[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I feel sorry for NO ONE

He goes and marries the most vile character, while she continuously not trust him. And I don't know what took place but she refused to marry him. I like her new husband. He is cute, loyal and so very patient. 

• Like 8

sorry dear writer, but this does not make sense. That WS is so furious about the relation of HS and WW,  does not make sense. WS always could sensed the things that concerned him and HS. He had so many hints that WW could be the person that HS loved in the past. Furthermore, he had an agreement with HS- never lied to eachother, and when they do not want to reveal something the had the liberty to say to each other "i prefer not to talk about this". So, what the hell is this now?

In a previous post of mine, I argued that WS should have guessed about HS and WW relation. A relation that as far as we know was limited to a kiss on the forehead, some hugs and some meetings. I still  maintain what i said back then, simply because are consistent to  WS character. If I had to  reason  his today reaction I would argue  that now, as WS is under the pressure of the depressive situation that BH and HS want to leave him, that HS made him to spare the life of WW despite the crimes he commited, that he himself trusted so many times WW in the past and WW was never open to him about his feelings  for HS ( which is something he should have done if not on the hairpin incident, definitely on the escape the marriage with taejo plan),  he (WS) now feels betrayed and accepts out of pride and  suffering to be left alone, as he used to live in his forced exile.  But I do not like this reasoning: it is just an excuse fot the poor writting, which (I will repeate it once more) it is forced to be poor at this point, since the writer has to follow the basic  storyline of the  chinese version. Once again I am furious that those totally different and totally beautiful characters of k-version are doomed to  follow an end that does  not suit them. And by a suitable end  i do not mean " a happy end"  with  marriages and children, flowers and song. Already from episode  10 I realized that I wouldnt mind of the pain they had to endure or if HS had to die in the end but  I would be totally happy as long as  HS would finally  love WS in the same way he loves her:  with a love, free of regrets, of misunderstandings, of  stupid expectations- to love him deeply, ardently and yet lightly. But now, it seems as  everything has to melt in a hell of bitterness.  :cold_sweat::confused:

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, devotee said:

I will do other things and pretend that WS never consummated his marriage with YH-snake.  

My pretend conversation be like:

WS:  Are you ready to abandon your brother and your family?

YH:  Yes. I will do anything. Can we go to bed now?

WS:  No. Prove me your ultimate loyalty.  I will reconsider when WW is completely out of the picture. No promises. 

YH:  As you wish Paeha...

Considering she was so mad at So for refusing to let go of HS, I guess she hadn't claimed her 'prize' ---> there, my in denial brain talking :P

• Like 11

How could Hae Soo plead for Wook? She is just the most self-centered character in this drama. First, she went ballistic for a murderer (CR) and now she pleaded for her ex-lover. Not to mention her mistrust towards Wang So that caused the lives of Prince Eun and his wife. The offenses of Hae Soo against Wang So is getting longer. I think it is more tragic for them to be together. They may love each other but I don't think they are meant for each other.  Well, I don't really think Hae Soo genuinely loves Wang So. She totally does not deserve him.

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

MY QUESTION IS WOOK HELPING HAE SOO OR YEONHWA?

In a sense he helped both...YH by getting rid of HS presence around WS ( I'm sorry he will forever be WS for me...no pehaaa here) and HS by helping her attain her wish of freedom...otherwise WS was never going to let her go...The only think i can't stomach is that little speech of rightfulness that he doesn't have...how dare you WW...try to make it like your all friendly and with the best interest in mind...and HS why would you smile ...one thing is to talk to him ...but to give him a shy smile is something he does not deserve.

• Like 10

i hate wang soo for being like this. now he can do anything to keep his throne. HS is just one of his persons

why people dont understand for HS? will she be happy if she stays? she will never be his wife, never be the one and only of wang so anymore. she comes to this world because she wants to live a better life, and now there's only 10 years left, can she just be selfish for once? to live her own life, to forget all the painful things happened ...

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I'm not going to watch it I don't even care about the finale...I'm betraying my king already..I'm flipping tables too because its just as I assume to happen...and that stupid girl still picking side over the one that betrayed her than the one that love her so much...aiiishhh this girl...CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EUN DIED BECAUSE OF YOU AND HER???!!!!!!!! I'm so d@mn pissed to HS because Eun death. I even stay on YH side for this one.  yoyo75 And how come she plead for everyone to be saved and forgiven while she forget all the promises and forget to make the man the sacrifice a lot for her happy...So is sacrificed A LOT for HS......oh darn I'm so hating her right now. yoyo81

My mom say good people die quickly then I know HS is the worst then Yo....she still not dead up to now...and I'm sure the future will be on screen in the last 10 minutes??? or maybe 5???? Just forget to future...Do as you please in Goryeo...you have everyone dead too.... yoyo87

Tomorrow Won died, Wook died...and HS died...too late I'm not exciting anymore to have her die...why don't you let her alive and busy making soaps writer-nim???? Just forget the future...I don't need the same path to have the future only in the last 5 minutes.....I really really really....gawd...forget it....I don't even know what I'm talking about now I will just continue flipping my tables..... yoyo77

Exactly!! I'm so pissed at HS right now, she's so busy defending the brothers from the wolf.. and never considered that the Wolf is hurting too. 

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-13.gif

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I hate this episode

Why WH has to commit suicide? Can't she just talk to her people? I don't understand it yet.

And YH consummating the marriage with WS ? I HATE YOU STUPID WRITER, ARE YOU LISTEN TO ME????? I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HS is marrying Jung and leave the palace? I DON'T CARE. GO LIVE YOUR LIFE.

YH and Won don't get their karma? WHY DON'T YOU TWO JUST DIE ALREADY??? SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH

GOD, I EVEN HATE WANG SO NOW......

I HATE EVERY THING :angry:

I am so sorry for the rant. I need to get this out of my system. This episode is depressing, I can't even cry.

I need to watch running man, go to sleep and hope next morning I can think clearly.

Right now, I just can't :(

Heartbroken :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Okay, now I am crying, finally :bawling:

Everything so wrong for tonight episode :angry::bawling:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, may6 said:

In a sense he helped both...YH by getting rid of HS presence around WS ( I'm sorry he will forever be WS for me...no pehaaa here) and HS by helping her attain her wish of freedom...otherwise WS was never going to let her go...The only think i can't stomach is that little speech of rightfulness that he doesn't have...how dare you WW...try to make it like your all friendly and with the best interest in mind...and HS why would you smile ...one thing is to talk to him ...but to give him a shy smile is something he does not deserve.

I thought he redeemed himself by helping Hae Soo with that confession but in the end he is a mastermind through and through. And that pity nice words at the end to Hae Soo with the fox smile, I don't buy it. 

• Like 9

:tears:

Episode 19:

1. "Whatever that wish is, please grant it for her. I might not be here for long. Soo and The King has distanced themselves." I cried. He turns out to be more than a happy puppy. He's perceptive and caring for his friend.

2. Could someone tell me the exact meaning behind Wo Hee's suicide? Is it to ensure Hubaekje people's lifetime security by becoming the part of Goryeo? or an ultimatum to defy Goryeo until her last breath?

3. Nothing more heartbreaking than our considerate puppy lamenting on why he wasn't being more considerate.

4. Man... So basically repeat the same thing he done for Hae Soo to Baek Ah. He goes miles to protect the ones he love but forgot that they are human with feelings; he robbed them of their rights to decide and control the course of their own destiny.

"I know that. Still, I cannot accept it. I am not worthy to serve you, Your Majesty."

and the bitter part would be the moment you realize that So done it with the best intentions in mind. It's the only way he know how to love.

5. Yeon Hwa's blaming Hae Soo for the fate of her brother. And that tears. You might want to show me an antagonist with feelings but uhhhh..... the first straw would be when he tried to protect you! with Yo also blaming her. This has become a parade of pointing fingers for all I care. -_- Stop blaming Hae Soo for every bad life decisions you made, duh!

6. Soo confronting So for framing Wook with the dead eagle. So reminds her that it is as it should be for such a snake he has been. In typical makjang drama this development I would root like crazy (the main character who raise hell to those who hurts them the most in the name of revenge) but now... 

This is So:

"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth."   
- Code of Hammurabi

and this is Soo's retort:

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind."
- Anonymous

7. Soo telling Wook to go Elsa.

Hasil gambar untuk less is more zen pencils

but Soo, you had let go so much, look at you now... :fearful:

8. Wook repays his debt for saving him by revealing their past affair, thus release Soo to marry Jung and a way out of the palace. It's a win-win solution. (WHO AM I KIDDING WHO IS EVEN THE WINNER HERE GAH)

9. "I never let go of Soo. Soo is the one who decide to let me go."

My poor heart. He deliberately fumed at Hae Soo to give her an excuse to let him go; for the sake of her happiness. Perhaps So realize that they simply aren't meant for each other. 

10. they do not show us the preview for the last ep. this is an indication for a happy ending. 

More I think about it, this episode is like an onion; you have to peel it layer by layer while your eyes sting like crazy. Every intrigue and moves are being revealed inception style.

NOW WHERE IS THAT HAPPY ENDING?! :angry:

• Like 20

Seriously, I have to see the SBS version because right now, I don't feel pity for any of the characters at all. They are flawed through and through. I am a bit furious at the writing in this episode. The editing is rushed as well. I feel like in this episode, the writing and the characters are butchered in so many ways. 

I hope the writer make closure for the whole plot in the last episode. I don't know what she is thinking. This episode is a bit worse than the episode 17. 

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 11

11 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

I'm so mad that I can't even mourn for my poor Baek Ah in this episode blacko-emoticon-11.gif Won is still kicking alive, YH about to get her utmost desire.. Wook became a hero, WS been cold-bloodedly rejected by HS throughout the episode..and HS now I have to agree with @briseis that HS has this sheer hypocrisy. I can't really accept how she put all the blame towards Wang So, as if she can't hear or see he's real intention.. 

I'm angry too. The snake Won stil alive. That richard simmons YH wish comes true. She betrayed Wook & So will grant her wish. Stupid HS still blame So for killing Chae Ryung. HS better quickly die & return to present time

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Basically, the writer started off with base of the novel and completely different characters with different back stories and personalities then ended it with shoe-horning every single character into their chinese counterpart to keep the ending the same. Well everyone except Wang So, I think many didn't like the 4th prince in the c-version at the end for how ruthless he became (I know many preferred the 8th or 14th) but here everyone can understand Wang So.

the back story of the 4th prince was good and believable that we wont have a hard time understanding the pain he had all the way from his childhood, and the personality he portrayed on the entire series.. (LJG is daebak in his character), but the writing, way onto the end.. i could not say anymore...

i agree about the c-version, that's also im asking a while ago if the 4th there has any backstory or was just plain bad boy...

• Like 7

Sighs. Honestly, HS has been getting on my nerves from the last few episodes. I feel like she can't hold onto WS as strongly as she did Wok. I mean..whatever Wok did, she always had some faith that he had reasons and that he would keep his words, come back to her..etc. but with WS, i just feel like she isn't as strong. At some point we all believed that when SoSoo couple finally got together, they will love each other even more than the previous. But..sighs i have been pulling hair and complaining angrily to my sis about how i am annoyed by HS actions. 

With all this, a 'staring with a smile " ending would probably be better after all. Trust me. I don't like endings like that. But seeing how annoyed i am with HS, i think this ending would at least remind me that there will be some kind of happiness for SoSoo in the modern era. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, chaiko said:

i hate wang soo for being like this. now he can do anything to keep his throne. HS is just one of his persons

why people dont understand for HS? will she be happy if she stays? she will never be his wife, never be the one and only of wang so anymore. she comes to this world because she wants to live a better life, and now there's only 10 years left, can she just be selfish for once? to live her own life, to forget all the painful things happened ...

Yes, Soo deserves to be happy but what I don't understand is why she seems to love/help/forgive everyone other than the one person she claims to be in love with. I don't buy that she had this EPIC love for So because everyone else is more important to her. And that's where my dissatisfaction with her character stems from and why I tend to be more sympathetic to So, whose feelings for her are clear as day.

So might be just as culpable as Soo in the demise of their relationship but you wouldn't be able to tell from the sheer amount of what-the-fuckery she gets up to.

• Like 15

i

1 minute ago, Rose34 said:

I thought he redeemed himself by helping Hae Soo with that confession but in the end he is a mastermind through and through. And that pity nice words at the end to Hae Soo with the fox smile, I don't buy it. 

yes it might look like an action of good will and intension , and it might in fact be...but  by doing what he did he also helped Yh so i can only look at his actions as a sword of double edge ...causing more harm than good...and Yh was the one who asked him...so nooo...i'm sorry at this point i don't care about him 

• Like 4

I give up. I honestly kinda regret even shipping this couple from the start now that they've been executed out this way. I don't know if I even want them to meet each other in the modern era because this episode just made no sense based on a lot of what we've seen of everyone's character thus far. It's like all rationality just went through the window in this episode.

Give me happy Goryeo back when King Taejo was still on the throne - evil mom was much easier to sit through than watching all of this unfold.

• Like 21