Guest ororomunroe

2 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

My hand is itching to write what Seol thought of Jung after that big fight they had...haha. There's a chapter that tell us finally what Seol thought of Jung and he's not a psycho or creepy. I hv to agree with Seol's opinion on that!:D:P 

Would you mind pm'ing me the link to that chapter? I'm really curious about it now. Finally broke and started reading the webtoon but I just barely hit season 2. ><

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma @MrsSoJiSub @SeGafanlady  @chasingdaisy 

I believe, we should create a fanclub "Yoo Yung" !!  cheerleader pink mouse Because we are all saying, he isn't creepy at all! And we all feel sorry for him! big eye milk bottle

LOL.

You're on! Let's see if anyone else jumps on board. :lol:

I've never been in a fan club before. Stalking the stalker, eh?

Guest parisonheaven

Episode 9 Text Preview

꾸준히 신경을 긁어대는 민수와 전보다 더 노골적으로 접근하는 영곤 때문에 점점 더 지쳐가는 설. 결국 조별 프로젝트 발표 날 민수를 향한 분노를 터뜨려버리고 만다. 하지만 영곤에 의해 유정과 영곤 사이의 진실을 알아버린 설은 결국 유정에게 잠시 거리를 두자 얘기하고, 유정은 그런 설을 쉽게 받아들이지 못하는데.. 한편 유정에 의해 오피스텔에서 쫓겨난 인하는 인호의 집에서 함께 살게 된다.

With Min Soo repeatedly getting on her nerves and Young Gon blatantly trying to approach her even more than before, Seol has gradually become exhausted. During the day of the group project presentation, she eventually explodes in anger in front of Min Soo. However, after finding out from Young Gon about the truth of what happened between him and Yoo Jung, Seol asks Yoo Jung to temporarily maintain a distance from her. Yoo Jung is unable to accept that Seol is like that.. Meanwhile, In Ha who has been kicked out of her apartment because of Yoo Jung, goes to In Ho's house and lives together with him.

"Have started missing my dongsaengs.. The coordination between actors is great"

tumblr_o1nwniuR3v1qaf5qqo1_500.jpgtumblr_o1nwniuR3v1qaf5qqo2_500.jpg

Credit: WM

Those who instead like euntaek the most will receive a lion plushie phone chain from me, free shipping LOL.

Listen to the Episode 1 BGM titled Dawn. It's magical! Or maybe just because I'm an Iron and Wine fan and it's similar.  Btw, I hyperlinked YT lyric videos and English translations. Plus Ep 1 BGM list, courtesy of that wonderful blogger. 

Reminder:

> Do not quote long posts. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. If you're using a desktop/laptop, highlight the subsection you wish to react to and then a "Quote this" function will appear. Or you can just simply address the poster like this:

@jeijei  umm, ktnxbye

> Do not post consecutively. 

> Use spoiler tags for webtoon spoilers.

Hi.. newbie to this thread ^^ i have watched till ep 8 but i still confused with the drama... 

1. Did Yoo Jung really injured In Ho's hand?

2. Is Yoo Jung really have mental issue? He seems to be sudden cold sudden warm.... i really don't understand him

3. In Ha also have mental issue?

4. Do Yoo Jung really likes Seol? He seems ........... i still can't read his mind.... 

hey, count me in on YJ fan club! I am team Jung from day one. :D

Am still having problem posting on soompi with mobile. once I have emoticons selected I cant delete them on my phone. I have to post it first, then edit it with my pc, which is what I am doing now.

@visiopeia hi, welcome. No its not clear who injured Inho's hand. Until now, things lead us to believe that Jung has something to do with it. but Jung has somewhat deny it and knowing Jung, he wont do something like that. Inha, the sister, is the prime suspect now.

Yes Yoo Jung is genuinely interested in Seol. They didnt start out liking each other when they were classmates, but from ep 3 onwards, many incidents have shown that Jung cares deeply for Seol and go out of his way to do alot of things to benefit her.

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

Those who instead like euntaek the most will receive a lion plushie phone chain from me, free shipping LOL. Listen to the BGM titled DAWN. It's magical!

YAAASS Dawn by Needle&Gem is indeed magical! In fact a lot of the BGM & OSTs from CITT are magical too~ Discovered so many wonderful songs+artists through the drama :wub: I especially enjoy reading the OST/BGM lyrics and trying to relate them to the scenes in the drama. (Does anyone here do the same too? :w00t:) I feel like lyrics/song choices are an overlooked aspect of the drama because usually one will be too busy being in the thick of the action of it all to pay much attention... Yet oftentimes I find that the songs give precious clues that pinpoint us toward the true intentions/feelings of the characters; the lyrics will often express feelings that the characters themselves will never verbalize due to their characterizations etc. It's just immensely rewarding to me, like I'm in on a secret that hasn't been out in the open yet haha...

For fellow spotify users: Update about my CITT playlist; It now contains CITT OSTs parts 1,2,3,4 + BGMs that I could find on spotify :D [will cont to be updated~]

Enjoy & cheers~

Also, a question out of curiosity: What's your fav OST/BGM in the drama and why? :D

@bebebisous33

I will join any psychopaths/sociopath/delinquent's fan groupfrom this universe..and also of my sane Eun taeke :P 

Anyone,

Another of my korea question: The nosebleed in kdramas- what does that signify.. the way it keeps bleeding.. i have never seen anyone's nose bleed over such stupid things.. ( my confusion being..even it is a dramatic element...or direction tool.. it has to have some sense behind it right..for people to relate to it?)

@mgicc My fav ost moment was the now legendary scene where jung follows seol to her house while vanilla acoustics song is being played..that scene slayed me.. The colours, seols sad face, jung's lean figure behind her, the sun hitting his face, the camera zooming in her hands, and the song playing..my god  that scene was a k drama scene masterpiece..its just so melancholic and sentimental..

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Great, another member of YJ's fanclub! cheerleader pink mouse We have now at least 4 members:

@qwenli

@bebebisous33

- @40somethingahjumma

- @chasingdaisy

Can i join the team?? YJ all the way! Lol

I'm not ready to watch next ep.9..now i'm not excited waiting for Monday to come..huhu... They gonna break up right?? I dont understand why HS keep on suspicious about YJ and still thinking about the past..she knows that before this, YJ dislike her and so does HS..she should understand and forgive all past things that YJ has done to her..

I never see YJ cursed or say bad words to others.. You can see that In Ho cursed a lot in this drama and he even cursed YJ a few times and YJ didnt reply back with bad words.. we can see that YJ is indeed a patient person..i hope YJ and In Ho get back as good friends and end up all their misunderstanding soon..

Here's the link for CITT song list / OST.. i remember getting this link from one of you guys in this thread..

Archived