Guest ororomunroe

I know this is weird, But I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how seol looks at Jung here. It's that slightly vulnerable look/something I can't really point out look. but, it's so clear that she really likes Jung by watching this scene. UGH. Kim go eun is slaying left and right in this show! Totally girl crushing on her. <3

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

btw, do u mean selena gomez? that is internet hoax!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they were referring to Selena Quintanilla-Pérez who was a Tejano singer in the 80's and early 90's. The relationship between Selena and her murderer was very similar to HS and MS in CITT. Well, similar to how many people here see their "friendship" playing out. 

Ha ha ha, I had thought of Selena right away when somebody mentioned fans... She was the president of Selena's fan club. Unhealthy relationship but there was a financial problem there too as she had stole a lot of money from the people of the fan club and Selena had found out.

For me, what understandable, are the feelings that start the whole issues. How MS could be insecure and would look up to someone not especially pretty but who manages to survive and starts rying to learn from, YG because Seol expressed interest in him and a certain dose of understanding when the others avoided him. The problem is definitely the degree to which those feelings are pushed and pursued. It does become obsession, unhealthy, and dangerous.

The thing with the webtoon is that feelings tend to be expressed in bigger degrees. Even with Seol and Jung. It's just that for MS and YG, their behaviors are potentially dangerous.

Jung also?... I cannot see him directly harming others (though the way he took care of that perv might suggest otherwise) but others can definitely be harmed indirectly.

As for the title, I had always thought that Jung was the cheese and Sul the mouse but as I kept reading and watching the drama, I wasn't so sure anymore... I do like the fact that Jung is the cheese because he traps people into acting a certain way, of having a specific reaction as mentioned in the link @coffeeboy shared. Can't Sul be the trap?... Or Sul the cheese and Jung the trap?

Guest 999hearts
1 hour ago, coffeeboy said:

Those who are really interested in knowing why & how involved was YJ in YG staling incident, you guys can read the summary of the chapter 73 (season 3) here. If you want to "look" at the raw chapter, go here and click on overtooning bookmark (see oddquare website) the chapter will appear.

WHOA Thanks a lot for letting us know what really happened! :o

For those who love spoilers, I recommend this chapter. The dialogues are beautifully crafted and I can't wait for them to be shown in the drama. I'm taking a break from the webtoon cos sometimes it can be too draggy but this chapter is so worth the read!

EDIT: @coffeeboy do you know which chapter tells MS' downfall?

I think IH and YJ are both fair game since the webtoon isn't over. It's a great storyline so I hope people watch it for that instead of focusing on which couple to ship :) YJ has a lot to work on if he wants to be with HS. He needs to let her in and not do things behind her back. IH also needs to express his feelings more as well or at least let her know what is going on so she doesn't worry.

edit

i also recalled in previous chapters that HS finds IH attractive. This was mentioned on two occasion at least but so far the drama hasn't mentioned it. I did like that the writer is giving both Jung and IH a fair chance however, I think the drama will go with Jung. 

Annyeong. The OST and BGM links are found in the CITT FAQ doc (refer to the gallery post). Thanks to all who contributed. We've got playlist links there but no download links due to copyrights issue. I'll add individual YT and English translation links much later.

I started sorting the BGM per episode/scene but I belatedly realized it's unnecessary and too tedious. (But who knows when my brain tells me to continue it otherwise despite me still being in the dungeon). So go ahead and check the links for the songs featured in the drama. 

To those curious as to why Seol's hair is orange, 

Spoiler

Soonkki said it's a manhwa/manga thing. You know, when characters sport random hair colors for no particular reason. *ahemm, Kuroko no Basuke* It's her natural hair color. Joon's the same. 

16 hours ago, ricenamja said:

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue:ph34r::ph34r:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote pictures.

Ouch! Ouch! She’s been “waiting” so long and nervously for her first kiss and… She gets a kiss from a drunken boyfriend? Not nice, Jung, not nice! Clearly not enjoyable, not desired or truly felt for her. I hope they compensate this later.

(and sorry, ricenamja, for reblogging your post to use the gifs)

Please do not quote images as it adds to the loading bandwidth of every page causing delay in loading and more data usage.

@mensi i am surprised u didnt like the kIss.the thing is Seol didnt push him away. If u watch it again, she seems to be lapping it all up.:)

My mind went wild abit about how the kiss was continued because seol went home dazed and inho detected alot of alcohol smell on her when jung was the one who did most of the drinking:P

4 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Ha ha ha, I had thought of Selena right away when somebody mentioned fans... She was the president of Selena's fan club. Unhealthy relationship but there was a financial problem there too as she had stole a lot of money from the people of the fan club and Selena had found out.

For me, what understandable, are the feelings that start the whole issues. How MS could be insecure and would look up to someone not especially pretty but who manages to survive and starts rying to learn from, YG because Seol expressed interest in him and a certain dose of understanding when the others avoided him. The problem is definitely the degree to which those feelings are pushed and pursued. It does become obsession, unhealthy, and dangerous.

The thing with the webtoon is that feelings tend to be expressed in bigger degrees. Even with Seol and Jung. It's just that for MS and YG, their behaviors are potentially dangerous.

Jung also?... I cannot see him directly harming others (though the way he took care of that perv might suggest otherwise) but others can definitely be harmed indirectly.

As for the title, I had always thought that Jung was the cheese and Sul the mouse but as I kept reading and watching the drama, I wasn't so sure anymore... I do like the fact that Jung is the cheese because he traps people into acting a certain way, of having a specific reaction as mentioned in the link @coffeeboy shared. Can't Sul be the trap?... Or Sul the cheese and Jung the trap?

Or Seol is the cheese, for she's inducing all the chain reactions we happen to see in them.

@qwenli thanks, queenly, for editing my post. It's my lack of skills combined with using a tablet that makes my commenting so crappy, lol!

as for the kiss, I hope the show can improve their kissing (and couple) experience later. As much as it's closer to reality, it differs from the usual "life changing first kiss never to be forgotten". She's actually feeling something: is not her the vulnerable, it's him. He's asking if she's honest and really likes him, telling her about his insecurities in the past related to his relationships with others. It's like he's opening to her.

But come on! He's so drunk he can't even walk! Not a romantic situation, isn't it? His mouth stinks... Even after a while others can smell it, haahahaa

Sorry (but not sorry) LOL

@enigmatic_zephy your culture is not the same with Korean's.. and YES coffee is important there and important all over the world and for the hard working people, caffeine is one of our source of power.

Yes in Seoul there are coffee shops every 100 meters even So Ji Sub owns some.. BTW noodle is less expensive than meat dish but it's still delicious, nutricious and filling.. even rich people loves noodle.. and of course original ahjumma made noodles are better than the ones in the mall aka mass production. I eat in ahjumma places everyday in Seoul..

3 hours ago, colormejoyous said:

I know this is weird, But I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how seol looks at Jung here. It's that slightly vulnerable look/something I can't really point out look. but, it's so clear that she really likes Jung by watching this scene. UGH. Kim go eun is slaying left and right in this show! Totally girl crushing on her. <3

I just love how KGE acted in this kiss scene. She's supposed to be an inexperienced girl and this is her first kiss. I've re-watched this kiss scene too many times that I noticed at first she was surprised and didn't give much response to the kiss, but later we can see that they're more synced into the kiss. I just love this girl acting, and PHJ, well well his jawline's movement while kissing her is so damn hot, yum yum^^

Poor Jung, always upstaged by Inho..

I like how human he (Jung) seems now as ep go on, thanks mostly to Seol of course. Frankly Inho & Jung are quite similar. It's just that Inho wears his heart on his sleeve. Ugh with this many maniacal characters in one drama, suddenly Jung doesn't seem so scary in comparison LoL! Poor Seol having not 1 but 2 sasaeng fans - girl should start her own fan club:P I know they say Imitation is the Best Form of Flattery, but what Minsoo is doin' is flat out insane:crazy: what's worse is..she doesn't think what she's doin' is wrong:blink:

I like the budding friendship between Seol-Inho. However I still am very much #TeamJung Inho needs someone like Seol to give him the push he needs; he's very stubborn and much too proud, so Seol's empathetic nature is a good foil in contrast to his character. 

For me the meaning of Cheese In The Trap is Seol (Mouse) gets lured by Jung (Cheese) and gets caught in his trap;) 

1 hour ago, LanA said:

I just love how KGE acted in this kiss scene. She's supposed to be an inexperienced girl and this is her first kiss. I've re-watched this kiss scene too many times that I noticed at first she was surprised and didn't give much response to the kiss, but later we can see that they're more synced into the kiss. I just love this girl acting, and PHJ, well well his jawline's movement while kissing her is so damn hot, yum yum^^

Try TO REWATCH THE SMOOCH SCENE AFTER HE MET HER PARENTS before he get in the car..THE SOUND FROM HIS SMOOCH IS SO DAMN TEMPTING N  DELICIOUS...LUCKY GO EUN..HOPE THEY WILL NOT BE COUPLE IN REALITY (finger cross)

9 minutes ago, kaftanbatikcantik said:

Try TO REWATCH THE SMOOCH SCENE AFTER HE MET HER PARENTS before he get in the car..THE SOUND FROM HIS SMOOCH IS SO DAMN TEMPTING N  DELICIOUS...LUCKY GO EUN..HOPE THEY WILL NOT BE COUPLE IN REALITY (finger cross)

Haha I so totally agree with this!  After re-watching this particular scene I noticed YJ somewhat preparing for the kiss, like moistening his lips! It's so subtle so you may not see it or maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me, but I love that part funny yet sweet!  Then the sound of the kiss was like music to my ears and I'm like silent screaming with my mouth open wide!

hi! new in this thread, actually I avoid to watch last episode (ep8) because you know, I hate cliffhanger. Like really hate it, and plus the preview ep 9 makes us excited but desperate :( Can I add my insight about Jung and Inho l? Well, so far we know that Jung has troubled personality, not that troubled that can defined that he has mental issues. but more because he grows up knowing that human being always has intentions, especially people around him. He from rich and influential family, it's no wonder that he always facing situations when people want something from him with being nice with him. And dont even compare Jung with Inho, they are completely different people, with different personalities and different history. So it's not fair if everyone says Inho better than Jung. Maybe because I'm pyschologist to be, we always taught to be open minded and never judge person because every single one people in this world has every story. Well, not that I try to make it rational, but Jung basically is a good person. And Inho well he has open personality, so he does what he thinks without any hidden intentions. 

I always thought both Jung and Seol were the mouses, their relationship was the cheese and the university and all the crazies within it were the trap. Or Jung mouse, Seol cheese, and who Jung is trap. Seol mouse, Jung cheese and trap. I like going back after a new episode and a new revelation about Jung to rewatch old eps and try to see something I didn't notice before. Just a few things about Younngon and his stalker texting story. 

• How coincidental was his bumping into Seol in the connivence store? Me thinks boy has been following Seol for a while since break and that day was the day he finally approached her.
  • How long has "Yoo Jung" been texting Younggon? Did it end after the cafe or has it been going back and forth for months now?
  • How did Younggon know that Seol and Jung were dating (this is when they "bumped" into each other. Has he ben keep tabs on her through friends? But no one knew sans a select few that would never talk to Younngone. Unless Nam Joo dropped off the big news (she did vow to hurt the two and have their relationship suffer) before jetting for the US. 
  •  

Archived