[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

He is the most devoted male lead that I ever seen, totally pure love..brave, stubborn in the good way, and never give up spirit...

Hide contents

come...let kidnap him home after this show finish..there is a group of them wanna kidnap Soo...

Let's kidnap So..LOL...but cannot do that before the show end..if not I think we will get whack badly =x

I don't even want to kidnap soo lol bcoz she will not be any help for us:P yeah, uri Wangso is the most loyal kdrama male lead of all time like Kwon Sang Woo's Cha Song Joo in stairway to heaven. OMG their love is as pure as the white snow. I think in the shortest time, Wang So will outrank Cha Song Joo after I see the arrow blocking scene.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Her first two visions have already come true. Mu's death was very recent and accurate. They're not false visions.

yes but she always misunderstood, the vision about king's death, she didn't see clear who exactly is dead  (because her vision is not always same/precise like what she think)

for example, her vision about wang so killing eun, the thinking and the reality reason is really different

in this episode she still doubt wang so

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

in 16 episode preview, yo shoot hae soo and then we see wang so is bleeding around ear area,, 

maybe the arrow kill hae soo?? and she turn back to future ? because in the end preview we see wang so is so determined to become king (maybe because anger and he wants revenge

Lol I think it will follow the chinese version. There was one scene where the 4th prince blocked an arrow for ruo xi which made ruo xi treasure the arrow out of her love for the 4th prince. I think ML will have that scene,too

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Dull one. Hurts more. 

The positive side about HS in this drama: she is useful in the kissing scene and the 'probably' bed scene. I doubt they will show it though. I think they will kiss and skip to the morning after. Pfftttt. I hope they still show her lying beside him.

Oh God, just kill her fast and make her return to the future already. I only have a little bit of patience left. Stab her, arrowed her, burn her, drown her. Anything will do. 

i almost forget about that kissing and bed scene, then her live still save for one more week. at least until WS got it all... see finally we know her usefulness. 

after the bed scene just send her to the future please... how i wish this is not pre-produce drama.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, queenieswan said:

but I remembered there is a pic from k.hanna instagram that SD wearing a hanbok that we have never see before??

Will she make it alive tho

You mean this right?

Spoiler

@qwenli had mention...15th Sept is Chuseok..so...hanbok day :bawling:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I think wang so is already at the same rank as kwon sang woo's character in stairway to heaven right know which has hold my top 5 all time favorite kdrama male lead lol

THIS. I cannot think of another more selfless character...then again the brother that gave her the eyes probably take the throne too. It's so rare that a K-drama character development is as thorough as this, usually it's a shallow reason to why they fall in love with each other - be it familiarity or even used to each other and accommodation of each other. HS and WS are so different in this case

• Like 8

Just caught the raw.

Yep, Soo ended up being the cause of her premonitions coming true. But even though I know she is probably indirectly responsible for Eun and SD's deaths, I still don't blame her (much)

Look, I've said it before, Soo's reason for being in Goryeo is to get history to turn out the way it was meant. This means that Fate required someone as naive and trusting as Soo. Someone with a barely functioning knowledge of history. Someone it would be easy to manipulate to do Fate's bidding. And that's why we have Soo, who fits the bill.

Hear me out:

Soo is someone with a penchant for trusting the wrong people and getting hurt. Result--she ends up not trusting the right person when she needs to. Consequence--People die, history is saved.

A Soo who isn't that naive, is more susceptible to betrayal, and with a great sense of history would not suffice because she would be smarter about dodging the various death flags rather than walk right into them. Give her some premonitions that are easy to misunderstand, stand back, and watch her take it from there.

I realize that I'm just trying to make a flaw-filled character like Soo appear better; however, I wish to believe the only reason a character like Soo was created was in order to show the dangers of certain types of flaws.

Trusting people is good and all and sometimes it is wiser to not trust people. Soo's problem is that she keeps trusting/not trusting the wrong people. In the end, when all her mistakes hit her, she'll hopefully become a better person in the future.

I also believe, like others have already said, that her failure to go to So was because she knew how much it would hurt him to kill a brother and I believe at the heart of her actions, she wanted to prevent that from happening. Sucks that she ended up playing into Fate's hands but...them's the break when you're Fate's dog.

Also, I just realized that everything Soo's done in the drama is parallel to RX in C-BBJX. The consensus here is that Soo makes all the wrong decisions. Well, RX also made bad decisions that eventually resulted in her death (turning 8th against 4th, for example). The only difference is that RX knew history and actively tried to navigate it and use it to help herself. Soo here however has no knowledge of history and therefore charges into it like an enraged bull. In the end, all their cumulative actions will cause their end. When you compare how one clearly knew what would happen, tried to change it and failed and the other vaguely knew what would happen, tried to change it and failed, the ending is the same even if the journey to get there was different

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I don't even want to kidnap soo lol but she will not be any help for us:P yeah, uri Wangso is the most loyal kdrama male lead of all time like Kwon Sang Woo's Cha Song Joo in stairway to heaven. OMG their love is as pure as the white snow. I think in the shortest time, Wang So will outrank Cha Song Joo after I see the arrow blocking scene.

Spoiler

about them kidnapping Soo in a bad way,

And now..now them not kidnapping Soo..they are killing Soo now..oh no..my poor Soo...I actually love Soo too hahahahaha

and us, kidnapping uri Wang So in a good way...we fall head over toes for him..but! we might need Soo, if not So will not follow us go :cold_sweat:

• Like 1

Why oh why they made Jung falls in love with HS too.  :blink:  I hate everybody in this episode except WS.  Special hate for WW, YH.  Those 2 are truly evil.  Good job Queen HwangBo for raising 2 snakes.  Everybody seems to know about WS-HS but not Jung?  :crazy:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

THIS. I cannot think of another more selfless character...then again the brother that gave her the eyes probably take the throne too. It's so rare that a K-drama character development is as thorough as this, usually it's a shallow reason to why they fall in love with each other - be it familiarity or even used to each other and accommodation of each other. HS and WS are so different in this case

From that very first moment when they first met and the romantic swooping to the horse scene will remain one of the romantic scene in kdrama history. When wangso looked into her eyes for the first time, OMG, that was the first reason which made me into this drama's die hard fan. His process of falling in love with her is just indescripably beautiful. He who only has eyes for her like Yo said, wolves only love one female wolves in their life. So romantic

• Like 10

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Yes to my amazement, this historical dramas have so many kisses between the otp, even more than a modern drama I believed?

That leak kiss was done in the outdoors, I suspect that was just the forced kiss?

This upcoming kiss is really a bonus. they are like kissing every other ep now? gosh.....

------------------

I need to watch the sbs version, I got the feeling the international version has alot of wook.

They give us many kisses to forget the anguish we are going through seeing how much our OTP have to endured.:D

• Like 9

I discussed the drama with my friend over lunch and there is complaint from my friend that is totally valid. HS was around 15, 16 by the time  she woke up in the ancient time but her mind is still of 26-year old girl . That mean princes like Jung, Eun, Wook and So are younger than her.

Yet, instead of thinking rationally like a 26 year old girl, she behaves exactly like a kid.  How she played games with Jung. How she wrestled and hit Eun. No matter how innocent and simple-minded HS is supposed to be, can you actually believe a 26 year old modern girl dares to hit a prince like this and expect to be fine. It is partly due to IU's big eyes but it is off putting to see lots of scenes with HS's widely opened eyes in this drama.

I am not even excited with the kiss scene and potential bed scene next week. Poor WS, how much do you have to go through to prove to that girl who you truly are. Didn't you cry on her shoulder when you thought you killed your evil brother - she should be the one who knows you have absolutely no joy in killing any of your brother. She should know you are the one to count on when things are hard and should not try to take matters by herself - only to make things worse.  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, briseis said:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE SOSOO BED SCENE IS COMING NEXT WEEK!!! 

Komawoyo briseis ssi! Thanks to your post, I can sleep soundly for the whole week. :phew:

I was feeling so short-changed of the SoSoo moments in ep 14. What was supposed to be a romantic boat date which I've been so looking forward to turned out to be not so romantic as I would have imagined it to be. The only saving grace for that episode was really the confession time in the garden when Soo kisses him back and told So "Next time, don't forget." I thought that was such a tease. It probably meant "See, you could have gotten this kiss which you've been so desperately seeking way earlier had you confessed during our boating date. Next time, you forget, no more kisses for you. You kiss your own fingers like LJG!" LOL.  Alas, that kiss scene was seriously too short. Since it's finally a mutual one after 14 eps, shouldn't it be longer? Ah, but now I know why! They are probably saving the best mutual kiss scene for the consummation night. Woohoo! :w00t:

Btw, I would like to thank the person who posted funny pics of Prince Yo with his center parting hair and lion mane! Seriously, those pics just threw me off. I was in my office suit attire, looking professional and while I was enjoying my coffee break in a cafe, I couldn't stop giggling at those ridiculous pics of Yo. Though I must have come across looking a little mad and was somehow a little embarrassed for the loss of control, it really made my day. Komawoya! :D    

• Like 12

1 hour ago, clarissasan said:

I agree if Hae Soo told Wang So earlier about Eun and SD were in Damiwon, maybe he can helped them escape earlier.

But.......

Hae Soo has seen 2 of her visions did come true, King TaeJo died and King Mu died tragically. I think she believe that this vision of WS killing Eun will also come true. 

In order to do that, Hae Soo couldn't tell WS about Eun at all. She didn't want WS to join their escape plan so that WS wouldn't involved at all. 

Maybe it's not because she didn't trust him, but to protect and help Wang So, so he won't end up killing his own bro.

I believe deeply HS trust WS. I think it's normal for her not to believe anyone including WS in this escape plan. 

Well, the problem lies there. I believe her vision is not a premonition, but an exact future. Since all her vision did come true, she should have known that everything she does won't affect anything because it would result the same like Taejo's and Hyejong's death. For me, she does not trust Wang So at all. Why? The moment So told her that he is looking for Eun and SD in order to help them to escape (notice here, So was trying to tell her the truth like his promise to her), Haesoo again still relying to the premonition, and she did not tell him about her hiding Eun and SD in Damiwon. So frustrating, it was, but again, she should have known that Wang So will still ended up "looks like killing Eun" and involved no matter how she tried to prevent it.

IMO the point is not about Haesoo should believed So in order to help both Eun and SD to not get killed, but how much Haesoo put her belief in So despite of her bad vision about him. That's the trust for me. The future cannot be changed, thus Haesoo should trust her man behind the premonition. She should understand more on WHY So would kill Eun (we will get this next week, lmfao it was clear So did not do the kill for fun but to end Eun's misery faster by his sword) instead of keep skeptical on how ruthless So is in the premonition to kill Eun and laugh like that. Much simpler: She did not trust the man in front of her, but she trusted the man in her choppy vision.

So yeah, Haesoo did not trust Wang So at all and she does not deserve So's love.

I'm sorry that I sound so harsh about Haesoo, but even SD told Haesoo that she should trust her lover despite everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Above here is my rant on how upset I am about Haesoo that I decided to let her go and ship Wang So with his boat!!! @solelylurking @dhia205 @leekyuphii @Yippeuni 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

I discussed the drama with my friend over lunch and there is complaint from my friend that is totally valid. HS was around 15, 16 by the time  she woke up in the ancient time but her mind is still of 26-year old girl . That mean princes like Jung, Eun, Wook and So are younger than her.

Yet, instead of thinking rationally like a 26 year old girl, she behaves exactly like a kid.  How she played games with Jung. How she wrestled and hit Eun. No matter how innocent and simple-minded HS is supposed to be, can you actually believe a 26 year old modern girl dares to hit a prince like this and expect to be fine. It is partly due to IU's big eyes but it is off putting to see lots of scenes with HS's widely opened eyes in this drama.

I am not even excited with the kiss scene and potential bed scene next week. Poor WS, how much do you have to go through to prove to that girl who you truly are. Didn't you cry on her shoulder when you thought you killed your evil brother - she should be the one who knows you have absolutely no joy in killing any of your brother. She should know you are the one to count on when things are hard and should not try to take matters by herself - only to make things worse.  

Be patient, dear. Just root for our wangso if you can not root for his lover. What can we do when she is the lead character lol. We have to try to understand her POV for the sake of our WS:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thenagain said:

I agree it's not because she doesn't trust So. She didn't tell him because she trusts his immense love for her. She knows he would do whatever he had to do to protect her. If he had to choose between Eun and her life, HS knows he would protect hers. But she saw how hurt he was when he thought he killed Yo. Hae soo just wanted to protect him for a change. So Hae Soo tried to create a third option: a situation where he wouldn't have to choose.Where he wouldn't have to do Yo's dirty work.  Where he couldn't be held responsible for their lives. She was trying to save him. I think that shows how much she loves him but that's just me...

Nope. Its not just you... I agree with you from this side of the earth. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

He is the most devoted male lead that I ever seen, totally pure love..brave, stubborn in the good way, and never give up spirit...

Hide contents

come...let kidnap him home after this show finish..there is a group of them wanna kidnap Soo...

Let's kidnap So..LOL...but cannot do that before the show end..if not I think we will get whack badly =x

I totally 2nd, 3rd, 4th ... etc etc etc those comments.  Wang So is the best KDrama male lead character ever! Thanks to Lee Joon Gi who has been doing a superfantasticterrific job portraying it.  

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

about them kidnapping Soo in a bad way,

And now..now them not kidnapping Soo..they are killing Soo now..oh no..my poor Soo...I actually love Soo too hahahahaha

and us, kidnapping uri Wang So in a good way...we fall head over toes for him..but! we might need Soo, if not So will not follow us go :cold_sweat:

Can we just leave her at the nearest market? Lol:P 

Btw, this thread is surely moving fast. However, the other sageuk that airs at the same time with our drama, the thread also reaches a high amount of replies too and thus also become a hot topic in this forum:(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Since she was in the body of 15-16 year old, her cognitive abilities weren't fully developed. So it make sense that her impulsive and self-control was lower. It kind of makes more sense why she would fall in love with Wook so easily. For example, if we're drunk or taking drugs that changes how our brain works, we make stupid decisions even when we normally wouldn't make those choices.

• Like 7