[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

39 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

When Wang So realizes Wook is Hae Soo's past lover...

WANG WOOK: "Yes!!! That's right!!! I hugged Hae Soo, gave her a forehead kiss…and in many occasions I almost touched her hand!!! :naughty:"

WANG SO: "Hahahahahaha :lol:"

Gosh ... would you not hate your brother almost touching your girl

And then they compare how far they got:

Forehead kiss? ... sticked my tong in her mouth, bro

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, bim2 said:

Maybe what make So jealously with Wook, there's a chance after those hateful things Wook've done in name of Hae Soo, Hae Soo still beg So for Wook's life. 

So will misunderstood Soo's feelings and think she never truly love him. 

Oh my heart, will you able endure if that's gonna happen next? Why the scriptwriter can make OTP have nice ending in Goryeo? 

yep yep, in the c version which I vaguely remember, w went to put in some good words for the 8th later on when 8th got into trouble, the 4th was furious.

but knowing hs, she was just being blindly righteous about brothers having to be good to each other. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am laughing at that..drama mama to baseball match and to the evil yo-woon-wook trio

the baseball match seem to be a bigger villain here LOL

My friends all nearly cried when they heard there is a baseball match and they thought S One still showed. That is before baseball match finally end early. And they kept asking me to update them. Once they know baseball match finished and ML cont, they all camp in front of the channel. LOLOLOLOL

What has moon lovers done to us?

I feel we are all moon lovers of 4th Prince. Who dares stand between our OTP special night?

And I truly hate titanic. Waited so long for the ship only for it to turn into titanic. Writer-nim, you better give us a good ending. Before I take So's samurai sword and go find you.

• Like 15

Oh lawhd. I just finished watching episode 14 with subs... I don't see this ending well for SooSo. And So really seems like he doesn't know it was Wook who Soo was in love with. Why didn't you just say it Soo! The conversation ya'll had was literally about honesty and communication. 

It seems like they are mirroring what happens in the c-version which ultimately allows RX to finally leave the palace but at a cost. :tears:

I wished Soo had revealed it was Wook when So asked if it was Jung she was in love with. The pain would probably wouldn't have been so bad... But now it looks like So will find out Wook was behind Mu's demise and once it's also revealed Soo was once in love with Wook that sense of betrayal will probably hit So like a ton of bricks and perhaps will be the straw that breaks the camel's back...? 

cry1_zpstfpejypr.gif

• Like 19

Just now, silfeeah said:

Oh lawhd. I just finished watching episode 14 with subs... I don't see this ending well for SooSo. And So really seems like he doesn't know it was Wook who Soo was in love with. Why didn't you just say it Soo! The conversation ya'll had was literally about honesty and communication. 

It seems like they are mirroring what happens in the c-version which ultimately allows RX to finally leave the palace but at a cost. :tears:

I wished Soo had revealed it was Wook when So asked if it was Jung she was in love with. The pain would probably wouldn't have been so bad... But now it looks like So will find out Wook was behind Mu's demise and once it's also revealed Soo was once in love with Wook that sense of betrayal will probably hit So like a ton of bricks and perhaps will be the straw that breaks the came'sl back...? 

Lee Joon Gi said his character will deal with betrayal. I think now I get which betrayal he talking about but I still don't have the faith now after ep 14 to believe that the drama will bring us healing. More like bring us heartache. My heartache every week since ep 8.

• Like 14

@silfeeah I guess its kind of strange if she says it now. Its like you are dating and then you mentioned your ex-bf out of the blue. There is no purpose in doing that when they are so happy now.  

@wordsmyth0253 thanks for the translation. Yo basically forced So to do this and that because he keeps dangling HS and even Baek Ah infront of him. It wont ever end, WS will realise that he cannot be living his life around threats. :(

-----------

@riuenu try to get an wifi egg so that you are connected everywhere :) So envious of you going Korea!

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

My friends all nearly cried when they heard there is a baseball match and they thought S One still showed. That is before baseball match finally end early. And they kept asking me to update them. Once they know baseball match finished and ML cont, they all camp in front of the channel. LOLOLOLOL

What has moon lovers done to us?

I feel we are all moon lovers of 4th Prince. Who dares stand between our OTP special night?

And I truly hate titanic. Waited so long for the ship only for it to turn into titanic. Writer-nim, you better give us a good ending. Before I take So's samurai sword and go find you.

I came out from my gym classes, shouted HOORAY when I know the baseball match ended...my friend was looking at me like I went crazy...

One even asked me, why recently my behavior went haywire, I dunno how to answer them seriously, and I should be glad that is my frenz not my boss who asked me that..

I am so done with SHR..my real life totally ruined like some wrecked ship of Titanic...and now

Spoiler

me thinking of how to continue be in this forum, getting update, talking and chatting with you guys while I am away for my Korea trip starting from this Saturday...

what have SHR done to us...I am asking myself as well...wanna see more of the episode yet don't wish the ending come that early...

• Like 15

@qwenli Yeah, I feel you there. And maybe it's kind of weird for her to reveal this since Wook was her cousin's husband. But I mean she might as well  have since he was asking if it was Jung.. but if she did reveal it it wouldn't leave room for a possible juicy betrayal arc. The angst! Haha.

@Evangeline Yang Yeah. Or maybe the director is trying to troll us with how the events are turning out and then slap us in the face with a happy ending... :confounded:  

• Like 9

Betrayal will show itself in man different forms.

WS was betrayed by his parents, he suffered thru his mom and his dad did not keep his word either. It's no real surprise, that he is careful whom to trust.

He knows HS loved someone other, honestly if he kept his eyes open, he would know it's WW, but somehow he chooses to ignore them. Rather stick them to the “related/family“-thing. HS was honest with him, just did not give the name away. Still he will have a rwal hard time, after hearing so. If you got betrayed onceto often, you have a real bug trust issue and see shadows EVERYWHERE, one small lie might crush that trust ...

We know thru the c-version that they will not live happily ever after ... at least we can hope for a bright future (no c-version endibg for me, thank you very much)

• Like 13

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

well well, we always need a prince on standby. :D

in the c version, it didnt feel so much a surprise. here they compact everything to 20 eps, so it can kinda feel forced... but I guess the hug that hs gave Jung in the bamboo forest after the fights with the bandits hinted at something...

For me, I was so confused about the 14th prince's feelings for Ruoxi.  I knew it started with friendship, but couldn't really pinpoint when his feelings became more than that.  I like how in SCR it's spelled out for me.  Jung is definitely started to feel something more than before.  We all know Jung knows about HS and WW, but is he currently aware about HS and WS? 

I feel unlike WW and WS who are so caught up in their own feelings and relationship with HS, Jung can observe HS as an outsider.  And by doing this, I think he is more perceptive about her feelings, emotions, hardships, etc.  Even though he would like if she did things only for him, he never expects it.  He simply cares for her well being and wants her to be happy.

If the drama takes the BBJX route, I'm wondering how the 14th prince will get the power to take HS out of the palace.  Since WY and Jung are brothers, will he write an edict before he dies that gives Jung the right to HS?  Hmmm....

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

WY: Don't be so hard on him. Even so, the reason I lived was all thanks to this guy. You...cut me (shallowly?). At the very end, you checked/pulled back/exercised restraint in your finger tips.

WS: If you find that to be a shame, I can still send you [to hell] right now if you'd like.

LOL I loved WS's comeback 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

On-the-fly trans of the pre-release clip:

WY: Welcome.

QY: Show the emperor respect!

WY: Don't be so hard on him. Even so, the reason I lived was all thanks to this guy. You...cut me (shallowly?). At the very end, you checked/pulled back/exercised restraint in your finger tips.

WS: If you find that to be a shame, I can still send you [to hell] right now if you'd like.

QY: You-!

WY: Lord Wang Gyu, in trying to make the 10th prince Eun the emperor, became (?????). Go get him. If you catch him...you can kill him on the spot.

WS: (Are your hands not stained?) enough? I can't [read: WON'T] do that.

WY: You can't? You'll have to. That way, whether it's Baek Ah, or Choi Ji Mong,..or, yes, even Hae Su...those you consider to be your people will be safe. You...are a dog that catches his brothers to begin with, aren't you? 

(Sorry, there are like three words I can't quite pick out - anyone else got them?)

Thk u

• Like 3