[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

Lol I had to get that off my chest cause people are rallying all up against her. I'm like I get she's the female heroine but most of them aren't that bright and they don't get their head out of their butt till near the end so her stupidity probably won't clear up until WS fights to become king maybe that's when she starts putting the pieces together

I just hope wangso will be patient for her foolishness. He is a smart person, he should be able to tolerate his not so smart wife-to-be lol

• Like 3

I admire that HS was brave and clever enough to not give in to Yo's threats of torture and to get the identity of who was responsible for Mu's poisoning and immediately come up with the excuse that she had made the towel animals as decorations

• Like 14

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but I already saw some spoilers and CAN I JUST SAY HOW EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTING THIS DRAMA LEAVES ME AFTER EVERY EP. OMYGOD. :tears: like literally I have a heavy feeling all day. Like my heart and mind is actually there in fictional ancient Goryeo grieving for the TRAGIC LOVE THAT IS OUR SOSOO AND OF COURSE EUN AND SD. :tears: im seriously thinking of watching the remaining episodes after it airs all the eps completely. 

I HAVE TO SAY OUR WS IS THE MOST PITIFUL OUT OF THEM OF ALL.  HAVING TO LOVE SOMEONE THE WAY HE LOVES HS BUT BEING UNABLE TO ACTUALLY HAVE A NORMAL PEACEFUL LIFE WITH HER :tears:.. and we know that HS will die at the end, I THINK THE PAIN WILL COMPLETELY BREAK AND RUIN HIM. maybe when he becomes king he will be ruthless and obssessive towards HS but I think when the inevitable death of his love will happen he will lose his mind. I DONT KNOW HOW WILL HE LAST SO LONG AFTER HER DEATH. JUST LOOK HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER NOW. IT IS OBSSESIVE AND INTENSE AND CONSUMES HIM. :wub::wub: i just hope HS will show that she loves WS just as much as him. (Maybe show it to him during the bed scene?)

LOL PLS LET HS AND WS HAVE AN INTENSE BED SCENE. LORD KNOWS WS DESERVES IT. SOME LOVING WILL HELP OUR OTP RIGHT NOW. ;) 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

*SOB*

*SOB*

Okay.

About Ep 15...

-          1. I love Soo’s reply when Yo threaten to torture her. She start to get the hang of it. Badass Soo on the way.

2.  Wook: So you really are the King’s dog now?
            So : So you kill our own brother?

They knew exactly each other’s weakness and predicament, which makes me think that perhaps they have their own history we didnt know about, even before Moo and Baek Ah.

-       3. When Soo told CR to be careful as she deny any involvement in the poisoning... Gurl, even the tears doesnt work for me. Despite your circumstances, I wish you die in the most agonizing way possible.

-         4. Queen SMS is obviously disturbed when Wang Gyu’s whole clan are being executed in front of her eyes. I love how grey all the characters are in this drama.

-          5. Wook’s first outburst to his mother. So basically even though he live strictly by the rules and endure everything his whole life, he still can’t get the first thing that he wants the most (Hae Soo), which means that in order to do that, a change is inevitable. This scene reminds me of a chapter from a manga.

Sorry but I still stand by my opinion. You manipulate everyone (even Hae Soo) to the most gruesome result in order to get the girl you want. That’s absolutely what you call an obsession.

-          6. Eun and Soon Deuk’s moment in the bath. With their future in mind, this has become a filler scene to me. A morbid one.

7. Yo’s revenge by sending Yong Hwa to Kitan. And the flashback to So’s statement that he will only love the person he love the most. Her feelings (or looking for a security?) for So is getting stronger than ever.  

Yong Hwa: Leave So alone. If you do that, I wont make any ruckus.
Hae Soo: That I cannot do. He helps me to see how special I am. My feelings will not change if his doesn't.

I love Soo’s reply to this. She indicates that feelings  are not to be trusted in this era, but that wouldn't stop her from caring.

8. The story has this golden rule of trust. As soon as Hae Soo instinctively  lies to So, the premonition soon come to fruition. Another lash for not going with Taejo’s advice: put your heart into the present  and not too much into the future.

9. Don’t get me wrong. I like Jung, but he will be another dangerous suitor to win Soo with his one-track mind.

10. When Soo stop Eun from going:

“             "This cannot be changed. I am the only one she has now.”

The first sentence destroy Soo to pieces. She’s actually the one who turn her own nightmare into reality.

11. And interestingly the episode stop here. So we still not sure what really happen with Eun and Soon Deuk. Still some hope left... perhaps? Not of their demise, but the one who’ll commit the deed.

-      12. The preview show Yo’s succumbing to madness. This shows that seizing the throne and sitting on the throne are two different things. Now you get to taste your own medicine.

And the rant ends here. Thank you for reading :D

@Sharine Phinisia What's the title of this  manga? Looks good

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ShinRaeMi said:

The difference between HS and RX is that, RX is wiser. I remember that she is knowledgeable in court politics. It is the characteristic that I wish HS has. But I don't think HS is not smart. RX is just smarter.

I agree...and RX had more history knowledge as well, she even rmb those name that is loyal to 4th, plus...RX can understand their writing from the start...

our poor HS...she only understand Hangul and she is bad in history, am surprise..eh, she wrote a letter in chinese character is it? I only watch half of the live boardcast...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

I felt very confused by JM and the king's advice to her. They tell her to not change anything, but they won't let her leave the palace which would prevent her from accidentally changing history. And from earlier episodes, it seemed like JM was the reason why HS stayed in the palace.

The late emperor already made her leave the palace once when wangso was gone for 2 years but then maybe the late emperor realised that wangso really loved haesoo that he gave haesoo the permission again to stay in the palace. But, we should not think too much:P watching this drama while keep guessing the reasons will make our brain explode lol

• Like 2

I am posting the 6 mins long trailer with eng subs. There is one user way back asking for this 6mins long trailer, I forgot who is it. I hope you can see this recent post. 

Guys, I am suddenly wondering about this thing, will Hae Soo accepts Wang So going for the throne? I think at one scene she can't sleep at night, she is restless. At one point, I think she wants her freedom from palace, she wants to go back as Ko Ha Jin in the modern world. And will Hae Soo tells Wang So that she is from the modern world? Damn, this drama is getting sadder and sadder. I hope the writer don't messed up Hae Soo's character, the kind of female lead who brings more trouble to their loved ones unnecessarily with regards to their emotions (I hate how main female character tends to be portrayed as such :angry:).  

Edit: Some of you mentioned that those who sit on the throne will be affected psychologically and mentally. But what I think is that, only the right one will get to sit on the throne and are not affected by it. Their star is bright like Wang So who becomes Gwangjong. No one just because they want can get the throne. And it follows history, so Mo and Yo reigns' will be short-lived as compared to Wang So (Gwangjong).

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

2 out of 3 visions came true, so it must stupid of Soo to believe that Eun will die by So's hands. No, that's logical.

Soo trusts So, if she doesn't she'd be back to having panic attacks again.

if you actually look closely, she's taking action to protect So. She's not scared of So, she's scared FOR him. She saw how badly it affected So when he killed Yo. And that brother is an a s s wipe. How would he react if he had to kill Eun, the sweetest and harmless guy? 

omg yes i like how you think haha, poor hae soo getting burnt :(

• Like 9

i guess that the curse of time traveller.... no matter how you want to change or even delayed it the history will always unfold in its own way... that what JM and KT told HS to do... HS will likely felt that all of this her fault again and again and death after death.... i amaze how JM can just stand there watching all this happen cause he did't want to change history..

the advice that JM and KT give is because only HS can make the history what it is.. only her can make WS so mad that he will go after the throne and because WS star as a king so maybe JM and KT knew WS will be a great king.. HS need to be present in all event that ultimately end with WS on the throne... HS can't change anything just her be on WS side and history will unfold itself...

seriously guy.... what can HS said to WS???? I HAVE THIS VISION THAT YOU WILL KILL EUN AND LAUGHING?? or even better I COME FROM FUTURE ABOUT 1000 YEARS AGO AND YOU WILL BE A KING???

there is no way to actually said or warn WS... she just trap and can't get out in this battle... 

its her duty same as JM to make sure the history unfold and the downside is she is soft hearted so likely she will blame herself for everything............................ 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

I felt very confused by JM and the king's advice to her. They tell her to not change anything, but they won't let her leave the palace which would prevent her from accidentally changing history. And from earlier episodes, it seemed like JM was the reason why HS stayed in the palace.

the late king taejo mentioned that he knew if HS is sent away in the palace, WS will follow, thus it will change history because JM and late king Taejo know of WS's faith to be king (from seeing the stars or something). so, they try to prevent that by keeping HS in the palace

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, briseis said:

tumblr_oew278356H1s8t96qo1_540.gif

tumblr_oew278356H1s8t96qo2_540.gif

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo || Episode 16 Preview 

Source: http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/

Staring at this gif while listening to the new OST gives me unrealistic feeling and hope of happy ending for this couple. But who cares? I'm soooooo ready to go down with this ship.. Show, take me as your slave!!!!

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I agree...and RX had more history knowledge as well, she even rmb those name that is loyal to 4th, plus...RX can understand their writing from the start...

our poor HS...she only understand Hangul and she is bad in history, am surprise..eh, she wrote a letter in chinese character is it? I only watch half of the live boardcast...

True. I was even a little disappointed at first when I learned that she didn't know who among the princes King Gwangjong is. 

• Like 4

Stress ! much stress.....what is thizzz? :confused: ?

Anyway...it seems HS is getting the brunt tonight...for her wrong decisions, we know WS is the love of her life...and just maybe she doesn't want Eun and SD to be anywhere near him because she saw that "vision" that it was WS sword that ended Eun's life...

All of this i guess later on...will take a toll on her..

Spoiler

Was it not implied that the emotional trauma of all of this...the pain...the burden of guilt?? ...the heartbreak ...... eventually led to her death. :tears: cruel retribution... it was not even her choice to be transported in this god-forsaken era.

I was also wondering how can they even think of hurting the general's daughter...the general who leads their army..

And again..i'm sorry i couldn't understand why on earth is Eun a threat to Yo...even if Eun's family is the most powerful on all of Goryeo...that boy has no interest in the throne...he's just an innocent sprite...who still likes adventures...to play and now just found young love with his young wife...he is so not into that throne zone...

YO should be more wary of snakes around him...like...well Hello ...Wook...and that moron Won.

And had they not noticed that the throne seems cursed - the king who sits there either die of loneliness, get inflicted with  psychosis, paranoia, and goes mad.

For consolation, i just lose myself counting how many kisses (LJK and LJE ) did in this drama...yezzzz...more of these instead please ^_^

• Like 13