[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

what's wrong with the happy up beat OST while the story getting more and more dark and angst, some how like they really give us a hint for happy end... 

(this one lyric quite sad tho if i don't wrong)

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Can you give me the link of the IG with WS topless?? I look at LGK's IG but I didnt any of that pics. 

Spoiler

There you go.. the morning after the sexy preview kiss.. WS can no longer stand.. lol

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 16

Can I just say how heartbreaking ep 15 is? SD and Eun :( I just wished HS was more observant/aware with her "premonitions", idk it shook her when she saw the premonitions then kind of disregarded it after a few eps. Again, more episodes would have been better for the storyline, I felt like there was a lot of moments from the story that I hoped to see in the Kversion. 

Wook idk man, what a let-down! I really didn't know he could do that to his brother but then Scarlet Heart Ryeo is like Game of Thrones hahaha!! 

• Like 6

Could be Queen Yo is the one who gives up hope to WY after realising that his son WY takes suspicious of his youngest brother. Queen Yo loves his son WJ. She might be a good mother to all her sons including WS, otherwise WS would not be missing and longing his mum so much. She will end up support her second son  to revolt for the sake of WJ. 

Poor Queen Yo......I actually quite pittu of her...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

I get everybody is pissed with HS for not trusting So, if you think in another pov, maybe she thought that by avoiding telling So, her premonition won't come true as in So killing both SD and Eun. She thought by avoiding him they can escape but in the end the outcome is still the same. Or maybe she thought it can spare So from having to go through killing another brother. She thought she can change history by helping them but little did she realize that no matter what she does, the outcome will still be the same and history will run its course. HS thinking is like Ruoxi she thought maybe she can change something cause she knows the outcome of the princes but in the end history still happen one way or the other. 

What I'm worry about is Jung who witness what is happening. Does he know it all started because Yo wanted to get rid of Eun's family? and that So had to do what he had to in order to protect HS, BA and Ji Mong the three people that he cares for the most? I have a feeling Jung will cause issues later and in the preview when King Yo grab HS wrist, Wook grab Jung and held him back while WS plead showing the coward he is >.< 

Yes, maybe what you said is true, dear. we might think like that because we love this drama thus, we try to understand the characters lol but, most people will think that haesoo is really "not smart" (I'm trying not to call her with a bad word :P) she can at least try to think straight and think back to what jimong said to her in the past that she should not do anything that will change the history. Just let the history flows like it should be. I hope she can learn the lesson from this time and starts to connect the dots about the use of her existence

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Sorry lol, it's already night in my country. :lol:

AH! dun need apologies....just dont wish that you mix up the spoiler tag BBJX with SHR...

Soo had been scolded quite badly today already...me dont wish to add on more misunderstanding for her...

hahahahahaha its night time here as well (:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dwookie said:

Can I just say how heartbreaking ep 15 is? SD and Eun :( I just wished HS was more observant/aware with her "premonitions", idk it shook her when she saw the premonitions then kind of disregarded it after a few eps. Again, more episodes would have been better for the storyline, I felt like there was a lot of moments from the story that I hoped to see in the Kversion. 

Wook idk man, what a let-down! I really didn't know he could do that to his brother but then Scarlet Heart Ryeo is like Game of Thrones hahaha!! 

I also have never expected that once a really gentle, softhearted, and thoughtful man could become the most dangerous a person could ever be. His love for haesoo is just so dangerous. Love is dangerous

• Like 9

lets talk about Haesoo standing firm with her claim for So in front of Yeon Hwa.  She proclaims that she wants to marry So! Yes! Say it! 

Now if only it would actually go that way... sigh

200_s.gif

Yeon Hwa actually thinks Soo is only bewitching So.

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

what's wrong with the happy up beat OST while the story getting more and more dark and angst, some how like they really give us a hint for happy end... 

(this one lyric quite sad tho if i don't wrong)

Finally, I been waiting for this ost since ep 6 (dramafever)

• Like 2

Judging from the preview.. I'm glad that at least Eun and SeonDuk shared some really sweet last moments together. Eun even openly calling her beautiful, and at least she knows now her love isn't unrequited. A "l love you" next week will be complete. That's the best to hope for out of an otherwise inevitable dreadful outcome!

I thought there has been much death and killings today.. but next week.. :crazy:

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

"Can kisses make babies"

Reveal hidden contents

Eh LOLOLOL, sorry but I am laughing at this sentence...if kisses can make babies...there will be alot of little Wang So running around already, oops, I know I am sort of out of topic now...bed scene next week just got me crazy

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

Satisfied with todays episode, aside from HS trust issue but she has her reason because of the vision. 

What a cliffhanger..

So next week Eun and Bear Lady will die

And the Kiss from OTP with the same HS clothes on LJG post on IG where he was top less... THEY MIGHT BE MAKING A BABY NEXT EP.. lol

if a kiss can make baby like Bear Lady said, by now So and Soo have made quite a few babies already :grin::flushed: 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Yes, maybe what you said is true, dear. we might think like that because we love this drama thus, we try to understand the characters lol but, most people will think that haesoo is really "not smart" (I'm trying not to call her with a bad word :P) she can at least try to think straight and think back to what jimong said to her in the past that she should not do anything that will change the history. Just let the history flows like it should be. I hope she can learn the lesson from this time and starts to connect the dots about the use of her existence

I felt very confused by JM and the king's advice to her. They tell her to not change anything, but they won't let her leave the palace which would prevent her from accidentally changing history. And from earlier episodes, it seemed like JM was the reason why HS stayed in the palace.

• Like 5

*SOB*

*SOB*

Okay.

About Ep 15...

-          1. I love Soo’s reply when Yo threaten to torture her. She start to get the hang of it. Badass Soo on the way.

2.  Wook: So you really are the King’s dog now?
            So : So you kill our own brother?

They knew exactly each other’s weakness and predicament, which makes me think that perhaps they have their own history we didnt know about, even before Moo and Baek Ah.

-       3. When Soo told CR to be careful as she deny any involvement in the poisoning... Gurl, even the tears doesnt work for me. Despite your circumstances, I wish you die in the most agonizing way possible.

-         4. Queen SMS is obviously disturbed when Wang Gyu’s whole clan are being executed in front of her eyes. I love how grey all the characters are in this drama.

-          5. Wook’s first outburst to his mother. So basically even though he live strictly by the rules and endure everything his whole life, he still can’t get the first thing that he wants the most (Hae Soo), which means that in order to do that, a change is inevitable. This scene reminds me of a chapter from a manga.

1476136_e.jpg
      Sorry but I still stand by my opinion. You manipulate everyone (even Hae Soo) to the most gruesome result in order to get the girl you want. That’s absolutely what you call an obsession.

-          6. Eun and Soon Deuk’s moment in the bath. With their future in mind, this has become a filler scene to me. A morbid one.

7. Yo’s revenge by sending Yong Hwa to Kitan. And the flashback to So’s statement that he will only love the person he love the most. Her feelings (or looking for a security?) for So is getting stronger than ever.  

Yong Hwa: Leave So alone. If you do that, I wont make any ruckus.
Hae Soo: That I cannot do. He helps me to see how special I am. My feelings will not change if his doesn't.

I love Soo’s reply to this. She indicates that feelings  are not to be trusted in this era, but that wouldn't stop her from caring.

8. The story has this golden rule of trust. As soon as Hae Soo instinctively  lies to So, the premonition soon come to fruition. Another lash for not going with Taejo’s advice: put your heart into the present  and not too much into the future.

9. Don’t get me wrong. I like Jung, but he will be another dangerous suitor to win Soo with his one-track mind.

10. When Soo stop Eun from going:

“             "This cannot be changed. I am the only one she has now.”

The first sentence destroy Soo to pieces. She’s actually the one who turn her own nightmare into reality.

11. And interestingly the episode stop here. So we still not sure what really happen with Eun and Soon Deuk. Still some hope left... perhaps? Not of their demise, but the one who’ll commit the deed.

-      12. The preview show Yo’s succumbing to madness. This shows that seizing the throne and sitting on the throne are two different things. Now you get to taste your own medicine.

And the rant ends here. Thank you for reading :D

Edited by Sharine Phinisia
  • Like 23