[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Watched ep 14 and... this were my emotions: :wub::rolleyes::phew::wub::heart::anguished::huh::confused::cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling::frown:.....

First of all: ChaeRyeong.. did she.. did she put mercury inside the bath? :( Was she the one who did it?! I'm afraid she did...

Our Gwangjong only cares for Hae Soo, Baek-Ah and Ji Mong and does.. everything to keep them alive and safe. :(  

This episode although was full of romance and confessions and sweetness and aaah made me very sad. Made me realise love is something luxurious for them :( At this rate I regret those days when I was so gigling and wishfull at their scenes... 

Ok, to the next ep tonight :D

• Like 12

5 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

I remember you mentioning this before and being terribly disappointed they'd decided to cut the nightmare scene out. I also have a theory about that picture LJG posted a while ago that went viral - the one of him shirtless in bed with HS in the background. I think it may have been from when they were filming this scene, when she came upon him while he was having a nightmare, which would explain her lady's dress and why she's sort of popping up in the background...in which case there's zero guarantee of a 'bed' scene, miscarriage plot or no. I rather hope I'm wrong, since I'd like to see as much of them being happy together as possible, but the possibility did occur to me...

The picture is actually of LJK raising himself from lying face down (guess after make up for wounds) and IU bending from the waist down for the pic. The cream-colored parts are doors.LOL Who knows, it may be in preparation for a bed scene. (Fingers crossed)

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

After this episode I've taken a different view on the ending to most here. Normally I don't speculate much but my opinion is at the end of the day So himself will set her free. When she leaves it is because he wants her to be free of all the garbage palace politics. I think he's always valued her independence and free spirit more than anything else.

It's the consistent catchcry of this drama.

I hope so too. No regretful misunderstanding. He lets her go just as he has promised. However, Soo is unlikely to live without him and dies of a broken heart. 

A thought just crossed my mind - since So is a "wolf-dog" - I am hoping that Soo picks up a Siberian husky/malamute in her last days to keep her company and give her comfort. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm about to head off to my dance fitness class but I just wanted to chime in a little and say how much I loved Ep. 14... especially all the So-Su sugar they hit us with in this episode. The transition from their friendship into being lovers felt so seamless and so right. It was as it should be. 

Much as I loved that they finally locked lips in perfect harmony (without someone putting up resistance), I loved the build up to it. I've always loved their conversations and just to see them having an adult conversation after bottling up and being so angry with each other was even more gratifying. My heart did some serious flip flops.

After this episode I've taken a different view on the ending to most here. Normally I don't speculate much but my opinion is at the end of the day So himself will set her free. When she leaves it is because he wants her to be free of all the garbage palace politics. I think he's always valued her independence and free spirit more than anything else.

It's the consistent catchcry of this drama.

Somehow I can't imagine them seperating on bad terms either.

I know how the end will be, as there won't be a HappilyEverAfter in old times, but him kicking her to the curb because of WW ? ... Shocked/Disappointed, probably, but hating her?

He wanted to free her from palace-life more than once. That might be the ultimate end, him setting her free. She'll die, but I'd rather she'll die in his arms ...

My hopes are that he remembers her, when they meet in another time/place?

• Like 12

Episode 15 is still being aired today, right? I know there was discussion how there might only be one episode aired for the next three weeks because of the game? Sorry I didn't see the posts in the thread if this question has already been answered..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mewtwo said:
Spoiler

is MOD EDITED PLEASE DO NOT POST UNLICENSED STREAMING SITE the only site that upload Moon Lover's SBS version with eng sub? 

Thank you for this chingu! Now I will download all the SBS version and rerun the whole series during weekend

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Wait for about 5 min before voting again and again and again.

Hi, I'm new to this forum but following Scarlet heart Ryeo since day 1. Love this drama to the core and become my new addiction.

I vote like crazy and got banned several times :grin:

• Like 9

Hate and blaming HS aside... i really love the long preview... 

finally i can see the dark WS slowly comeback, couple episodes behind I feel this ws is different was I ever know. 

Let's play the game of thrones now, I really need that dark side comeback. So i can stay with this drama till the end ;)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum but following Scarlet heart Ryeo since day 1. Love this drama to the core and become my new addiction.

I vote like crazy and got banned several times :grin:

you need to vote every 5 minutes, if you vote less than 5 minutes, you'll get ban. I am watching Two Weeks now. LJK's old drama. I am trying to find his old drama. I finished watching Scholar Who Walk The Night. I am addicted to Jung Ki already :yum::yum:

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey, Eclipses! Me again. Anyone free? If so, please join the Battle Royale over here:

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

Wang So needs some reinforcements from his loyal followers. Cheers!

NOTE: Yes, you can vote over and over again.

Ok I voted.

I find it amusing that they avoided

the joong ki vs joon gi scenario by spelling our hero's name as jun. Lol

• Like 17