[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

Wait, is this suppose to happen AFTER THE KISS?? Look Soo's hand already in So's wrist and they are longingly look at each other, if I'm the director I will ask them to do 2nd, 3rd, 4th kiss in that same spot!!

cr : Naver

I thought the same thing too when I saw the pic.WE NEED BTS OF THIS SCENE NOW:love:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

actually I didnt interpret Jung's behaviour as love. He just started to take an interest. He goes out to fight alot so he is the direct type that just cant stand any injustice. 

Besides the 9th, Yo was never interested in HS as well, and Baek Ah also never see HS as a romantic interest. :)

@junejungki so nice to be able to work out to Scarlet heart osts!:D

He he.. i know 3rd,1st,13th don't see her as romantic interest.. but they have other positive feelings.. (3rd I am sure lusts every pretty woman)

All i meant was, 9th is completely unfazed.. like won't take a second glance at her at all :D:D

The scene where Queen stops Jung from goign against his brother when he is in damiwon assasinating the king :) .. that scene confuses me..

On one hand, this woman is so lucky that all three sons of hers are willing to sacrifice themselves for her...go against their own moral ethical values to just keep her happy..

And on the other hand, the one whose love she wants.. never loved her (king)..

Despite Yoo's evilness, I just find enough irony in her life at every point..In 21st century, she would be a legit psycologist's patient..

Also when WS narrates the story to HS about him wishing jung wasn't there and how Queen noticed his expressions - again kind of links back to why she fears him and is always under the impression that he will kill her sons (the only support system)...

How much tortured your mind must feel to be scared of your son who is willing to die for you (which you are aware of and yet scared of him)

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, car148 said:

Aside from the death of WY and the evil queen, there are two things I am highly anticipating.

1. WW seeing WS and HS all lovey dovey.

2. Won's death in the hands of WS.

Ditto! I am actually hoping for the worst for Won. And Wook, too. Gone is the good Wook. He is now Evil, yes, with a capital E. 

• Like 13

I hope Yo die soon... Won die soon.... Wook die soon.... Crazy eomma die soon....  And Hae Soo also die.... Then let the story begin at present Seoul...  

I keep convincing my self that this is a drama that I should enjoy the up and down... But seeing my So to be treated like that... I really wish all of names above die soon.... 

• Like 13

On 10/6/2016 at 9:20 AM, violet90 said:

i think the most beautiful ost in here is the 'Wind' from Jung Seung Hwan... this ost have so much parallel meaning with 'Three Inches of Heaven' BBJX ost..

both of the song highlight about the 'incomplete journey of love' and 'fate' also the 'separation'... 

from the start even when HS arrive her fate already been written and no matter how much she want to change it she can't and that's make it sadder cause she just can see the history unfold and when her time is up she have to let WS go..

the interesting part is both of the song is from male perspective.. in BBJX 4th to RX and in here WS to HS... WS going to get hurt more than he ever have to endure for the rest of his life when he letting HS go but i think he will do it out of love to her.. i used to think that why WS can't let the throne go even seeing how much HS hurting? its because HS teach him to care and he will start to care about Goryeo and in the end its what HS want... for him to rule and change Goryeo.. its what he destined to do even without her...

its the symbolic song highlight their journey to the end and how fate will play its part to separate them...  

Apparently the tortoise, stubborn me still trying to catch up every single comment, and yes, I am at page 989, with 130+ pages to go 

I always loving the "Three Inches of Heaven" OST(those who are interested, translation lyrics as per below) in BBJX...and "Wind" lyrics hit me equally hard as well

Spoiler

ENGLISH TRANSLATION of Three Inches of Heaven

credit to https://hendritan.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/san-cun-tian-tang/

* Stop here, afraid to move further

Hope that I can stop the sorrow from surfacing

You wrote the separation on the next page of my life

Left me no choice of rejection

We walk this path too hastily

Hold on to unrealistic desires

It’s too late, we can’t wait, to look back and appreciate

The scent of Magnolia can’t relieve the pain

Chorus:

Stop looking at the sunbeam piercing through the clouds

Stop searching for the heaven you promised

Stop sighing over the uncertainties in life you told me about

Even the slightest bit of hope seem far fetched

That heaven is the place I once loved you

It just seem like the foresight that we will be seeing..and the new OST 13 안녕 that will be released today, I think the 안녕 here mean goodbye but not hello, it should another sad OST in place...given that today episode will be a heavy and sad one as well, too many goodbye(death) in this episode...and maybe, from now onward..we need to bid goodbye to many of SHR character as well

Spoiler

CucXWKIWEAALnKO.jpg

borrowed the picture from aurorarain twitter (:

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

Wait, is this suppose to happen AFTER THE KISS?? Look Soo's hand already in So's wrist and they are longingly look at each other, if I'm the director I will ask them to do 2nd, 3rd, 4th kiss in that same spot!!

cr : Naver

I was discussing with @Visually-wandering uni in our chat...saying the kiss is much deeper in the BTS and the after kiss scene is too good as well...

why are they not showing that in yesterday episode...I seriously need the BTS and NG making for this kiss

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I thought the same thing too when I saw the pic.WE NEED BTS OF THIS SCENE NOW:love:

i was so mad that they cut the kiss scene because i need to see what happen after the kiss but they have this where is this scene ....we see it like HS or WS memory or pls let us see it ...

• Like 11

7 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

I don't believe Wang So was in the palace for the two years that were skipped. It does not make sense at all that their relationship has not progressed in the 2 years if he and Hae Su were in the palace in the entire time. He had made his intention for her as clear as day at the end of Episode 13. If anything, Wang So was probably out of the palace frequently, running as a representative for King Mu, which then makes sense why Wook has taken such a prominent position. It would be have made more sense for them to do a Hae Su voice over at the beginning of the episode explaining what has happened in 2 years instead of this jarring transition. Believe me, if Wang So had been in the palace for 2 years, there would be little Wang Sos running around already. :P

I second that chingu @kdramawriter ! With So always pull Soo closer by the waist each time, I'm shock there are no little So running around after 2 peaceful years (Oh, the possibilities!!)

But from the scene where Baek Ah gives Soo her birthday present (rose oil from Bulgaria) he told her that So couldn't decided what to get her hence he bring her nothing for her birthday, I think it indicates that during the 2 years So is away from the palace for some royal task. This also happen to Jung who already become General after winning wars on King's behalf

• Like 13

6 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

It doesn't make sense right?

I know the drama was bought at a very good price by different tv outfits so at least there's no financial loss. :)

6 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

@freckledbelle and @soorani I don't get the ratings as well. I think it's not doing too well in Korea but it's a major hit internationally. I don't really see how anyone could dislike the awesomeness of this drama but I came to the conclusion that maybe Koreans are too used to such awesome dramas that this is the usual for them. 

I don't understand how does it have such a low ratings, but still is popular on naver and so on... does ppl there watch it online or something like that?

tbh, I'm more disappointed that the low ratings prevent LJG to win some (well deserved) awards ...

@ruizaio do you know how this works there? 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

I second that chingu @kdramawriter ! With So always pull Soo closer by the wrist each time, I'm shock there are no little So running around after 2 peaceful years (Oh, the possibilities!!)

But from the scene where Baek Ah gives Soo her birthday present (rose oil from Bulgaria) he told her that So couldn't decided what to get her hence he bring her nothing for her birthday, I think it indicates that during the 2 years So is away from the palace for some royal task. This also happen to Jung who already become General after winning wars on King's behalf

kekekekekeke, yea, I like the little Wang So logic...hee hee...somehow, I super like and missing the wrist grab scene...this action is completely for SoHae couple..

Upon mentioning the Baek Ah birthday present scene, I still cannot with So "stop smiling to other man" look, if his glare can kill..I think Soo had been killed by So glare n times in episode 14 already

DSC_6271.jpg?type=w1200

sidetrack abit...this is the first proper hand holding between SoHae right? Why the PD been so stingy about this hand holding scene :bawling:

RO7A2040.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 21

In the C-version the present time and their meeting again makes up a tiny part ... like what felt 2 minutes, but might have been 10?

I so hope that there will be an almost complete episode of the modern day SoSoo or at least half!!

I want to see not only her waking up, but

- what happend in that sea

- have the met before

- how they meet again

- will just HS (forgot her present day name) regognize him

- will they come together

I so hated the c-version end

• Like 8

This is just my own feeling but after seeing the C-Version of Scarlett Heart and now watching the K-version , I am convinced  that this story is better suited to 36 episodes like the C-version.... because due to the 20 episode limit .... I feel the characters remain undeveloped and not meeting their full potential....except for So and Wook and even there a lo of character development has been left wayside, steamrolling the story to the conclusion.... I strangely feel like I am watching a 36 episode drama while skipping the episodes in between while watching the K-Version.... anyways its only my opinion.... most audience might have liked this format better....

• Like 18

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

@runitaaa @dramu51ch0c10ve @riuenu

ohhhhh, I didnt notice that still was the AFTER. :wub: The look so sweetly at each other.

And here, you can see the reflection of WS in her eyes. :)

Awww, I wish for the bts too.....

OMG!! Thank god I am not the one who see the reflection of them in each other eyes...

although I had some unhealthy obsession of this reflection...as I been repeating mostly from episode 4 each weekend..eh, ya...with 720P, I keep looking at their reflection in each other eyes...since our director here...love close up shot too much...

alright...I finding reason for this unhealthy obsession of mine 

• Like 13

9 hours ago, mynameiswat said:

Now that you've mentioned about this, I've realize that in the Chinese version, neither of the main characters (Ruoxi and 4th Prince) ever said "I Love You" to each other. Their interactions were more indirect and "beating around the bush". So, I think that since this version contains the phrase "I Love You" from 4th Prince is quite special and direct. 

Oh, thanks for this! I do believe this version is quite different; the I Love You, the way they talk things out so that there'll be no misunderstandings (I hope this will never change and hoping they'll continue to be like this 'til the end) I don't want them to break up just because of some petty misunderstandings and lies.

8 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Right now..i honestly want her to shut up for good and stop creating problems for everyone..mostly for WS..

I kinda feel you but let's see what happens in Ep 15. Can't judge yet :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, mamamya88 said:

Its so hearbreaking to see HS kept being pulled and pushed here and there like a non-precious object...and lived to watch every person she cherished one by one started to fall down/die/dissapear

I wish WS can teach HS some badass-kickass martial art moves so that HS can at least defend and protect herself from simply being abused by those devils!! And by doing that it puts WS at a little bit ease that he wouldnt worry so much about HS that HS can take care of herself!!!! 

OMG THIS! I really hope he will teach her self-defense.

3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

When Wang So realizes Wook is Hae Soo's past lover...

WANG WOOK: "Yes!!! That's right!!! I hugged Hae Soo, gave her a forehead kiss…and in many occasions I almost touched her hand!!! :naughty:"

WANG SO: "Hahahahahaha :lol:"

WS be like: LOL nice, we're having our first child already. 

• Like 22