[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I love how Soo/IU react to these kisses by moving her hands to his waist and to the shoulder.  The preview kiss looks more intense and So only has his inner clothings on .... ok I'm thinking too much, way too much ... don't get too excited, preview can be misleading.   

Yeah, we should not be greedy and expect too much. When we expect less, usually, we will get much more than we expect. 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I love how Soo/IU react to these kisses by moving her hands to his waist and to the shoulder.  The preview kiss looks more intense and So only has his inner clothings on .... ok I'm thinking too much, way too much ... don't get too excited, preview can be misleading.   

its really quite intense because WS is in his under clothes and then I saw that when HS brought her left arm to his shoulder, her right hand must be right at his back because his pony tail was flicked. 

very intense....indeed.....:P

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

Finally, WS and HS has second passionate kiss that will lead them to bed scene...kekekkk, it would be better WS's virgin belongs to HS , rather than give it to YW.....hahahaha....what you guys thinks? 

Omo! I like. I like. Haha..

On the preview HS said "you havent forgotten me right?" when they kissed... WS might have been snet somewhere and there might be another time jump and WS came back he got to excited when he met HS at night and they kissed then the next morning WS topless decided to post a pic on IG. Hahaha

• Like 18

Just when I think you couldn't been any more stupid, this is what you've done!!! Mwo??? Not trusting Wang So??? He drank the poison for you, stood in the rain when he's not recovered yet for you, he even kneel in front of Yo for you. 

HAE SOO!!! I can't take it anymore.. I'm not even going to kidnap you and ditched you in the amazon jungle and let destiny decide. You deserve a slow and painful death.

Prepare to die in a very painful way now. No Wang So can save you from us ( @dhia205 already secure him for us). 

My method of choice:

Being drown by placing head in the bucket while being burn from the chest down or being steam alive like CR in c vers. 

What say you my dear fellow:

@dhia205

@leekyuphii

@hallyus

@Yippeuni

@AyaA

#LetsKillHaeSoo

#OperationToKillTheFrustatingHeroine

#ChooseYourOwnMethod

Please tag me in your posts thank you..

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Para12012 said:

Was WW the one who told them to use HS against WY? It seems that is what WY said and if that's true he really is savage. Waiting for subs.  

yes he was the one who suggested it. B)

• Like 13

Well, other than more OTP scenes, the only thing I'm looking forward to next week is Wang Yo losing his mind! #Evil cackle Our beloved YoYoo couple get to find out that karma is a woman of ill repute, and our boy's not looking too hot, no? We'll soon be saying 'Sorry Yo, we knew you well, and are happy to never see you again' :P What is the point of being on the throne when you can't even have peace of mind?

• Like 12

I think HS will eventually realize that her premonition is nothing to do with WS but its relates to her. She is the one who witness the death of WM and she was presence the moment WE killed. What about WY? Now he is the King of goryeo, how he ended his life? I think that s could be another diutful question to her. JM couldn't see WY as rising star of   the King of Goryeo.

• Like 11

I pity HS coz we as viewers know who's betrayer n such but in her position how could she know. Imean wud u suspect someoe close to u like forever to b someone who betray u... plus jimong also knows wats gonna happen n he ain't doin nothing abt it. So shud HS be like jimong whk doesn't do anything but watch everything unravel.d diff is that while WS is bound.. same goes for HS. She can neither live nor die. Only can go with d flow and try her best to save ppl. Her issue of trusting WW is also coz she's human. Same goes for us we trust those nice to us.

I also tink she's considerate of WS. Not abt trust but more to seeing is believing.. she's been betrayed by a person she trusted most and love. So this mite b a form of dejavu for her. Shud she trust or not.. wat if her premonition comes true.. I dun tink she's prepared for that. I tink for sure WS knows she's lying since he definitely can tell of her lying abt jung in her rm. Just that both r bound. If lion king knows WS helps WE and SD escape HS will b used again. Plus HS also knows how WS felt abt killing so she also might wanna spare him frm feeling miserable. But no matter wat I m glad that they stick by each other. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

yo to wook: i have something to tell you. hs wanted to know who added the mercur

wook didnt flinch.

hs stared at wook

wook: i believed he died of illness, am I wrong

yo: oh yes, you are right. hahahaha. he died of illness.

------------

outside. wook to hs: i heard you seen how the king died, you must have been frightened.

hs: he was like a brother to me. it was cruel.

you are not involved, are you?

throwback to wook talking to mum and yh about having to take care of the family. mum asking if it has anything to do with hs and he answered yes in tears. I was weighed down and she was the only thing I had ever wanted badly. i lost her. where did it go wrong? soo said it was my fault for being too greedy. cant i protect my family and lvoe? you taught me to be upright, so why, why am i so lonely. 

yh cried. 

mum: why didnt you tell me any of this.

wook: i have taken another path, to get what i want. 

cut back to wook and hs staring at each other.

wook to hs: i did nothing wrong. 

He wanted to attract sympathy from HS with these words. Coward WW !!!

I don't feel sorry for him.  Whatever the reason.....

Hoping HS immediately knew who poisoned the late king/Wang Mu

Yes, I'm disgusted if look at him appear around.. .... :angry:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

yes wook-HS love story was too draggy & wasted the time. now, they need to completed the story. little bit rushed. i'm so mad with writernim also team editing. so messy tonight!

I still do not have any idea what was that even for. I know that they have to show us about their burning first love story, but, it's only 20 episodes. They should be just to the point in telling and wrapping up stories. Most of all, this drama is about the battle of the throne and the burning and passionate romance between our otp. But, I don't wanna keep this topic any longer as I know many members here are fed up about this topic lol. No offense, guys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, solelylurking said:

Just when I think you couldn't been any more stupid, this is what you've done!!! Mwo??? Not trusting Wang So??? He drank the poison for you, stood in the rain when he's not recovered yet for you, he even kneel in front of Yo for you. 

HAE SOO!!! I can't take it anymore.. I'm not even going to kidnap you and ditched you in the amazon jungle and let destiny decide. You deserve a slow and painful death.

Prepare to die in a very painful way now. No Wang So can save you from us ( @dhia205 already secure him for us). 

My method of choice:

Being drown by placing head in the bucket while being burn from the chest down or being steam alive like CR in c vers. 

What say you my dear fellow:

@dhia205

@leekyuphii

@hallyus

@Yippeuni

@AyaA

#LetsKillHaeSoo

#OperationToKillTheFrustatingHeroine

#ChooseYourOwnMethod

Please tag me in your posts thank you..

Lol i secure my prince for sure... no one can save her from us.

i'm so done withe her....steam her alive along with all her stupidity... i found i big rock somewhere and knock her head first before it. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

Finally, WS and HS has second passionate kiss that will lead them to bed scene...kekekkk, it would be better WS's virgin belongs to HS , rather than give it to YW.....hahahaha....what you guys thinks? 

oh yes, please do it with HS first then YH. I think I will really cry with WS marries YH...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, hrkharis said:

He wanted to attract sympathy from HS with these words. Coward WW !!!

I don't feel sorry for him.  Whatever the reason.....

Hoping HS immediately knew who poisoned the late king/Wang Mu

Yes, I'm disgusted if look at him appear around.. .... :angry:

Yeah, I really wanted to smack my smartphone screen when he appeared with his psycopathic aura. But, at least our kinda-not-smart HaeSoo has quite connected the dots that her once perfect lover has changed over time

• Like 5