[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

I see…the lady in the last two pictures is the mother in law, not Dahae? I thought the outfit looked very similar to the one Dahae wore at the start of filming. You are right, on closer look, it is not Dahae. I guess you are the expert when it comes to spotting her. ;) 

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CherryWookieForever

Hmmmm... let me express my theory.. Maybe the rich, elegant character of the second female lead will die, then the poor, nice, humble doppelganger will replace her, like the usual plot in dramas. Or maybe the rich one is engaged to the rich chaebol before she died, and when that rich chaebol saw the poor doppleganger, she decided to marry her.

Also, I think the second female lead's character is similar to Dahae's character in Miss Ripley, opportunistic, dangerous, will do anything to gain advantage of anybody.

@Annya I guess as Ely said, our lead's parents are down to earth and not all for the glamour and going out of being rich after their son's success. So, if they are in their hometown it is understandable for them to dress normally to what is suitable and as they used to before and also not to stand out with their neighbors and I guess they want to see their DIL to do the same.

Another picture after that fight we guess it happens ^^

9001_8343_1038.jpg

TQ AQ for new pics.Looks like mIL had fight with someone.And both the ladies are looking beautiful in offscene pic. And after reading character description of mother and father its mentioned they are rural people from heart so i can understand that after reading.

But the translation of name of character is so funny it doesn't make sense lol

Hope to see more pic ;)

@samzz. Haha! I was thinking the same thing too. Actually, these shots remind me of the promotional pictures for Second Time Twenty Years Old, a recent TVN production which was very well received. Dahae and Zhoumi both look like they are in their mid twenties. Their smiles seem to be in synch with each other too:).

DH Shi are trying to make someone jealous :wub: It must be working for sure ;) just kidding. I love the pic more natural and more comfortable ;) I as fan always love to see good bonding between lead pair offscreen too. First i thought its zhoumi belt lol but then saw its cell phone :lol: both the cell phone are lying there.

TQ samzz for all pics and for me they should post more pic of offscreen moment or BTS picture it helps to gain more fans.Marketing is also a important for any drama.All those good bonding offscreen pic create hype and makes fan eager to watch drama.Even if someone is not fan of actors they can watch it seeing how good they are looking together.

Oh why is the kid dear crying.He is cute.Cuteness is overload in this drama :wub:

419 couple's selfies are really cute. The smiles and sparks in their eyes .. :wub:

The kid is really cute but not sure why every-time I see a BTS of him I think that actually his role is not a normal kid, May be mentally ill or having a disability. I don't know why I feel that although it is high probability that this is not true. I guess I just watched so many dramas :D 

I found a post about him with some new stills ^^

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzAxMjY4MjY3Nw==&mid=400465938&idx=1&sn=53b154c955f06812cd2dc1636519d3b9&3rd=MzA3MDU4NTYzMw==&scene=6#rd

QdIX3VM.pngLqTnAbf.pngEixCUac.png

Guest Msiafan

In the 419 couple selfies, whose phone is on Zhoumi's lower tummy (ahem)?  Zhoumi is already holding one in his hand next to Dahae's body.

In the 419 couple selfies, whose phone is on Zhoumi's lower tummy (ahem)?  Zhoumi is already holding one in his hand next to Dahae's body.

Even i asked the same lol.I can see 2 phones.May be they have extra phone to use for drama .And the picture is clicked from DH phone ;)

AQ TQ for new pic.I can see a wedding pic hanging on wall in 2nd pic :wub: I feel in all pic kid seem quite rather then ill i guess he can't speak.

Archived