[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I'm angry too. The snake Won stil alive. That richard simmons YH wish comes true. She betrayed Wook & So will grant her wish. Stupid HS still blame So for killing Chae Ryung. HS better quickly die & return to present time

I know.. Won is still sneakily smirking behind everyone.. and YH is the richard simmons victorious of them all here.. doesn't matter if she ain't get the love her greed is stronger than her so called love.. That's one more, I can't believe how she'll pick a traitor over her selfless faithful lover.. she even said CR was sincere? then is WS insincere for crying out loud, the man drank poison.. the man is ready to fight the world for her and even willing to give up his own happiness for who? for HER! for HS. I know she loves WANG SO and that's what frustrates me.. 

The furious illogical me right now: wants the kdrama to end up with the novel.. where she ain't gonna have 2nd chance. blacko-emoticon-09.gif

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I feel like she can't hold onto WS as strongly as she did Wok. I mean..whatever Wok did, she always had some faith that he had reasons and that he would keep his words, come back to her..etc. but with WS, i just feel like she isn't as strong.

RIGHT! WELL SAID! I'm really in a disbelief here.. she stick at Wook's side despite of the countless of broken promises... and holy HE EVEN TURNED HIS BACK ON HER when she needed him the most. How can she not do that with Wang So? How will I accept this fact? scratching-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 11

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

I shud listen to u guys. I shudnt watch episode 19. Just wait for the recap. My sisters were really mad at HS. Something is wrong with her brain. She cant see things clearly

It is ok! richard simmons happens all the time. But for tomorrow's episode, dear @junejungki, wait until the episode is over then see the clip of the final scene and decide to watch or not.. This is my plan! My heart is to weak to handle sloppy ending, sad ending ,HS death, WS tears etc.  I need time to prepare myself to accept this kind of things, when I am to attached to the OTP. And assume , you are the same. So let's stick to this plan.. :D 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, ajul said:

my personal opinion ... i dont hate the episode at all

i felt sad for WH and BA yes ... i felt angry for WW-8th and WW-9th yes ... i felt MEH for WJ and YH yes ... i felt OMEFG to HS yes ... i felt ARGH to WS yes ... 

but really i dont hate it at all, this is the episode where the end will coming toward to new beginning, nope! not new beginning as WJ married with HS ... i didnt acknowledge it ... but the beginning of life of HS as GHJ in the future ... i really eager want to know whats waiting for her ...

I love every episode of this wonderful drama. I just have some characters that I hate but not the actors playing them. Like I really hate Wook but for actor Kang Haneul, seriously they should give this kid a lead role next time. He has been a supporting act for so long. He is doing a fantastic job here. I really despise Hae So.. but I like IU.  Hong Jong Hyun was brilliant as Prince Yoo.

I love this drama to bits. Lee Joon Gi is just phenomenal. His performance is just on another level.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, valsava said:

I don't think I even want to watch the sub version

same here eonnie.....the first time ever I don't even want to watch the finale too.....

Wang So yaaa...if you happen to be reincarnated DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE TO SOMEONE NAME GO HA JIN....just look for another woman....YIPPEUNI is better than her  cici05

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Thuc-NghiT My feeling to I don't even want them meeting in modern time and if they do I want Ws to run for the k-hills or to another country..

Our luck, 4th will be a 3rd generation heir that is her boss at a cosmetic company. He'll stalk her creepily and then demand she eat meals with him as part of her contract as a temporary worker. Wook and Yo will be cousins and want control of the conglomerate, using HS in their schemes. Wide-eyed HS will have numerous conversations, in the same cafe that everyone meets in, to not eat the sweets or touch the drinks, with Modern's 4th self-appointed fiance. After being forced into a car too many times, she'll forget the tragedy of her past life and decide to be happy-ish, because this 4th mother actually cares too much for him. There'll be some kind of open ending scene involving a child, unexplained, and the pair gazing at each other at the airport.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

I guess first time is not always LUCKY! I hate now imagining how many tries they must do before first born... Can I puke now? :crazy:

If it took Wang So 6 years to gave YeonHwa a baby prince... I am starting to think he is sterile. After many years trying since this episode and nothing. So probably the kids are not even his, but are proclaimed as his. And maybe they didn't do the miscarriage plot with Hae Soo because he can't have kids after all.  

• Like 11

In my opinion, you can't blame Soo for leaving him and the palace.  This is her way of protecting So and loving him. She is not a coward, she only thinks that this is the best way to do. Every individual has its own way for loving his man or her woman.  And sometimes, what we think is the best for someone we love, is the one that hurt them and ourself most. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

I'm so mad that I can't even mourn for my poor Baek Ah in this episode blacko-emoticon-11.gif Won is still kicking alive, YH about to get her utmost desire.. Wook became a hero, WS been cold-bloodedly rejected by HS throughout the episode..and HS now I have to agree with @briseis that HS has this sheer hypocrisy. I can't really accept how she put all the blame towards Wang So, as if she can't hear or see he's real intention.. 

HS has never truly given WS a chance. She has held onto her 21st century belief that he is a ruthless person and never really bother to get to know the real person he is. She said she trusts him, but did she ever really? Because she didn't bother to get to know the real person he is, she doesn't understand his actions, him wanting to spend the last moments with his mother or him offing the evil CR. I remember the scene when he told her that the boat was his favorite thing in the palace but he stayed away from it in fear that he would lose it. Yet, she doesn't even understand how scared he is of losing her, hence his decisions.

And what was up with her reaction when he came and ask about Wook?  Like a deer caught in the headlights. It seems she had no intention for him to find out and hope he would not. What? It's okay for her to hate him and leave him but he should always be willing to become a 'dog' for her. Geeeeezzzzzzz!!! :angry::angry:

Whats even more upsetting is the fact that he practically begged her in the breakup scene not to abandon him. To prove she loved him and not just Wook.

And what's with her not letting go of CR?? Also, what else could WS have done but kill her? She killed his bother, a king. Call her a pitiful servant, whatever you want but at least understand GODDAMMIT. CR's  allegiance lied with Won (And don't even get me started on this bastard. WHEN WILL HE DIE), not WS. She would have always been a threat. At least in C-Version RX didn't continue to see Yutan as a saint after everything. AIGOO!! I'M SO STRESSED!! 

• Like 15

lets be honest, soo was never fit for the palace life. IDK what the heck happened to the story??? But this episode is NOT GOOD. I think they are just following the novel now it has to end the way it did so they are packing it all that way. Soo was at her best making soaps and attending festivals with chae ryung away from the palace at WOOKS. If she had fallen for baek ah instead of so then maybe THIS WOULD BE A HAPPY STORY. :tears:

baek ah draw and play music while soo makes soaps and studies herbs= perfect life, far far farrrr away from songak and the PALACE. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, inner said:

About the series execution...

Can someone do a count of how many times the EP of this series allowed the same shot of HS (IU) face's close up in this series? Hmm...20 eps , so least 20x i gather? I swear there are some eps with 2 x of her closeups.  I'm honestly sick of seeing her face. 

Talk about having a lack of creativity and playing the same trick to ad nauseum.....   

And come to think of it... it's quite flippant the way HS and WS meet ... The time he came into the room as she was about finished with her bathhouse gals and the time she was walking snail pace inside a room and he just came from the opposite direction towards her. 

I don't know about you but it's just pure laziness in setting the stage for these scenes. The king/emperor would have people announced his presence... even if the king/emperor stopped the announcement...the whole scene seems like its any other chap walking in to catch 5 mins with his friend.  The bathhouse gals went off without even addressing the emperor who is Mr Execution Crazy mind you...

And the second scene,  if they set it up properly... it could be even more dramatic and touching. oh well......

Errr.....  i call this just pure laziness of production and execution.

the second scene should have been in her room... it more understandable than her walking aimlessly just like you said,,,

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Honestly  in the last two weeks I feel like I myself have been broken up, someone I am close to died and I am going through my everyday life with a heavy heart, this is NOT healthy in any way, I honestly cannot wait for all to be over, I am not only angry or saddened because of the 100% sad ending that will happen but for all the inconsistency of the characters that have been shown in the last episodes, I don't recognize any of them and it makes me furious also to see that the bad/villains are getting away without penance.

I don't require absolute justice but HS parting with WW with a smile and no hard feelings while she leaves WS and they separate with misunderstandings, jealousy and too much pain between them is just too much for me to bear.

preach it...Larinalove  you and i both ( and many more I can assume ) ...the drama did so well setting up itself apart from it BBX counter part... that i actually though they would do better near the end...i'm angry..and confuse...and even though i love the drama..i just feel like i wasted some of my precious time in some fictional realm that was too idealistic to begin with ( HS behavior most of the time) and so it decided to do a 180 drastic change and go all realistic and dramatic for us ....crying in agony...i don't think i would ever want to watch something on going again...i'm bitter ...can't help it...

• Like 4

WOWW... Tonight totally make me cry :bawling: and IU you're acting so good :w00t::lol:

and for tommorrow I can't wait for last episode and LJG mini fanmeeting eventhough I don't know what will happen with the ending.. 

ARGHHH... I think I can't focus to do anything for my work tommorrow HAHAHAHA my mind and my heart 100% focus for MLSHR :lol::lol:

• Like 6

where is Soo Ha... I need Park Soo Ha.... I need him now... I need him to read HS mind.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!

but when WS and HS break up..... I think this is a matter of perspectives..... from HS point of view her past relationship with Wook is no big deal.... so what? she had boyfriends before maybe she already had 2 3 4 ex.... but from WS point of view her past relationship with Wook means betrayal because he is his no 1 enemy....

ooooohhhhhhh i dont know....... :cold_sweat:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:

Wook meeting Hae Soo before she leaves.

Hae Soo says thank you to Wang So.

All below is Wook monologue.

Wook says Jung will treat her well.

Wook tells Hae Soo to take care of her health and forget all the past, just think what the future can bring.

Soo, I am sure you know what I feel. To understand is not to be sad.

Wook tap Hae Soo's shoulder.

Tell her she need to go.

Then give one last parting. 

This life is over...

Davichi OST Forgetting you. 

Both of them smiled at each other. 

Hae Soo looking at the palace once last time.

She gives a sad face.

MY QUESTION IS WOOK HELPING HAE SOO OR YEONHWA?

WW remained cunning until the end.
I think he's helped YH, not HS.
First, why should WW make a confession at WS about his past relationship with HS? It because he wanted to spoil relations WS and HS for the sake of YH. He sacrificed the happiness of someone he once loved for the sake of her sister
Second, he's selfish. He didn't want  HS with WS. He was jealous and revenge in HS and WS.

And that makes me wonder why HS was so stupid. She strongly believed in WW until the end, conversely she doubted WS's sincerity also until the end.

Why did the writer create HS characters to be like this?
So do not be surprised if we assume that HS wasn't sincere love WS. There are doubts on HS in loving WS. Whether it because the premonition which she saw about WS which makes her doubt?

• Like 12

CONGRATS EVERYONE WOOK BECAME THE HERO...DAMN !! IT TOOK 19 EPI'S TO REALIZE THAT!!

AND YEON HWA GOT WHAT SHE WANTED(I M PUKING FOR THE 100th TIME WHILE WRITING THIS)!!

Basically GHJ travelled to goryeo to spread the glory of Wook and YH..with WS remaining as a villain till ep 20..

• Like 21

Seriously, I hope the writer is playing a trick on us like the episode 17 case and redeem the plot at episode 20. 

Out of all these mess, Hae Soo and Wang So didn't realize that their relationship is affected the most. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Agree!! HS does not deserve WS. Glad she left the palace. She shud just die & return to present time. She is too stupid to see things clearly

thank you. i totally agree. i feel like the script writer made haesoo look so stupid AND BIPOLAR.

she forgives every evil person in the show and abandoned wang so who was with her all the while... 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

WW remained cunning until the end.
I think he's helped YH, not HS.
First, why should WW make a confession at WS about his past relationship with HS? It because he wanted to spoil relations WS and HS for the sake of YH. He sacrificed the happiness of someone he once loved for the sake of her sister
Second, he's selfish. He didn't want  HS with WS. He was jealous and revenge in HS and WS.

And that makes me wonder why HS was so stupid. She strongly believed in WW until the end, conversely she doubted WS's sincerity also until the end.

Why did the writer create HS characters to be like this?
So do not be surprised if we assume that HS wasn't sincere love WS. There are doubts on HS in loving WS. Whether it because the premonition which she saw about WS which makes her doubt?

I am seriously face-palming after this episode. 

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif Me chanting for my emotional health after this episode. I am furious about everything in this episode. 

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

RIGHT! WELL SAID! I'm really in a disbelief here.. she stick at Wook's side despite of the countless of broken promises... and holy HE EVEN TURNED HIS BACK ON HER when she needed him the most. How can she not do that with Wang So? How will I accept this fact? scratching-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Broken promises she might held on, but spilled blood? nuh uh. Soo is the type that hates to see everyone around her suffer.

• Like 6