[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I see HS and WS kneeling next to each other in front of JM. I don't know how weddings were done back then but please let me believe that there's hope...

Whether its an unofficial wedding or merely blessing by the Great-Oh-So-Wise Jimong and make the couple officially couple.. I'll take it. I'll believe it.
Marriage is only a piece of paper anyway! :wub:

16 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

I watched the international version and from the preview, it seems like Jung and HS will see Eun and SD get killed. Eun would be dying from the arrows shot by WY and WS has no choice but to put him out of his misery. If so, I'm glad Jung and HS got to see and understand this, so that HS will know that WS had no choice but to do it and will continue to love and support him. And for Jung, he would finally know that this blood brother is the good brother that he had mistaken all along. I really hope for this. 

And becos os all the bad things WY and WW did, WS would start to have the resolve and courage to take on the throne, now it's not just only for HS but also for the family that he had come  to love and care for and were ultimately killed by those 2 traitors. 

@hobeverly1212 Sorry to cut your post. Yes.. finally Jung will realize what kind of mother and brother he has. It'll be heartbreaking for him. 
Can I ask the C-version's experts, in the beginning 14th is loyal to 8th, but what changes? I know he's not totally over the moon about 4th, but he will accept him right? 
*nudge @violet90 @Akiddo

12 minutes ago, outofspace said:

It's the after effect of falling from a cliff! No x-rays/MRI available, so perhaps there was brain damage. :P

@outofspace Hahaha.. that's what falling of a cliff will do that for you. Aside from losing a sense of fashion, you will also go mental - brain damage indeed!! 

12 minutes ago, omiki said:

I think the variable Ji Mong was referring to was the fact that So did not kill Yo at the cliff. If Yo did not exist, So would have inherited  the throne, being Son in law of the King. So is the one that changed the fortunes which Ji Mong saw in the stars. All the time, there was no mention of Yo being King in his conversations with Taejo, Mu or So. 

Hae Soo, on the other hand, is the variable that makes the fortunes of the stars go back on course again. Because So wants to save her, he realised that the only way is for him to cut his collar loose and become King himself. But he needs the support of some royal families and the remaining surviving family is Yeon Hwa's family clan, so he probably struck a deal with her to marry her, then get their help to overthrow Yo.

@omiki Nod nod nod... But again, whatever actions someone make cause ripples. Now we cannot tell what kind of changes in history that Soo made. Perhaps when she returns to the future, the world is slightly different

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Hae Soo's behavior and her thinking that by not saying or doing anything the future will not come true is the real tragic element in this story imho...All her visions so far have been a self fulfilling prophecy and she's had a large hand in everything bad coming to pass - Imagine how betrayed Wang So will feel when he finds out that the fact that two brothers have 'died' at his hand, that Wook has this intense hatred/fear of him is because of her - He might just abandon her, and I think that might finish her off and bring her back to the future where she can't cause a ruckus anymore :(

Err, why was she responsible for the first two visions? I thought the king died of old age. And JM tell us that in episode 15 that he knew Mu wouldn't last long as a king.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, feignedreality said:

First of all, SBS how dare you show me a depressing preview yesterday that I ended up panicking for half of this episode in behalf of Eun & SD, only for you not to show it anyway, which means my panic attacks will resume on next weeks episode [with the addition of Jung's and So's hardships too, wtf!]

Soo is one effed up human being, and no I'm not saying that just to be mean or anything. I just don't understand how and why she still doubts So, even after everything that he has done for her yet she is so ready to trust everyone else [I still haven't forgotten that she had so much belief in Wook Vader's promises even when he never came through with any of them or her naivete with CR's loyalty when she's been so fishy asf in the last 2 episodes]. I mean, the series is almost done but I'm still confused with her characterization, are we supposed to root for her or hate her? 

So deserve better woman. Soo is just plain stupid. No wonder she got cheated by her boyfriend and best friend. Now, let So marry YH.  At least YH is smarter and ambitious. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, feignedreality said:

First of all, SBS how dare you show me a depressing preview yesterday that I ended up panicking for half of this episode in behalf of Eun & SD, only for you not to show it anyway, which means my panic attacks will resume on next weeks episode [with the addition of Jung's and So's hardships too, wtf!]

Soo is one effed up human being, and no I'm not saying that just to be mean or anything. I just don't understand how and why she still doubts So, even after everything that he has done for her yet she is so ready to trust everyone else [I still haven't forgotten that she had so much belief in Wook Vader's promises even when he never came through with any of them or her naivete with CR's loyalty when she's been so fishy asf in the last 2 episodes]. I mean, the series is almost done but I'm still confused with her characterization, are we supposed to root for her or hate her? 

Just root for wangso if we can not root for her lol.

• Like 7

How long will it take for HS to realize that if she goes on like this, acting out of her instinct instead of her mind, she will end up having all her premonitions come true? Those premonitions, I believe, are the trace of memory of HS in Goryeo time before she gets reincarnated as Go Hajin. So it's kind of vicious cycle that will keep repeating like that. HS thinks that she is changing the history, but the truth is she's just making the history goes on the way it is by acting as her usual self. She needs to break from her own self to make a change; that is, if she thought she couldn't trust So, then she should have done the opposite eg. telling So. That way she will be changing the history for real.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, fuyukoneko said:

Err, why was she responsible for the first two visions? I thought the king died of old age. And JM tell us that in episode 15 that he knew Mu wouldn't last long as a king.

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to those visions - I was referring to how the bloody fight for the throne among the princes was playing out....

• Like 1

Something did not resonate with me in this episode...I was almost insouciant watching the intrigue, the conspiracies and even the love story that usually is so compelling. The editing is disrupting and diverting my emotional investment, the time skip left me ambivalent about the authenticity of WS and HS relationship; it felt too compressed to range so widely from reluctant, budding friendship to romantic love and now another regression with distrust. 

I will persevere with the drama for IU and LJK as I commend their character depictions and competent acting...I don't know, something's not right...maybe I expect too much...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to those visions - I was referring to how the bloody fight for the throne among the princes was playing out....

Oh, I agree. I liked how the writer showed us that it was HS that caused the 4th and 8th prince to want the throne. It wasn't believable in the C-drama.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I don't think that HS doesn't trust So. I feel like she just wants to do things on her own and not bother So. She saw So killing Eun and SD on her visions. She knows how So felt when he thought he killed Yo. Haesoo doesn't want to happen it again. She knows WS doesn't want to kill his brother but he might be forced to do it because of her. So, I think the only solution she can think at the moment to prevent it from happening is if So can't find Eun and SD before they can escape.

@ShinRaeMi yes.. i'm agree with you.. :D

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes to my amazement, this historical dramas have so many kisses between the otp, even more than a modern drama I believed?

That leak kiss was done in the outdoors, I suspect that was just the forced kiss?

This upcoming kiss is really a bonus. they are like kissing every other ep now? gosh.....

------------------

I need to watch the sbs version, I got the feeling the international version has alot of wook.

Luckily I found out the streaming for the sbs version or else, I have to watch a lot of wook which I believe will make me turn away from MLSHR from last week. I hope hae soo and so enjoy their moments by kissing and hugging each other when they still can. The storm is waiting for them in the nearest time possible

• Like 9

Satisfied with todays episode, aside from HS trust issue but she has her reason because of the vision. 

What a cliffhanger..

So next week Eun and Bear Lady will die

And the Kiss from OTP with the same HS clothes on LJG post on IG where he was top less... THEY MIGHT BE MAKING A BABY NEXT EP.. lol

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

In this version, I think the iconic scene for her to really open her heart was the poison scene when So drank the poisoned tea for haesoo. Blocking an arrow? It still lost the to the drinking poisoned tea. OMG that iconic saving scene

I think u got me wrong, I am talking about the arrow scene in BBJX, that is the reason why I put it in spoiler tag, I didn't put that in spoiler tag for nothing 

I am not referring to SoHae, that is what it is in c version, and arrow incident was totally different for k version and c version, so I never meant the arrow win drinking of poisonese tea , this will be the 2nd time So use himself to save Soo

Spoiler

IMO Soo will give So everything, her love her soul and eh, maybe that why the bed scene we were saying appear here, but I really duwan keep my expectations high, I will be in Jeju watching this episode, if they disappoint me,  I scare I will go Seoul the next day and go throw rotten egg at SBS …

• Like 10