Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

Aahh the drama will surpass the trans webtoon very soon.
I usually feel dejavu when watching the drama, it reminds me of the webtoon.
Now I have no idea what will happen in next week episodes.

Actually there is a google drive link whose content is the translation of season 3 chapter 61 onwards that has been translated by CiTT webtoon fans. They are collaborating to summarize it. :) It's ahead the one in the oddsquad, so if u want u can go read it to know things in advance :D 

30 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@MrsSoJiSub when jung announced to the whole class that he n Seol are dating, young gon was there at the back of the class sitting with his "girlfriend"

No~ Young Gon already knew that they are dating even before the new semester started. He first time mentioned about them dating at the supermarket incident near the English Academy during vacation time. At the time normally Young Gon not supposed to know about the news cause he had been taken a break for a semester I guess. I also wonder, where did he hear JungSeol dating tho... I bet it from that Sang Chul guy *unreasonably state Sangchul name lol*

Ahh my favorite scene in episode 8 was the piano scene at the end. I'm all for Team Jung but Inho stole the 'fave scene' spot this episode. I don't even know why I like it so much but I do. Here's a guy who is picking himself off the ground. He's maturing you guys. All of my kiddos are growing up. :bawling: Inho and Seol scream bffs to me...well I mean Seol does at least. Inho is stealing too many wistful glances at Seol there. I see what you did there dude. 

WAIT haha I actually have another fave scene. #2 is that split second Yoo Jung smirked after confronting YG. I loved it. Hehehe I gotta find a gif of that.

Disclaimer: Don't get me wrong. I'm all for the otp kiss scenes (keep 'em coming) but Inho×Seol piano duet stole my heart. 

34 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@MrsSoJiSub when jung announced to the whole class that he n Seol are dating, young gon was there at the back of the class sitting with his "girlfriend"

Right but wasn't the initial meeting where bumping into where Inho beats up Younggon before this? That was during break before they comeback to school and Jung annouces things. During that attack Younggon makes a comment asking Seol if she and Jung were dating, and why? Doesn't she know that he Jung is only using her and not sincere with her? it was in ep 6 before coming to school and announcing it to everyone. So again Younggon has been keeping an eye on Seol far longer than she even knows. Now I wonder did he see her and Jung together on one of his stalking sprees or did someone tell him, if it was someone; Jung really sometimes under estimates the people he messes with and how vindictive they can be. For him it's over and done with once he's given what he has gotten. However, as assistant Heo should have taught him, the same is not true for the other party. It is not as easy for others to forget (including Seol) as it is for Jung. 

Also Jung keeps surprising Inho because with Seol he's doing things he's never done before. A big part of the reason why Inho sneers whenever Jung and Seol are together is because he can see that Jung really does care about Seol. That Jung's feelings for Seol really are genuine and he really does deeply care for the girl. I think Inho knows Jung really well (and vice versa) since they grew up together and all. Inho in the beginning told Seol she wasn't Jung's type and I think a part of him thought/wanted to believe that Seol was just another one of those "truckload of girls he had in high school who's tears could fill the Han". However the more he sees of them together and the more he sees Jung actually try and does things he never did before and actually makes an effort; he knows "aha this is the real deal."

Each time they show him (Inho) in the presence of the two, he feels some type of way about their relationship. Every once in a while I get the sense that he accepts and a part he may never admit to, may even be happy for Jung. All I know is that it's clear Inho would like to repair the friendship. His pride will never admit to it, but the first day he comes back and he visits Inha. Although he says he doesn't care about Jung or what he has to say or to even see him. He doesn't leave when he thinks Inha is talking to him. He stays by the door to listen (maybe even a bit hopeful) to what Jung has to say. When Inha informs him of the school he's at, the very next day Inho is on campus looking for the boy. That park scene with the phone. It was clear as day he wanted something more to come out of that conversation. The tear rimmed eyes and then his cynical huff and smirk "what was I expecting"...he is totally the Lee Jong Suk to Jung's Kim Woo Bin of School 2013. I really didn't give a damn in the webtoon (I swear the boys hated each other there while here they're more potential bromance) but here in the drama, I will despair if they don't make up. Inho needs to accept his share in the hand ordeal, listen to the full story, accept things, and admit and apologize for the "what about you?". Jung needs to freaking explain his part in the hand ordeal, show some kind of emotion about it, tell his feels on the "and you?" bit, and freaking hug it out. 

@mensi with regards to the smell of Jung when kissing, i guess when you are in love, everything smells good. Heehee.

@LanA yeah, i think they would have discussed a great deal about how to do the kiss scene. :wub::wub::wub:.oops pressed too many hearts again.

@coffeeboy this drama is a trap and jung is the cheese for me.haha. but i think the title is brilliant. So many kdramas hv crap titles. I think jung is the cheese to Seol n the relationship is the trap. Or it could be the other way round. Or perhaps everything nice in life is cheese, and all the crazies are caught in the trap.

Okay Jung imma need you to come to Seol when she dumps you next ep. Seol keeps coming to you after these things (she came after you after ep 5, she texted first) this time I need you to call or text or visit or miss her. I need to see you...drunk again :D I like drunk Jung. He was literally laid back on that bench looking open and not so reserved and ever guarded of himself and his emotions. Seriously lip-sing Let It Go and do like Elisa did, the good boy (you was never good though LOL) is gone!! He needs to let go of his insecurities and know that he has found that girl who doesn't see him as the bad guy, who genuinely likes him, and surprisingly is not running the other way screaming "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!" LOL. Seol sees him and she's staying. She wants to stay (chick is dark). She knows who he was (year one incidents), she knows what he's capable of (year one incidents and the things people keep telling her) but she sees who he is now with her and she likes that and those and she wants to be with him. She chooses to be with him. I need him to help her out and be open and honest. TELL HER BEFORE OTHERS DO GODDAMN!! I know the boy fears not being understood and that if Seol sees all of him, she'll leave him. Hey you can try being a nicer guy who does things that won't have her running. But even then, I think unless you touch her, you touch her friends/family, and or you kill someone; I don't see Seol going anywhere. You did all this richard simmons to her last year but still your treatment of her won her over and she agreed to date you. She realizing some other richard simmons but yet here she stay dazed and hopping home on cloud 9 after a kiss from you. SHE'S HERE TO STAY. Open the richard simmons up already because if you don't, that's what's going to cause her to walk away. 

Is Seol crazy?

Jung all the way for me:P

even though the director toned down his character a bit in the drama I still get annoyed by InHo. I do hope that the relationship between Inho and Jung will get resolved Asap, as for InHa, I could care less B)

My favorite scene from episode 8 was the Bar/Kiss scene, but to be more specific when Jung was whispering all nuzzled in HS neck that it was "Noisy" :wub:

I got mad butteflies that I had to stop the drama and take a deep breath. I'm loving how fast pace it's going, and I love the different side of YJ we get to see especially when he's in Love. I love how HS brings out the best in YJ and how YJ brings out the cuteness that is HS. I loved JUNG in the webtoon and I love JUNG in the drama also. so SunBae Fighting! 

5 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

Jung all the way for me:P

even though the director toned down his character a bit in the drama I still get annoyed by InHo

My favorite scene from episode 8 was the Bar/Kiss scene, but to be more specific when Jung was whispering all nuzzled in HS neck that it was "Noisy"h

I got mad butteflies that I had to stop the drama and take deep breath. I'm loving how fast pace it's going, and I love the different side of YJ we get to see especially when he's in Love. I love how HS brings out the best in YJ and how YJ brings out the cuteness that is HS. I loved JUNG in the webtoon and I love JUNG in the drama also. so SunBae Fighting! 

While I really love this show so much :wub::wub: all the discussions here are adding up to even more love! So entertaining and interesting, the various perspectives of our fav characters

Now,....waiting for ep 9 which seems like light yrs away. Every hour ticking away means we are an hour nearer :sweatingbullets:

Edit: Jung all the way for me too! 

every time Jung gets side tracked (like the scene where he witnessed Inho, Joon and Seol shared the same umbrella) the first thing that comes to my mind is when he told Seol  - "Some people receive love easily."

that kinda breaks my heart a bit. 

as for the drunk-Jung, i think he was really drunk. like @debolina elaborated it - he might feel it's noisy when he only wants a quiet night with Seol, moreover he will start his internship soon. for the love of the God, he just want to spend time with Seol, because they gonna meet each other lesser than they already have!

and when Jung saw the lion keychain in Min-soo's pencil case, i thought - LOL GIRL YOU'RE DEFINITELY DEAD. hahahaah

i get anxious for the ending too :(

I was actually bothered by the behaviour of HS' family, when they heard that YJ is the son of a chaebol family. Her mother and her brother saw it immediately as an advantage to their social and financial situation. Jun was definitely selfish and interested, totally forgetting HS' happiness. HS who has worked so hard and has never been supported by her parents is seen again as a tool. So she still comes too short compared to Jun who is so spoiled! That's really disgusting to me! If I were her and I was married to YJ, I would never support Jun financially. Why should she help him, when she never got help and she had to give up her flat because her family had not enough money and she had to travel for a long time until she can be at the university!?

@MrsSoJiSub I agree with you. Either NJY told him about it (she was the first one who heard about them dating) or he kept following her. But I would opt for the first option! We know that he had been chasing NJY too before! 

2 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Actually there is a google drive link whose content is the translation of season 3 chapter 61 onwards that has been translated by CiTT webtoon fans. They are collaborating to summarize it. :) It's ahead the one in the oddsquad, so if u want u can go read it to know things in advance :D 

Can I get the link? thanks in advance

Awww my heart aches for jung!! When he saw seol and jun with inho under the umbrella all Cozy and cheerful while she barely lets him touch her... Cant wait for 

Spoiler

The scene where inho and jung fist fight and seol takes care of him afterwards

#sunbaefighting #seoljung

Can anyone that read the webtoon in korean in season 4 i think it was where 

Spoiler

Seol goes to his house and they fight for something and then they start making out, does anyone know what they were fighting for??

On 1/27/2016 at 1:13 PM, irilight said:

1. [+824, -15] Today's episode is dangerous to your health. The kiss scenes will make your heart stop while the annoying Oh Young Gon and Son Min Soo will likely give you cancer

2. [+712, -10] Oh Young Gon, Son Min Soo, Sang Cheol and the girl with the poop bun - Tie these 4 up and throw them out in space. I seriously wanna punch them so bad. Stop bothering Seol and Yoo Jung sunbae, you cancervangers

i agree with this 2 comment....i also dont like that girl..SON MIN SOO she have the audacity to told SEOL that  she was copying her.:angry:..DID SHE WANT THE ATTENTION OF YOO-JUNG THATS WHY SHE IMITATE SEOL?:P:P

Archived