[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, soorani said:

@qwenli what does they mean by korean original version lol? 

is it the SBS re-edited version? 

yes the sbs version. :)

actually its really a misnomer. the international version IS the ORIGINAL. The sbs version is re-edited.:D

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's what I am hoping ! So gives up Soo and allows her to leave the palace by Jung's side. Even in the episode 14, he was mad at himself because he couldn't keep his promise: make her leave the palace. He had that in mind but due to the marriage, it didn't happen. To me, this would show how big his love for Soo is. He is taking his responsabilities very seriously and unlike Wang Wook who could never give up Hae Soo and even used her, if this happens, So would prove to Wang Wook that he is indeed the better man. 

i hope so too.. if the writer still want to go to novel route and they still have to separate in the end because of all thing that will happen soon i just hope that they separate with no misunderstanding and regret... they both accepting the fate that they can't be together in this life and just let thing go willingly even its hurt for both of them..

i still think that So will feel so much regret and angry for himself while Soo in palace with him.. So put her in position where no titles and he married another woman and that the worse he can do to her after what he promise to let her go... eventually i think So cannot let Soo suffer again after all this time and let her go because he love her.. 

its a sad ending but not a bad ending... but if Soo is dying i really hope So will be the one who send her away.. at least their love together deserve the final goodbye between them.......

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yes the sbs version. :)

actually its really a misnomer. the international version IS the ORIGINAL. The sbs version is re-edited.:D

Thanksss!! 

Even tho SBS version is definitely better, in the end, it's just some few scenes that were addicted/cut out... I kinda few sorry for the international version now lol :D

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The backlash IU received during the first 3rd of the series was pretty heavy and many of us felt extremely bad for her. That said, SHR has been a mixed blessing to her, I think with more positives than negatives. The director, the crew, all of the cast and especially Joongi have given her a LOT of good memories and a new set of friends. I'm especially thankful that she's starting to do things that girls her age should be doing and enjoying. So this, all of it, has truly been a gift.

I also felt bad for her. Her acting was not that terrible IMO. She was still likeable in her own way IMO. She could make us smile when she smiled in the happy scenes

• Like 17

2 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

the BTS kissing scene was still the best hero3hero3that lightman expression LOL

HAHAHA I knowwwwww. I can't stop watching the GIF. He keeps looking at them and then looking away and then looking back and then looking away with just his eyes LOLOL. If I was him I would be shamelessly staring at them and probably silently waving pom poms and banners that say "YES YES FINALLY! GO AGAIN, GO AGAIN, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! FIGHTING! (KISSING!)"

Also...how do I insert these ADORABLE rabbit thingies?? This Super Rabbit one is like my spirit animal any time there is a WS/HS romantic scene or BTS...

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The backlash IU received during the first 3rd of the series was pretty heavy and many of us felt extremely bad for her. That said, SHR has been a mixed blessing to her, I think with more positives than negatives. The director, the crew, all of the cast and especially Joongi have given her a LOT of good memories and a new set of friends. I'm especially thankful that she's starting to do things that girls her age should be doing and enjoying. So this, all of it, has truly been a gift.

I dont understand. Why would people hate her? Because of misunderstanding? Aiyoo.. hate is such a strong word.
I'm new in this Kdrama and K-Idol thing so.. pretty much clueless.. Hahaha.. _/\_
But I've seen her act, listen to her songs, and see how she acts in the interviews or variety shows, and I like her. She's not pretentious or too over-the-top. 
:blink:

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Drop by to share some gift, I am sorry to those that had @ mention me, I dun think I could reply cause will not be on PC till 24th October, I will miss you all 

This phone is lagging me much, I dun feel like traveling now :cry:

Credit to loveys2iu 

Did you guys see the look LJK throw at IU at the last second? OMG.. hahaha.. it could mean nothing, but it could also mean oh-so-much! :heart:

• Like 23

@LyraYoo thanks for the link to the rabbit emoticons. I first saw them on China Baidu.

---------------------

At this point, am sorry but I want to write abit about the 14th. I went to do abit of research and his character in both the c and k versions are similar, probably the most "original" compared to the other princes. His character is simple and nice, he never harbour ambition for the throne perhaps he knew there were other older brothers in line, the queue wont reach him. 

He started off as a supporter of the 8th and RX's relationship and he was a supporter to 8th's ambitions to the throne as well. e.g of this in the k version was when WS took HS out at night on the horse and he went to report to Wook.

He didnt understand why RX had a change of heart when she breakup with the 8th and went with the 4th and argued with her. He fight wars and did well defending the Northwest territory of the empire and as a reward, he was given the edict to marry RX for which RX then already in love with the 4th declined and rather get punished by being a laundry maid. 14th didnt force her as well.

14th's friendship for RX gradually bloom into love in the later part but this unfortunately was not fully portray in the K version, leading to a rather haste development of interest by Jisoo's prince.

Also in the c version, the 4th prince had misunderstood 14th relationship with RX as well. So I think its quite brilliant of the K version writer to introduce this misunderstanding too.

an ailing Ruoxi in the 14th arms (someone else has earlier posted too). Dont you think he make quite a handsome choice for RX as well?:)

bbjx14.jpg

[spoiler/]

• Like 21

6 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Sharing from tumblr

Tong Hua's Translated Chapter about Rouxi leaving 4th Prince (Emperor Zhen)

Interesting lines from 4th when in fact these events took place in SHR with Wang So.

Somehow I missed the bubbly Hae Soo after reading the chapter. But yes, angst is indeed coming. Five more to go!

In MLSHR, we saw many scenes from the original novel that is shifted to So. As I read further, and saw some pictures from trailer of KG looking back with this mask of indifferent and Soo look back with tears that make me fear that this time the role is reverseas some mentioned. KG will be the one who give the decree to Jung given that Jung is the only one unmarried with no wife (which we can't forget, So nearly give her up because he married the princess and he know how much Soo hate multiple wives so who is the next best candidate beside Wook? That will be Jung. Jung might resented So at the beginning and with what some websites described his character that denied So as the rightful King (which is what the 14th did in the c version because the position suppose to be the 14th but 4th took it away), I feel it is a misled. Because KG did make him a vice king and he won't do that to Wook etc but for Jung. KG must have his reasons and given that Soo own self said she won't leave him unless So asked her too, I still wish to believe, KG see how staying in the palace is killing her and finally decided to let go. No matter how obssessive he is, he still a rational person and we see how much he willing to sacrifice despite he feeling the hurts and jealousy and everything.

Can clearly see writer-nim has obviously reverse how Soo and So will turned out to be. I feel at the end, as Soo fall deeper, she will realize she truly love So despite at the start, she was caution and has her reserve. Like some said, only when she lost something then she will learn to treasure. Like how she knew So is getting married and her look of disbelief and starting to realize she is losing him. She even spikefully injured herself when protecting Jung to hurt him back. It is an angry of anger and sadness that the very man who you thought care deep about you also gonna leave you. When she knew the reasons and how noble So was, she knew he never change just that this time he used marriage to save another person. (Thanks God is not YH yet) If he gonna kept marry ladies who are going to send to be hostage, he will be having a large harem of women fighting for his affection. Esp can see the little princess is so happy to be save by So.

Btw, about him getting the throne, he did mentioned in the past he will get the throne for Soo and in some websites, it mentioned, he tried to bring down the King that stopping him from being together with Soo (which I think is Yo) and replace another king but in the end he decided to get the throne. Somehow I feel it is incorrect since the preview mentioned he will be King in order to stop the bloodshed plus in history, out of all his siblings, he only kill Won because he deserved it. That why Wook etc gonna live on. He maybe resolved issues with Wook too since they will be in laws. But the bracelet is the worrisome part. I start to worry like some that KG will be the one destroying the bracelet. The sleeve is black and we know KG's king robe is black. Wook current dressing also black which totally don't suit him at all. Plus previews and trailers cheated us a number of times. I really wonder...

This drama suppose to show until KG 30 years old. He died at 50. Really unsure will they have the similar flashback of his death like in BBJX. It is one of the sad scene of him remembering RX and seeing her dance (which she never did. Instead, it was another princess who was dancing but he dreamed of her and RX replaced the princess in his last moment on earth) I cried so badly. 

Somehow, I wished he also go back to modern days, save Soo, and remembering the past but never really kept stalking her. Just waiting for her to wake up and remember. Maybe he will be a history guide in a museum, talking about KG when she went to the museum? One of my crazy imagination run wild.

I am so excited for the upcoming episodes yet I sensing the withdrawal symptoms coming at me. :tears:

• Like 22