[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

HS busy at the kitchen. Lady SG come and tell her to leave coz she is done with her work that day. HS leave happily she then run to her room, put on make up and wear pink dress.

She decorate the gazebo fro Eun birthday party, she even stick Eun drawing on the wall. Drunk Eun walking thru hallway try to going home. HS cme and get him hahahahahahah Eun see HS become three....

BA and Jung searching for Eun, they meet with general daughter who wear the bear skin  hahahah they scared and scream.

Eun is so happy seeing what HS prepared for him. HS thanked him for become the first friend for her since she come to goryeo. HS said I have present for you, she then sing happy birthday for Eun she then dance too in front of Eun. So pass them and laugh to see HS. YH notice that All the princes show up and smiling to see HS performance.  They all praising her and ask her to do it one more time but Eun againts it saying that its my present so she cannot do that again. HS then sing again in front of the princes. 

Wook is really in love with her. All the princes enjoy her singing with smile in their face. Only So that have sad eye while looking at HS. 

• Like 23

enters the bear lady tapping at the 10th.

Mr prince...

who are you?

soon deok?

she finally remove the bear fur: happy birthday, this is for you.

10th barks at her. do you hate me?

everyone backs off at the bear.

she is disappointed that they dont like her bear gift.

yo: what did So give you?

10th: his attendance is already a surprise

Yo: there is only one sort of special gift in the world, then he whisper to the 10th

10th: he wont do that.

cut to So sitting by a pond throwing pebbles.

• Like 22