[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

@samzz. I like the way the PD said the "real" Queen (note the use of caps here) of romance dramas, as if there are lots of imposters out there. Haha! Yes he managed to make ZM look kind of cool and sexy in that shot. Looking forward to tons of fun!

and he just reliazed it, good promo indeed,

PD just realized who is the real Queen of comedy. Most actresses acted in rom com are not comedian, just acted in comedy drama, Dahae is the real comedian.

The weather is warm, very hard during the shoot the actors in Korea and People's Republic of China staff. Man the main character Super Junior show considerable talent in Joe's military smoke. the amount of the main character is a woman too ^^. I realise that the Queen of romantic comedies. Somehow. In the mood. Highly recommended.

12118865_1037689366288483_71505925229923

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I LOVE those pictures, and indeed that look on Zhou Mi gives a very cool sexy vibe :wub:
More news about the drama in the KMedia, mainly publicizing the filming in Alpensia but any publicity is always good ;) 

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/photos/1990000000.html?cid=PYH20151104108400062&input=1196m

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2015/11/04/20151104002921.html?OutUrl=naver
And we got an additional picture ^^

PYH2015110410840006200_P2.jpg

AQ,@Samzz and ELY TQ for all the update oh so the kid is famous.But wondering whats his role is? Last time in LA DH had child actor too and this time too.

So we will get to see our girl in different style and hairdo which i like.Zhoumi Is looking hot waiting to watch his and Dh pic together onscreen :wub:

Sorry for posting this pic again.But Is there a wound on Zhoumi Left arm ,i don't know why i see something red there.

5b4b7a99gw1exmv2oqp0cj22io1f0u0x.jpg

And is BC drama made totally in korea no china location.I think it will be in korean language too.

Also AQ agree with you finding Bestcouple tag gives lots of pic which are not related lol.

Where is the pic of Zhoumi & his mum in the wedding?

I guess they won't reveal the groom's picture so easily. We see his mother (in the drama) dressed up in that picture but we need to wait to see a picture of him and his bride :)

omo I really can not wait, this drama seems to be an emotionally draining audience,,,, first love that had to be abandoned because of an accident of love ... I've imagined when Dahae jealous with her cute face:phew: .... and to be honest I wish there ambush kiss again ......... :P.........or accident kiss btw,,,,,when 419couple will press con?:wub:

when 419couple will press con?:wub:

We still don't have a certain airing date, news reports said roughly at December on Alibaba online and then January on Hunan TV or at the beginning of next year.

So, I guess it is early to say when will be the press conference as it usually comes before airing although sometimes dramas do a showcase while shooting the drama before airing with quite sometime like the case in Dahae's dramas "Love Actually" and "IRIS II". So we have to wait and see what will happen in this case.

Guest Msiafan

In the pic above, the lady with the bright pink coat, is it Dahae? The blue sunglasses looks similar to the one Dahae wore with her colorful clothes in the market.

Love the second pic! She is looking very convincing as a fake bride. Haha!

The dress is simply daebak! She sure knows how to choose dresses that flatter her figure:wub:! This could be one of her prettiest onscreen wedding dresses to date.

Archived