[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

53 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

And wangso aka junki's killing gaze while saying that OMG. He really deserves the daesang this year which I know will not go to him because of this drama's low ratings:bawling:

Is there any chance LJG still win the award even though SHR rating is low? Can't they consider his outstanding acting skill as Wang So?

God, this is really frustrating. I really hope LJG get the award he deserve :bawling:

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Sorry to cut short your post chingu ya, been trying to find your quote as well, and finally found it..

I think..healing..and I guess that voice over of Soo, saying you havent forgotten me yet right is before the kiss..and it will link to bed scene! See how passionately So kiss Soo, before that, Soo eyes is with tears if I not wrong....

Credit to @cuteLJG

Can we just bring wang so home? Lol. He's one of the most perfect male lead character in the history of kdramas. After already watched more than 200 kdramas since I was just in the first year of junior high school 9 years ago, Wang So is one of my all time favorite kdramas' male lead character

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, dwookie said:

I AGREE! But they probably have a reason why they didn't make HS smart in the "court politics" department :) I really hope Eun and SD survived. I can't take the emotions already :(  

Ruoxi had 1-2 years of her sister training her in palace rules because they knew it was likely she would enter the palace. HS didn't have any training at all. Also, in the C-drama, the princes had more influence in the palace, so they had people watching over Ruoxi.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

stand? not lying? beside WS? you know what i mean dear lololo....

but she already show that she STILL don't believe him... aigo this is the first time i'm so frustrated over the heroin Lol...

@solelylurking Lol ok then... do i need to prepare some sharp knife or the dull one? in case you'll need it

Dull one. Hurts more. 

The positive side about HS in this drama: she is useful in the kissing scene and the 'probably' bed scene. I doubt they will show it though. I think they will kiss and skip to the morning after. Pfftttt. I hope they still show her lying beside him.

Oh God, just kill her fast and make her return to the future already. I only have a little bit of patience left. Stab her, arrowed her, burn her, drown her. Anything will do. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, berny said:

And again..i'm sorry i couldn't understand why on earth is Eun a threat to Yo...even if Eun's family is the most powerful on all of Goryeo...that boy has no interest in the throne...he's just an innocent sprite...who still likes adventures...to play and now just found young love with his young wife...he is so not into that throne zone...

Remember, people change. Even So has no interest in the throne, but he will change in the next episode. Well, thanks to Yo and Wook. I also remember SD telling Eun when King Taejo died that they must escape because they will be the one to be killed first when the new King will be installed. In the ancient times, if a King wants to protect his throne, he will eliminate all possible threats he might face in the future. Eun's family is powerful that they can make him King if they want to.

• Like 13

Thanks for the roll call! I was at school and once 9pm started, I was secretly browsing the live recap non stop.

saw many people scolding soo. Can't comment for now until I saw the sub ver. I really feel for So and really wish the bed scene occurred next week! The writer-nim and editors better redeem themselves

• Like 3

I am sorry chingu, I just don't understand why Soo can't trust So? WHY GIRL?

and based on the preview, I assume So will block arrow shot by Yo towards Soo, he will be hurt and she will nurse him and we'll get our kiss scene. Just one question to our heroine : is it need for So to block an arrow, for you to trust him completely? HE ALREADY DRINK 3 DAMN CUPS OF POISONOUS TEA FOR YOU!! please get your head together, I'm losing my patience

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Can we just bring wang so home? Lol. He's one of the most perfect male lead character in the history of kdramas. After already watched more than 200 kdramas since I was just in the first year of junior high school 9 years ago, Wang So is one of my all time favorite kdramas' male lead character

Totally agree with you :wub:

• Like 6

Just now, runitaaa said:

I am sorry chingu, I just don't understand why Soo can't trust So? WHY GIRL?

and based on the preview, I assume So will block arrow shot by Yo towards Soo, he will be hurt and she will nurse him and we'll get our kiss scene. Just one question to our heroine : is it need for So to block an arrow, for you to trust him completely? HE ALREADY DRINK 3 DAMN CUPS OF POISONOUS TEA FOR YOU!! please get your head together, I'm losing my patience

She trusts that he will do anything if Yo threatens WS with her safety. Yo doesn't even have to threaten to kill her. Yo could just start torturing her until Eun is found.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, antiherofans said:

Is there any chance LJG still win the award even though SHR rating is low? Can't they consider his outstanding acting skill as Wang So?

God, this is really frustrating. I really hope LJG get the award he deserve :bawling:

People say that the Daesang will not be affected by the drama's ratings but I can not believe SBS. I don't have any intentions to talk bad about SBS but I can not trust them for being able to give the daesang award to junki although we must have already known that the SBS dramas aired this year don't have any difficult, complicated, and swoony character like Wang So. And junki does portray the role perfectly. If only SBS can be fair about it and recognize that wang so is a really hard to play character. But, as I have mentioned in one of my posts last week, I Have a Lover was a low rated kdrama last year but it still did earn several awards although not the Daesang. I just hope our JunGi will get the Daesang or at least give him the Best Actor and Popularity award, pleaseeeeee

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

He is the most devoted male lead that I ever seen, totally pure love..brave, stubborn in the good way, and never give up spirit...

Spoiler

come...let kidnap him home after this show finish..there is a group of them wanna kidnap Soo...

Let's kidnap So..LOL...but cannot do that before the show end..if not I think we will get whack badly =x

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

HS already too much...yeah its just too obvious in this episode that many ppl can see who HS truly is...(thank, i already know it before so dont that shock today) and yes i can list so many things that makes HS looks so stupid in this drama, like i can list so many things that WS already did to HS in this drama, in the end she still didnt trust him???still???what???and where is your promise to never lie to each other????

first i wanna slap her, with my own hand, (can i add with kimchi slap too???like makjang drama did???) and i threw rock to her head so maybe she will become a bit smarter...and i will drowning her in the lake or in the bath pool in damiwon (thats already contain with colder or hotter water than usual) and let her drowning slowly...and back to future FASTER!!!!! thats my humanist side to punish her...my evil side will punish her with:  i will call legollas to shoot HS with his arrow and i will borrow tessaiga (inuyasha's sword) to finish it..(upsss..hahahahahaha)

ps: the kiss preview didnt make me excited again...they already give me the kiss in preview that makes my anticipation high last week (my heart fluttered when waiting...i cant stop replaying the preview since last week) but the execution of this week just below my expectation (and its really big slap to me)...so for now i wont expect anything,i wont be disappointed too much like this week. its better give me preview that full of battle or angst things...because the most interesting part left is only the angst the battle or whatever it is and the ending...yeah i wonder how they will finish this story...

in the end,  so my concern always be you wangso, only you wangso ya,,,내 신경은 온통 너였어 너 wangso yaaaa (junghwanaaaaa!!gae jungpal i borrow your line today ~~~) himnaeseyo wangso!!!!!!

How kind of you Phii.. Hiks. Me too. My only concern is Wang So. I even ditched contoured guy. I don't care about his character development now. 

Talking about Jungpal-i, my love in R88, I don't think he will fit well in saeguk, don't you think so? But I would love to see him in one. Just don't be a palace guy. They are so boring and full of weakness. Haha. I miss my Ryu Ryu.

• Like 2

Just now, fuyukoneko said:

She trusts that he will do anything if Yo threatens WS with her safety. Yo doesn't even have to threaten to kill her. Yo could just start torturing her until Eun is found.

because she trust her nightmare so much,, the vision about so killing people etc, why can't she realise it is only her bad vision / dream :blink:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

We can hope for the other awarding ceremonies. But he has a little chance though since there are a lot of actors and dramas he needs to compete to. But in the year-end awarding ceremonies of SBS, they only give Daesang to the actor with a highest-rating drama of the year. So, I'm not expecting him to win in SBS Drama Awards.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

because she trust her nightmare so much,, the vision about so killing people etc, why can't she realise it is only her bad vision / dream :blink:

Her first two visions have already come true. Mu's death was very recent and accurate. They're not false visions.

• Like 8

in 16 episode preview, yo shoot hae soo and then we see wang so is bleeding around ear area,, 

maybe the arrow kill hae soo?? and she turn back to future ? because in the end preview we see wang so is so determined to become king (maybe because anger and he wants revenge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

Dear Eclipses and LJG Angels! Scarlet Heart episode is over.... and battle royale is raging over here:

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

DOTS fans are slaughtering our lead. If you care to help, go join them. I am stuck at work.

I hit the vote button until I got banned... lol... We're still in the lead though, just about anyway. And I only just noticed... there's five days left on that vote...  33

E1mkBFa.gif

• Like 21