[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

LOL..dont worry..but something in me is telling me to stay positive..really! 

Since most of the things happnd in today's epi..i think they will show a brief moment in 21st century, with them getting together..i am 100% sure about that!!!

Aren't you the optimistic one. Sigh. I don't know anything anymore. Haven't seen 19 but looks like if I do watch it I'm gonna flip tables throughout the whole episode. I'll watch it together with 20. I'm not holding onto anything anymore, tired from staying positive, so drained of energy. The final better compensate us. 

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, eunki said:

One thing I am really angry about is YH, WHO ARE YOU to BLAME HS ???

I was so angry too. She bears so much responsibility for so many of the events, way to pass the buck. 

vkDxIlU.jpg

Edit: I use a lot of strong language in real life and I've been holding back on the forum because of the rules. But YH is just the WORST.

• Like 11

I'm not going to watch it I don't even care about the finale...I'm betraying my king already..I'm flipping tables too because its just as I assume to happen...and that stupid girl still picking side over the one that betrayed her than the one that love her so much...aiiishhh this girl...CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EUN DIED BECAUSE OF YOU AND HER???!!!!!!!! I'm so d@mn pissed to HS because Eun death. I even stay on YH side for this one.  yoyo75 And how come she plead for everyone to be saved and forgiven while she forget all the promises and forget to make the man the sacrifice a lot for her happy...So is sacrificed A LOT for HS......oh darn I'm so hating her right now. yoyo81

My mom say good people die quickly then I know HS is the worst than Yo....she still not dead up to now...and I'm sure the future will be on screen in the last 10 minutes??? or maybe 5???? Just forget to future...Do as you please in Goryeo...you have everyone dead too.... yoyo87

Tomorrow Won died, Wook died...and HS died...too late I'm not exciting anymore to have her die...why don't you let her alive and busy making soaps writer-nim???? Just forget the future...I don't need the same path to have the future only in the last 5 minutes.....I really really really....gawd...forget it....I don't even know what I'm talking about now I will just continue flipping my tables..... yoyo77

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

EVeryoe left. He's all alone, with a woman he doesn't love. I can't imagine how would his life be after this? The throne is a lonely seat, indeed. I can feel his loneliness. Back to square one. Alone, in despair, no love, no family, no friends. My tears are for WangSo. 

At least he still has Jimong. 

I know im in the minority here and probably everywhere else but I got the closure I wanted for Wook & Haesoo; so this episode was not too sad for me...and I'm totally on #teamhaesooleavingthepalace...y would anyone want to stay there even for a sec after the countless deaths of ppl that you've come to love. If I were Haesoo, not only would I have left ages ago but I would have done so doing the gigolo 

• Like 5

I wish they had fleshed out Woohee's death a bit more. Her suddenly jumping like that just felt way too abrupt. They could've explained that better, but as usual, I feel like the explanations probably ended on the cutting room floor. Sigh. Poor Baek Ah. He's lost two loves...and speaking of Baek Ah, I do have to say that his little speech about being selfish is perhaps, more appropriate and fitting for So, who is currently showing his selfishness and ignoring that Soo isn't meant to live in the palace. His determination to keep Soo is an indication of his naiveté when it comes to personal relationships. After all, love isn't enough to sustain a relationship. There are so many other factors that come to play.

When it comes to Soo...well, I wish the writer had done her character much more justice (so much has been wasted and so much frustration could have been avoided!!!), but there are several truthful things that she said throughout the episode. As for her smiling as she left, it's because the experience of leaving the palace is a bittersweet one. There are many happy memories that have taken place there, but she cannot forget the horrifying and heartbreaking ones either. Poor Soo. She needs to die and head to the future already.

I hope our final episode will give us the following things - first, that Soo's death + consequences of it will all take place within the first 30 minutes of the show so that the rest of the episode will take place in the future, that Wook will reveal the role that Yeonhwa has played in all the royal bloodshed, that Won will die (the more torturous, the better, why is he still alive and well???), and that SoSoo will get an ending that they and the viewers all deserve, haha. Whether it's bittersweet or happy, let's end on a high note please. TT____TT

We've gone through tons of ups and downs everyone, but our ride is finally almost at its end. Thanks for the great memories. ❤

• Like 16

Honesty i don't really understand what love is supposed to mean? I have no experience in love or relationships but my theoretical perception of love is trying to understand each other and supporting other half through his/her tough times. Don't get me wrong i do understand hs suffocation and idealism most of the tomes, but there still remains a fact that she abandoned ws at his lowest. I know ws is no saint, but stil he sold his love more to me than hs. I respect hs sacrifice and that was really huge(something i would have never done, but then i wouldn't have love a real life ws too). Hs kept everything bottled up inside her, hs-ws never seem to have shared hs frustrations or it was because it was never shown. But as audience i tend to understand and sympathies with ws actions more(trust me its not because LJG is a hot guy), but hs never makes me root for her. Why hs-ws should be together? This is the question i have been asking myself now a days. Because she makes ws happy? Because she offers him comfort from heavy palace life? But when one real situation (and a tricky one comes hs backs out, today i didn't see episode so BA rejection also doesn't sit well with me). When there came a test of loyalty both did fail. External factors mattered more to them than the person they knew. Both ws and hs are destroying and hurting each other, its best they separate. I don't believe that i am rooting for my otp to separate, because they both operate on different frequency.

I have major tiff about hs stand regarding CR betrayal. She treats it so lightly like CR mistakenly pinched a prince.she killed someone, how is she sk sure that cr was genuine towards her? How come she doesn't extend the same faith to ws? What the hell she even shows faith in ww?

Ws how dare u sleep with yh?

On a side note ws said he will never set eyes on hs again, seems like some kind of foreshadowing. Hs is going to for alone and ws will not be able to see her again.

• Like 20

1 minute ago, outofspace said:

I wish they had fleshed out Woohee's death a bit more. Her suddenly jumping like that just felt way too abrupt. They could've explained that better, but as usual, I feel like the explanations probably ended on the cutting room floor. Sigh. Poor Baek Ah. He's lost two loves...and speaking of Baek Ah, I do have to say that his little speech about being selfish is perhaps, more appropriate and fitting for So, who is currently showing his selfishness and ignoring that Soo isn't meant to live in the palace. His determination to keep Soo is an indication of his naiveté when it comes to personal relationships. After all, love isn't enough to sustain a relationship. There are so many other factors that come to play.

When it comes to Soo...well, I wish the writer had done her character much more justice (so much has been wasted and so much frustration could have been avoided!!!), but there are several truthful things that she said throughout the episode. As for her smiling as she left, it's because the experience of leaving the palace is a bittersweet one. There are many happy memories that have taken place there, but she cannot forget the horrifying and heartbreaking ones either. Poor Soo. She needs to die and head to the future already.

I hope our final episode will give us the following things - first, that Soo's death + consequences of it will all take place within the first 30 minutes of the show so that the rest of the episode will take place in the future, that Wook will reveal the role that Yeonhwa has played in all the royal bloodshed, that Won will die (the more torturous, the better, why is he still alive and well???), and that SoSoo will get an ending that they and the viewers all deserve, haha. Whether it's bittersweet or happy, let's end on a high note please. TT____TT

We've gone through tons of ups and downs everyone, but our ride is finally almost at its end. Thanks for the great memories. ❤

All of this!!! I was so relieved after this episode because I was like finally only one more episode and this show will lose its gripe on me! Like Hae Su, I want to be free!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, phenyl said:

hs and me totally in love ws,:wub: but not gwangjong:crazy:...the thore is lonely and scary.Throne= mad man maker

That's it! Thanks for pointing it out! I feel the same! HS loves WS, not GJ. I think she would hate herself (because YH blames her for the reasons of Brothers Killing and she couldn't be herself in the palace) and for the worst, she would hate WS in the end if she keeps in the palace, so she decides to leave the palace so she could keep a nice memories of him and love him for distance (I mean the one she is falling in love wasn't in that palace anymore)? (Like her quote in the end of this episode?) I know it was such a stupid or cheesy reasons but I think there's possibility that was the case?

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey you, Gwangjong!

I have another message for you.

You see me? And all the fans on this thread?

We are smarter than HaeSoo.... a HELL LOT smarter!!!

And I promise you, none of us is as evil as the b**** YeonHwa.

So, need a Queen? Pick one from here. Anyone! ANYONE AT ALL! Just throw a stone, see where it lands.

Believe me, you'll still end up with someone better than those two.

Sigh...... I'm sick of this.

mouse-girl-emoticon-09.gifmouse-girl-emoticon-09.gif LOL, let's say together to himhappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 8

2 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

GOSH!......After reading your all live recap, I think I don't dare to watch it. It's look like YH is the winner, she puts all the blames to HS, and that stupid girl really thought that the cause of all incidents come from her. What the H?  YH is the only winner throughout the games. She doesn't have to take any responsibility....how can writer nim let go of YH just like nothing happened to her? 

As far as today's recap goes, to think that YH got to sleep with Wang So is just so unfair to Hae Seo. Besides, it is just pure disgusting. She is his sister, half or not!

Let's hope tomorrow we will see some punishments on her for all her evil crimes!!  Or else!!!

• Like 5

1. Why would WH have to jump off the balcony? To sacrifice? I applaud her for what she did to her people, its a noble thing to do but sometimes suicide is just not the best answer for everything. Its sad to see BA and her people who cries out of the palace when she jumped. I know may be by her death, she can protect BA but IDK there must be something we can do, arghh. Ahhh how irony death affected more to those who are living than the one gone.

2. POOR WANG SO! I feel sad for him. How alone he is right now when everyone he loved is leaving him. If I in his shoes, I'm gonna be like him too. What is love when theres nothing left anymore. And its sad when he said, that is not him that letting HS go but its her that leave him. HS walked away... and so much I want to understand her but I cant help but feeling bad to WS.

3. I'm ready for next episode. I dont have any expectation anymore, I just want to see a happy ending now. Thank you.

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, cojulie said:

OMG I'm dying reading @qwenli's recaps!  Someone post a RAW already - I can't wait til lunch!  

I CAN NOT BELIEVE WS GAVE UP HIS BODY TO YH FOR BETRAYING WOOK.  WS I'm so mad at you right now!  This was not supposed to happen til AFTER HS is gone!!!

WHY DID HE DO THAT. i can't with this... please tell me he didn't touch her at all or something adsfgdhdgdh tell me they didn't do it...... omg i just can't. does he think HS will understand this too. good thing she left without knowing this!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Aren't you the optimistic one. Sigh. I don't know anything anymore. Haven't seen 19 but looks like if I do watch it I'm gonna flip tables throughout the whole episode. I'll watch it together with 20. I'm not holding onto anything anymore, tired from staying positive, so drained of energy. The final better compensate us. 

I am actually numb now..because i am so damn drained by watching this show..all my emotions have been drained to the power of x100000

But i am actually trying to stay positive for tmr!

*Sigh*

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, soorani said:

I completely agree. These scenes weren't well executed on-screen ( probably because of the lack of time to wrap up everything) and yes,they could have parted ways in a much better way and that would probably fit their characters even more ( my fave is So letting her go once he realised how much the palace was killing her). *sigh* I wish they would keep adapting things instead of just copy and past the cversion ending...

Basically, the writer started off with base of the novel and completely different characters with different back stories and personalities then ended it with shoe-horning every single character into their chinese counterpart to keep the ending the same. Well everyone except Wang So, I think many didn't like the 4th prince in the c-version at the end for how ruthless he became (I know many preferred the 8th or 14th) but here everyone can understand Wang So.

• Like 16