[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

OMO, SO PRETTY. MY EYES !!! Love Dahae look and wedding dress so much :wub::wub: Thanks @Annya for posting those beautiful pictures ^^

@Msiafan I thought it was Dahae at first too specially that there was a picture on IG with that shorter lady with short hair and mentioning Dahae (I am posting here) But then the style and also because I thought Dahae would be taller made me a bit confused. So lets wait and see who she will end up to be :D

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some news reports about the Selcas :wub:

Lee Da Hae Gets Friendly with Costar Super Junior′s Zhoumi

Actress Lee Da Hae teased her upcoming drama with costar Super Junior′s Zhoumi.

Lee Da Hae posted a photo with Zhoumi on Instagram on November 6, writing "Introducing my husband tada!!"

Lee Da Hae and Zhoumi star in upcoming Korean-Chinese co-production drama Best Couple, a romantic comedy about a chaebol daughter top star and an actor from a poor, farming family who becomes a top star through hard work.

Credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/99592/lee-da-hae-gets-friendly-with-costar-super-juniors-zhoumi 

Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi Shares Cute Snapshot With Co-Star Lee Da Hae 

Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi recently took to Instagram and posted a cute photo with his co-star in his upcoming drama, Lee Da Hae.

The photo shows Zhou Mi pouting at the camera while Lee Da Hae gives a serene smile and a peace sign. Zhou Mi added the caption, “We’re the 419 couple hehehe ^^.” Both Zhou Mi and Lee Da Hae were born on April 19, though Lee Da Hae is two years Zhou Mi’s senior.

Meanwhile, the two were cast for the leading roles in the Chinese-Korean drama “Best Couple” (working title), which is being funded by the global commerce giant Alibaba. The story is about two actors, one working his way up from the bottom-most rung of the acting ladder and one born into a wealthy household, who are forced to marry due to circumstances outside of their control. The drama is still in the pre-production stages.

Additionally, Zhou Mi is celebrating alongside Super Junior for the group’s 10th anniversary today.

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/05/super-junior-ms-zhou-mi-shares-cute-snapshot-with-co-star-lee-da-hae/ 

Guest Msiafan

Admittedly Zhoumi looks good, handsome, the Chinese version of 007 ! Do believe his fan base will increase by manifolds once the 419 couple or BC is being aired, the girls will goo goo ga ga over him, and the males will be so envious of him being the lead actor with the beautiful talented celebrity Dahae. Prayers for this drama to be a great success.  

Thank AQ for the update loving each pic.After long drought period i can see pic and i am feeling happy.The drama is still in shooting stage and they are giving enough update onces the publicity will start i am sure we will get lots of headline and pics.And i am looking forward to drama.

cute paparazzi :) I didn't see Park Kwang Hyun  pic till now even he is part of the drama.Hope to see some pic of him with DH too.2 FNC actors working but none's pic is updated by them.

Finally seeing the couple pic together loving it :wub:

Such a nice long shot of the scene with the sheep hehe.

And some more pic credit to helicam prod.

http://blog.naver.com/lacerta/220530157857

DJI_0183.MP4_20151105_181826.171.jpg?typ

Pretty Pretty Pretty!  :wub: Nice to see DH and ZM looking so comfortable with each other, after their awkward first meeting not so long ago. Judging from their smiles and postures they seem to be getting along very well already.  Their IG accounts are self run, giving their updates a more personal touch to it.:)

ZM looks so much better with his hair up, as do ALL Korean actors. Never understood why Korean actors have a burning desire to wear their hair down like 12 year old boys...they all look like Spock to me, only without the pointy ears! Haha! :D

@Annya WOW, thanks dear for that blog link. The scenery is so great and Dahae looks stunning even from so far away. I am wondering what could be this scene?! one of the pictures in the blog shows EP 1, so I am wondering if it will be part of the introductory of the characters and drama ^^ 

I like the way long shoot is taken sun shinning DH standing and sheep standing together on one side.It looks totally beautiful.SO are we going to get wedding in first episode itself hmmm... I guess the kid comes to call DH for her wedding or something .Either its before wedding or after it.

The kid is more with DH in scenes so is he her small brother.

Guest CherryWookieForever

Theory:

There will be at least three weddings in this drama.

1. We Got Married reality show fake marriage wedding

2. Fake marriage wedding

3. Real marriage wedding (happily ever after)

And here comes the bride ^^

PD Koh mentioned in his post with the pictures today explicitly that the drama will air on December on Alibaba. Hopefully that is true although I am still not sure how they will air the drama on the online shopping site??!! Or will it be on another online streaming site in China that Alibaba has investments in??

12208363_1039930589397694_84894500160808

beautiful wedding

ccd58d84jw1exsncsevblj20f00qoq50.jpg

ccd58d84jw1exsncoe26gj20k00b9mxo.jpg

ccd58d84jw1exsncpryvsj20k00ezwfg.jpg

the place of the wedding just nearby to Dahae's house

Bonaire House
And Location: Seoul> 
Gangnam-and-hole type: House 
and hall fee: ₩ 3,000,000 
and ceremonial form: separate ceremonies 
and Menu: Buffet 
and prices: 4 ~ 5 manwon manwon 
and guarantee Capacity:

2523936293.jpg

TQ AQ for the pic i thought today we won't get a pic update hehe. This is the same dress and hairdo which DH updated in her insta pic.

Good question dear.Taobao is shopping site how will they show drama there.But i read they are going to start TBO channel like netflix for online streaming video.I thought it will launch on it.They are also planning to buy Youku Tudou site.Let see on which site we get to see the drama.

So the shooting is going ahead and pic update are given later.

AQ seeing the new pic i can see she is enjoying a lot which make me happy.The woolly sheep is adorable too.Yes and totally agree its hard to wait but it also good the wait is just for one or two months not longer.It looks like DH is doing modelling assignment there.The way DH is doing her 2nd drama on same location one day she will become brand ambassador for the area Gangwondo and alpensia.

And also PD teases us one day he give pic with Zhoumi next day with DH.I like his update.

Guest Msiafan

Alibaba has 18.3% equity in Youku Tudou @ April 2014, and on 6 Nov 2015 Alibaba has announced it has concluded the deal to buy all the remaining equity in Youku Tudou for USD 3.7Billion cash. Youku Tudou is China's version of Youtube with access to half a billion online video users, and this is the streaming platform for TV programs / videos over the internet. 

Archived