on line.. that's why he might think WJ is HS past lover.. its not about WJ or anyone else now.. its about WS jealousy that started to showing.. anybody notice that he wear the same cloth the next day... lol

he must be sitting on his room thinking to break in and then he have enough finally just grab HS out.. kkkk

• Like 24

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

someone give me link to 14 kiss

No body is gu=iving me the link :(

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i watching back eps 14 and one scene particular that i want to point out...

the moment the guard tell WS that only in HS room that WJ (i believe he already knew it was WJ) might be hiding.. you can see the defeated look on WS face the moment he stand in front of HS room... he knew that HS would protect WJ no matter what... WS understand HS the most and he knew since the beginning how fiercely HS will protect everyone that she care.. but i pretty sure that WS did't expect HS will go as far as putting her life on line.. that's why he might think WJ is HS past lover.. its not about WJ or anyone else now.. its about WS jealousy that started to showing.. anybody notice that he wear the same cloth the next day... lol

he must be sitting on his room thinking to break in and then he have enough finally just grab HS out.. kkkk

They showed that scene no.. he was standing outside in front of her room contemplating breaking the door

I don't know about obsessive lovers.. WS doesn't come across as one..he is posessive but doesn't force his opinion or choices on her... Such guys are so hard to find... wish they were reproduced in abundance :P

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Perhaps.... It is to prepare us for the episodes that have yet to come.. Black as a moonless lake (Dean Koontz) l! :expressionless:

but we will get to see black knight in shiny armor as well, uri So yahhhhh :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

This just occurs to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Hae Soo saw 4 vision right?

1. King Taejo's dead

2. CP' dead

3. Gwangjong

4. Eun's dead because of Wang So

Number 1 & 2 has already happened. But right now, we are looking at Eun's death which is premonition number 4. Why is not number 3 to likely happen first? Are these premonition not in order?

What if Hae Soo already change something like the theory said? The ruthless Gwangjong is gone. Or will it appears later after Hae Soo's death.

So sorry for my bad english.

1st vision: Gwangjong (during the rain ritual, episode 8)

2nd vision: King Taejo's dead 

3rd vision: CP's dead

4th vision: Eun's death and Wang So

Your English is fine, don't worry! Except for Gwangjong, 2nd and 3rd happened, next episode will be Eun i think. If they follow history, Gwangjong is known to be ruthless because in his intention to create a centralized government and consolidate the central's government power amidst all the powerful clans vying for the imperial power, he reduced their power by killing/executed/imprisoned many of them and implemented policies and systems to centralized the kingdom and equalize the power of everyone else. So people are condemning more for his way of doing things - killing. But since this take a creative license of history and an adaptation of BBJX, romance is one of the main focal point of the story. Also Wang So here is humanized by the Hae Soo. But somehow if the writer is going to have so many climaxes (like she has done so many times in this drama though I enjoy the "makjang" of this K-drama like one user here pointed out), Wang So will become ruthless when something happened to Hae Soo (im not sure about this yet). And then we go back to the path of history that Wang So is ruthless as Gwangjong but the reason here might be different because love is the main catalyst of Wang So's action and not just about imperial fights. I hold onto this idea because Hae Soo's vision comes true not once but twice and if Eun's dies it will be 3 times. So it will make sense that her vision becomes Gwangjong will happen. And since we are fusing in the BBJX element, things might turnt out this way. Lol it depends on the writer on how she wants to put everything together. So interesting lol. 

Note 1: I rewatched LJG, HJH and K Haneul V live interview, HJH said there are many climaxes in this story. Lol thats why we have it. 

Note 2: This is a better source of Gwangjong history as compared to the Wikipedia one. Yall can read it, it's very interesting. 

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo

Edit: Omg I rewatched episode 6 her visions are first Taejo dead, second Crown Prince Mu dead, 3rd Yo will die ( I saw him kind of drop dead to the floor) then is red and dark Gwanjong though she's not sure who. Then episode 8 ending at the rain ritual or specifically at ep 9 beginning she see the vision of Wang So as dark, evil Gwangjong. And middle of ep 9 he saw the vision Wang So slashed Eun who already being arrowed and his wife died and his kind of dark laugh. So all her visions are going to be true. Yet, how things get to the visions she doesn't know and therefore why it occur. 

I'm going to rewatch all the 15 episodes to see what are things I missed and re-understand the story before the next two episodes. So interesting. :)

• Like 11

With the little I have read about the separation predictions I came to the conclusion- Be like Hancock :P:P Together Hancock and Mary were vulnerable and stripped off their superpowers while when they are literally separated (by distance) they get their powers back and become invincible. So Wang So and Hae Su could just be like that. He acts like Hancock to let her go and she acts like Mary to let him go and hopefully problems vanish :P  :P:P

• Like 10

I sincerely hope that Wang Jung finally removes the wool around his eyes and realizes the sort of person Wang Wook really is and kicks himself in the shins for being so against Wang So. I know he means well and has a good heart, but how can he be so blind as to what's happening around him?

If he starts blaming So for killing Eun next episode instead of directing his anger to Wang Yo, I might just reach through my TV screen and punch the living daylights out of him. 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

1st vision: Gwangjong (during the rain ritual, episode 8)

2nd vision: King Taejo's dead 

3rd vision: CP's dead

4th vision: Eun's death and Wang So

Your English is fine, don't worry! Except for Gwangjong, 2nd and 3rd happened, next episode will be Eun i think. If they follow history, Gwangjong is known to be ruthless because in his intention to create a centralized government and consolidate the central's government power amidst all the powerful clans vying for the imperial power, he reduced their power by killing/executed/imprisoned many of them and implemented policies and systems to centralized the kingdom and equalize the power of everyone else. But since this take a creative license of history and an adaptation of BBJX, romance is one of the main focal point of the story. Also Wang So here is humanized by the Hae Soo. But somehow if the writer is going to have so many climaxes (like she has done so many times in this drama though I enjoy the "makjang" of this K-drama like one user here pointed out), Wang So will become ruthless when something happened to Hae Soo (im not sure about this yet). And then we go back to the path of history that Wang So is ruthless as Gwangjong but the reason here might be different because love is the main catalyst of Wang So's action and not just about imperial fights. 

Note 1: I rewatched LJG, HJH and K Haneul V live interview, HJH said there are many climaxes in this story. Lol thats why we have it. 

Note 2: This is a better source of Gwangjong history as compared to the Wikipedia one. Yall can read it, it's very interesting. 

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo

Aah, I see. Thanks for your insight.

i've read some of the comments about how HS is an unpredictable "variable" that humanizes WS. as much as i love that theory, but I, personally like it more if king gwangjong's ruthless character is actually a misunderstood history. He was seen as someone who murdered all his brothers, but what people in the future doesn't know is that he does all that because he was forced to do so. because of the pressure in the palace and because he had to protect people that he love. That would make it a full circle, that WS is actually just a kind guy who is misunderstood, starting from the "wolfdog' nicknames and how people are scared of him because he is said to be the murderer of the whole shinju clan. However, this theory does not explain other HS's premonitions (the evil gwangjong with heavy eyeliner and the part where WS is laughing after killing eun), well i guess it seems like that the theory of HS "taming" WS so he doesnt become that ruthless gwangjong thus changing history is more plausible. i love both theories, i just dont like it if in the end WS will still become ruthless because he is heartbroken because HS broke his trust or something. that will be too much </3

• Like 20

1 minute ago, antiherofans said:

Aah, I see. Thanks for your insight.

Haha! I might be wrong, the writer really surprises me. If she proves me wrong and think differently and introduce other stuff, that is interesting lol. :heart::blush:

• Like 4

OmG!!!! that video with all of WS's scenes and hash tags is so cute ... is SBS just now realizing that most people are watching the show for LJK.

Is there a youtube link with subtitles? Did i miss it by any chance .. i want to know what all those words mean ! gah! should have learned korean

• Like 16

@mitheone I feel you. I need to get my life back on track too but the only thing im afraid of is the hangover. I will have a hangover after this drama and cry while feeling lost now that its finished... sigh fml what to do!!! :cry:

• Like 11

I was just thinking, what did WS do to have to marry YH and live with her for at least 26 years!!! Poor WS! If the writer wanted to create a mean character, she should have made that character be in love with the 8th instead!!! The queen of 4th in the c-version BBJX was very gracious, kind and understanding (even tried to make RX (or HS in k-version) yield towards 4th and stay with him)). Even so, 4th died not long after RX (apparently because he was very lonely and sad, and missing RX). Imagine what it must be like for WS to have to live with YH (and especially if he finds out about all the bad things she did to HS...) for so long! (maybe WS believed HS was from the future so he wanted to build a strong country and follow the course of history to ensure HS will live in the peaceful future that is now present day Korean? (but so many things can go wrong in between though, even if he tries...) Can't believe I'm ranting about a fictional character like this...haha

• Like 18