[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

@apqaria, I hear what you are saying. Dahae has the look of a genuinely happy bride but Zhoumi seems to be deep in thought. I think this may just be a promotional shot for the drama but Zhoumi's expression does look a bit off. Perhaps the reason we feel this way is because Dahae is looking at the camera/us and Zhoumi is not....I hope he feels comfortable around Dahae because I can totally understand it if he finds it all a bit intimidating to begin with.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ELY_397 I am also hoping this is not the final version of drama poster but in all cases I am still happy with it because my girl looks gorgeous there :) 

And looking at this pictures again, I noticed mother-in-low's hair is too messy than when we saw her in the market in the other shoots. Did both her and her daughter in low had a fight with each other or with some others?? :D

12219383_1040835619307191_64471408879298

Aq I can understand you, to me maybe Zhoumi still inexperienced in giving the perfect vibe for the drama pic poster. More like model doing his stuff.

if from experienced actor, even just looking at the pic, we can feel the sexual tension, the chemistry, the mood.

e.g

uWEuTmK.jpg

A1OZYjx.jpg

I am missing Joe too samzz! Not sure if I am ready to see passionate kisses between Dahae and Zhoumi yet...I would prefer to see skinship and kisses flowing naturally from their onscreen chemistry rather than doing it for the sake of it. It would be nice to see some acting chemistry and longing glances at each other to begin with.:wub:

PS you mentioned there were >100 kisses in LA. I counted and there were less than 10...Where did the other 90 go? Am frustrated because I didnt get to see the imaginary wall kiss before it got cut, and that was supposed to be the hottest one :angry:!

@samzz May be you are right but if this is really happen to be the final version for the drama poster and they got satisfied to decide to go with it, so I would actually put more blame on the photographer or director because guidance is very important in such cases. 

Actually I don't take those kind of pictures/posters to do any judgement (either on chemistry or acting) because I saw before awkward and bad posters/pictures with couples who are experienced actors and had much chemistry later in the drama. And this is case in point ^^

20110707-Scent-of-Woman_2.jpg

But generally I am trying to avoid any comparison or expectation in my mind because it would be so unfair to Zhou Mi given his acting experience. I didn't see him in anything before so I just want to see what he can give us and hope he did work and prepare hard for this role. I am so ready for him to surprise me ;) 

@Annya Actually my problem with that picture/poster is not about familiarity between our couple because I am not feeling they are uncomfortable in it :D

My problem is with the emotions/feeling they want to convey from characters in it and this is usually requested from actors/models when they do such a photo-shoot. So, I am not sure what they are feeling for each other. Are they a happy couple (I would expected both to smile in that case or looking into each other eyes) or are a fake couple who hate each other (I would expect a different pose and no smile or different expression on Da-hae's face in that case). The major difference between their expressions makes me confused how I should feel about their characters together and didn't give me the impression I had when I read their character description or the plot.

Don't know if you get what I mean but I may be reading too much into this single picture. In any case it seems it is my feeling alone, which is actually good thing ;)

oops dear OK i understood what you are talking abt.I thought and took it otherway.From that point of view u are correct DH is happy but Zhoumi expression doesn't tells us abt any feeling.Not sure abt happy couple if u look at DH then its feel happy but not zhoumi lol They are supposed to be Best couple :wub: I don't get it when DH is smiling why not him ,i think the photographer must have instructed him so.

I didn't think so much that why i didn't get u now i understood what u mean ;) Lets wait and watch for more.

And the pic even i noticed like they fought with someone and are sitting on bench DH and her MIL.But seeing her MIL elegant pic i was wondering why they were dress as country bumpkin.

ELY, for your eyes only-but I can bet we are not going to see these type of kissing in CC, -still cannot imagine lol.

I told you Dahae can kiss, passionately

kissing with eyes close by something-Dahae has done that too, hehehe

and to me, the wall kissing scene in HK-Dahae is a bit stiff compared to LA wall kissing.

b3119313b07eca8005bf0b7c912397dda04483f6

ohj4.jpgohj10.jpg

j11.jpg

ohj8.jpg

maybe the wedding photo that the expression of a man who is forced to marry??....i'm sure dahae can make zm fall in love :Dand i'm sure as always acting dahae will amazeB)we know ahead of PD right? sooooo i can't wait for this drama ...especially sweet kiss in episode:wub:

TQ samzz for pic if i am not wrong its DH in black outfit on left side.Not only that pic but many place will be familiar when we watch drama.I don't know how i will manage to keep HK out of mind when watching BC.We will lots of memory attached to cha jae won and Amone with those places.:wub:

They made more updates about the drama in the Baidu page adding more secondary characters. But I am confused at the second female lead, is she playing 2 characters??!!! I see her name and picture twice or am I imagining things??

http://baike.baidu.com/item/最佳情侣/18754030

Also I think the story is more around the male lead character (his story and background) than I thought at first, given that all secondary characters are actually connected to him rather than our female lead. I am not really sure now if they will explore her characters as I imagined to show about what made her the cold person she is now or not!! I really hope they do justice to her character.

Erm...i am a bit confused too. Wang Qiu Zi does seem to be playing two characters. The second role is an idol trainee actress who later becomes the female lead's stylist apprentice....she used to be an ugly duckling. Not sure if they are indeed two separate characters, or twins??? The first role is a self made K ent heiress, fiancée to chaebol guy, male lead's first love, etc. but, how can she be self made AND an heiress at the same time...?

the only family member to the female lead seems to her uncle who is supposed to a ruthless guy.

the male lead's parents seem to be nice and down to earth people, as expected. The mum is young at heart, the dad a bit reckless.

The child actor posted about early filming today-

今天开工状态不错,六点半化妆,八点不到开拍。虽然是一大早还很冷,下着小雨,但是能按照要求做,棒棒哒,继续保持!

In pretty good form today, makeup at 6:30, filming began shortly before 8:00. Though it is very cold in the morning with a bit of rain, everything went according to plan, great work, keep at it!

It seems that Dahae is wearing the same outfit (without the headband) but the kid got a change in wardrobe? There is even a BTS shot of the two of them taking a selfie on set!

I guess we need to wait and see about those 2 characters but may be that is why Wang Qiu Zi did post 2 pictures of her in completely different styles some time ago

每天嘉仁&善花 傻傻分不清楚

501cf4c3gw1exq1ib9681j20yi0y0q9h.jpg501cf4c3gw1exq1iacmw6j20yi0y8tia.jpg

They are shooting today in front of the very famous Olympic skiing jump tower. But I actually don't see Da-hae in all those pictures the kid posted. I think that lady is the mother in low ^^

5b4b7a99gw1exxy8qher2j23k0200u10.jpg5b4b7a99gw1exxyb2od3yj23k0200x6s.jpg5b4b7a99gw1exxydrwmzxj22e836okjm.jpg5b4b7a99gw1exxyhg78sfj22e836ob2a.jpg5b4b7a99gw1exxyik7f0jj22e836ohdu.jpg

Archived