[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

h we are spoiled with pic-at least we got it everyday-heheeh

CC 419 couple in action-I think for their early debut as idols

http://www.weibo.com/taochupin#_rnd1446457121644

[A Lisi close up] # Best Couple # # 419 Couple # calm makeup Scenes ~ @ Lee Da Hae Leoni could hardly be more beautiful tired of it! @ Zhou Mi MI even carefully confirm the photograph - the most sexy man seriously there - the two stars are simply 머리 부터 발끝 까지 play! Highlights dingzhuang had just looked super looking forward to it! You expect it?

0060rHSNjw1exmmjngjycj31kw11x127.jpg0060rHSNjw1exmmjq2j5hj31kw11x7dw.jpg

0060rHSNjw1exmmjx5czwj31kw11xdvo.jpg0060rHSNjw1exmmjzuq61j31kw11xam9.jpg

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@samzz Oh thanks a lot dear for all the pictures. So Dahae was the other lady in the picture we saw before? Didn't ever cross my mind :o

Da-hae toggling between elegant super star to country bumpkin?? I am not sure what made an arrogant and cold superstar go out with those clothes and hairstyle? is she tortured in the country side to prove that she is not a fake wife? LOOOOL :D 

Guest Msiafan

I think it is more like "when you are in Rome, do what the Romans do" including the dressing! Bet it is going to be hilarious, maybe in the earlier pic when she showed a funny face expression in "seriously ..... I wanna go home " it could be she is stuck in the country hence has to use her mother in law clothes! ha ha ha ...

I am thinking about the child's role. May be the brother of our male lead? But seeing them with their bags including the child and may  be leaving, so will he be living with them in the city as well??

It is a good sign that those few pictures are making me more curious about the drama, so hopefully the execution and story won't disappoint.

More pictures

0060rHSNjw1exmmjtivroj31jk2bce81.jpg5b4b7a99gw1exmuvm27mmj21f02iou0x.jpg5b4b7a99gw1exmuwg2xqfj22io1f0npd.jpg

I like their country house ^^ 

5b4b7a99gw1exmm5c9q2xj236o2e8e85.jpg

OMG i am loving this .I can't wait to watch this drama. ROFL look at that hairstyle and DH.Where could we get to see such scenes .I love her hairstyle in first pic when she is wearing red. The good thing abt this drama is that it is spending money on nice dress and also spending money on good photoshoot for drama.The drama location are also very nice.Like the tree pic which Zhoumi posted was from SAN museum so we will get to see some good location but feeling sad since the no of episode are less.Watching less DH makes me sad :( .

TQ Samzz and AQ for all the update you are giving :) ANd AQ agree so much that till the drama end we will know all staff members of the drama.

Hmmm wondering who is the kid ? And what's his role.Does it has to anything with Zhoumi character first love ?

But i am saying it again i am loving the country bumpkin DH and her hairdo :lol:  As we were complaining abt her bang she came out with this unique hairdo like her MIL in drama.

The kids is giving more pics then anyone else abt this drama.hehe

I can see lots of script of BestCouple wish i could get them read them.And Our Amone Hotel from HK in background ;)

11909969_1019605314766235_1100320933_n.j

@Annya Yes, I am also sad we won't get much of our girl after this long waiting time but I am saying may be this will prevent the drama to be draggy or fall through half way :) 

And about the child actor posting many pictures, I guess he is the least cautious about spoiling the drama not like the main cast who may be cautious to reveal their roles or the story line. I guess we are lucky that @samzz found his account for us ^_^

Now, they added a description for Jia Zheng Yu's character

贾征宇 饰演 蔡丁

狗仔,受永健所托跟拍言希成。

What I understand is that he is a paparazzi hired by Park Gwang-hyun's character to follow Hee Sung

still see a little picture ,,,,only I laugh to myself imagine acting funny Dahae. wookie somehow seems less funny but when in mg wookie very funny what because Dahae ???but hopefully Dahae can build chemistry with Zhoumi ..but why just 16 ep?:tears: and I'm now much more impatient :rolleyes:and I think Dahae do terrorist fashion again.........tooooo flowerrrrrr:w00t:

AQ, high five, same here, that scene I'm waiting the most.

usually when people at k-rural area, wearing a dress like that, they are heading to trot song event competition, so maybe that the purpose, hehehe-Dahae started as trot female idol.

Even though the contract/fake marriage plot has been done countless times in Asian dramas, I find myself still drawn to this type of storyline. Currently watching a J version of it called Gisou no Fuufu. It is about as atypical, bold and eccentric as you can get from a J drama. For open minded and mature viewers only. :)

Eagerly anticipating Dahae and ZM's version of it. She looks seriously funny in the stills! Can't wait to see her funny expressions again (last time was in LA).

@ELY_397 I am planning to watch Gisou no Fuufu when its done :D 

But I am really hoping that in BC they will depend more on situation comedy than physical comedy. I am more into the first type and I think it is more appropriate with Dahae's age right now. You know my problems and concerns of my girl over doing it ;)

I like how Alibaba is steadily showing the progress of the drama on their Weibo, at least some one is doing their job out there for this drama!!

http://weibo.com/5503400537/D29neycdt

[阿里思close up] # Best Couple # This is the big star of the Greek word into MI @ Zhou Mi 's hometown oh [江南style]and even it wanted to live here together hands! [Applause]Korea now has been very cold matter, but the staff are passionate about the work yo, every good shot, came from the actors and the joint efforts of the staff were oh [Terrific]~

0060rHSNjw1exnuq7omrqj31kw0w00yy.jpg0060rHSNjw1exnuq9fxrpj31kw0w0n77.jpg

@ELY_397 I am planning to watch Gisou no Fuufu when its done :D 

But I am really hoping that in BC they will depend more on situation comedy than physical comedy. I am more into the first type and I think it is more appropriate with Dahae's age right now. You know my problems and concerns of my girl over doing it ;)

Yes. I hope she she doesn't have to do slapstick comedy in BC. She cannot pull off Joo Yoorin's expressions at her age. People might find it childish and even annoying. It's good in a way that her character is supposed to be arrogant, so there are fewer chances of her overacting the funny scenes!

@samzz. I like the way the PD said the "real" Queen (note the use of caps here) of romance dramas, as if there are lots of imposters out there. Haha! Yes he managed to make ZM look kind of cool and sexy in that shot. Looking forward to tons of fun!

Archived