[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Sora Kim Lee Da Hae's mother in the drama? More like getting to know mother-in-law?

mother in-law.

I cannot wait to see their chemistry, usually Dahae can create amazing bond with the older female actress.

---------

and here Zhoumi singing-he has a very good vocal, looking at him singing, I think I can expect another amazing chemistry with in CC, I'm quite positive in this.

http://websta.me/p/1117797903186476799_1605921742

Zhoumi has quite melodious voice in singing which is quite smooth to ear while listening.

I was watching his insta post video from drama set he was eating give such expression :lol:

AQ tq for pic we are going to get lots of posters of drama.With so many different dress and outfit.

Guest CherryWookieForever

Yes, I think Zhoumi really has this talent in singing, he won a lot of competitions before he became a Super Junior member.

I'm honestly being fond of him lately, not only because he is Dahae's partner in drama, but also because from what I read in some articles about him, I think he's really nice and humble. He responds to criticisms humbly and nicely (ex: Those who criticized him for being Super Junior member, those who are scared that he will replace some original Super Junior members, those who criticized his solo career in Korea, those who criticized him for his looks). Maybe that's why SM Entertainment is really giving him chances and opportunities (from being the first Chinese to launch a solo career in South Korea, and now this Best Couple drama leading role) despite him not being well-received in Korea because of his looks (I CAN'T UNDERSTAND KOREANS SOMETIMES, REALLY, THEY BULLY THOSE WHO UNDERGONE PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK BETTER, YET ALSO BULLY THOSE WHO THEY THINK NOT LOOKING PLEASING TO THEIR EYES, SERIOUSLY, WHAT AN IRONY).

To me I'm always waiting not so handsome man (well Zhoumi is considered handsome, but not to Ent, flower boy standard) that can woo Dahae with his charm and wittiness. I'm more inclined to this type of man than the most handsome. But if he's super handsome with charm and wittiness of course is a gift but that type is very rare to find nowadays.

Best example, when I was/is crazy during Dahae and Wilbur interaction and friendship. Deep inside if Dahae is not fated with someone she is close right now, I'm very happy if she and Wilbur can be close friend again, then build up their romance. Seriously that guy can make Dahae happy.

Yes, I think Zhoumi really has this talent in singing, he won a lot of competitions before he became a Super Junior member.

I'm honestly being fond of him lately, not only because he is Dahae's partner in drama, but also because from what I read in some articles about him, I think he's really nice and humble. He responds to criticisms humbly and nicely (ex: Those who criticized him for being Super Junior member, those who are scared that he will replace some original Super Junior members, those who criticized his solo career in Korea, those who criticized him for his looks). Maybe that's why SM Entertainment is really giving him chances and opportunities (from being the first Chinese to launch a solo career in South Korea, and now this Best Couple drama leading role) despite him not being well-received in Korea because of his looks (I CAN'T UNDERSTAND KOREANS SOMETIMES, REALLY, THEY BULLY THOSE WHO UNDERGONE PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK BETTER, YET ALSO BULLY THOSE WHO THEY THINK NOT LOOKING PLEASING TO THEIR EYES, SERIOUSLY, WHAT AN IRONY).

Precisely. I did not know Zhoumi is criticised for his looks in Korea? He is very decent looking even if he may not be the most handsome. Seriously, Koreans have such a love-hate relationship with PS. According to a study, 95% of all K actors and singers have had PS. Criticising someone's natural looks in Korea is simply hypocritical!

To me I'm always waiting not so handsome man (well Zhoumi is considered handsome, but not to Ent, flower boy standard) that can woo Dahae with his charm and wittiness. I'm more inclined to this type of man than the most handsome. But if he's super handsome with charm and wittiness of course is a gift but that type is very rare to find nowadays.

Best example, when I was/is crazy during Dahae and Wilbur interaction and friendship. Deep inside if Dahae is not fated with someone she is close right now, I'm very happy if she and Wilbur can be close friend again, then build up their romance. Seriously that guy can make Dahae happy.

For me, I would prefer Dahae to be with someone who is NOT an idol or actor with crazy jealous female fans, NOR any actor who wants to maintain a bachelor image for the sake of his career. Honestly, I have had enough of all the attacks on her from crazy female fans and other shippers. I just want her to enjoy the company of her co-star, have amazing chemistry onscreen, and still have an open and comfortable relationship with someone else. 

I have high hopes for her chemistry with Zhoumi. Let the haters be proven wrong! 

I'm not saying comments and upvotes on comments on netizenbuzz represent the whole population of South Korea, but just read the comments here to know how cruel they were to Zhoumi's looks:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/11/zhou-mi-jokes-about-henrys-success.html?m=1

Not only there, on other articles too..

It seems like Koreans always find a way to hate their celebrities: plastic surgery issues, their looks, acting issues, their personal views on the issues about society, who they're dating, etc, etc

I just really hope Dahae and Zhoumi prove the haters wrong.

but ELY, in reality Dahae loves taking a risk, and I don't know how she can stands all the hatred in all her males SNS acc. Maybe she didn't read it, which is good for her health, but I know her family and friends read it.

Funny though, when people mentioned SJH, KSA, PB in Wookie's weibo, no one getting  angry, but when Dahae's fans mentioned Dahae, waaaaa, like a train bullet they are are so angry.

same with in YF's weibo, no one getting so angry when mentioned Tang Yang, WU Xin, Yang Mi, etc, but when Dahae name appeared, Waaaa, like a war over there.

PROVE THAT DAHAE IS REALLY SOMEBODY TO SOME SICK WOMEN WHICH CANNOT STAND SEEING BEAUTIFUL AND RICH IS LOVED BY SOMEONE ESP THEIR OPPAS.

@samzz I have to stop going to Weibo from time to time because it is not good for my health. There is one anti who pretends to be YF fan/shipper but hits out at Donghae shippers. She has a new fake identity but probably related to the hate comments on wookie's weibo. The  most insulting comments are coming from a group of so called Wookie fans, not YF's. Dahae probably takes it with a pinch of salt but it is hard for her fans to watch...weibo is not soompi it is not moderated.

OMG I'm sorry I didn't know there's some negative content, I posted without even translating.

"Lee Hae Mi Love last week ? They hugged Play Self

2015-11-14 | Source: Netease Entertainment

Netease Entertainment reported Nov. 13 (Photo / Xiao Yi ) today , South Korean actress Lee Da Hae in the microblogging drying out with a group of actor Zhou Mi of China from taking pictures , the two hugged lying on the lawn , close action , Lee Da Hae also issued exclaimed: " best couple !! Please give power! " However , users do not seem to buy it, have a message ridicule her, " clearly the best couple is you and Li Dongxu ," " you like sisters .""

I think the fans will never get over with Donghae tandem, and the writer of the article too, of all the comments in Dahae's Weibo account, chose to highlight the reference to Lee Dong Wook.

Aaaaand, here comes the C-news about Dahae's couplefies with Zhoumi on the grass hehe

http://v.gxnews.com.cn/a/13920429

http://www.kaixian.tv/gd/2015/1114/812537.html

Yay! The selfies promotion is working! 

The headline reads "Is LDH in love with Zhoumi?" It says her fans are not fooled by this by leaving comments such as "The best couple is LDH and LDW" and "you look like sisters". Haha!

I like it when Dahae takes things in her own hands. No more passive Dahae :)

@CherryWookieForever oh there are no negative comments in those articles. They are just teasing her selfies, all harmless. Some of the comments in her weibo are quite funny, like "what about LDW/YF", "are you announcing your relationship?". The best one is "why didn't she and Wookie do the same during Hotel King". We all know it is because of MBC...as far as onscreen couples are concerned, her name will forever be linked with Wookie and vice versa, because to me they are like Stephen Hawking and The Black Hole. :D

Zhoumi casted in this drama as to do more with Mango Ent rather then SM Ent that what i feel .Mango Ent has Zhoumi pic in there weibo so i guess they are handling zhoumi's chinese activity.And the drama is also produced by them.If it was in SM Ent hand why would they cast zhoumi they have so many other big names in there company.So his casting is more from production side of drama.

And abt criticism if its fair anybody can take it but all nonsense topic are made huge. i don't know abt other people perspective but a singer should be judged on his voice rather then his look or his face.Yes but somewhere i agree not all but there are so many negative and hateful comments towards stars and actor in Korea.No matter what the topic is.There is a limit and line to be drawn when you are posting comments specially towards a person whom you don't even know.People don't even pass relevant comment to the article or topic posted.I don't even read comments.

419couple have lots of experience in getting negative comments so they shouldn't bother about anything enjoy themselves and post more selfies that too together ;) 

Haha, really this is making me laugh hard. Either in Korea or China, those comments are full of double standards. They are all hate to one star for their acting and then you see them watch their bad roles/dramas and make it reach high ratings. They criticize one star for PS and praise the other who also had PS just because they find him/her more likable or the final PS result was their taste of beauty.

Anyway, as you all said Dahae and Zhoumi both have their share of the hate in both Korea and China and I want them to succeed together and show their true talent and hard work :wub:

Now the director and our second female lead ^^

Archived