[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

AH! dun need apologies....just dont wish that you mix up the spoiler tag BBJX with SHR...

Soo had been scolded quite badly today already...me dont wish to add on more misunderstanding for her...

hahahahahaha its night time here as well (:

I'm trying to endure not to scold that girl more:lol: I'm trying to understand her for the sake of wangso loves her like crazy. I'm forgiving her for her quite-not-so-smart brain because I believe she has her reasons. Just don't make her blame wangso lol. Just make her blame herself. Sounds mean but wang so has already had enough because of her. Just don't make him more miserable than this. Or, just make wook the most miserable person because of his own wrongdoings

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Yes, maybe what you said is true, dear. we might think like that because we love this drama thus, we try to understand the characters lol but, most people will think that haesoo is really "not smart" (I'm trying not to call her with a bad word :P) she can at least try to think straight and think back to what jimong said to her in the past that she should not do anything that will change the history. Just let the history flows like it should be. I hope she can learn the lesson from this time and starts to connect the dots about the use of her existence

Lol I had to get that off my chest cause people are rallying all up against her. I'm like I get she's the female heroine but most of them aren't that bright and they don't get their head out of their butt till near the end so her stupidity probably won't clear up until WS fights to become king maybe that's when she starts putting the pieces together

• Like 4

It is not that Hae Soo do not trust So, it is that she fears more that her visions becomes a reality, bearing in mind what she saw. If we saw in a premonition that someone we love is going to commit a crime, like killing someone dear to us, maybe we would try to stop it somehow, keeping it away from the person is going to be harm. HS's actions makes sense even if we know that the rule says that rather than try to stop an event, somehow this will come true; Hae Soo is just only prolonging the inevitable.

It may be that we hate YH (I include myself and more because she will use her wiles to achieve marry So) but she's just trying to survive in a world that has been hostile with her and her mother. She is like the Goryeo version of Cersei Lannister, and how this would say: In the game of thrones, you live or die, and YH wants to live and have the power to destroy those who have been hurt her family. She will become in the Evil Queen 2.0, even in the fact that WS will never love her, and all his life he will craved the presence of Hae Soo.

I would like to think that the scene between WS and HS, will end into something more than a kiss and will follow the same romantic line from the C-version but better I wait to see what happens. But if the writer and the director wants us to take a break from so much sadness and conflict, at least she has to give us a romantic, special and unforgettable moment between them.

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

I pity HS coz we as viewers know who's betrayer n such but in her position how could she know. Imean wud u suspect someoe close to u like forever to b someone who betray u...

I agree with you. If you are close with someone for a long time, you will never suspect them to betray you. If there will be a little doubt, the friendship you have with that person will prevail and you will choose to trust him/her. 

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Can I ask the C-version's experts, in the beginning 14th is loyal to 8th, but what changes? I know he's not totally over the moon about 4th, but he will accept him right? 

If you don't mind my intrusion, this is roughly what happened:

Spoiler

14th's loyalty to 8th changed when 4th instilled doubt in 8th's mind regarding 14th's ambition when things went awry for 8th while looked up for 14th (the former lost the Emperor's trust, while the latter finally gained his favour). Friction between the brothers started to show, but 14th didn't resent 8th even when they were no longer as close as before. He resented 4th until long after RX's death, though.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

*SOB*

*SOB*

Okay.

About Ep 15...

-          1. I love Soo’s reply when Yo threaten to torture her. She start to get the hang of it. Badass Soo on the way.

-      
            Wook: So you really are the King’s dog now?
            So : So you kill our own brother?

T   -  They knew exactly each other’s weakness and predicament, which makes me think that perhaps they have their own history we didnt know about, even before Moo and Baek Ah.

-          When Soo told CR to be careful as she deny any involvement in the poisoning... Gurl, even the tears doesnt work for me. Despite your circumstances, I wish you die in the most agonizing way possible.

-          Queen SMS is obviously disturbed when Wang Gyu’s whole clan are being executed in front of her eyes. I love how grey all the characters are in this drama.

-          Wook’s first outburst to his mother. So basically even though he live strictly by the rules and endure everything his whole life, he still can’t get the first thing that he wants the most (Hae Soo), which means that in order to do that, a change is inevitable. This scene reminds me of a chapter from a manga.

Sorry but I still stand by my opinion. You manipulate everyone (even Hae Soo) to the most gruesome result in order to get the girl you want. That’s absolutely what you call an obsession.

-          Eun and Soon Deuk’s moment in the bath. With their future in mind, this has become a filler scene to me. A morbid one.

-          Yong Hwa: Leave So alone. If you do that, I wont make any ruckus.

Yo’s revenge by sending Yong Hwa to Kitan. And the flashback to So’s statement that he will only love the person he love the most. Her feelings (or looking for a security?) for So is getting stronger than ever.  

Hae Soo: That I cannot do. He helps me to see how special I am. My feelings will not change if his doesnt.

I love Soo’s reply to this. She indicates that feelings  are not to be trusted in this era, but that wouldnt stop her from caring.

-         

The story has this golden rule of trust. As soon as Hae Soo instinctively  lies to So, the premonition soon come to fruition. Another lash for not going with Taejo’s advice: put your heart into the present  and not too much into the future.

-         

Don’t get me wrong. I like Jung, but he will be another dangerous suitor to win Soo with his one-track mind.

-         

The first sentence destroy Soo to pieces. She’s actually the one who turn her own nightmare into reality.

“This cannot be changed. I am the only one she has now.”

When Soo stop Eun from going:

-         

And interestingly the episode stop here. So we still not sure what really happen with Eun and Soon Deuk. Still some hope left... perhaps? Not of their demise, but the one who’ll commit the deed.

-          The preview show Yo’s succumbing to madness. This shows that seizing the throne and sitting on the throne are two different things. Now you get to taste your own medicine.

JAnd the rant ends here.

Everyone who sits on that throne becomes crazy. It's scary but we can imagine how unrestful it must be to even sit on that throne without being chased by people who force you to abdicate the throne just because you are sick or by poisoning you until you die slowly but surely. Rather than sit on that throne, I'd prefer just be a merchant outside the palace without having any royal title. I also agree with the manga you posted. When we love purely, we will want to make him/her happy with anything we can but if that love has made you become a mad person who only hurts your loved one and also yourself, it is not a pure love anymore, it's a desire to posses that person and it is really dangerous because you will do anything regardless it's right or not to own your loved one

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually HaeSoo will stand besides WangSo i trust that in her ROFL :P 

but oh well palace politics are always unnecessary, no matter where it is, you always have brother killing brother.... :x

stand? not lying? beside WS? you know what i mean dear lololo....

but she already show that she STILL don't believe him... aigo this is the first time i'm so frustrated over the heroin Lol...

@solelylurking Lol ok then... do i need to prepare some sharp knife or the dull one? in case you'll need it

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I'm trying to endure not to scold that girl more:lol: I'm trying to understand her for the sake of wangso loves her like crazy. I'm forgiving her for her quite-not-so-smart brain because I believe she has her reasons. Just don't make her blame wangso lol. Just make her blame herself. Sounds mean but wang so has already had enough because of her. Just don't make him more miserable than this. Or, just make wook the most miserable person because of his own wrongdoings

Let blame the writer!! 

Dear writernim,

I love Soo...so please be kinder to Soo character, if not don't let me find out where are you next week, I will personally "gift u rotten eggy" when I am in Korea.

Your sincerely,

Mad SoHae fan

• Like 15

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Jung looking for HS.

he didnt recognise soon deok in a maid's outfit and bark at her. 

hs, jung, 10th and soondeok trying to plan for escapte but its tough because security has been stepped up.

hs recalls there is a tunnel to outside.

soondeok wants to see her father before she leaves, hs forbades. soon deok ask why hs dun trust ws. hs says she has her reasons. soon deok say why dun you trust the person you love.

hs: i was foolish. i wll speak to master choi to pass a message to your father.

hs came to jm's place and but nobody seems to be there. wow, she can write hanja now.

----------------

at night, jm to ws saying the prince eun's star is above the palace

ws: i cant find him anywhere.

jm: why cant you find him

ws: how much have to forsee all these?Moo's death, Yo being king....

jm: i cant get involved as a fortune teller, thats our fate. I was surprised at the rise of yo too, he was supposed to be just a traitor. there was a variable, i dont know what is it. 

cut to wook in his study talking to YH, recalling hs telling him to be careful of So: beware of prince so, do not get in his way.

she was right. he takes everything. no matter how hard i try, so takes everything from me. why is that? what must i do.

hmmnn.. does this mean that history changed?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I also have never expected that once a really gentle, softhearted, and thoughtful man could become the most dangerous a person could ever be. His love for haesoo is just so dangerous. Love is dangerous

Yeah, he made a complete 360, I know it's going to happen but I didn't know it could be this drastic.

Actually this lead me to question, did HS really made him desire the throne so bad? If it weren't for HS will he be this cruel to fight for the throne? 

• Like 6

i'm trying to be positive here. Maybe HS alrd trusted WS after that conversation with SD. is there really no possibilities for a plot twist that WS actually sees HS's letter that she left in jimong's quarter. and what if that letter content is to tell him that eun is in damiwon and ask WS to help them? maybe theres some kind of circumstance that forces WS to end eun's life after a failed escape attempt. maybe eun asks him to do so because SD died? maybe eun is alrd dying? maybe he just wants the brother murder brother scenario to end with him murdering eun so that he takes all the blame and they can live in peace ? *fingers crossed* still love this episode tho. BBGS ryeo is love as always <3 

• Like 7

Why i get this feeling...

Eun & SD survived. The killing was just a plot to save them. Then They live happily as commoner in tamra... and happens to be ha jin's  ancestors :tears: (cmiw bcause i forgot HS name in modern world) 

Oh well.....

At least let me hope for a week to ease my days

Sigh...

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Haha guys take a chill pill.

We can't rally to have  Hae Soo killed or else our dear Wang So dies too.

@LyraYoo Please help me get a new pills...my chill pills runs out when I see So kneel down before Yo and seeing Eun die in preview....thor goryeo game of throne is really consume a lot emotions..... deep bow for the writer...

• Like 10