[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, roneddski said:

I'm surprised Wook has not spilled the beans about the tea poisoning scheme yet after Yeonhwa just threw him under the bus.. Now that Queen Yoo is dead, he is the only person to know.. And to think that Won can still somehow miraculously remain unscathed after so many major happenings to his fellow brothers around him..

Now that you mention it, yes I wonder why Won is still alive! Cause I know in the C version, Won and Wook died.. Hmm.. Maybe we'll know about his fate tomorrow?? 

27 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

EVeryoe left. He's all alone, with a woman he doesn't love. I can't imagine how would his life be after this? The throne is a lonely seat, indeed. I can feel his loneliness. Back to square one. Alone, in despair, no love, no family, no friends. My tears are for WangSo. 

Agreed. I do feel sympathetic to him when Baek Ah kneel before him, thats when you knew that Baek Ah's leaving So. And then now Soo. One by one, the people So loved and trusted left him. All because of the throne. All because of he becoming Gwangjong. Guess the throne isn't a good thing after all.. :mellow:

And I don't think we should blame the writer. This is how the original story goes, if you see the C version as well, most of the important elements are there too. The K and C version are just following the original story that was written. So they have no choice but to show these important scenes as it's crucial for the development of the show :)

Yes, I know there's a lot of angst right now, but hopefully we'll all have a nice closure on Soo/So (or should I say Hajin/future So) romance tomorrow~! ^^

• Like 7

Honestly  in the last two weeks I feel like I myself have been broken up, someone I am close to died and I am going through my everyday life with a heavy heart, this is NOT healthy in any way, I honestly cannot wait for all to be over, I am not only angry or saddened because of the 100% sad ending that will happen but for all the inconsistency of the characters that have been shown in the last episodes, I don't recognize any of them and it makes me furious also to see that the bad/villains are getting away without penance.

I don't require absolute justice but HS parting with WW with a smile and no hard feelings while she leaves WS and they separate with misunderstandings, jealousy and too much pain between them is just too much for me to bear.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

Strange isn't it? BA and HS... both stood by WS throughout the years of hardship.... Then, he became a great man, with greater burden, and everyone suddenly decides to be a little bit selfish and leave. Which will make him all alone, and depressed, and ruthless. Just so great.

MLSHR, where's my sanity? I lost it somewhere back in Ep13.

I personally think this was bad writing... At least just in this episode. The writer was trying to make reasons for everyone to leave So.

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

This episode p.i.s.s.e.d me off the most argh. I don't get Haesoo at all and trust me I'm trying too so what when things get tough and the table turns on you being the cause of everything you "walk away" that's all you can do? She's so weak.... But even before this her reason for wanting to leave was CR more weak argh. What happened to her old words "I'll never change" if you trust me when she first put concealer on him? Don't want to call her a hypocrite but omg... Girl is always changing and using all the brothers to reach her what she thinks is happyland. It didn't go the way she want with So, she jumps to using Jung yuck.

Can't wait to see her regret her decision lone for So and pass like that. At the end of the day she did it to herself. 

So at least loved her unconditionally through the mess. Her love not up to his level since she can jump brothers. We don't see So jumping to YW. Soo to me at this point does not deserve his love...idk how she's going to redeem herself to me? Right things are happening all bad things are happening around So, he needs you the most yet you leave because it's too much for you? That's not love. She wants to be where it's most suitable.... Her love changes because she can't adapt and stand strong for it. 

There you go. 118.gif

• Like 10

i must said ... you guys awesome ... those who make premonition about the last scene of this episode ... HS with solemn face, look like want to cry ...

WOW!

i scream when i saw that scene ... you all great analyst :D

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I hate this episode

Why WH has to commit suicide? Can't she just talk to her people? I don't understand it yet.

And YH consummating the marriage with WS ? I HATE YOU STUPID WRITER, ARE YOU LISTEN TO ME????? I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HS is marrying Jung and leave the palace? I DON'T CARE. GO LIVE YOUR LIFE.

YH and Won don't get their karma? WHY DON'T YOU TWO JUST DIE ALREADY??? SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH

GOD, I EVEN HATE WANG SO NOW......

I HATE EVERY THING :angry:

I am so sorry for the rant. I need to get this out of my system. This episode is depressing, I can't even cry.

I need to watch running man, go to sleep and hope next morning I can think clearly.

Right now, I just can't :(

Heartbroken :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Okay, now I am crying, finally :bawling:

I'm pissed with tonite's episode. Wow!! Wook become hero now? Won still alive? He shud be boil to death. Wook? Dont get me started. :angry:

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, cojulie said:

OMG I'm dying reading @qwenli's recaps!  Someone post a RAW already - I can't wait til lunch!  

I CAN NOT BELIEVE WS GAVE UP HIS BODY TO YH FOR BETRAYING WOOK.  WS I'm so mad at you right now!  This was not supposed to happen til AFTER HS is gone!!!

It is better than to give his body and mind and soul and everything to a woman who only make promises and never really care about his feeling anyway. At least YH dare to sacrificed the most important in her life to be as Wang So people....considering someone who choose to blame him and leave after causing chaos in everything....oh gosh I'm so evil right now.... yoyo113

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

I personally think this was bad writing... At least just in this episode. The writer was trying to make reasons for everyone to leave So.

Not necessarily "bad" writing. But "rushed" writing, definitely.

I understand HS leaving. Because she really doesn't have a place by WS's side.

BA leaving? That's kinda hard to wrap my head around. It just came so suddenly. And unlike HS, BA is valuable to WS. The WH crisis began at around 10-minute mark of the episode. By the 20-minute mark, WH dead and BA leaving. WTH?????

But I think the problem basically is the 20-episode length.

Well, I say "I think"....... but my brain isn't really working. So I might change my mind tomorrow.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

I give up. I honestly kinda regret even shipping this couple from the start now that they've been executed out this way. I don't know if I even want them to meet each other in the modern era because this episode just made no sense based on a lot of what we've seen of everyone's character thus far. It's like all rationality just went through the window in this episode.

Give me happy Goryeo back when King Taejo was still on the throne - evil mom was much easier to sit through than watching all of this unfold.

@Thuc-NghiT My feeling to I don't even want them meeting in modern time and if they do I want Ws to run for the k-hills or to another country..

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, thenagain said:

this writer tho....

meticulously and steadily builds a subtle nuanced romance based on mutual respect, understanding, and love over 16 episodes only to crash all that hard work into the ground and with three sloppy rushed  episodes where every promise/progress we've seen them make is forgotten. 

Am I supposed to feel relief when the OTP breaks up? I'm so confused. So and Soo have devolved, no one is happy, no one is making sense. Their relationship all of a sudden became exhausting. Like Soo said, "let's end it before I hate you."

I'm still sad though but it's like finding out that the one couple from your group of friends broke up and everyone is relieved. You know that couple, high drama, always fighting, bad communication, that one. 

• Like 11

If they are doing the transportation back to the modern times part.. for tomorrow's episode, I hope they do it quicker.. maybe within the first 20 ~ 25 mins.. so that we can escape this depressing Goryeo era sooner.. quit seeing a triumphant YH sitting in her Queen's position.. and the cursed throne.. bid farewell to all the schemings, killings, dying, leaving, crying... and maybe have abit more time to develop the story of a possible HS and WS encounter in the future.. Fingers crossed

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey you, Gwangjong!

I have another message for you.

You see me? And all the fans on this thread?

We are smarter than HaeSoo.... a HELL LOT smarter!!!

And I promise you, none of us is as evil as the b**** YeonHwa.

So, need a Queen? Pick one from here. Anyone! ANYONE AT ALL! Just throw a stone, see where it lands.

Believe me, you'll still end up with someone better than those two.

Sigh...... I'm sick of this.

LOL I have been rooting for HS, but after this episode. Those lines, those blank ignorant stares, those chirpy smile when she left.

Yes, I'm with you on this. :mellow: 

I have never felt the need to bash the writer/ director up until now. Couldn't have it anymore. This epi sucks!

Ladies in Goryeo died cause they're stupid, the one who survive is snake. Good luck Goryeo men. Better find your way to transport to 21st century.

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I'm angry too. The snake Won stil alive. That richard simmons YH wish comes true. She betrayed Wook & So will grant her wish. Stupid HS still blame So for killing Chae Ryung. HS better quickly die & return to present time

I was busy , so thank God ,  I didn't watch the live streaming ..  after reading this I won't watch ep.19.. I will wait for 20 and watch them both with subs.

I love myself enough to not let the writer, the PD, the Drama  ruin my Halloween mood! :sweatingbullets:

Easy-A-Bye.gif

• Like 11

Dear all,

We've prayed for a happy ending regardless of how slim of a chance this may be.  I want to keep on hoping but I'm not sure how tomorrow's episode will be...

Happy endings?

"There are no happy endings.  Endings are the saddest part. So[soo couple] give me a happy middle and a very happy start"  - adapted from Shel Silverstein

Current imagination --> HS slashing all hopes for a happy ending in Goryeo. Sigh

tumblr_obwt3a67OB1vyd6hgo8_400.gif

credit: scarletheart-ryeo.tumblr.com

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

How could Hae Soo plead for Wook? She is just the most self-centered character in this drama. First, she went ballistic for a murderer (CR) and now she pleaded for her ex-lover. Not to mention her mistrust towards Wang So that caused the lives of Prince Eun and his wife. The offenses of Hae Soo against Wang So is getting longer. I think it is more tragic for them to be together. They may love each other but I don't think they are meant for each other.  Well, I don't really think Hae Soo genuinely loves Wang So. She totally does not deserve him.

Wang So is just too soft to these people. Wooks is still alive. Won is still alive. Hae So is unscathed. If it was during King Tae Jo, she probably would have ended up like Lady Oh. Why Jung runs around like an arrogant fool?

• Like 11

my personal opinion ... i dont hate the episode at all

i felt sad for WH and BA yes ... i felt angry for WW-8th and WW-9th yes ... i felt MEH for WJ and YH yes ... i felt OMEFG to HS yes ... i felt ARGH to WS yes ... 

but really i dont hate it at all, this is the episode where the end will coming toward to new beginning, nope! not new beginning as WJ married with HS ... i didnt acknowledge it ... but the beginning of life of HS as GHJ in the future ... i really eager want to know whats waiting for her ...

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

How could Hae Soo plead for Wook? She is just the most self-centered character in this drama. First, she went ballistic for a murderer (CR) and now she pleaded for her ex-lover. Not to mention her mistrust towards Wang So that caused the lives of Prince Eun and his wife. The offenses of Hae Soo against Wang So is getting longer. I think it is more tragic for them to be together. They may love each other but I don't think they are meant for each other.  Well, I don't really think Hae Soo genuinely loves Wang So. She totally does not deserve him.

Agree!! HS does not deserve WS. Glad she left the palace. She shud just die & return to present time. She is too stupid to see things clearly

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

Now that you mention it, yes I wonder why Won is still alive! Cause I know in the C version, Won and Wook died.. Hmm.. Maybe we'll know about his fate tomorrow?? 

Agreed. I do feel sympathetic to him when Baek Ah kneel before him, thats when you knew that Baek Ah's leaving So. And then now Soo. One by one, the people So loved and trusted left him. All because of the throne. All because of he becoming Gwangjong. Guess the throne isn't a good thing after all.. :mellow:

And I don't think we should blame the writer. This is how the original story goes, if you see the C version as well, most of the important elements are there too. The K and C version are just following the original story that was written. So they have no choice but to show these important scenes as it's crucial for the development of the show :)

Yes, I know there's a lot of angst right now, but hopefully we'll all have a nice closure on Soo/So (or should I say Hajin/future So) romance tomorrow~! ^^

I think it's mainly that it's written to closely to the C-drama but it doesn't make sense because the characters were set up a  bit differently than what the C-version showed and two different histories as well so although some some scenes and plots are able to be copied-pasted without much hassle, it's been showing in the last few episodes how discordant the original storyline fits up with the way the writer presented the characters and the way that this drama has been edited. It's a bit frustrating. Maybe if the drama had been as long as the C-version everything could have been more well-thought out in terms of editing because it's honestly frustrating to have these random scenes that don't make sense of what we've seen thus far. I could at least reason out stuff in Episode 17 and 18 but this episode just makes me want to strangle everyone.

• Like 14