[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

Alibaba has 18.3% equity in Youku Tudou @ April 2014, and on 6 Nov 2015 Alibaba has announced it has concluded the deal to buy all the remaining equity in Youku Tudou for USD 3.7Billion cash. Youku Tudou is China's version of Youtube with access to half a billion online video users, and this is the streaming platform for TV programs / videos over the internet. 

Wow, Alibaba money power is no joke, no wonder Jason, Im CEO or others are like mice-so quiet, watching with envy under the hole. I wonder how much they pay Dahae for this drama. The old agencies must be biting their fingers, maybe planning to sell their golden stars to Alibab. I know they are sharpen their knife knowing how they see money in Alibaba.

SM and FNC are also keep their mouth zipped, afraid if their greedy action will anger the Alibaba representatives. Not saying Alibaba is an angel, but at the moment I just want to enjoy Dahae victory after being dumped by them for so long.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Msiafan Oh, we knew about Alibaba's offer for that acquisition since last month but it is great to know this being finalized, thanks for the news dear.

I hope our drama here benefit from this because surely Tudou is the main site for dramas and movies more than whatever site they wanted to create for airing their dramas and usually statistics about dramas success are measured through the no of views in Tudou.

Thanks for all the updates! I guess the PD is teasing us by not showing too many pictures of the lead couple…haha. After Dahae's breathtakingly beautiful pictures from yesterday, it will be at least a few days before we see anything from/on her.

I just noticed the sheep droppings scattered around Dahae in the photos! My eyes were all on Dahae yesterday and didn't notice them at all. Haha!

Guest CherryWookieForever

@ELY_397, HAHA me too, after looking at those pictures a lot of time, I noticed the sheep droppings too. And Dahae still comfortably walking on those with her long wedding gown, so carefree HAHA.

@apqaria, who is the old woman in red and green, Zhoumi's mother in the drama? Or Dahae's mother? She seemed elegant, more like Dahae's mother? Maybe meet the mother-in-law thing?

ther in the drama? Or Dahae's? She seemed elegant, more like Dahae's mother? Maybe meet the mother-in-law thing?

She is Zhou Mi's mother in the drama. Don't forget he is an international star so his mother surely will look elegant as well at least in the city :D 

TQ samzz for bigger version now we got one more person from where we can find more pics ;) Isn't DH looking mindblowing :wub: This is poster or photoshoot pic or pic for the reality show in drama. I think its alpensia garden background in the pic.

Thanks dears for this wonderful picture. You know my eyes are all on Da-hae in that picture but I have to say both of them are well and nicely styled from the hair to the dress/suit and the whole shot with the colors, lightening and flowers are making it more stunning :wub:

With that said, I am sorry to say that there is something a bit off about it IMO. Not sure, but may be because the vibe I am getting from our couple is completely different from each other and also not the vibe I expected to reflect their characters in the drama. But I am still happy anyway with that shot, hopefully we got more and more stunning pictures in the future :)

OMG!!! I'm sorry to say this but the second female lead is gorgeous!!!!! Anyway, at least it makes sense why she became Zhoumi's first love. And not like in Hotel King, at least now we'll be having a real competition between two gorgeous girls!!! HUHU I'm already imagining many jealous and heartbreak scenes of Dahae which will make me cry!!!!!!!

Tried to Google her, most of her pics are sexy and daring. From some things that I read, I think she's more of a model than an actress.

The second female lead is supposed to be innocent on the outside but not so innocent on the inside. She will be the manipulative one I think. Dahae's character will be the one we root for. It should be a landslide victory for our girl :D. Hehe!

AQ They should have done photoshoot after they got familiar and comfortable with eachother.But everyone does photoshoot before they shoot drama.I didn't find anything off we always saw DH with actors which she  personally knows or familiar with.

Ok so she is second lead TQ dear for pic.

@Annya Actually my problem with that picture/poster is not about familiarity between our couple because I am not feeling they are uncomfortable in it :D

My problem is with the emotions/feeling they want to convey from characters in it and this is usually requested from actors/models when they do such a photo-shoot. So, I am not sure what they are feeling for each other. Are they a happy couple (I would expected both to smile in that case or looking into each other eyes) or are a fake couple who hate each other (I would expect a different pose and no smile or different expression on Da-hae's face in that case). The major difference between their expressions makes me confused how I should feel about their characters together and didn't give me the impression I had when I read their character description or the plot.

Don't know if you get what I mean but I may be reading too much into this single picture. In any case it seems it is my feeling alone, which is actually good thing ;)

Archived